It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany’s new interior minister said Islam "does not belong" in the country

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I strongly agree with the OP. Muslims must be deported, in fact i think muslims should be banned from immigrating to a country unless they change their way of life to merge with society if they can't then BE GONE WITH THEM.

This is reality folks its US vs THEM and if we let them try to takeover get used to seeing beheadings rapes occuring every minute and stoning of women every morning. This is how the muslims operate EXTERMINATE THE SCUM

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by grey580

Grey, I could not agree with you more. The rabid demands and spread of Islam will absolutely require another Holy War. It will be one big, ruthless, blood bath.

Any learned person, any student of secular history can see this one coming a mile away.

Once it begins, there will be no respite, no quarter, and mass exterminations. This is what Islam teaches, this is what Islam demands, this is what Islamic leaders are preparing for, and in Islamic nations, they are just jumping up and down to bring on the twelfth Immam.

Anyone who thinks they're a "liberal" or "peaceful" Muslim who has no desire to fight and kill, well, the Qur'an and the Hadith curses them, and peer pressure will absolutely require them to.

One good thing: Most are of Eastern descent. And they can't fight worth **** against Westerners once the Westerners get started.

They just think they want what they think they want.

The minister in Germany is only verbalizing what many feel.

You have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not see what is coming.

You are right we need to rid the world of these insane beings. Peace my brother i am not christian i am Athiest/Agnostic and Agree these muslims have to go they are sub-human ( the Radicals).

The Peaceful muslims are fine but its hard to not see this world war 3 coming and its going to be TOTAL CHAOS
edit on 8-3-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with any peaceful people, there is however a conflict coming. Islam vs. Christians and it will not be pretty. The are both good and bad in both religions. People need to be aware of what is coming and prepare for it. Islamification of the western world or die fighting it, we will fight here in NA but what about Europe, it may already be too late over there.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Star and flag for you. I've been raised in a multicultural society (the U.S.) and moved back to Europe a few years ago. Since then, my idea about multiculturalism has changed. Not every country should follow what America to a certain extent has succeeded in doing, like being a multicultural society. Because unlike the U.S., these countries have had their own culture for many, many years. Far longer then the U.S. has. And unlike the U.S., these countries aren't based on immigration.

Norway is an example, Sweden and Denmark too. Even Germany and France. Pretty much ever single Euro country out there has had their own culture for hundreds or thousands of years. It's ingrained into the people, it's their identity. But over the past twenty to thirty years, that identity has been slowly stripped from these countries in the name of multiculturalism.

And it's not working, not the way people planned. The people of these countries are weary and getting fed up by their governments total inept-ability to say, "If you're immigrating to this country, you'll have to integrate". Instead, the government tries to accommodate the foreign culture at the cost of the host countries culture. I've lived in the U.S to Europe to Asia and spent a good deal of time in the M.E. It is my opinion, that we're destroying so much for so little. And I'm not alone in that assessment.

State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron
Multiculturalism has failed, says French president
Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

I'm all for helping people in need, but not when those people refuse to show any gratitude towards the host country and it's people for giving them a new chance. Muslims have a very dominating religion which is so ingrained to their culture that they can't adapt to a new countries way of life. This leads to many problems for both parties. Take Sweden for an example:

Then you have many who view it as an invasion, it's "them" against the host country. When that happens, you'll get things like this:

During 2007/2008 sometime, there was a so called "rape spree" occurring in Norway's capital, Oslo. When the people behind the often brutal rapes were caught, they where Somali Muslims. But rape is rape no matter who does it. But what made me raise my eyebrow was their reason for raping: "Norwegian women are like dogs, it's not a crime to rape a dog".

Multiculturalism in Europe has failed. We weren't meant to go down this path. I have several ultra liberal friends who have changed their views dramatically over the past four, five years when it comes to immigration. Mark my words, if the governments here in Europe don't do whats right by their people, hell is going to break loose. You can only push so far before something snaps. Islam, has been pushing a lot without giving anything in return. (It's almost like we're the ones who should be grateful that they're here.)

And for those of you shaking your head at this post, take off your politically correct sunglasses and have a real look around. Only children live in a world where everything is honky dory. Us adults don't have that luxury.

