It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Kabbalah. On Esoteric “Secrets.” A Luciferian Perspective. On the Prophet of the New Aeon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Well, if the assumption that the "fallen ones" is true about giving knowledge of or about God to mankind, perhaps the truths we encounter should be made as refined silver. We know it is refined enough when we can see our faces in the silver.

All of it comes from them, the tradition of kings and queens, crowns everything, the roman empire and it's traditions come from there. The Brithish crown is full of it. As for the kabalah and the occult knowlege they left it here.

Could this "fall" have been BEFORE mankind was created and we are the fallen ones incarnate?

Hum-"AN"ity or m"AN" may be a result of some alteration, it could be, never the less we were here before they came maybe in a more primitive form, maybe in another advanced form like the theory of lemuria, but that is up for debate and none can be factual. We don't know, I'm not going to sustain something we in fact don't know.
It may be it may not be.

But what we do know for the fact is that they did teach us a lot of things, that is for sure and there is plenty of evidence to sustain that.

To further my opinion that masonry, british royality and in general the roman empire as a whole is a satanic institution.

www.thefreedictionary.com...
It is spelled in parts "SAT"·ur·day
Even the abrevation, short for pronunciation is "SAT"

Sat-ur-day , the day we are sited , the day we rest, in relation to number 7.
So sat-an is just that, the king with the crown that "sits" on the throne.

edit on 12-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I sure hope you aren't Catholic. They have a whole lot of Occult knowledge. At lest the cardinals and Bishops do. If you believe that "the devil" is who brought Occult nowledge to us, then there is no counter argument except
Believe what you want, and that explains why you are such a hard headed poster. I wonder how many people on this earth have your approval of "alright with God"?

And I don't just post in this forum. I get around a little.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I stand by what I said that the occult knowlege of the kabalah was provided by the fallen angels.
There is no counter argument to what I said. So far I have seen none.

How can anyone counter that? It is your opinion, there is nothing to counter. I might as well say it shot out of a unicorn's backside.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I stand by what I said that the occult knowlege of the kabalah was provided by the fallen angels.
There is no counter argument to what I said. So far I have seen none.

How can anyone counter that? It is your opinion, there is nothing to counter. I might as well say it shot out of a unicorn's backside.

What do you mean ? I told you Satan was king on earth, and Satan left the occult knowlege.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pepsi78

I sure hope you aren't Catholic. They have a whole lot of Occult knowledge. At lest the cardinals and Bishops do. If you believe that "the devil" is who brought Occult nowledge to us, then there is no counter argument except
Believe what you want, and that explains why you are such a hard headed poster. I wonder how many people on this earth have your approval of "alright with God"?

I am not CAT-holic, (or the cats"in other words freaking lions") if that is what you are reffering to.
If you are refering to the roman empire and the lions or the catholic fate then no, I'm sorry I'm not and I don't tolerate such lies that manipulated humanity over and over. I told you the roman empire is a satanic institution.
And I stand by that the occult knowlege was left behind by the fallen ones.

Further more I told you that the kabalah came from the fallen angels, dates back to ancient Summer.
It's the tree in the garden story with the "RED APPLE" yes it was freaking red apple as the "ROMANS DESCRIBE IT" the guy who offered it, the "RED SERPENT"

Of course this is just a story cut short to just make an interpretation of what really happened.
A story for the dumb so they don;t know.

Who would tolerate such a blasphemy I know I would not, tolerate the lies of the enligten ones raining down on humanity, for control, greed and power.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pepsi78

I am not CAT-holic, (or the cats"in other words freaking lions") if that is what you are reffering to.
And I stand by that the occult knowlege was left behind by the fallen ones.

You don't quite get how to find the origin of a word, do you?

You don't simply hyphenate the word at each syllable and then google the parts.

Not trying to be mean, but trying to be helpful.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

substitute Nee with Occult and I that is what I think would frighten you most.

Occult means hidden. That knowledge was hidden because a whole generation of stupid people procreated and stopped thinking. Now, there are a few people who care and can think who read this stuff. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
edit on 12-5-2011 by network dude because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Occult means hidden. That knowledge was hidden because a whole generation of stupid people procreated and stopped thinking. Now, there are a few people who care and can think who read this stuff. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

I know It means hidden, I also know who it was left by behind.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I know I means hidden, I also know who it was left by behind.

And your proof of who left it behind?

(Proof or it didn't happen).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I'm sorry are you refering to SAT-AN. SAT-AN the one who also brouth the cicle, you do know what AN means don't you ?

Here is an interesting clip for you.

