It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Kabbalah. On Esoteric “Secrets.” A Luciferian Perspective. On the Prophet of the New Aeon

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Meet lord Saturn, stuck forever in the 3rd dimension.

There is a god, but it's not lord Saturn. Leaving all jokes aside, who would want to be lord Vader, the pain you suffer, "just to be lord of the rings" guess who has rings, if you know what I mean. I understand lord's vader pain.

edit on 13-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh, and just for your edification and to ease your simple mind...

Sumerian culture doesn't have a Satan or Sa-tan or even a S-a-t-a-n... I think you are attempting to link to the devil-like creature known as Zu from the Sumerian Myth of Zu. His representation of having horns and bird like feet is the first classic representation of a devil-like creature.

If you are going to go into Sumerian history please make sure to get it correct, there is already enough mis-information about the Sumerian culture out there without someone making things up and fanning the flames.

But hey, what do I know?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I think you are attempting to link to the devil-like creature known as Zu from the Sumerian Myth of Zu

No I'm not trying to link ZU to Satan. Satan is who he sits on a throne with a crown, a king, commander.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
It is a representation of the Summerian culture and the sumerian god AN, SAT-AN predates anything, "HEBREW INCLUDED" the occult was left by the fallen angels, out of it came kings, qeens, crowns, religions and hidden meanings.

"out of it came kings, qeens, crowns, religions and hidden meanings." Oh Yea, and the Bible.
OOPS!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I would view the bible as a book that has some truth to it, but with mixed twisted information.
The notion of a supreme creator does appear in the bible, but then it is mixed with other gods, lords.
The translation of the bible and the stories of the bible are altered and shortened.
If you want to control someone you must keep it short, and not let the whole thing out, just tell a little bit of the story, add a twist to it, include only the books you want to and then make a book out of it.

Never the less, the bible does contain good information about the nature of god.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I agree that the Bible has some very good information in it. Some true, some made up. (IMHO) But knowing that most of what you have learned came from information passed down through human interpretation, how is it possible that you "KNOW" anything for sure? We can only trust what we have done and seen as pure fact. I have my beliefs and I hope they are correct. But I can accept that they might not be. I can accept that should some evidence exist that would prove me wrong, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I would have to consider the other side.

You are free to believe whatever you wish, but to disregard the teachings of the ancients is missing a lot of great information. Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I agree that the Bible has some very good information in it. Some true, some made up. (IMHO) But knowing that most of what you have learned came from information passed down through human interpretation, how is it possible that you "KNOW" anything for sure? We can only trust what we have done and seen as pure fact. I have my beliefs and I hope they are correct. But I can accept that they might not be. I can accept that should some evidence exist that would prove me wrong, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I would have to consider the other side.

Some opinions were drawn later and are contained in the bible. Not all events happened in the begining "Summerian culture",strange things can happen along the way in history at any given time, and are recorded in books.

Take this for example regarding my post to Saturn it was used as a symbol regarding Sat-an.

Why the bible is useful:

Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six.

This is in refrence to the tree of life, Saturn the seriphot of Understanding.

I'll get back with more evidence from the bible connecting Saturn directly to the beast, I just have to arange it.
It's why I find the bible a good source of information.

edit on 16-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

My update.
1 The Roman god of harvest and agriculture - time in ancient Italy belonged to the god of reaping, whom the Romans called Saturn. A symbol curved like his sickle represents the planet.
2 Ninib Babylonian harvest god - Saturn

Saturn, god of harvest or time of reaping

Mat 13:37 And answering, He said to them, The One sowing the good seed is the Son of Man.
Mat 13:38 And the field is the world; and the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; but the darnel are the sons of the evil one.
Mat 13:39 And the hostile one who sowed them is the Devil, and the harvest is the end of the age, and the angels are the reapers.
Mat 13:40 Then as the darnel is gathered and is consumed in the fire, so it will be in the completion of this age.

It is clear what is what and who is a serveant of who.

To add on a side note the famous RAPTURE or reaping, is nothing but a scam put forward by the catholic church, I find it as a Satanic institution, get raptured "I mean consumed"

I think this should make it clear for you who is who.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

how is it possible that you "KNOW" anything for sure? We can only trust what we have done and seen as pure fact. I have my beliefs and I hope they are correct. But I can accept that they might not be. I can accept that should some evidence exist that would prove me wrong

Yes it's how it is sometimes, you think you are so sure of your self and then you find out it was the other way around, " Twisted" like everything is in fact, but I take it that not everything is twisted and that some things are in plane view as they are. The only way to be more sure is to gather different facts that point to the same thing, same result.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To add on a side note the famous RAPTURE or reaping, is nothing but a scam put forward by the catholic church...