The above video is about a little Norwegian boy who comes from liberal parents who wanted him to experience multiculturalism first hand. So they moved to Oslo where the boy got beat up, called "disgusting pig eater" and ridiculed at school because his background is that of a Norwegian Christian.

Sure, kids will be kids, but if a white kid did this towards some Muslim school kid, what would happen? There would be hell to pay and the child welfare services would be brought into the picture. Why? Because children learn from their parents.

My mother was also with an ex Muslim from Egypt for well over ten years. They've only recently split up. During this time, I learned a lot about what many Muslim men in Europe believe (and do) when it comes to their host countries. Many if not most of his friends here, were practicing Muslims. They moved to Norway as asylum seekers and were granted asylum. Since that time, they've opened several stores and work daily. That's great huh? Not really, since they do it all under the table avoiding taxes. They "play sick" so they can get a generous compensation from the government each month. Sometimes the government catches on, most of the time they do not. These very men are the ones who own and work day to day under the table. In the end, they've gotten so many benefits they can permanently leave the country and live in the very same country they sought asylum from as kings.

Multiculturalism is a broken idea which needs to be addressed despite the overly sensitive view on being politically correct.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

We need to do something about it. We need to get rid of the muslims its clearly becoming a problem. I'm sure most of us can concur this is seriously getting out of hand. Their Religion teaches them to rape anyone freely. PREPARE THE GALLOWS!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I've been raised in a multicultural society (the U.S.) and moved back to Europe a few years ago.

Frontkjemper,

All of the videos that are linked in your post
seem to be blocked from being viewed in the US.

I hope I'm wrong about this, but looking at the source code
for your post they look complete and correct, but YouTube here
says "Malformed ID." I hope this is just some technical issue.

David Grouchy

With some more checking, yes.. the videos are just linked wrong.
Let me see If I can correct it.

edit on 8-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hopefully the videos will work now.

David Grouchy

note: follow this link for some details (with pictures!) on how to embed YouTube videos here at ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Where to begin?

You are blaming the immigration laws, very nice. It appears to me, however, that the Minister is not criticizing Islam or immigration laws as they are presently, nor is he really criticizing immigrants. What is he saying? Something pragmatic, I think. Muslim migrants (all non-German migrants, or that matter) ought to learn German because it is useful for them to be able to speak it and because it will allow them to participate in German society more fully, which will allow them to reap the full benefits of citizenship. Muslim migrants in particular ought to be mindful of German history because it will help them to understand German society and it will help them to understand the dynamics of religion in Germany. This knowledge would be very useful in preventing religious misunderstandings, which harm the minority of Muslims far more than they harm the majority of Christians and atheists. The Minister is giving what I think is practical advice that could reduce tensions between new migrants and their new neighbours. This has nothing to do with the flow of immigrants - it is useful for any and all immigrants, regardless of how many come at once.

Your 'solution' is no less discriminatory than saying "No Arabs allowed."

we should allow a restricted number of people from the Arab world in so long as it does not change our national and cultural identity. The people of the Western world are Christian and Secular, also arguably Jewish as well, so it is only common sense to keep it that way to preserve a cultural identity.
Why is national identity so paramount? Why can't it be permitted to change as the demographics of the country change? Your argument could just as easily have been applied in the Middle Ages to keep Jews out of the country. "The people of Germania are Christian, so it is only common sense to keep it that way to preserve a cultural identity." What about all of the cultural richness that the Jews have brought to Germany? Should Arabs and Muslims be forbidden from contributing to German culture?

Your solution appears on the surface not to discriminate, but it basically puts migrants, especially Muslim migrants, into a situation where they must choose between either staying away from Germany or abandoning their faith and their way of life. The middle ground is not viable, because to maintain its current identity, Germany would have to refuse any contributions to its culture by Muslims and resist any and ALL attempts to modify the cultural norms of the country, if they originate from Muslims. It disenfranchises the Muslim immigrants by denying their right to participate in German culture and society as equal members.

I mean, this problem with "maintaining a Christian/Jewish/Atheist identity" should have been obvious from the start. You are talking about Germany, you know? It should have been obvious that when you make the preservation of German identity a matter of law, you are entering dangerous territory.

