It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media slowly adapting people to Alien reality?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ok... here's my quasi-bat-sh!t crazy theory of the day...

we are not being prepared for the reality of aliens with the influx of their images in the media...
we are being used by the media to allow aliens to enter our reality.

this theory relies on several other (admittedly fringe) theories, but hey... it's what i come here for.

follow me (or skip to the next post if your feeling particularly skepterrific)...

old theory #1)

belief shapes life. thoughts manifest as tangible. focus determines reality.

this has been discussed often, and is underlying most forms of prayer / religious incantation / spiritual invocation / magic ritual / montaukian experiment etc. and so forth. on a more nefarious level, this theory is the basis of mind-control, propaganda and mass delusion (i'm looking at you TV commercials
).

even Qui-Gon-Gin said it to Anni Skywalker (right before Lucas the whole thing up with that midi-chlorine horse-badunk).

old theory #2)
aliens are pan-dimensional. this has been a theory that prowls about the edges of alien conspiracy exploration, especially concerning greys. look around, if you haven't heard of it, you'll find it. most ATS 'believers' are savvy enough to at least have come upon it more than twice.

well, now put the two together and we have the wacky (yet not implausible) theory of the day:

without our collective conditioning / belief / focus on aliens, "they" cannot enter the cold-hard reality we've co-scribed here on earth: 2011. but if enough people have their conscious/sub-conscious minds perpetually seeded by the notion that aliens are coming, well... sooner or later, that can be all the key "they" need to pass through the final membrane that separates us from them.

if i uphold this theory, i believe "they" have done this often, but on a smaller scale.
now, it seems, they're ready to up the ante.

just why "they" keep showing us images of them being destructive and evil is a topic for another thread.

so that's my theory and i'm sticking to it.... 'cause that's just what they don't want me to do.

edit on 8-3-2011 by mythos because: mad a happy face when he shoulda been mad

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Very good post. I realized this too, but it's not only the media. FEMA too.

The recurring theme is some benevolent aliens have all the answers and are here to protect us from destruction. Our "saviors" so to speak... Conditioning the youth to accept these aliens and their help?
edit on 8-3-2011 by majesticgent because: added a bit more to the end for effect.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Saw a car commercial today involving aliens.

Pretty likely the media is involved in the disclosure process.

Not to mention just within 1 week you have 3 alien movies coming out & have had a 200% increase in alien films every year for the last 6 yrs.
Alien movies coming out this month...

Paul (18th)
Battle: Los Angeles (11th)
Mars Needs Moms (11th)

....disclosure is imminent.

Btw Alexander the Great had encounters with UFOs & even submerged ones. He spent the last 6 yrs of his life in a diving bell searching for a USO in India off and on.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction,but internet figures show a massive interest in ufo phenomena,and a lot of actors need to earn money the same as the rest of us.Disclosure has nothing to do with it ,in 1977 ,if any members are old enough to remember there was a big thing on disclosure,with the film closee ncounters of the fourth kind,but as usual it was just to massage the mind into the alternative world of entertainment and its power over our imaginations and dreams.A willing audience will by the ticket,dvd,etc...The reality is that probably all ufos come from another dimension,so its safe to make films about them as they can never interact the way a film can and even thats a optical dimension .

edit on 8-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What? no.

What coincidence??????

If there had NEVER been movies about alien life I might say....hey, yeah. I see where your going with this...

There have been movies about aliens since like the 50's.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Same old sh1t...DIFFERENT CONTEXT....back in the old day...we (humanity) alway triumphed in the end no matter how powerful the E.T force was. BUT lately, we are getting our @sses kicked by them, either that or we have to cooperate with another E.T force to fight back....the picture is painted very clear....we (humanity) CAN'T do sh1t without outside help.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think its a little bit of both easing us into it...and at the same time slapping us who know the truth or have our minds 'open' in the face at the same time...I just saw I Am Number Four today,..pretty cool movie...but they make references to the Ancient Astronaut Theory in it...witch if any of these closed minded people who saw this movie heard someone talking about the AAT..they would probably get the ol' 'oh that was in that movie its not real' thing thrown their way...and same with the movie Knowing it ended up being...but hopefully... some people are smart and heard 'Ancient Astronaut Theory'..and thought..'Hmmm I'll research that!' and see it for themselves...but most won't
typical sheeple!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by ALadInsane

So are you saying that every movie that is made that we should watch it as though it will come about in our future?

Not saying you are just curious as to where you will take it.........

Not at all. I am merely saying I watched a group of films that all had a theme of America being under attack, and all had similar themes or visuals that surrounded 9/11.

