It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I like the spelling "lucifarian". I know it was a mistake but the cross between "luciferian" and "rastafarian" is hilarious, and probably accurate for a lot of people...all you out there with a Bob Marley poster hanging next to your Led Zeppelin poster.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

What is your source, The Urantia book?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

So who is really behind all this madness... i mean really?
Could it just be power hungry men or is there a real entity behind the scenes that many bow down to?

It is good that you asked, now I feel better about answering your question, since you seem to be sincere, and truly after the truth.

When you consider the term Lucifer, it might benefit you to understand, that the one story telling about such a being in the bible, seems to have lot in common with the older Babylonian / Sumerian myths about Ishtar, the morning star.. (Planet Venus) this is what the "son of the morning" phrase (used accompanying the term Lucifer) seems to point to, a planet that rises with the sun (therefor calling it the "son of the morning", or "morning star", or "the light bearer", due to "literally" bringing light [..= sun..] alongside it, this is why these terms work both for Ishtar and Lucifer - that means the bringer of light)

Now, this is what might interest you the most, if you are after the real truth.. The story, telling about the Goddess Ishtar, has at least 3 variations, in all of them Ishtar falls into the netherworlds, just like it is told in the Bible that happens to Lucifer, but in these, seemingly original versions of the story rewritten into the Bible, Ishtar, the one descending to the netherworld, returns back.

Atleast this is what from my understanding is the case, but you might feel better after studying the similarities between those 2 stories yourself.

What seems the most rational conclusion, is that the part where the one that is referred as the bringer of the light, (due to its associationing with the planet Venus) comes back from the netherworld, was (a part that was) left out from the version of the Bible, people read today.. and that this happened due to an unknown reason.

So it might be, that there is actually no real basis to the existence of such a being called lucifer, except those peoples beliefs, who shortsightedly believe in the existence of such a being.

From a rational, and logical point of view, also:

..when we consider a being being omnisentric, all prevading, all seeing, and all that.. It would logically have to be, that god could see what happened in Hell, and that Hell existed within god, if that being was up to comparison with the definition of an omnisentric being - this would have to be the case.

Logically then, what some call Satan, would have to live and breathe inside god, out of god, and god would also have to have the possibility to experience Satans point of view, so that he could know all that was going on in the Universe / Reality that "the" God was being omnisentrically part of.

This is why associating a specific group (NWO) as having something to do with Lucifer, or NWO having such habits as worshipping a deity that would be called as Lucifer - needs alot of adjusting, before it can be in line with what is (possibly) really going on.

There needs to be the real Historical basis, the understanding of the realness of the concept "Lucifer", and understanding its origins (ie. where it came into the Bible, who put it there, and why) before our assumption that any specific group might be worshipping such a being, could have real value and truth within.

Also what you might wish to consider, is that since all of us do have an unconscious mind, it is what we feed in there, that will create our experience of what is happening outside - and if in the search for the real truth and spiritual nourishment, we happen to stumble upon Alex Jones videos, and other material that handle these things we need to know the truth about - our subconscious mind gets then fed whatever perspective we openly accept as the truth - which might not even be the case, even though these documentaries have a greater potency of truth, (when compared to mainstream media, for example) regarding the thing that we need to know right at that moment.

edit: sorry cannot give you a direct link, due to ATS not supporting links with commas / special characters. Try "Ishtar Lucifer Similarities" in the Google, and check for the link: biomystic.org
edit on 7-3-2011 by Jussi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

"Who is really behind all this madness"?

You already answered your own question without realizing it.Lucifer aka Satan has obvious control over the powers that be.Like you said,Satanism is being promoted everywhere now more than ever.

Ask yourself why?And why do the powers that be worship him?What do they know that we don't?

The question is..does Satan really exist?Did Bob Dylan really sell his soul to the devil like he says he did?Like a lot of celebrities say.

And why do people who believe in Satan not believe in God?

The fact of the matter is,is that if something like Satan exists then why wouldn't God?

And if Satan exists then guess what all you bible haters...........the Bible is right!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Do you really want the truth?

Then look inside you, you already know it. It just takes for you to look arround you and all the answers will hit you like a canon ball. All the things you think as conpiracy theories are a small part of the truth and if you put them together you will see the big picture. (Talking about the normal conspiracy theories not the ones that someone conjures up because he thought at it too much.)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you truly believe in a satan or lucifer type, you must also believe, I am guessing, in the one true God. If this is the case and you want the truth than just ask him, knock and he will answer, seek and you will find.But be forewarned
those with the truth will be held accountable more than the deceived. In other words, be careful what you ask for........

