It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Two more words: Fraternal party.

Bohemian grove is just a bunch of rich powerful business men, there is nothing there that you can't see on any college campus around the country. The only issue I have with the grove, is that it is not transparent. But what you have to understand is that if you are going to invite prominent world figures someplace you have to make them feel protected, and in this case comfortable. Oh and Nature Worship does not equal Satanism. To give you a better example of a leader and the occult look at Hitler and the SS, www.australianparanormalsociety.com...

That would have been a better debate then the Bohemian Grove. As a PS here is a partial list of 2010 members at the grove that I found while researching. www.scribd.com...
edit on 3/6/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

I am the LAST guy to quote scripture, but Lev 18:21 says: "Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD."

Regardles of whether there is a Molech, or a LORD, these people at B.G. believe in the dark one. There is nothing 'harmless' about it. these people are evil, full stop...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
First before you read my response you have to understand that I view Satan and Lucifer as two different entities. I cannot tell you HOW or WHY I have come to this conclusion, it's up to you to figure that out.

Since history began the truth has been hidden from us in order to control us. The fact is if one man has knowledge over you he can use that to control you and that knowledge and wisdom from the core of our histories rests with very powerful people.

There are so many conspiracies today that exist that to try and quantify them into one post would be impossible but we all know that behind many of them , if the breadcrumbs are followed far enough we end up many times in one place.. or for want of a better way of putting it, at the feet of one being.

Being? Really?

Lucifer according to religion was a beautiful angel at the right hand of God Almighty. He didnt accept God's creation of man and set about to prove that man was not worthy of God's love. So God took this rebellion and sent Lucifer down to our earth to show him that this was in fact the case.

The way I look at it is Lucifer wanted to "save" other Angelus' in Satan's grip or "God".

Since societies began we have been conditioned and controlled into accepting a reality based on the lies of this one being. He hides quietly behind the veils of power influencing the course of humanity. Only now his time is running out.

Try and look at it in another way, the reason Lucifer is being active right now is Satan's grip over humanity is growing weak and Lucifer knows that chances like this are rare and he's grabbing this opportunity to save as many as he can. And no Lucifer cannot cause any destruction in Satan's world it is Satan himself doing all those things. Try and step in Satan's shoes (???) for a minute, the situation is like this he has trapped millions of souls in his materialistic world and Lucifer is coming here to save some of those trapped souls what would you do? Would you want him to take ALL of those souls that you have trapped in your world? The answer cannot be more obvious. Remember one thing we are TRAPPED here and we cannot escape even if we DIE, there you go answer it for your self.

You can not fool all of the people all of the time and even if you try to fool the right ones you can not fool them all. Many of us have woken up and we see the trail of destruction and corruption and evil and greed that is evidently existent in our world. We question why? Why the countless deaths, the wars, the diseases, the famines, the lies, the control, the indoctrinations, the suffering and pain we have all been subjected to and we are begining to realise that this no longer needs to be the way.

MANY have woken up? Really? To me only FEW of us are really "awake" and this is based on the majority of ATS users.

Lucifer is losing his power.

Lucifer is NOT Satan.

This is why he has gone on the attack. This is why his efforts to bring his ultimate plan to fruition has begun to accelerate. Everything today is influenced by him. The satanic music we listen to, the destructive TV shows we watch, the alien and horror movies we go to, the raunchy clothes we wear, the poisoned foods we eat... you name it he has his hand in that pie. He has contaminated everything within our lives save nature and yet even then he tries to play with it and distort and control it.

The Illuminati, Secret Societies, The New world Order, The New Age Movement it is all part and parcel of the grand conspiracy of the ages. The coming staged rapture is already being preconditioned into us through a bombardment of media many are oblivious to. The world as we know it is in peril.. war, economic collapse, pole shifts etc etc

YES!

Many will become part of a global system at the cost of their freedom as a free thinking human being. They will be tagged and chipped and placed into a computer program that will manage all their lifes aspects and if anyone of us go against this system we will be erased and sectioned and quite possibally eliminated.

Possibility of happening as of today ZERO.

So who is really behind all this madness... i mean really?

ME!!!!!

