It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO of sorts Oswego IL

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Yeah I honestly can't say, I just assumed it was a cloud cause I didn't see it until after that initial part... But it wasn't a rocket... This I checked, so if it was a sidewinder, what the hell were they shooting at? And how haven't we heard of at least a cover up version of that?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Well thats certainly intriguing....make sure to keep me informed with what you find out! (however keep in mind there are plenty of people that could be pulling your leg too)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hey cool thread ! .. I haven't posted in what seems like years although I get almost all my news from good ole ATS.
Anyway I wanted to jump on here and re-post an old thread about a previous UFO sighting in ..wait for it .....
Oswego, Il . Apparently the new hotbed of UFO activity .. jk .. anyways this is a pic that my niece took and never was de-bunked nor confirmed as a UFO (obviously) This is more of the mysterious light nature than the mysterious fireball nature but hey I know a lot of you guys are information hounds so i wanted to throw this in the mix. I am too from the area and live a couple blocks east of RT.30 . We were actually featured on CoasttoCoastAM due to the unexplainable nature of the sighting about a month after. Please skim the first page of the thread where I was trying to get the pick uploaded and get to the good part ..the pic itself . My ATS skills have not increased all that much in the meantime so if anyone wants to just post the pic below my post that would be awesome ..but here is the thread .

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6472011Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:31:43 -05004 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

Thank you for the feedback. I checked out your thread, very interesting light show... That was Oswego il? That's pretty awesome.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey, about 30 min ago as i was driving home in Lancaster, CA there was a bright orange light in the sky and as it got closer a large tail formed. Then like yours it went dark and a second later it was back and then the tail was there and an aura around it. It kept going dark and lighting up for a few min and then went all dark. It wasn't moving fast at all. Seemed about the speed of an airplane, but I don't know how far away it was. At it's brightest, it looked just like a large comet in the sky with the aura(whatever the name is for that) and all. Was one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. After it had gone out the last time, a few minutes later three commercial size planes flew one behind the other in the same general direction. But living NE of LAX that is nothing uncommon, just coincidence. Thought I'd throw that out there for some of you peeps :-p Oh and it was traveling west to east.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Update to any and all that are still following this story. I was just interviewed by the state representative of MUFON about this incident. He seemed very interested in this and said there is more info that he will be sharing with me this weekend.

I was on air earlier today and the podcast will be available Sunday evening. I'll post it here when its available.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Boston1023

Very interesting Boston. Thank you for the feedback, seems similar based on your description.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Cool! Please keep up the updates, we're still watching.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

I'll be meetingin person with a gentlemen from mufon this week, where and when won't be discussed until after, stay tuned.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Meet in a public place

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

Yeah, I was thinking that lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ok, just met with the Illinois representative of MUFON, very interesting to sit down and talk with him. Got a lot of details, and had a very interesting conversation. I'm going to be leading a couple of investigations for them!
super excited.

Also I had a chance to be on the show, it's the 17 of April episode, starts at around 25 minutes till the end...
Radio show interview

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
reply to post by FoJAk

Looks like... wait, what did I say it did?

I say, maybe its some kind of missle going after a flare ???

sorry if this reply is redundant but........

thats exactly what it looks like

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm from Montgomery Il... Rt30 & Orchard rd. I was a little freaked out by what I saw late last year. Orange ball of light moving across the sky, not making any noise. Too fast for an airplane, too slow for space junk burning up. It really freaked me and my 10 year old as well. We were outside having a bonfire and this incident took place about 8:30pm. Sounds similar to what you saw. After lots of investigation Online and with local authorities, I discovered that there has been a rash of ceremonial lanterns that people have been Launching in the area... actually coming from somewhere in Yorkville. These are small lanterns people put together that hold a candle, then launch into the air. The heat from the candle keeps them floating and the wind determines the airspeed. Sometimes they catch on fire and have a nice trail of smoke as they resend and burn up. Perhaps that is what you saw?

By the way, I found other people online in the area that have been seeing these same things. The local police and fire dept (I have friends on both) had calls on this, but no explanations.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Guitarspanky

Thank you for the feedback.

When I was on the radio with the Kevin smith show he was laughing and said I'm surprised nobody has tried to convince you it was a ceremonial candle yet, I chuckled and said not unless the us military has a shoot down or seek and recover order on Asian candles these days...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join