Let's whatch the weal spin.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I know I means hidden, I also know who it was left by behind.

my point it, before it was forgotten by the whole generation of stupid people, it wasn't Occult knowledge, it was just knowledge. It came about because a bunch of real smart philosophers had spent they lives thinking, learning, teaching, and writing.

LOOK OUT! The DEVIL is right behind you!!!

Just kidding. made you look.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'm sorry are you refering to SAT-AN. SAT-AN the one who also brouth the cicle, you do know what AN means don't you ?

Here is an interesting clip for you.

Let's whatch the weal spin.

A video from MTV is your proof?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Also, did you learn nothing? You don't get the origin of a word by breaking it down simply in to syllables and then hyphenating them. There is more to it than that. (Education would let you know these things).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh, and to set you straight (I am serious about the hyphanating thing... makes you look like a moron).

The original Hebrew term, satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to, “obstruct, oppose,” as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[4] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as “the accuser,” or “the adversary.” The definite article “ha-”, English “the”, is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus this being would be referred to as “the Satan.”[5]

Ha-Satan with the definite article occurs three times in the Hebrew Bible:
Job ch.1-2,
1 Chronicles 21:1,
Zechariah 3:1.[6]

Job's Satan In the Book of Job, ha-Satan is a member of the divine council, “the sons of God” who are subservient to God. Ha-Satan in this capacity is many times translated as “the prosecutor,” and is charged by God to tempt humans and to report back to God all who go against His decrees. At the beginning of the book, Job is a good person “who feared God and turned away from evil,” (Job 1:1) and has therefore been rewarded by God. When the divine council meets, God boasts to ha-Satan about Job's blameless, morally upright character. Between Job 1:9-10 and 2:4-5, ha-Satan merely points out that God has given Job everything that a man could want, so of course Job would be loyal to God; if all Job has been given, even his health, were to be taken away from him, however, his faith would collapse. God therefore grants ha-Satan the chance to test Job.[7] Due to this, it has been interpreted that ha-Satan is under God’s control and cannot act without God’s permission. This is further shown in the epilogue of Job in which God is speaking to Job, ha-Satan is absent from these dialogues. “For Job, for [Job’s] friends, and for the narrator, it is ultimately Yahweh himself who is responsible for Job’s suffering; as Yahweh says to the “satan”, ‘You have incited me against him, to destroy him for no reason.’ (Job 2:3) ” [6]

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

my point it, before it was forgotten by the whole generation of stupid people, it wasn't Occult knowledge, it was just knowledge.

In the "pagan times"

It came about because a bunch of real smart philosophers had spent they lives thinking, learning, teaching, and writing.

What you don;'t also understand is was not made up but passed on, residing from ancient summeria, or past even further and maybe the summerians just told the story. But it was them who broth it the AN-unnaki.
IF you can't see the name "AN" as an important factor in the roman culture then you are not looking where you are suppose to, I stand and say that it was they who came with it to earth.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'm sorry then but you are not observing it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

when I get to heaven I will ask God, and they we will settle this, but for now, I am going to have to call BS.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

my point it, before it was forgotten by the whole generation of stupid people, it wasn't Occult knowledge, it was just knowledge.

In the "pagan times"

It came about because a bunch of real smart philosophers had spent they lives thinking, learning, teaching, and writing.

What you don;'t also understand is was not made up but passed on, residing from ancient summeria, or past even further and maybe the summerians just told the story. But it was them who broth it the AN-unnaki.
IF you can't see the name "AN" as an important factor in the roman culture then you are not looking where you are suppose to, I stand and say that it was they who came with it to earth.

AN isn't an important factor in Satan since the word isn't even Roman. It is Hebrew.

Seriously, learn english before you try to break it down.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, this entire thread is proof that crack does NOT smoke itself!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof... at this point, I would settle for ANY proof!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What do you mean ? I told you Satan was king on earth, and Satan left the occult knowlege.

Satan, Annunaki, Nephilim, can the Reverend get a Nibiru? Hellelujah!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

SAT-AN is an english word not hebrew, it was first in latin, comes from saturnus, and it's regarded to the number 7 in kabalah the crown.

avalon100.tripod.com...
Astrological Saturn has always been associated with the letter of the law and Gnostics and Kabbalists have identified Saturn with the god of Early Scripture, whom they regarded as a tyrannical father, obsessed with rigid enforcement of the law. There is a symbolic link between Saturn and the God of Early Scripture through the use of Saturday. Saturn's Day, the seventh day of Scripture, the holy day of rest.

en.wikipedia.org...
Saturday is the last (seventh) day of the week on most calendars and in conventions that consider the week as beginning on Sunday, or the sixth day of the week according to international standard ISO 8601 which was first published in 1988.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join