Could it just be power hungry men or is there a real entity behind the scenes that many bow down to?

BOW DOWN to me geddemmit.

I want answers... i want the truth and i am tired of being misled.
Someone on ATS knows whats going on... and we all deserve to know the truth!

First of all you SHOULD know what TRUTH you are searching for.

And you said "WE ALL DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!" really? Do you really think that we ALL deserve to know the truth whatever that is? I doubt that.

P.S. I gave you enough clues to understand what I have posted here I hope you understand this and I also hope those who reads this WOULD understand this.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Saturn ascends.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions and i will respect those.

My point isn't wether this or that exists. I know my truths. I don't need them validated.
I am calling out those of you that know what is going on, that are part of the grand conspiracy and that have been participants and followers and have first hand experience of what is taking place all around the unsuspecting public.

I want to hear from those of you who are high up in the echelons of power that frequent this site not just those of you with opinions on the subject matter.

I see you don't be affriad to step forward and say what is in your heart.

Don't hold your breath brother. They're COWARDS.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
reply to post by vjr1113

Yes the same Lucifer that begged Abraham not to slaughter and burn his son on Moriah.

Yeah, for no other reason than to use his love for his son to tempt Abraham into disobeying God.

Now, what kind of evil incarnation would beg for somebody NOT to kill their only son??

The kind that would do anything to stick it to the Almighty (but he failed didn't he?
)

God never intended for Abraham to kill his son, as evidenced by the angel who stayed his hand; He was simply testing his faith, and Abraham passed with flying colors - spitting in the Devil's eye.

The bringer of light, that is what Lucifer and Satan tranlate as. Seems like people made a mistake in who should be worshipped somewhere down the line.

Don't worry there are people who are waking up, it's only getting easier. S**t is pretty obvious if you ask me

You mean the "Bringer of Lies" don't you? I'll never understand why people would choose the side of darkness (and believe me, Lucifer's light IS darkness compared to the shining glory of the Almighty) when they KNOW Satan is destined to lose and spend eternity in Hell.

I'm making no mistake as to who deserves my praise and worship: As for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.

And the Devil can kiss my ass.
edit on 3/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

reply to post by vjr1113

I never thought you would stop to be honest.

My point still stands.God does not tell anyone to kill anyone.. mans mind tells us what to think and as i stated above mans mind is ego/lucifer/light

If one just is, one does not think. If one does not think one can not commit murder, one simply exists.

"Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? Far be it from you to do such a thing - to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?"

- Abraham (Gen 18:23-25)

there, god orders the killing of people.

if you simply want to live, then why do you need a god?

Hmmm. Could this actually be... Satan?

Dude, you sure are doing a fair imitation of the Prince of Lies. You stopped at Genesis 18, verse 25. As Paul Harvey would say, let's take a look at, "The rest of the Story."

GENESIS 18:26-32

26 The LORD said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”
27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes,
28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?” “If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”
29 Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?” He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”
30 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?” He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”
31 Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?” He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”
32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”

He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”

So why don't you take your lies and hit the road. People who REALLY have their eyes open see the Devil for what he is: a petulant child who tells his Father he hates Him when he doesn't get his way, and then spends an eternity pouting in the corner planning revenge. The Devil is a loser, and anyone who chooses to worship him deserves what they get.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'll gladly side with the one who wouldn't tell me to kill my son, test or not.

Oh, and go back BEFORE the bible used those names....they were originally pagan god names, but simply given a bad connotation to give the church more followers.

Think of it this way: Youre kidnapped, and a man with a gun straps a bomb to you.He tells you to go out to a busy place and detonate. But another hostage is there, and says to not listen, to take out the gunmen with the bomb.

Which do you do?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by OldCorp

I'll gladly side with the one who wouldn't tell me to kill my son, test or not.

Oh, and go back BEFORE the bible used those names....they were originally pagan god names, but simply given a bad connotation to give the church more followers.

Think of it this way: Youre kidnapped, and a man with a gun straps a bomb to you.He tells you to go out to a busy place and detonate. But another hostage is there, and says to not listen, to take out the gunmen with the bomb.

