It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
You say you want answers and truth, yet you still have that veil of christianity over your eyes. According to christianity, what you seek is Lucifer. I'd be happy to help, but your question contradicts itself.

For a second time, same comment.
That's all there is here, people like you ready to attack and call down. But do you have an answer to the questions? Do you have a place that you can direct someone to go and find out? Instead of destroying and judging either shut up or put out something of value.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
you're wrong lucifer is gaining power. lucifer is the bringer of light, the bearer of light.

religion is slowly loosing its grip on us for a reason, because more ppl are waking up and are realizing the truth.

happy learning

Satan has got you exactly where he wants you, and he's collecting more and more of you as each day passes.
To believe that he is light is the biggest lie that he spreads to all lost sheep.

Than you have those that say, there is no such thing as the devil, there is no such thing as God. The devil Satan has those too just where he wants them.

There are two things that exist in this world good and evil. Evil has just a short little while left before it is locked up in that vile place of suffering, and many will join him when his time has come.

And to the naysayers, whatever, believe what you want, it's your soul.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Somebody forgot their cynical hat this morning didn't they? Look there is probably no connection to Lucifer and the NWO. The majority of people supposedly involved in the NWO are business men, out for money and power not the occult. Granted leaders around the world have often dabbled in the occult, but that does not mean they worshiped a higher power of any kind. In fact a lot of times it was to build a power base, such as an ideology or other schemes. Is that pointedness enough for you?

Boy, you sure live in a box or a very sheltered life.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
although i dont use the label lucifarian, i connect with the term because it was lucifer that challenged god and rejected his tyrannical rule.

edit: dont use the label because it implies some sort of worship to lucifer or dogma.
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: bear

Pride, you fall for it hook line and sinker.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

You have certainly made it easy for yourself.

First you ask the question, where mankind can turn to find answers, completely disregarding

a/ That not all people have mindsets so desperate for 'ultimates' or 'absolutes' that any story will do. Most of us can comfortably live with starting from whatever we have for a basis and then work our way towards bigger and bigger answers. Don't project your own character and its mechanisms on everybody.

b/ That there already exist several competing methods on the answer/truth market. Extremists/fanatics/evangelists from all invasive ideologies, aspiring for exclusive monopolies like to pretend, that they are alone; but then....

c/ ....... when extremists/fanatics/evangelists can't keep up the illusion, that they alone '"have a place to find answers" they usually resort to the questionable tactic of saying: "Oh those. But they don't answer to MY terms".

I'm right, because I'm right; and 'they' are wrong, because I'm right.

I have THE answer predetermined, now I only need to arrange the facts to fit with this answer.

Do you really believe, that contemporary mankind with a growing REAL knowledge, growing education and hopes of increasing 'freedom' (as in secular, egalitarian, liberal democracy) will buy into any zombi-agenda, where individual light, understanding and spiritual freedom is 'pride' (a sin).

PS And for D-g's sake, READ the bible, Satan and Lucifer are not the same.

edit on 9-3-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Check out Kemila's site- www.illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I hate to interrupt.. but uhmm Christianity was infiltrated by the illuminati a long time ago. Christianity today is slam full of paganism. Christmas, Easter, Good Friday, Halloween, Valentine's day, all of it is paganism! All of those holidays have to do with worship of other gods.. not the God of the Bible. Going to church on Sunday is SUN WORSHIP. The real sabbath has been the 7th day of the week. The 7th day of the week is.. go look on your calendar.. Saturday! It was changed it 334 AD by the Roman Emperor Constantine to Sunday because of the pagans who were worshiping the sun. That's history. That's fact! Doing all the said stuff I stated will cost you your salvation whether are not your believe in Jesus as your savior.

Revelation 12:9 says Satan deceived the WHOLE WORLD. He most definitely did.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIsraelite777

really? the illuminaughty infiltrated christianity? really?

thats the last thing they want, they are gnostkz if you katz my drift.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nevertheless though, he was right about the Bible not being a lie. As for Christianity, that's all it is, a big lie! About 99% of it anyways. The true church of God is ISRAEL. The Jews. Not those ones in the middle east, I mean the REAL JEWS. The Bible says the real Jews will only be gathered at the 2nd coming of the Lord.. so that automatically knocks those Jewish imposters out of the picture.

If you people want me to post scriptures to back all this up.. just ask. Cause it's in there alright.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yes, I am sure the Jews have big plans for themselves. That is quite typical of those real Jews (zionists), whos ambition seems to have no bounds. Nor do they care for the human cost that is levied during their devious little schemes.

I don't want your scripture, the reason being that I can post some pretty sick sh***T from your joke book that has everything to do with the Jewish phenomena.

You should question the motives of a people who kill their children as sacrament to a bi-polar enitity that lives in an expensive box.

P.S. Give back the Golan Heights.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. ~ Herman Hess

There are only two kinds of scholars; those who love ideas and those who hate them. ~ Emile Chartier

In time we hate that which we often fear. ~ William Shakespeare

I will give you a few quotes regarding your hatred against religions, I know how you feel but that doesn't mean you could lash out at them.

