It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western Govt Has Ever Claimed The power To Do This! The King Of England! Not Hitler! Not Stalin!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmmo
lets look at the idea that, Obama is gearing up for another Egypt here in the USA. it's coming.that little protest in Wisconsin Madison is just the start and inspired in many ways by the uprisings around the world. it could explain the fema camps as well.revolution is coming you can see the signs on TV the INTERNET and with all the UFOs in the sky.dead fish,dead birds,earthquakes. all the signs are here for something huge.

The USA is gearing up for something big and they know it. we are all waking up! it's been a long sleep and we are a little glassy eyed but it's coming and the sign are here.

I live in Wisconsin, and whenever I try to talk about the "big picture" of the progression of decline of civil rights and freedoms no matter which party is in office I am met with silence and then more complaining about their $50 increase in medical charges.

These state employees in Wisconsin should feel a lot more angst over larger picture issues, however people are ego maniacs and will riot over people taking a few dollars out of their pockets, but where are the protests over this executive order?

Today windows are being smashed at the capitol in Madison, but nobody can even hold a conversation with me about this executive order.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by the_denv

In all seriousness, this has scared the crap out of me but in the back of my head I knew it was coming.

It has been a long time coming, I pity those on both sides of the political divide who believe this is all about Obama.

That level of shallowness and ignorance is almost more frightening than this executive order.

Almost!

I try to tell everyone:

loss of civil rights - new elect runs stating will change - gets elected then furthers previous pres. policy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---->
President - ppl disagree - diff. part president - ppl disagree - diff president - ppl disagree

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I voted for Obama. I was WELL AWARE of what we were in for; a Pretend Democratic leader. I told my family, who were just excited to get rid of Bush -- that there would be little to no change -- just a welcome respite from having the corporate dictates delivered by a moron.

It was Obama and McCain --and I figured; one would be less embarrassing and do a few things for the environment -- other than that, the fix was in.

>> I still note all the crooks that stole our economy are still in positions of power, and the BushCo prosecutors who railroaded Don Siegelman in Alabama into prison without access to the media are still in place. The elected governor (save for a few thousand, last minute ballots stuffed in the box without oversight) is still in prison. The fascism, doesn't bother with the

No matter what; this is just an ONGOING transition to Fascism. One in a softer glove -- but, fascism nonetheless. The man who revealed TRUTH to Wikileaks, is naked and tortured without a fair trial. A man who merely "bid" on land that oil companies get to hold for pennies gets 13 years in prison. Yet NOBODY is held to account for trillions missing from our economy and Wall Street.

>> ANY Civil Disobedience that impacts some corporation can be punished by the Patriot Act. Remember, Terrorism is anything that YOU do to throw a wrench in the machine. As long as you are quiet, and don't really annoy the status quo too much with blogging and conspiracy theories and "voting" (when corporations here and abroad can spend unlimited amounts to put in office "friendly" candidates and the Media can make anyone not kosher look like a fool), the Iron Fist of fascism need not come out of the velvet glove.

YOU have to be really creative to disrupt the machine -- and most importantly, remain anonymous while doing it. The problem is NOW -- that we have not had in the past in the USA --- is that you can be "disappeared" anonymously, and someone can be arrested if it's proclaimed that the detention (without trial or charges) was done for "homeland security." Did you know that Negroponte, when to a number of financial investors like Bear Sterns, and used the Patriot Act, to allow them to trade at 40 times their receipts? We can wonder at the compelling need to secure the Homeland that would require more Leverage in a Ponzi scheme just before 5 corporations work in concert to short your positions so that you OWE 40 times more than you once recorded in assets,... but you know not EVERY company gets to be the winner when your country goes fascist.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gooey6

Originally posted by mrmmo
lets look at the idea that, Obama is gearing up for another Egypt here in the USA. it's coming.that little protest in Wisconsin Madison is just the start and inspired in many ways by the uprisings around the world. it could explain the fema camps as well.revolution is coming you can see the signs on TV the INTERNET and with all the UFOs in the sky.dead fish,dead birds,earthquakes. all the signs are here for something huge.

The USA is gearing up for something big and they know it. we are all waking up! it's been a long sleep and we are a little glassy eyed but it's coming and the sign are here.

I live in Wisconsin, and whenever I try to talk about the "big picture" of the progression of decline of civil rights and freedoms no matter which party is in office I am met with silence and then more complaining about their $50 increase in medical charges.

These state employees in Wisconsin should feel a lot more angst over larger picture issues, however people are ego maniacs and will riot over people taking a few dollars out of their pockets, but where are the protests over this executive order?

Today windows are being smashed at the capitol in Madison, but nobody can even hold a conversation with me about this executive order.