Which do you do?

I'm not sure how a chance encounter with violent, armed criminals correlates to Abraham's life long relationship with God, but I'll play.

If I was forced to wear an explosive vest, and there was no way to defuse it - it WILL explode, no matter what I do - I'm going to have to go with a third choice. Obviously I'm not going to detonate it in a crowded area filled with innocent people; and as tempting as it might be to take out the terrorist who strapped the bomb to me, if I detonate near him I will also take out at least one other innocent hostage in the process.

I choose to find as empty an area as possible, so the only person who has to die is me. Yeah, it would suck to be me that day; but that's how I roll.

edit on 3/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The best way to tell the future is to look at history. And the best history book is the bible. Who was the great deceiver at the beginning? Lucifer. And he remains as such.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
One truth Eye shall disclose is that there is not, nor has there ever been a Lucifer, Satan, or Devil.

Okay another truth... no ONE is more powerful than thy self.

Eye suggest you form an ability to refuse to submit. And then teach it.

okaaay last truth Eye shall disclose and maaaybe most important. Money, gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, ummm they actually are valueless.

Life has the only value. These "people" have power over our hunger and thirst for sustaining our life.

Seeds...they should be the new world reserve currency.
You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by vjr1113

Prove that lucifer is gaining power or is it just easy to think and say so.
If you have knowledge lay it out on the table.

Greed now rules this planet and the last time I checked greed wasn't a virtue.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
John 18:36
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
-----------------------------------
It is a glaring and ugly truth that the ship of state has been hijacked by those who intend to loot it to its iron bones and then sink it at sea.

Shalom

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Behind all the scenes and all the faces( Alien, Human, Illuminati, Jesus, Lucifer, Freemasons...etc.) exists consciousness, the real fight for power, supremacy and control is happening over there. One part of consciousness is trying to gain supremacy and control over the other. But as the consciousness is infinite, so nothing can become successful in gaining control over it.

And all the madness will stop soon, when that greedy part of consciousness will recognize that fact that consciousness is unconquerable.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
To the OP.

If you really want the truth, you should take the veil of Lucifer, Satan, Christianity, whatever from over your eyes and see the world for what it really is. Corrupt and greedy on a superficial level. There is nothing deep or spiritual about any of it.

The rich and/or elite that choose to believe that Satan/Lucifer is the reason that they got to their position are delusional. The weak, easily confused, and easily influenced are the ones responsible. You can't walk over people to get to the top of your mountain unless they let you. The majority of common men are somehow under the impression that the rich and powerful are different than they are. They're not, except for the fact that most of the rich and powerful know exactly what they want, more money and power, and they're not squeamish in the least to use, abuse, and destroy anything or anybody that gets in their way.

2% of the worlds population controls 98% of the worlds wealth. It's a fact, look it up.The more money you control the more people you control. It's that simple. And if you want to assign some type of religious affiliation to explain WHY this happens, that's your prerogative. The events in my life that have made me what I am today are responsible for my outlook on life and how I treat people. I've seen both sides of the coin my friend, I know what I'm talking about.

20 years ago I was homeless on the streets of Phoenix. Today I hold the keys to and manage 1 million dollars worth of real estate. God or Satan was not and is not responsible for either of those scenarios. I AM. My actions led me to homelessness. I deserved it because of what I did with my life. Fictional spiritual entities had nothing to do with it. My actions led me to be trustworthy enough to where certain people felt it was in their best interest to trust me with managing their properties. Again, I deserve this position because of what I have done with my life. Satan didn't pick me up off the streets and neither did God. I did.

I've been poor and now I'm comfortable, but my basic outlook on life hasn't changed. The way people treat me however has. The way people view me changed because now I have more money than I had in the past. I am somehow more reputable, intelligent and worthy of being looked up to simply because of money. If I were a ruthless bastard, do you know how easy it would be to walk over people who make those kinds of judgment calls? You can quote all the biblical scriptures you want, I know from personal experience that there is no truer saying than " Money changes everything."