I certainly don't think all movies portray future events, I just think the ones we are meant to see are seeded in there that do condition people for things.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't think the media are "easing" us into the aliens exist territory...As many people have already pointed out the film and music industry have been using this to promote thier...(blank mind...fill it in for me lol)

The only way that happens is through slow but steady (Real) disclosure...and news reports. Neither of which do enough.

I'll end this reply with one of my personal favourites.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147Anyone with an open mind is anathema to the likes of you.

Right, because being "open-minded" means believing every movie about aliens is government propaganda.

I'm not sure where you get this stuff from. You seem to float around the board making snappy comments that germinate in your own mind, unrelated to what is actually being said. Please, show us a single post of mine that justifies your statement [above].

Originally posted by WingedBull
Anyone with intelligence is anathema to the likes of you.

Show me some intelligence, WingedBull, and I'll let you know if it's anathematic.
edit on 9-3-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
noooooooooooooooooo, the music industry has No hidden messages

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I would like to add two of the new movie releases to the mix...

These ones are hot off the press.. Drive Angry and I am number four...

Two movies that will be near the top of the box office in weeks to come...both of which have very strong NWO themes and both of which actually mention the words..."New World Order" in their scripts.

Indoctrination anyone??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hi bro.

Diffrence is they gave it a rest for the time being. Much like a certain Bush Sr. cooling down for a bit and shifting gear to plan B. The man says, "No worries, we gots all the time in da world." Then comes junior to finish the job. I see much of the same theme here sir. Just delayed. Notice in some eras, the trail is cold. 80-90's (give or take the early and last part?)?

Sometimes the longer I delve into this, the more I feel that it's an operation altogether. But I see your point and well said.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My answer: Did you guys just buy a TV? Alien movies have been coming out since when? Since alien reported phenomena caught the attention of the public. It's called appeal. Why do people have to find a conspiracy in everything?

Here, take this

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

No, really, it's called public appeal. naturally, in this time and age, fascinated by the Truthers and Riots of 9/11, if a list of Movies come out of:

- War on America
- The Documentary on Paul Shcneider
- Animal Life II
- Mom! I'm Home!

Which one are we likely to see? Not every little thing that people start to notice is a conspiracy. People should wake up and question everything, but not all your answers are right guys.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

I don't remember ONE alien movie where we triumphed over ET with no help at all, with or without joining forces of the navy and/or world armies. All the alien movies either

1. We stumble upon an alien forces at war. Help one alien force.
2. We stumble upon aliens. Secretively fight against aliens until...
A. Military Intervention
B. We find out some people are in fact aliens
3. Alien force comes to us.
A. We win by uniting and fighting off the invaders.
B. Nothing happens and the story is about us finding about aliens.
4. Alien forces attack us.
A. We seem to win, but there is a major plot twist with a cliffhanger.
B. We seem to lose, but the main character seemingly knows what to do.

That's the general outlook. It's called advertising.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
From the Atlantean Conspiracy:

"Masons with their knowledge of occult symbology/numerology dominate the TV, movie, and music industries. This book will only scrape the surface of this subject, but suffice to say, the majority of celebrity names have either been Masons themselves or were
directed/produced/had lyrics written by Masons. James Cameron and Walt Disney (Touchstone) are/were 33rd degree. Many big directors like Jerry Bruckheimer,
George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and Tim Burton repeatedly show Masonic imagery in their films. Paramount, Tri-Star, Columbia, Orion, Icon, Lion’s Gate,
DreamWorks, and 20th Century Fox all have Masonic/occult symbolism in their logos. The founder of Paramount, Hollywood’s very first director, was a Mason. "

E-book here: www.scribd.com...

It's just frigging amazing how deep this goes... EVERY PART OF SOCIETY is somehow controlled by the Masons.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
hang on a minuite, so every news reporter, film maker out there knows about the alien coverup and are assisting the gov in disclosure?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

The big players at least. I'm sure there are some that don't know or don't believe what they are actually doing. Maybe some of them get the scripts with aliens handed to them and don't think much about it.

Here's more interesting stuff:

"“Between a rock and a hard place” is one of many Masonic phrases said in “The Rock” with 33rd degree Mason Sean Connery who played a character named Mason. Nicholas Cage played alongside Connery in The Rock and later Cage starred in National Treasure,
another movie also about Masonry. His father in the movie was Jon Voigt. In real life, Jon Voigt is the father of Angelina Jolie who in real life is a member of the CFR and the UN – two Masonic/Illuminati creations. In the movie Tomb Raider 2, however, Jolie plays a role in which she defeats the Illuminati featuring a scene at the capstone of a pyramid. "

Again, kudos to www.scribd.com... .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
These Mason connections seem unwieldy and silly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join