What should TRULY be noted, is that NO TOP LEVEL DEMOCRATS are coming out in support of the Unions. It's obvious that the economic crisis in Wisconsin was engineered by the governor. It's obvious that he just wants to get rid of Collective bargaining. But where are the "alleged" liberals? When was the last time you heard anything pro union?

Wilson can be caught doing a million corrupt things -- but we have to assume ALL THE TEACHERS who want collective bargaining, are in it because of Greed!

$50 dollars is something to grumble about, when that's the difference between keeping the lights on in your house. We have to wonder about corporations that are sitting on the most profits EVER, and Billionaires with bonuses, grumbling just as loudly about PAYING $50 to a teacher.

There is ABSOLUTELY no way to "tighten your belt" out of a recession and a debt crisis by firing teachers. No matter HOW CHEAPLY we work to shovel dirt -- the PROSPERITY that can pay off debt would require ending the Federal Reserve and investing in education MORE. Since that is not the conversation we are having -- nobody is serious about the DEBT.

We spend nearly a Trillion on the Military. If we weren't in Afghanistan, every teacher in this country could be paid twice as much and we'd still have money left over. Pretty interesting when there is no compelling reason to have invaded or stayed longer than it took to defeat Germany and then rebuild it in WW II.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gooey6

I should have mentioned my main POINT: That the "executive order" is not as BIG A DEAL, as the ending of collective bargaining for Unions in Wisconsin.

Seriously -- the President may be judge, jury and executioner on a few poor slobs stuck in a military Gulag,... but in the scheme of things, millions of Union Members fighting to make sure you can get access at all times to an emergency exit in a building is a bigger impact on people's lives.

There is a REASON why both Communist dictatorships and Fascists try and break up Unions. Without Lek Waleska and the Unions in Poland -- they would never have gotten the modest reforms they have. Without Unions in America, we'd have children working and dangerous working conditions.

Though LOT'S of "anecdotal evidence" of corrupt Unions has been put on display - and likely, the MOST corrupt Unions, are left intact while functioning one's are left in place (because their leaders get money from the CORPORATIONS under the table to misrepresent their workers in most cases) -- the BEST chance Americans have of getting control of this "pretend Democracy" again is through Unions.

>> Bush got to do everything he wanted in office -- making the "imperial order" official is just paper in the end. As long as everyone in the Judicial system remains complicit with this takeover of our country -- it doesn't matter WHAT laws say or don't say; YOU are screwed if you get in their way, and all the paid up Crony Capitalists can run over a school bus full of kids and no Media organization will raise a stink.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
At least in the Soviet Union, they gave you a trial. Yeah they tortured your butt, like in USA-run black sites, to make you sign confessions... like the US is doing right now...

But at least after your sentence, they let you out.

The only difference... FOR NOW... is that they have not arrested tens of millions of people... but they did arrest million of people already... for all sorts of bogus laws, from marijuana possession to all kinds of new stupid laws being written all day long... when nobody who crashed the economy or committed war crimes is in jail right now.

The US government is like the Soviet government, a government full of criminals, an oligarchy, raping the people.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
Congratulations democrats, liberals, "progressives", leftists...you have gotten what you have voted for...a anti-human dictatorship the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Your actions have effectively eroded 300 years of human rights' struggles, freedom and liberty/justice for all.

I hope you feel good about what your ideology has wrought.

edit on 9-3-2011 by MMPI2 because:

And this is shocking news to anybody?
Hellooo!!!may24 2009!

The man does have masterful use of" Irony"...

edit on 10-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Keep your guns clean and well oiled. I keep hearing the theme to "Superman" in my head. The time is coming for a showdown. Any one who isn't up to a fight might as well dig in now. Nobody lives forever kids.

I sure as hell don't plan on it. I damned well guarantee I'll go out in style though.

Our democracy is being lost right in front of our eyes. I don't plan and don't want to live through that. I do plan on making the price of my life costly.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

What is really amazing is that video report came from MSNBC... Too bad no one was watching.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

we all live in misery and we have to work like robots for our govs unless we stop.
peace . justice....

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And we are all too spoiled, fat, & lazy to do anything about it!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We can foil the plans of the PTB at any moment by deciding to not participate anymore.

If we all stopped working this very minute, when I say all, I mean police, military, bank officers, everyone...the only thing we would have to do is work together to insure we all ate. We can have voluntary shifts at the power plants until the fuel ran out.

There wouldn't be any evictions because the bank officers and police aren't working! There would be no person to oppress you.