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We were never connected this way before...getting rid of all this evil, it's just a natural human reaction. It's Evolution.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So easy to blame Satan for all the calamities of the world instead of taking responsibility and realizing we did this ourselves.

See Satan is just a personification of all the bad that happens so again you avoid responsibility.

Lucifer is God's right hand. If you look at the big picture, nothing is "good" or "bad". Things are just perceived that way. How can anything be bad when everything is part of the whole?

In the bible story of the Garden of Eden there was no choice. God ran a "benign dictatiorship" How can you evolve when everything's great? "Those who know not, care not"

Lucifer came to introduce choice. The "bad" thing that happen is just a lesson so you can "Choose" what you are not. get it?

Great thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jussi

It's not just because of some videos on youtube or ramblings from Alex Jones that people think these things.alex has been around for years and no one thought anything of him except they thought maybe he was crazy.It's because of 9/11 that people are starting to believe what Alex is saying.It's because a lot of people think 9/11 was an inside job.And the reason people think these things is because they see it.And if you can't see the Luciferian agenda being pushed on people then you are blind.

Why would Obama throw up the sign of the devil?He's not from Texas.

Take a look at how satanism has taken over the music industry.

You are being programmed.They don't call tv shows programs for no reason..they program you.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

The bible isn't completely true... how do you know it hasn't been tampered with? Anyone with a good sense would know that it has. Our answers are coming... don't be fooled

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
[
removed]

edit on 3/15/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A desire to "know" everything can be dangerous...

2 Timothy 4:3

"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I agree that Alex Jones is only bullhorning, what is true - but that is excactly what I meant - he is spreading the truth, but from his own Christianically coloured perspective - which I do not condemn, but which (..is a beliefsystem, or set of beliefs may organize a [..willingly accepting..] person into such a mindset that..) requires him to believe into the existence of such a being as Lucifer, and that is then reflected in everything he says or does.

Also this is encouraging alot of those who hold a similar set of beliefs in their minds, to "connect the dots" in a similar way, due to the similarities in these persons points of view towards the world.

(..which does not mean that his videos would not hold what is truth, as I said above earlier..)

Edit: but I am not here to argue or discuss this..
edit on 7-3-2011 by Jussi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Taking the term Lucifer to mean the Devil is one of the most common misconceptions some Christians make. It never has had any basis in fact at all.
I could go on, but instead I shall point you to a good article which explains most of the points I would have made anyway.

www.crivoice.org...
edit on 7-3-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I took out a sentence I didn't like....no biggie.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by vjr1113

I dont need my hand held trust me on that...

Producing statistics is an on going matter.. we go back and forth until the better case is drawn, that does not mean it is correct.

What do you have by way of personal experience or knowledge gained by experience to validate your claim to the existence of Lucifer or do you just believe what you read as opposed to what you experience?

true, statistics dont mean that a belief or correct or not, but it does show that atheism is on the rise. luciferianism is the rejection or christianity, so in a way they can be tied together.

i dont believe that lucifer or satan exists, they're just symbols, and you'll find that most lucifarianists and satanists agree with me, as ive studied both extensively.

i reject the implication of a christian god or any god/s

I agree whole heartily with the last statement regarding rejecting the implication of christian or any gods. Good statement my friend.
edit on 7-3-2011 by yesIAM because: no reason

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi thanks for all your posts and comments. Sorry i didn't get back sooner but have been a little busy.

I will work on getting back to your question at some point tomorrow as its now past midnite in London UK.
Having said that there is so much I want to say in response and also from a personal perspective.

I watched a film today called drive angry with nicholas cage and i honestly didnt expect to see what i saw.
The film first off looks like something more akin to gone in 60 seconds.. a fast car movie, however as i watched the movie what unfolded added to what i spoke of earlier in the thread.

The indoctrination of the unknowing masses through the media.

*Spoiler*
I didnt expect there to be a satanic cult in the movie who wished to kill a new born baby at the full moon, or two of the movies main charcters being from hell itself. The number of subliminals in the movie was startling. When the head of the cult started speaking about his role as the world messiah and the need to sacrafice this baby to bring in the new world order... well i was quite speechless really.
*end spoiler*

Where many people would look at this an brush it off as another movie company using buzz words to grip their audience i blatantly saw lucifer at work once more.