I know what you are trying to do but spreading hatred won't help our cause, calm down and they would listen to you, mock them and they will mock you too. Be calm, nothing would happen if you always show your weakness.

Light.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonposzter

Hey, I am in total agreement with you. It is heartening to know that there are those who strive to change the world with non violence.

However, the particular organization that I spoke of in my previous post, has no qualms about using organized, effective violence to achieve their goals.

They must learn that aside from myself, there are those that would challenge the monstrosity that is their belief and agenda. People need to stop haggling with these dradle spinning bandits.

They need to be treated as the crooks that they are, and at the least be called out on it when the suspense becomes unbearable.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

It's not their fault that they have been brainwashed to think like that, it's not their fault that their parents indoctrinated them like that. They can join our cause if you can convince them properly without lashing out at them.

Believe me I know why you are doing all this and I know how you feel.

Hope you understand this, I've been watching your replies in the last few days and that won't really help us unless you could tone down and prove your point without being angry.

KTHXBAI!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonposzter

Yes, I will certainly try to add more class to my arguements. Glad to know that there are some people on this forum who can still Illuminate the darkness.

Im glad you have been tracking the Movement of my ideals through my threads, I will be sure smooth the edges out a bit. Just that ignorance gets to me.

KTHXBAI
edit on 9-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I doubt what we think of God is the creator. I think we've just been manipulated for thousands of years

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Stop doubting it and ill call you a man of wisdom.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777
Nevertheless though, he was right about the Bible not being a lie. As for Christianity, that's all it is, a big lie! About 99% of it anyways. The true church of God is ISRAEL. The Jews. Not those ones in the middle east, I mean the REAL JEWS. The Bible says the real Jews will only be gathered at the 2nd coming of the Lord.. so that automatically knocks those Jewish imposters out of the picture.

If you people want me to post scriptures to back all this up.. just ask. Cause it's in there alright.

You can't back anything up with scriptures. It's just like saying you can back it up with verses from the bible or the qu'ran. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hindu, Buddism........They are all the same religion just different stories. As far as God, Allah, Satan and Lucifer are concerned they are all names of symbolism. They don't exist in reality. They are just symbols of the stories.

Scriptures and verses are just made up stories...........God doesn't exist. Get over it and lead your life the best you can!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Regarding the OP's request it is my opinion that there is more than one so-called "truth" (what is the TRUTH anyhow).

But at the meeting of the minds here on ATS the following might be a one of the viable answers to the OP's question.
A disclaimer is in order - the opinions and ideas expressed below might very well not be shared by this author but have been discussed by many people on this forum.

Mankind must be enslaved by the demons/reptilians/aliens/angels because it is only through man and his spirit/soul (psychic abilities), blood (blood magick) and flesh (human sacrifice) that these deities can exist in the causal/3rd dimension and not be trapped in hell/acausal/4th dimension/astral dimension.

To this end (the enslavement of man) they (the demons/reptilians/aliens) have assumed human form and instilled themselves and their families/blood lines into the top echelons of power (whether it be religion, politics, military or financial).

Only through blood magick (consumption of human blood), human sacrifice (consumption of human flesh) and death (consumption of the human soul) are they able to hold human form and not become "sick", but current changes in the earth are making this much harder. Transubstantion anyone?

The ultimate goal is to "free" the rest of the "old ones" still trapped on the "other side". Only man with his spirit (psychic abilities) can pull the old ones to our dimension - other demons/reptilians/aliens are not able to do this.

The trinity of man (soul, blood and flesh) is much more precious to these beings than all the world's (and maybe even the universe's) gold, diamonds, money and any other resources.

Man was hunted and enslaved for aeons across the universe. Our history continued from the time we inhabited Mars, was chased to the moon and subsequently ended up colonising Earth.

If my take on what is discussed here is flawed or lacking please feel free to correct me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22

Yes, I am sure the Jews have big plans for themselves. That is quite typical of those real Jews (zionists), whos ambition seems to have no bounds. Nor do they care for the human cost that is levied during their devious little schemes.

I don't want your scripture, the reason being that I can post some pretty sick sh***T from your joke book that has everything to do with the Jewish phenomena.

You should question the motives of a people who kill their children as sacrament to a bi-polar enitity that lives in an expensive box.

P.S. Give back the Golan Heights.
/

No, THOSE PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST are not the real Jews. They are impostors. They cannot prove they have any inheritance to that land. They are liars! Who they really are, are Edomites, from the tribe of Esau, Jacob's twin brother. As i've said before, the only time the REAL JEWS are going to be gathered is at the 2nd coming of the Lord.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

I doubt what we think of God is the creator. I think we've just been manipulated for thousands of years

If you would read the Bible for yourself, like I did, you would know who God is. You should read it for yourself, cause what those Christians are telling everyone is a big lie!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join