We would force the hidden PTB to finally show themselves because someone would have to come out the cave and attempt to force us to work again.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

We were in the Middle East fighting Muslim Extremist at the election of B. Hussien O. The American majority voted yes to a person who has since then received the Nobel Peace Prize. I guess that makes him a sort of Prince of Peace! And, wasn't it he who we saw sitting as President of The World with that gavel in his hand? Evidently when B. Hussien O. said "Yes we can!" He really believes HE can! Maybe they who said, "He is the One" was right. O-ba-ma, "He is with us." The question is? To whom is "us" referring?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Sometimes I wish I WAS a Right or Left-winger: then I'd only have to suffer the slings and arrows of one side; BUT this is what happens when you TELL THE TRUTH without any left/right bias at all. Nevertheless, I will continue exposing evil and corruption - whether it comes from from George Bush and Dick Cheney or Hasan Nasrallah and Barry Hussein Soeroto - and you can continue to be a "respected foe" of the truth.

BTW: I don't have cable. I get nearly all of my news from the Internet. You should stop making assumptions. It makes you look foolish.

That's strange, I don't think I said anything about right vs left, so why are you reframing my question, only to not answer it? Your stereotyping statement insinuating that all of Islam are brutal killers, as evidenced by those cherry-picked images, follows an anti-muslim ideology that FOX news and their handlers are most famous for spreading, which is why I asked if you were a viewer. I guess it's just inherent racism or the news choices you've made on the Internet, but you might want to check your facts. I'm not necessarily defending Islam - I think just about all religion is poison to mankind, but extreme, uneducated views only make the problem worse.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I'm pretty sure the reason they want to permanently detain them is because those Gitmo prisoners are MAD AS HELL about their mistreatment and TPTB are afraid if they release them the prisoners will retaliate with terrorism and even worse.....SPEAKING OUT!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Speaking of American Fascism !

what are those 2 symbols again that are on both sides of the Podium on the wall at the House of Representatives! Again! what's on the US senate Seal ! Back of a Mercury dime ? on the Stature of the Sitting Abraham Lincoln ?

Who is Really in Power! ...

Well thank Goodness we have Jordan Maxwell ...

Nazi Symbolism in today's American Senate - Jordan Maxwell Video
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: added videos

edit on 10-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by mickscott
reply to post by OldCorp

`What is it about the phrase `On The BATTLEFIELD` I do not UNDERSTAND` ?
The term seems to change its meaning depending upon what the Army needs it to mean ? We all saw the WikiLeaks where they Killed the Photographers and then the Attitudes towards the surviving and rescuing men & children. It was ALL a BATTLEFIELD and EVERYBODY was a - ` Dim witted brain washed Muslim Scum looking for their ticket to the Whore House in the Sky` Even the Children.And how often does this happen ? A lot more often then we are allowed to know about
I Think this war has more to do with what is UNDER the BATTLE FIELD.

It happens because the "reporters" were stupid enough to embed themselves with men carrying automatic weapons and RPG's. Too bad they didn't have a 5' X 5' ID card to flash the helicopter which was a half a mile away.

The two children were injured because their IDIOTIC fathers took them into a battle to use as human shields, hoping that their presence would deter any attack. WHO, in their right mind, takes a child anywhere near a battle? I'll tell you in case you don't realize: The same maggots who strap bombs to the chests of their OWN children, mentally challenged women, and each other.

I saw the video and the kids were in the van so you can't say they were dressed like the photos you show. And they were in the van not being held up to block any attack. And the whole county is turned into a battle field. So what the hell man? What should they do send their kids out of the country? Really your view does not fit with the kids and reporters being shot. So basically any middle easterner is a bomber and terrorist. I don't want to think that is what you are saying.

We here have our own monstrous killers too. But that does not mean we all are one. Lets not go nuts with this.
I am hard pressed to see any middle eastern helicopters flying around our country looking for someone carrying a gun and blowing them away. Who does stuff like that? oh thats right we do. WE DO. Makes me sick to know we are now the bad guys. Protect our boarders not the boarders of those dust bowls. Would you rather protect our country or those countries?

Self defense is not going out and looking for people to kill. And 9/11 is no excuse. If you believe the theory the government puts out than they made us look like pussies. And those that did it, are dead. So going out looking for someone that looks like them to kill is not the way. Life is dangerous, And grabbing my dad's veteran johnson at the airport is not the answer.

And from what I hear from those who serve, blowing the faces off America's enemies can be fun and all, How about it being done to those who are really taking our rights away. It sure the hell is not bin Laden doing it.

It was not too long ago The Mexican President was in front of our congress telling them they need to ban all gun to Americans because they are ending up in the hands of the cartel. And those SOB's were clapping and not tossing his ass back over the boarder. Ya and the ATF was busted running guns into Mexico under orders from holder. So we know who is trying to take our rights. And if you serve will you defend our constitutional rights from these domestic threats? Please.

Stay safe

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think United Nations has to seriosly reconsider sanctions to the USA.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

In my eyes , this is an Impeachable Offense against our Constitutional Goverment . Barach Obama is comitting TREASON here with this Announcement . When will my fellow Americans wake the Ell Up and ACT ? The Longer we wait , the less Chance we will be able to retaint the Little Freedoms we have left in this Country .

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join