It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Kabbalah. On Esoteric “Secrets.” A Luciferian Perspective. On the Prophet of the New Aeon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by pepsi78
What do you mean ? I told you Satan was king on earth, and Satan left the occult knowlege.

Satan, Annunaki, Nephilim, can the Reverend get a Nibiru? Hellelujah!!

I'm sorry that is babylonian culture, not summerian. Nibiru is part of the Babylonian culture with the 7 tablets of creation.

edit on 12-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm sorry that is babylonian culture, not summerian. Nibiru is part of the Babylonian culture with the 7 tablets of creation.

No, I am sorry. Nibiru (and the rest) are part of the Above Top Secret culture where you take every possible scrap of conspiracy- or questionable information, throw it in a pot, stir and see what the hell it turns into.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

SAT-AN is an english word not hebrew, it was first in latin, comes from saturnus, and it's regarded to the number 7 in kabalah the crown.

Not correct. "Ha-satan" is Hebrew, and means "the advesary". It is likely derived from the Egyptian honorific title "Set-Hen", in reference to the chief deity of the Setian dynasty.

Astrological Saturn has always been associated with the letter of the law and Gnostics and Kabbalists have identified Saturn with the god of Early Scripture, whom they regarded as a tyrannical father, obsessed with rigid enforcement of the law.

Again, not true. Kabalists do not regard God as a "tyrannical father", and have never identified the Roman god Saturn with the God of the Torah. Neither did the Gnostics.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No, I am sorry. Nibiru (and the rest) are part of the Above Top Secret culture where you take every possible scrap of conspiracy- or questionable information, throw it in a pot, stir and see what the hell it turns into.

I am not talking about the conspiracy theory regarding the Babylonian culture.
I am talking about Sumerian culture, and it's connection to the occult or kabalah.

You denny that it comes from sumeria ?
Here it is once again the tree of life. Dear Augustus, this is not a conspiracy theory.

To me it looks the same like the kabalah tree.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

reply to post by YourPopRock

SAT-AN is an english word not hebrew, it was first in latin, comes from saturnus,
Bzzt. Thanks for playing. From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Etymology: < Latin Satān (Vulgate, only in the O.T.) = Greek Σατάν or Σατᾶν (once in the LXX and once in the N.T.), < Hebrew ṣāṭān adversary, one who plots against another, < ṣāṭan to oppose, plot against.
In the Old Testament the Hebrew word ordinarily denotes a human adversary, but in some of the later portions (Job, Chron., Zech., Ps. cix) it occurs (chiefly with def. article) as the designation of an angelic being hostile to mankind, who tempts men to evil and accuses them to God. In both applications the ordinary rendering of the LXX is διάβολος slanderer (see devil n.); the more accurate ἐπίβουλος (plotter) occurs once; the one instance in which the Hebrew word is retained (1 Kings xi. 14) relates clearly to a human enemy, but may have been misapprehended. In the Greek N.T. the ordinary form is Σατανᾶς (once only Σατᾶν), which is followed by the Vulgate and hence by Wyclif (see Satanas n.); but the English versions from Tyndale onwards (including the Rheims N.T.) all substitute the Hebrew form Satan. Compare Old French Sathan, Satan, French Satan, Spanish Satan, Italian Satan, German Satan.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh, this person doesn't let the facts cloud their fantasy.

Also, if you read their posts you will learn that you can break any word in the English language down into its origin by simply hyphenating the word at its syllables and viola! You are a literary genious!!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Again, not true. Kabalists do not regard God as a "tyrannical father", and have never identified the Roman god Saturn with the God of the Torah. Neither did the Gnostics.

What god are you talking about ? We all know the bible and the torah contains lots and lots of gods, from Elyon, to YHW to Elohim to EL all gathered from different cultures, some of them cannianite deities.
Maybe you are talking not about god the supreme but the satanic father ?

Well let's see

www.factsbehindfaith.com...
Satan, the Devil, is easily recognised as a portrait of massive Saturn, the higher dimension of this spirit, beyond the personal astrology of the horoscope.