What the Minister said (I know nothing about his hidden beliefs; who can?) is contrary to what you are saying. To say that Islam has no place in German history is not to say that it has no place in Germany's future. To say that it has no place in German history is to be almost factual (thousands of converts to Islam were recorded in Berlin between the world wars). The Minister is issuing a reminder, a warning, that Germany WILL be hostile to Islam because it is foreign. It is a friendly reminder, as far as I can tell, although worded poorly. It is a reminder that Muslims have a long way to go before they will be accepted as a part of Germany's rich cultural heritage. Your 'solution' would prevent that from ever occurring.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have to agree with that statement.

If you want a country to maintain it's identity, you can't have large factions of people immigrate to that country and not assimilate.

So, when you think of a "typical" German what do you see in your minds eye?

Was it someone on a prayer rug?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Actually, I thought of a goose-stepping blonde-haired, blue-eyed maniac with no compassion or humour!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Which identity? There is no singular "German" identity, Wildbob, for much the same reason there's no singular "United States" Identity. It's a very young country, as countries are measured, comprised of numerous distinct cultures of people. Bavaria is different from Rhineland is different from Pomerania is different from Hesse. There are strong cultural influences from neighboring European states, as well. American culture, such as it can be termed, is also a powerful transplant. Former East Germany is still quite a bit different from West. The place is chuck full of Protestants, Catholics, atheists, Muslims, and Jews are a rapidly growing religious group in Germany as well.

The idea of a nation living in "freeze frame" or, even stranger, going back in time, is absurd. That's the problem my people are facing, the bizarre belief that we're not "real" Indians unless we're riding after buffalo and wearing beaded buckskins like back in the 1860's.

Perhaps if Germans - or the people of other nations - stopped freaking the # out about immigrants, the immigrants would assimilate better. it's hard to feel "at home" with your new country, if your fellow countrymen are burning your houses of worship and the politicians they elect are calling for your forced expulsion, after all.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Misoir

Didn't they used to say that about some other religious group over there?

Your post is a pathetic attempt to compare the Jew's of WWII where were treated ill to Muslims who've been given EVERYTHING they could possibly want in Europe and treat their host ill.

The Jew's, as opposed to Muslims haven't done this:

They didn't run around raping either:

They also didn't chant that we'd "pay":

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by spirit_horse

Funny we think the exact same way and reside in the the exact same metropolitan area.

Yes we do and I think it is only Logical. I am sick and tired of being used as a door mat and having the Muslims trying to establish Sharia Courts and Laws in our country. If they want to pray in a Mosque, I have no problem with that. But, sure as heck don't expect or even try to got our society to change for them. In their countries, they kill Christians, burn their churches down (happens a lot in Africa, but I don't recall the country), and even blow them up like just happened in Egypt when Mubarak was ousted. I could go on and on. And I even saw a street protest by Muslims down in Miami and they wanted an Islamic state. Britian gave in to Sharia law and courts for them. Now what do you think would happen if we all protested and wanted Rastafarian law and courts because it is our religion. That's right they would run you out of town, jail you, or at minimum never take it serious and blow you off. Why is there a double standard for one particular religion and what the hell happened to seperation of church and state. It doesn't seem to apply to Islam, I want a Christian law and court, heck our court would have a Priest and after we confess to him we did it, we would be forgiven and sent off to say 10 Our Fathers or something. Never see a jail, So, where are my rights.

See, I think in order to head off the Sharia Law and Courts, we will need to establish the same thing for other religions. It would violate our civil rights if they discriminated against me and let Muslims do it. So, by raising the same thing in our other religions, then the government wouldn't have a choice but to ban all religious law and courts, or else. And that would effectively end the Muslim chances of attaining their goals. So then since they want to live under Sharia, they by default would have to return to an Islamic country and after all that is fine with me.

Misoir, I didn't know you lived in NE Fla. I moved from Mandarin to Amelia Island back in 2002, and then to Yulee on Lofton Creek. Jax. traffic got too insane and now I have a nice quiet rural property, but close to everything. I am a Real Estate Agent for a builder, so if you ever need a new home built, let me know!

edit on 9/3/11 by spirit_horse because: typos, typos, and more typos!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join