Why do you continue to invent 'facts' to support your already highly-fabricated (i.e. the butchering of Latin) theory? I was raised Roman Catholic and while I no longer pratice this system I know that there is zero dogma, instruction or belief in a 'rapture' in Roman Catholicism.

edit on 16-5-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Why do you continue to invent 'facts' to support your already highly-fabricated (i.e. the butchering of Latin) theory? I was raised Roman Catholic and while I no longer pratice this system I know that there is zero dogma, instruction or belief in a 'rapture' in Roman Catholicism.

I'm not fabricating anything.
www.catholic.com...

As for my highly fabricated theory, I don't know what you are talking about, you would have to be more precise about what you are talking about, the rapture ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'm not fabricating anything.
www.catholic.com...

Holy crap dude, do you even read before you post?

From the site you just linked (bold is my commentary):

Are you Pre, Mid, or Post? If you don’t know how to answer that question, you’re probably a Catholic.Catholics do not know about it because it is not taught. Most Fundamentalists and Evangelicals know that these words are shorthand for pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, and post-tribulation. The terms all refer to when the rapture is supposed to occur.

Reading comprehension is a tool all of us should apply liberally.

As for my highly fabricated theory, I don't know what you are talking about, you would have to be more precise about what you are talking about, the rapture ?

Your destruction of the Latin language, as well as Hebrew and Summerian, to support your claim that Saturn is Satan.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Your destruction of the Latin language, as well as Hebrew and Summerian, to support your claim that Saturn is Satan.

I find your post inconsistent, if you want to quote me on something specific then do it, prove me wrong, other wise stop posting in this short inconsistent manner. I already told that the notion of Satan predates Hebrew.
I have provided enough evidence from the bible, mythology, cultural background and name similarity.
Anyone can see the obvius except people who want to see what they want to see.

As for the rapture, anyone knows it was included later in the catholic faith, it where it comes from.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I find your post inconsistentif you want to quote me on something specific then do it, prove me wrong...

And I find your's consistently wrong or outright misleading. I think I was very clear in my last post by pointing out that you think Satrun and Satan are the same entity. The Romans had not conception of the Biblical Satan and there is no evidence to support any arguement to the contrary. Maybe you should start reading a bit more about the Etruscans before you try to speak on Latin and the Romans as some sort of pseudo-internet expert on the subject.

...other wise stop posting in this short inconsistent manner.

I will post as short or long a response as I see fit. My posts have continually pointed out the absurditites in your allegations.

I already told that the notion of Satan predates Hebrew.

So what. Stop changing your tune. No one is disputing there has been a archetypical character that opposed/opposes God in other cultures. You said the word Satan is Summerian. You were wrong and continued to insist that you understood its etymology. You do not.

I have provided enough evidence from the bible, mythology, cultural background and name similarity.
Anyone can see the obvius except people who want to see what they want to see.

Or maybe people who can actually read and write in Latin.

As for the rapture, anyone knows it was included later in the catholic faith, it where it comes from.

Really? Are you going to quote another site that contradicts what you allege without realizing it dipsutes your premise? Show me where the Catholic Church promotes, encourages or teaches a 'rapture' philosophy.

You are very sloppy with your research and make little to no effort to actually uncover the facts but instead cling to any mistaken hope that whatever you postulate is correct.

edit on 16-5-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I find all of your quotes off topic, and off the subject so I will quote you only where you quoted me on topic.

You said the word Satan is Summerian.

I have never said that, I said it was latin, "the name" and that satan originates yes, not the name but the character, originates from summeria. The name was in refrence to the connection of summer, the latin name AN from the whole word Satan. So you miss understood me. I never stated the name satan is summerian.

Really? Are you going to quote another site that contradicts what you allege without realizing it dipsutes your premise? Show me where the Catholic Church promotes, encourages or teaches a 'rapture' philosophy.

It comes at the present time from within the catholic community, it is where it comes from.

I have not quoted you on the rest because it serves no purpose since I find it off topic, it will only derail the thread to an off topic debate.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I find all of your quotes off topic, and off the subject so I will quote you only where you quoted me on topic.