If you want to believe that the world is going to hell in a hand-basket because of Lucifer, you are never going to know the truth because you are basing your quest for knowledge on a fairy tale. And if you are going to respond to this post by saying that Lucifer is deceiving me by making me think that he is not responsible, then you didn't read this post.

have a good day

edit on 7-3-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Seriously I am calling out all the Luciferians and Satanist that frequent this site.

What are you so affriad of disclosing to the rest of us? You don't think we are ready to hear what you have to say about your master and his plan for the world...

I know you're out there.

The Lucifer Doctrine is about to know yourself. Lucifer is not a planet, devil or a star.... it is YOU! The doctrine teaches to understand your true self. Since the deception of mankind in the ancient times, TPTB or you may call the illuminati try to bring the old world order. All those actions to create the NWO and its Luciferian doctrine may seem evil but the lesson out of them all is still to be examined carefully! There is no one else to accuse except yourself! This abilty is still lacking among the masses!

So who is a God? A God (entity) is the giver, the self responsible, the care taker and therefore the punisher too! The punishment is about to teach what you shall not become! Only through suffering and pain you may discover your true self.... not only by meditation, not only by praying, not only by pleading for protection and NOT by refusing the laws of the nature!

Does a God pray to another one in order to get something? Does a God ask another to take responsibility over his own life? Does a God ask for a free lunch money? All those things are forgotten by the masses! To remind them of their true selves a hard choice is to be made, call it a strong slap or shake to wake up.

You are asking for the truth and most of you are lost in the ocean of false informations. Many are delusioned about the evil agendas and accuse them for being so evil.

I read ATS for sometimes and the most opinions I read is how TPTB or the other occult societies are being so evil. One question still remains! The TPTB call themselves "Elite Intellectuals", if it is so, wouldnt that be easy to see for them that what they are doing is bad or evil for others! If they were doing all this evil unknowingly and still call themselves "Intellectuals" would be the most stupid thing they would ever do or not? Or better we should call them The Stupid Evil Elites.

Humans on the streets ARE the evils within themselves by being irresponsible, greedy and jelous! Will they ever be able to accept this FACT? The masses do whatever it takes to get what they want without any thinking about its outcome and when the reaction comes, they start to accuse anything else than themselves!

So, when you ask for truth, you must be also ready for a radical perpective change, because what you call as paradigme, may shattered in front of your eyes!

On this painting you can see the lucifer, sitting on a rock and doesnt really look happy by realising the deception he has gone through. The snake symbolise the deception. Some may say the snake symbolise the reptilians... i leave it to the personal imagination. In many lucifer depictions, you dont see him as being happy!

Does he look like he likes to be what he is, in shackles and bounded to earth?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by SunTzu22

Thanks Sun I appreciate your efforts.
I will be honest and say i havnt actually read the book you refer to but i have read many books on religion and conspiracy enough to know they only lead to more questions.

I just want someone to step forward and tell it how it is. I know there are people on this site that know whats going on becuase of their direct involvement.

I want then to step forward and speak. I am honestly tired of reading and waiting.

Thanks all the same and yes i will probably check out the link you sent.

The Book of Enoch has an important key here, because it is the recording of the fall of Lucifer(you Masons can contradict me all you want, but that is his name as an Archangel) and the subseqent mating with the "daughters of men", which produced the hybrid of angelic beings and earth beings. Thus came the generations of Nephilim, as described in Jubilees: "Jubilees tells an account of the fall of the angels similar to that of 1 Enoch. God was displeased with the angels because of their lust for the daughters of men. The union of the angels and women is said to be the Nephilim.

"For it was on account of these three things [fornication, uncleanness, and injustice - see Jubilees 7:20] that the flood was on the earth, since (it was) due to fornication that the Watchers had illicit intercourse - apart from the mandate of their authority - with women. When they married of them whomever they chose they committed the first (acts) of uncleanness. They fathered (as their) sons the Nephilim.

- Jubilees 7:21-22" source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So we can see that from the original rebellion of the angels who were cast into the earth(as described in Revelation) they mated with earth women and produced the offspring who had a great deal of power. They have continued to this day with their destructive plans and programs. Instead of serving mankind, as God commanded them, they instead have sought to control all of mankind. Thus we have the monstrous One World Govt as the method of controlling the entire earth and her people.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I want answers... i want the truth and i am tired of being misled.
Someone on ATS knows whats going on... and we all deserve to know the truth!

