It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media slowly adapting people to Alien reality?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It appears as if they are. perhaps its getting the world for whats coming or what the govt is about to come out and say...who knows. the UFO topic is getting out of control on this planet and the truth is right around the corner.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have seen battle: Los Angeles yesterday and notice a date 4/11/11, somewhere close to the time where they are watching the news in the TV. I know masonic operates in occult, symbols and numerology. Does this indicate that 4/11/11 is something significant since one of thier favorite number is 11. Can anyone elaborate if you have a clue.

Also, I type in the date and see what I can come up with. I dont know if this relates to something, but if you have information please elaborate. Thanks.

Deuteronomy 4:11

11And(A) you came near and stood at the foot of the mountain, while(B) the mountain burned with fire to the heart of heaven, wrapped in darkness, cloud, and gloom.

4/11/11

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenone
I have seen battle: Los Angeles yesterday and notice a date 4/11/11, somewhere close to the time where they are watching the news in the TV. I know masonic operates in occult, symbols and numerology. Does this indicate that 4/11/11 is something significant since one of thier favorite number is 11. Can anyone elaborate if you have a clue.

Also, I type in the date and see what I can come up with. I dont know if this relates to something, but if you have information please elaborate. Thanks.

As it happen to be I was looking out for "hidden" dates in the movie too. I came up with 7-29....which year I couldn't make out. Ever since I saw the -- Caution 9-11"-- in the Terminator movie I've been on the watch out for more pointers from the Illuminati. I strongly belief that all those indications with the 9-11 in movies are put there on purpose and maybe part of some kind of sinister ritual. The same kind as when Bush was with those children at the elementary school at the time of 9-11 and the teacher was making the children chanting stuff like KITE.....PLANE....STEEL..

I've got the YT link here if you want to watch how this demonic chanting by innocent children took place. Somewhere around 4:40 minutes into the vid is what I mean.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe this is all a bit off topic but can you imagine the preperation and the people involved with this whole 9-11 tragedy? This teacher for example...is she a member of a satanchurch or something, known by the leaders of those lucifer-worshippers and selected because she is a teacher of children?

Man....only the thought of how deep this rabbithole must go and how wide all these corridors are spread underground.....

edit on 17-3-2011 by zatara because: Repared the YT-link that did not work

edit on 17-3-2011 by zatara because: Again

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by anubis1

I think you may be right. And don't forget "Apollo 18", "Battle:Los Angeles", and "Super 8" are also coming out this year and are also "alien-themed".....

I just saw those trailers on youtube, and I would have to vote for Apollo 18 as it looks intense and truly terrifying, but then again I go for the scariest movies! hehehe. I don't have TV so when is that movie supposed to come out? Battle: Los Angeles, no offense looks really stupid!! I don't think their will ever be disclosure because I don't there is enough proof that aliens exist as they are in a different dimension, and can only appear in dream like states only. That is my own opinion.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I don't know where you live, but in the U.S. it is scheduled for an April 22nd release date....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe it is not necessarily to familiarize us with aliens but with to help us open our perspective on new ways of thinking of ourselves and the world. Art tend to be symbolic in nature. It is a way to talk about ourselves without having the barrier of the emotional ego preventing us from understanding logical concepts. Maybe the aliens in those film are there to represent a certain type of human beings, certain ways of thinking that we wouldn't be able to accept if they were presented in they raw true form.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join