Like i said earlier the influnce is growing stronger because his time is nearing its end and as a wild animal backed into a corner does he is stricking out in fear.

The problem with many of the replies i have seen here having gone through a few of the short responses is that it seems most of the attention is being focused on the bible and on religion and mythology and new ageisms.

To me that is missing the point of the thread itself. It isnt to argue wether or not Lucifer is real... that has already been addressed in my opinion and that isnt what i set out to accomplish with this thread.

My aim is for one of the people involved in the grand scheme of things... one of those members working for the elite.. one of the ones that works at the top instructing major film corporations and musicians and politics and science and influencing the course of events from behind the scenes to step forward and stop being cowards...

I know what is going on i see it everywhere.. the symbolism the subliminals and the right in your face indoctrinations that the machine is churning out and i want some to stand up and admit that they are behind it and explain why!

So i am still hoping one of you that are reading this will step forward and tell it how it is.. we the people are ready and those of us that really know what time it is , know you are watching.

What are you waiting for?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For those who believe Lucifer "got a bum wrap" read this link. It has the lost book of Adam and Eve.

reluctant-messenger.com...

It gives more of a play by play of what happened. I think if you read this you will see what actually took place and my opinion is that Lucifer is the great deceiver and has the masses deceived, and the PTB deceived as well. This rock we call Earth is a "testing grounds" God always knew Adam and Eve would transgress his commandment and eat from the tree. It was what this place was to be. The Luciferians believe this material world is worth staying on and living forever. I believe that's how they plan on challenging god. By trying to live forever through technology. When it will actually become a hell on Earth. While those with faith will move on to the Garden of Eden. Those that believe in the powers of man/ Lucifer will get their wish and stay on this hell that gets worse and worse forever.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
People must be pretty damn conceited if they think a supernatural being is behind the evils of this world and trying to make man's life hard.

I'm talking about the elites who are bored of living and those who speculate what the elites are trying to do.

There is nothing going on for us. You can not fit the physical reality into some sadistic fantasy.

After all, we just want to be "significant" right?
edit on 3/7/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

dn4cer2000 basically took the words out of my mouth. I know you say we're missing the purpose of the thread but I would argue that religion and the existence of Lucifer is precisely the point of the thread because you're assuming a lot. I don't deny that there is a lot of messed up stuff going on behind the curtains, subliminal messages and struggles for power. But Lucifer has no place in the conversation IMO. He's a great excuse for those who don't want to admit that some people are just evil because they can be. I feel like most religions with the exception of Buddhism and maybe Wicca (which I personally think are closer to being on track!) were created either as fictional stories designed to help you understand the underlying concepts they are trying to teach, or as a form of mass population control. To blame the evil of the world on some mythical being is irresponsible because you can't influence "the greatest evil of all" or any being that doesn't exist for that matter, so what are we going to do to FIX the evil in the world? Pray and wait for "God" to do it?

And you can call for someone who works for "them" to come out and tell you here on the board... I'm sure if you keep asking someone will step up and play devil's advocate (pun slightly intended) and tell you whatever you want to hear. Your heart is in the right place but I think "they" have distracted you sufficiently that you're looking in the wrong direction. They're using religion, particularly the Abrahamic ones, to cause wars and solidify belief systems that will make the religious world ooh and ah when they decide to create a spiritual battle in the skies. "Lucifer" is just another part of that... As long as we have Muslims, Christians, Satanists, etc we are turned against each other and not against the true evil which is those who are taking control right in front of us while we evangelize and try to save everyone (whether it be saved from hell or saved from religion).

Just my 2 cents, not trying to be rude about it but I strongly feel that the religious angle put on everything (and even the Atheists are doing their part in this by going against all religion) is working to control, distract and divide.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Yes. Everything is a lie EXCEPT for Christianity. Everything is a falsehood EXCEPT for what's in the Bible. Christianity uber alles. That's as much of a mind control lie as anything else. That's what cracks me up about the Christy conspiracists, it's all filtered through the narrow view of bible interpretation (which has lots of truths-just not always the "truths" that the fundies swear by.)

That's all there is here, people like you ready to attack and call down. But do you have an answer to the questions? Do you have a place that you can direct someone to go and find out? Instead of destroying and judging either shut up or put out something of value.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join