Satan, the Devil, is always portrayed with the horns, cloven hooves and goaty legs which reflect Saturn’s nature as lord of Capricorn, the Goat. This does not brand Capricorns : with the Sun in this Sign, they are often more enlightened about this materialistic spirit.

Saturn is not the largest planet but astrologically Earth is ruled by the same spirit of materialism, money and power. Saturn’s spirit has an overwhelming influence on us.

The Kabbalah Tradition reveals much more evidence and insights to understand this identification and the meaning of Satan, the Devil. The 22 Tarot Trumps represent the 22 Paths of the Tree of Life, the ten planets and twelve Signs. The Devil represents the Goat, the Capricorn Path.

When we sacrifice everything to the pursuit of money and power, we miss the important things in life : our emotions, relationships, higher ideas, our spiritual life. Evil is just an excess of materialism which ignores human values. A mistake we can all make, sometimes a big mistake.

Saturn burning 666 RED Understaing from the red pilar of severity.

Welcome to the light. From the male pillar.

SAT-URN.
SAT-AN.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Then stick with Sumerian culture and stop trying ti mix in points from cultures that had no relativty to it by misappropriating their languages.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Then stick with Sumerian culture and stop trying ti mix in points from cultures that had no relativty to it by misappropriating their languages.

I may tend to agree with you but you are not 100% right on this matter simply because what has been lost in Sumerian culture can be found in other cultures as a continuation. This can include incomplete or lost tablets and drawings, some have sustained damage beyond repair and are lost.

There are new elements in each new culture but also a continuation from the past.
The Akkadian and Babylonian are a continuation of Sumerian culture but true with new additions also, new gods, new stories and so on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Not calling names. Pointing out the obvious. Or should I say ob-vi-ous (from the roman OB meaning "making up the origin of words")

[Mod Edit - replaced OT quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 13/5/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You have to understand the concept of translation from another language to Latin or English and on a second hand the words in latin or enlgish will also be very reflective. Take for example Windshield, it's the front glass from your car. Taken apart it's wind shield, a shield for wind. Now for translation of words from another languege into latin or a latin based language like English, they will always be given a meaning. You will find out that if you try to translate a word from a language to Latin word by word it will not resemble it's meaning.

So the name SAT-AN, is in refrence to saturn, further more to make this more clear, the name "SAT-YR" or "SAT-UR" just a quick representation of the.... Goat

Saturn in Chaldee is pronounced Satur.
In the kabalah tree of life, it's the same story, the path to capricorn the goat 666 RED mark of the beast, under saturn, under the sphere of UNDERSTANDING.

edit on 13-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

There is the problem. many words have been translated wrong and are pegged at Buzz words.
Satan, meaning adversary, or Lucifer, meaning light bringer. It makes you wonder about the validity of a lot of things.

No matter what people think, I worship God, the same one you do, and I study some occult work, to better my knowledge and self. Knowing that, your point becomes increasing less important.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You are entitled to an opinion, it's an open forum.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

You are entitled to an opinion, it's an open forum.

Satan is a Hebrew word.

I speak Latin (having done 16 years in private Catholic schools and having a total of 8 years of Latin classes).

You are wrong. Deal with it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'm sorry but SATAN comes from saturn, and I really don't care about your Chatholic study, it equals squat zero to me since I view it as a satanic institution. Also the Persians, instead of calling it Saturn they called the planet directly Satan.

I speak Latin

I also speak Latin " the closest language to classical Latin"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Sorry for jumping in late here , can you provide any reference for your claim that Satan comes from the word satrun .

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by pepsi78

Sorry for jumping in late here , can you provide any reference for your claim that Satan comes from the word satrun .

Yes I already mentioned it.

Satan, the Devil, is easily recognised as a portrait of massive Saturn, the higher dimension of this spirit, beyond the personal astrology of the horoscope.

