It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media slowly adapting people to Alien reality?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Is media slowly adapting people to Alien reality?

We all know that videos speak more that words
so here are the videos

these are all '2011'

and our old music friend....closely pay attention to the words in this song

coincidence by the Media?.......not likely

100% possible conspiracy - yes

be happy
Anubis1

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
S&F to you sir. It only makes sense that they are easing us into it...

I'm ready to see some real stuff go down anytime now.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
short answer, yes. long answer, duhh.

been seeing it coming for a while now. They are also attempting to get us familiar with the technology that these beings will possess. So when we finally "make contact" and everyone asks the normal questions that would come to their mind, they dont freak out when they hear the word "dimension" or "wormholes."

What I hate, is the fact that they either portray aliens as wanting to enslave us or silly creatures that will tell fart jokes with us. never that there is much to learn and never that we are the stupid ones.

it also amazes me that most people wont even entertain the thought until katty perry starts singing about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yup, the media is conditioning the mind of the masses about aliens. However, the media is conditioning the masses to be afraid of aliens. Even here in ATS a lot of posters are already brainwashed to fear the aliens.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
No ... not really .
ET and UFO Films have always been popular , studios know this and so pander to their popularity as a nice little money making tool .
How is now any different to the fifties and sixties ?

The 42 Best Sci-Fi Movies
1950 - 1965
www.cinemacom.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Aliens have been in the media for a while now, look at the movies "Alien", "Predator", "Star Wars", and show like "Mork and Mindy", "Star Treck" and the original transformers cartoons. we can go further back than this but i have only chosen things in my lifetime and there will be many more examples than what i have mentioned.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by anubis1

I think you may be right. And don't forget "Apollo 18", "Battle:Los Angeles", and "Super 8" are also coming out this year and are also "alien-themed".....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Disclosure is a bit like knowing that we are going to die, no matter how much you prepare for it, it will still come as a bit of a shock.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by anubis1

I think you may be right. And don't forget "Apollo 18", "Battle:Los Angeles", and "Super 8" are also coming out this year and are also "alien-themed".....

yeah ill post them here just if i find trailers . thank you Skippy

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
For a species that has become so omnipotent in it's placement on the food chain, so comfortable with it's general understanding of the planet. It forces us to imagine other worlds and other creatures beyond our own planet. While our ancestors used to imagine about the unknowns of our own world.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
for sure and thanks to youtube the opened minds have been an abundance, the question is why? is it because they know its a good selling point remember 10-15 years ago no news station would cover alien craft or witness now its every were, i say project blue beam is a possibility there have been scholars and researchers saying for years that the next "9/11" will be a staged alien invasion to bring about the ultimate control if they did it 20 years ago when the majority of people didnt know or believe in aliens then people would have went into a panic completely freaked and possibly commit suicide or homicide and we would of been useless to anyone, cant control a person like that, but you ease them into it...

kind of like the toad story were if you drop a toad into boiling water it dies but if you put it in luke warm water and slowly raise the temperature then it will have adapted.

good post.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
has it really come to this now? No evidence for ufo's and aliens so now you think they are getting us ready for 'disclosure' through films about aliens...?

c'mooooon stop being silly.

love from stu

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

P.S The media are now being given the ok to show us by the elite they aren't the ones that decide they follower orders like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
and here they are...i found them....Part 2 if you will....thanks to the ATSer Skippy

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
*****Oh My God, Its full of Stars**** -
Hollywood stars, that is

just notice that Spielberg is Producer in both Super 8 And Transformers 3

here are some more

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
for sure and thanks to youtube the opened minds have been an abundance, the question is why? is it because they know its a good selling point remember 10-15 years ago no news station would cover alien craft or witness now its every were, i say project blue beam is a possibility there have been scholars and researchers saying for years that the next "9/11" will be a staged alien invasion to bring about the ultimate control if they did it 20 years ago when the majority of people didnt know or believe in aliens then people would have went into a panic completely freaked and possibly commit suicide or homicide and we would of been useless to anyone, cant control a person like that, but you ease them into it...

kind of like the toad story were if you drop a toad into boiling water it dies but if you put it in luke warm water and slowly raise the temperature then it will have adapted.

good post.

Up until literally the last few weeks I would of poured scorn on it. However, I've stumbled across some 90's films lately (quite by chance whilst browsing the movie channels on TV) that made me genuinely think "How did no one see 9/11 coming with all these film references?"

The icing on the cake came for me last night when I again stumbled across a late 90's film - Armageddon. Utter rubbish film, but when you see something hit one of the world trade centres, then see a column of smoke billowing out much like the footage from that tragic day, I was thinking "What the hell!?". To my mind they could of quite easily shown a meteor smashing through the statue of Liberty, or pinging off the top of the Empire state, but instead, 2 seperate instances of the Twin Towers were shown. One showing the impact, one showing the aftermath.

So, in answer to your question, having had the benefit of hindsight for the 9/11 one, I wouldn't rule out some kind of easing into disclosure or a manufactured disclosure such as bluebeam.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
wait, wait, wait - Batlle of LA is about war bettwen US troops nad UFOs over LA?

and just look the models of UFOs in the trailer

at 1:34

they are the SAME CGI models used in this famous HOAX UFO video called "Haiti UFO"

something weird is going on here folks

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I really dont think so. The first movie featuring aliens was made in 1902. Why is everyone focusing on Paul as a disclosure?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

that is one of my fav NOFX songs...nice one!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I've been noticing this lots especially in childrens cartoons. Nick, playhouse disney, and treehouse. I have two small kids, otherwise I wouldn't pay attention either but its been really bothering me just how much there's straight up alien "visitors" on a toddlers show. It's something that I have accepted as truth, but they're starting out pretty early brainwashing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join