You posted about the rapture and Catholicism, not me. Now that you get called out on it it becomes off-topic? Nice try at backtracking but your posts are here for all to read.

I have never said that, I said it was latin, "the name" and that satan originates yes, not the name but the character, originates from summeria. The name was in refrence to the connection of summer, the latin name AN from the whole word Satan. So you miss understood me. I never stated the name satan is summerian.

Once again, you do not understand either Latin or Hebrew. The etymology of the word Satan has nothing to do with Summerian culture.

It comes at the present time from within the catholic community, it is where it comes from.

And who the hell is the 'Catholic community' if not the Catholic Church? It is not taught in Catholicism and you have yet to find any supporting remarks to prove that it is. Stop making up more stories when you get caught with your pants down.

I have not quoted you on the rest because it serves no purpose since I find it off topic, it will only derail the thread to an off topic debate.

No, you did not quote the rest because you would then have to explain how you used a source that contradicts what you claimed prior to reading and understanding the site. I notice that you still have nothing to support your assinine rapture statement.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Once again, you do not understand either Latin or Hebrew.

I never objected to the Hebrew, I just stated that the word Satan does not only originate from the Hebrew meaning, as to Latin I got things in order.

The etymology of the word Satan has nothing to do with Summerian culture.

Yes it does, An is a Latin name and resents the cicle, the year.
Anyone can understand that, even in English it is connected, as in the word "AN"NUAL.
The word Rom-AN or M-AN is in close connection to this idea.
Do you think everyone is going to stay dumb down, I do not think so, people are just waking up.

Saturn (An) and Lilith’s sacred color is Purple, which is the origin of its use by Emperors and kings. Displaying this color denotes their descent from Lilith and also the Titans.

Satan "the character" originates from the sumerian culture, they are the nephilim that the book of enoch talks about.

Sadly us, the roman heritage are part of it, and fallen from god's grace, we will never get it back with this roman BS coruptable system that people like you adore it.

Have it your way, it does not matter to me anyway since I view the whole catholic institution like a hole full of snakes. Rapture or no rapture

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yes it does, An is a Latin name and resents the cicle, the year.

Really? Once again your ignorance in Latin is apparent. Please show me where the word 'an' appears in Modern or Classical Latin in refernce to what you said.

Anyone can understand that...

But obviously not you.

even in English it is connected, as in the word "AN"NUAL.

Wrong. The root-word is annus not an.

The word Rom-AN or M-AN is in close connection to this idea.

What? Do you think everyone is stupid? The word Roman derives from the goddess Roma. Notice there is no letter 'n' in her name. Nice try again at inventing points that you want to line up with your silly allegations.

Do you think everyone is going to stay dumb down, I do not think so, people are just waking up.

After you wake up maybe you should read up. You know, like from books, those things with words in them.

Sadly us, the roman heritage are part of it, and fallen from god's grace, we will never get it back with this roman BS coruptable system that people like you adore it.

How do you know what I adore or not? And you accused me of being off-topic.

Have it your way, it does not matter to me anyway since I view the whole catholic institution like a hole full of snakes. Rapture or no rapture

I assume that this is your childish way of admitting that you were incorrect. Be an adult and admit when you were wrong.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
#1 the rapture is not a Roman Catholic idea. It was created by pentecostals in the early 1900's in tent revivals.

#2 you have no knowledge of Latin. If you did, you would realize that Satan is not rooted in Latin.

#3 please provide proof of your claims, or else they did not happen (ie, provide proof that anything you say comes from Latin, or ANYWHERE for that matter. I ask for it, but I don't really expect to see it because you can't provide it).

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh... and by the way...

The word "AN" in Latin means "or" in English.... like this or that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Oh... and by the way...
The word "AN" in Latin means "or" in English.... like this or that.

Latin word annus is year.

Closest to Latin
In Romanian = AN
In Italian = Anno
In Venetian =AN
In Spanish = ANO
In French = AN
In Friulian: AN

Further more it can be clear, the root name AN is applied to anything that has a time line.

"An"niversria, "an"niversary , from Latin feminine of "AN"niversrius, returning yearly

I really don't know where you take your Latin classes.

you have no knowledge of Latin. If you did, you would realize that Satan is not rooted in Latin.

Basing my self on your "advanced latin" and the fact that I don't have to I already proved it, it's connection to Saturn. I find your post lacking any substance.

edit on 17-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join