Satan, the Devil, is always portrayed with the horns, cloven hooves and goaty legs which reflect Saturn’s nature as lord of Capricorn, the Goat. This does not brand Capricorns : with the Sun in this Sign, they are often more enlightened about this materialistic spirit.

Saturn is not the largest planet but astrologically Earth is ruled by the same spirit of materialism, money and power. Saturn’s spirit has an overwhelming influence on us.

The Kabbalah Tradition reveals much more evidence and insights to understand this identification and the meaning of Satan, the Devil. The 22 Tarot Trumps represent the 22 Paths of the Tree of Life, the ten planets and twelve Signs. The Devil represents the Goat, the Capricorn Path.

When we sacrifice everything to the pursuit of money and power, we miss the important things in life : our emotions, relationships, higher ideas, our spiritual life. Evil is just an excess of materialism which ignores human values. A mistake we can all make, sometimes a big mistake.

On the other notes of name meanings, satan is the representation of the Goat, 666, Capricorn Saturn.
In ancient tarot cards it's the devil.

SAT-AN, SAT-URN the goat SAT-YR

Satan is not only hebrew it has a longer root and go's beyond the hebrew culture.

home.iae.nl...
How the Term "Satan" Originated

This Awareness indicates that in reality, there is no such being as Satan. It is simply a creation of man, and the energies associated with this as being created as the movement grows and the creation of such energies as a personification of such energies. Originally, Satan was nothing other than the planet Saturn in an astrological quality. It was the Egyptian Set, the Egyptian God known as Set, which represented Satan or Saturn; the Persians, instead of calling it Saturn or set, called the planet Satan, and personified the planet as though it were a person. This Awareness indicates that the Persians were the first to invent the personification of that which was called Satan. Later, the time being in approximately the mid part of the Christian Age, Western mystics, in studying various religions, latched on to the Persian teachings of Satan and brought into the Christian religion. Prior to that there was no Satan.

To me Satan is a representation of planet Saturn, it is the devil or the "fall" I'm not saying it's not.
I'm not saing planet Saturn is evil, just that it was used as a representation of satan.

If you will it's the physical aspect of us, greed desire, glory and pride.

It is a representation of the Summerian culture and the sumerian god AN, SAT-AN predates anything, "HEBREW INCLUDED" the occult was left by the fallen angels, out of it came kings, qeens, crowns, religions and hidden meanings.

If you take the time to read a few pages back on this thread you will find even more evidence of who satan is.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes I already mentioned it.

On the other notes of name meanings, satan is the representation of the Goat, 666, Capricorn Saturn.
In ancient tarot cards it's the devil.

SAT-AN, SAT-URN the goat SAT-YR

Satan is not only hebrew it has a longer root and go's beyond the hebrew culture.

home.iae.nl...
How the Term "Satan" Originated

This Awareness indicates that in reality, there is no such being as Satan. It is simply a creation of man, and the energies associated with this as being created as the movement grows and the creation of such energies as a personification of such energies. Originally, Satan was nothing other than the planet Saturn in an astrological quality. It was the Egyptian Set, the Egyptian God known as Set, which represented Satan or Saturn; the Persians, instead of calling it Saturn or set, called the planet Satan, and personified the planet as though it were a person. This Awareness indicates that the Persians were the first to invent the personification of that which was called Satan. Later, the time being in approximately the mid part of the Christian Age, Western mystics, in studying various religions, latched on to the Persian teachings of Satan and brought into the Christian religion. Prior to that there was no Satan.

To me Satan is a representation of planet Saturn, it is the devil or the "fall" I'm not saying it's not.
I'm not saing planet Saturn is evil, just that it was used as a representation of satan.

It is a representation of the Summerian culture and the sumerian god AN, SAT-AN predates anything, "HEBREW INCLUDED" the occult was left by the fallen angels, out of it came kings, qeens, crowns, religions and hidden meanings.

So our sources for it being Hebrew are unreliable things like the Bible, the Oxford English Dictionary and the Latin language and yours are a couple websites

Not to question the credibility of your opinions, but.....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join