I think the best way not to be misled, is by doing your own research, there is enough info on the internet. Here few links that may help you start.

And if someone on ATS knew exactly, what makes you believe that he/she will tell you the truth?

Who is NWO :

The corporate portion of the NWO is dominated by international bankers, oil barons and pharmaceutical cartels, as well as other major multinational corporations. The Royal Family of England, namely Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor, (who are, in fact, descendants of the German arm of European Royalty - the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family - changed the name to Windsor in 1914), are high level players in the oligarchy which controls the upper strata of the NWO. The decision making nerve centers of this effort are in London (especially the City of London), Basel Switzerland, and Brussels (NATO headquarters).

The United Nations, along with all the agencies working under the UN umbrella, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), are full time players in this scheme. Similarly, NATO is a military tool of the NWO.

The leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, etc. (members of the "G7/G8" ) are active and fully cooperative participants in this conspiracy. In this century, the degree of control exerted by the NWO has advanced to the point that only certain hand-picked individuals, who are groomed and selected are even eligible to become the prime minister or president of countries like England, Germany, or The United States. It didn't matter whether Bill Clinton or Bob Dole won the Presidency in 1996, the results would have been the same. Both men are playing on the same team for the same ball club. Anyone who isn't a team player is taken out: i.e. President Kennedy, Ali Bhutto (Pakistan) and Aldo Moro (Italy). More recently, Admiral Borda and William Colby were also killed because they were either unwilling to go along with the conspiracy to destroy America, weren't cooperating in some capacity, or were attempting to expose/ thwart the takeover agenda.

Significant Dates in the Creation of the New World Order 1910-1970

Significant Dates in the Creation of the New World Order 1980-2006

NWO & LUCIFER

Believe it or not, but there is a quote about that. Source

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

And here is another Source with quotes.

Hope that helps.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

That is only partially correct. Archangel Michael is not Lucifer. Revelation gives an account of the battle wherein Archangel Michael fights Lucifer. Here is the passage: "7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. "

What you are trying to say is that Archangel Michael fought Satan and you have changed his name to Lucifer. This is but an attempt to defend the posture that Satan is not Lucifer.
Why didnt the bible say that Archangel Lucifer fought Satan? It is because Lucifer and Michael are not the same. But Satan, the dragon, serpent, and devil are all references to Lucifer the Archangel. Even if one disputes the names, the concept is the same. God in the form of an Archangel cast another Archangel out of heaven. That Archangel was cast into the earth and his angels fell with him.
Enoch describes how that angels took themselves wives among men, and the seed of the angels multiplied and created a hybrid race which is still here today. This race is called the Nephilim.
Ascended Masters are truly beings who incarnated in the earth and made their ascension back to God, and have devoted themselves to helping earths evolutions.
Sanat Kumara himself is described as "The Ancient of Days" who came to earth in her darkest hour. Wikipedia says this about Sanat Kumara, "Sanat Kumara is regarded as the great guru, saviour of Earth. Believers in him see him in all the major religions, as Skanda/Kartikkeya in Hinduism, Brahma-Sanam Kumar in Buddhism, Ancient of Days in Judeo-Christianity and Ahura Mazda in Zoroastrianism. It is also considered that Sanat Kumara is Al Khdir (green man) known to Sufi Muslims (according to Dakshinamurti).

It is maintained in most of these versions of Theosophy that Venus is the most spiritually advanced planet of our solar system. The beings living on the etheric plane of Venus are said to be hundreds of millions of years ahead of us in their spiritual evolution.[9][10] It is said that the governing council of Venus--the Seven Holy Kumars--sent one of themselves, Sanat Kumara, here to guide us.[11]"

There is an artisitic rendering of Sanat Kumara on this page lightgrid.ning.com...

Oh yah, the pic of the Master holding the crystal cup in the upper left corner is my guru St. Germain

edit on 7-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi

LINK

Love these pics of Mt Kailas

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Excellent post. I gave you a star.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>