It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Flare!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

just checked it out and wow, one that is strikingly odd is the bilibino in russia, that is just a really odd picture. I know you get some squiggily lines when it isn't properly calibrated but that is just too many for me. Nice.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techata
reply to post by KevinB

just checked it out and wow, one that is strikingly odd is the bilibino in russia, that is just a really odd picture. I know you get some squiggily lines when it isn't properly calibrated but that is just too many for me. Nice.

Do you have a link to this?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Interesting...I never heard anyone say anything bout it wonder if it has to do with where on the earth you are and I guess the path of the sat. in your area.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
New member here. I noticed something odd that's probably trivial, but it's interesting to note nonetheless.

I frequent solarcycle24.com, a convenient website for keeping an eye on current solar activity..particularly during this heightened period of turmoil.

Today, I haven't been able to access their website at all. The admin of solarcycle24.com states HERE solarcycle24com.proboards.com... that the website appears to have been the victim of a Denial of Service type attack.

Is 'someone' trying to censor easy access to this type of information? Obviously there are other avenues from which this data can be obtained..just sharing.

Peace be with you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph451
New member here. I noticed something odd that's probably trivial, but it's interesting to note nonetheless.

I frequent solarcycle24.com, a convenient website for keeping an eye on current solar activity..particularly during this heightened period of turmoil.

Today, I haven't been able to access their website at all. The admin of solarcycle24.com states HERE solarcycle24com.proboards.com... that the website appears to have been the victim of a Denial of Service type attack.

Is 'someone' trying to censor easy access to this type of information? Obviously there are other avenues from which this data can be obtained..just sharing.

Peace be with you.

Not sure about that site. I use www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Have noticed the dropping of recording a lot more these days here also.

Let's keep up on this.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudolph451

Interesting. Their server may be down. Odd that we're having trouble connecting to their server at this particular time. Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov... is up and running.
So is sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 3/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join