It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & LUCIFER

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nakiannunaki,
Excellent thread,
If I may suggest that the answer lies within YOU, and in Your name.

ANU.

To explain this needs TIME bringing into the equation, as tempus fugit.
www.greatdreams.com...

As can be seen in this thread , all BELIEFS, believe they are correct, the latest and most powerfull belief system is called SCIENCE.
TIME is the answer You seek, YOU are part of the secrecy to conceal TME, as time loops.
YOU are ANU, You are a time machine that has been veiled, not by good or evil, but by Yourself.
You are eternal, but choose to experience this density , and You report back to Yourself whatever You experience, and all that can be experienced is right now been experienced.
ANU is the creative method, it is how time flows, and it does so in scalar fashion.
Alpha and Omega, are start and finish, they are the same point, that's what We are nearing.
You chose to be here to experience this, so whatever occurs, You chose to be here.
Gravitor

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That is only partially correct. Archangel Michael is not Lucifer. Revelation gives an account of the battle wherein Archangel Michael fights Lucifer. Here is the passage: "7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Ok, first, none of what I posted in the ex-text box was mine. Second, read it again. It does not say that Michael is Lucifer, though I could see with a quick, uncareful read through how you got that. To repeat part of the quote:

A group of archangels and ascended beings from 7th, 8th and 9th density were also watching the Earth. Several of these beings are well known to Earth's people, including Archangel Michael.

An ascended being that was later given the name "Lucifer" was among those watching the progress of Earth. Lucifer devised a plan to lessen the chaos on Earth by teaching Earth...Michael took the side of the light and many members of the Councils of Rigel, as well as most of the Dracos, took the polarity of the dark. Meanwhile, Lucifer and his group maintained their cool, calm aloofness, becoming armchair strategists

It clearly indicates that the original writer was speaking of 2 different people

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Oops, sorry, you are correct, I did read it incorrectly. So many on this forum keep alluding to Lucifer as being a savvior to the planet....knee jerk reaction...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

The truth behind everything today is no less than God's Will becoming manifest on Earth. First of all Lucifer did not rebel as the stories tell us. His was a mission to Earth long ago before there were any human souls on our planet. There were plenty of proto-humans though. His responsibility was to those early peoples, to begin preparing them for the arrival of the first real humans as told in the story of Adam and Eve. Yes, these two were the first REAL humans (with souls) but they came here to a planet already well populated with "early man". This is the reason that Cain was able to go off and find himself a wife. The story of the garden and the fall of both Lucifer and Adam and Eve misrepresents what really happened. They did not "fall" in any negative way. Their "fall" was a part of God's Intelligent Design.

I am providing here just an outline of events and now I will skip to the present.

In the new days on Earth when Jesus will return the Kingdom of God will be established as we have read. This will require many global changes the most radical of which is the formation of a single confederacy of countries and religions. One global community, one religion. The new social order will not be like any which exists today. The new religion will be new as well. We humans will be "remade" too. It is important to understand that human beings always react in fearful ways to new ideas. They always have. They are doing so now. So it should be no surprise that we all are talking about a new world order in negative terms. We seem to see changes in negative ways don't we? We do. We always have. At the same time in stressful times we tend to seek reassurance in our religions. We want them to guide us. They cannot if they do not know the higher truths. For Christians please note that Revelations has been grossly misinterpreted. So have the corresponding prophesies in other religions. "End times". Sure but not the end of the world. A new beginning. The old has to exit before the new can emerge. No mystery here.

We will become a global community. This cannot be stopped. As always the good will coexist with the bad but we will survive and grow and that is God's reasoning. Our purpose in live is so that we can mature in "adult" spiritual humans. When we have we will have learned to be citizens in the Kingdom of God. Be aware of all that is happening now but look for the good and not the bad. Cast fear aside and replace it with trust in God. Nothing currently happening is anything that we should ask God to save us from. Whatever our religion we should understand that God treats them all the same and expects all of us to be more accepting of each other. Changing religions or using religion as a wedge in arguments is of no use to us. We should, instead, seek wisdom and with that watch our fears vanish.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The truth that we see in an apple lays in the sphere of those events that happen by dissolving it.

To search truth for sake of truth is a minor game reseved for minorities ususally they are educated for doing so.

Sure. It is a nice play to conquer destinity on a high level of reflection, but if this makes you free you must have a good selling.

If you feel for answer to fix the problem here, you are supposed to have at least a shine of the devil on board.

Otherwise you were not able to find to words like lucifer and followings.

Next step. Dissolving. Think about.

You cannot get misled. "They" - they are now a matter of your imagination and completly in fear of the decisions that you are going to undertake with them.

If thinking "they" - in the same time you feel the pain in your mind or in your stomach or at any place or instance which give you an orientiation what calamity actually on your ship is going on.

To think "they" and lucifer and a fault into the process who seems to be designed to purpose our happiness come closely together, that close it seems to be the same.

Lucifer is a star of the detail.

Mayby this hint can help to find out more.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
reply to post by vjr1113

Yes the same Lucifer that begged Abraham not to slaughter and burn his son on Moriah.

Now, what kind of evil incarnation would beg for somebody NOT to kill their only son??

The bringer of light, that is what Lucifer and Satan tranlate as. Seems like people made a mistake in who should be worshipped somewhere down the line.

Don't worry there are people who are waking up, it's only getting easier. S**t is pretty obvious if you ask me

If you are going to cheerlead then get the facts straight.
Lucifer is the seed of satan (formely known as samael) which means deceiver/liar and lucifer is from lux ferre, light bearer. They are the shining ones refered as nachach beginning with luci and her twin brother. Samael is the fallen angel being refered to which fathered these rebelious creatures. They are posers that always seek to mimic and counterfeit that which is of Yah. So if they claim to bring "light", it is counterfeit. For example, Yashayah stated He reflects the light from the Father.
Satan absorbs light. Both Satan and Yashayah are represented by the color green. But one color green reflects light, the other absorbs it.
The true shamash lights and feeds the light to the other lamps and the other draws the oil and light from other lamps.to itself.
See the difference? AT first it is subtle but after study it becomes the glaring depiction of who is who and what they are to us. Yah glorified His Father, luci glorifies herself as does satan.
edit on 7-3-2011 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by vjr1113

Tyranical rule according to whom or what? The bible?

Who is to say the bible was not actually written by lucifer?
Who is to say that all the suffering in the world exists as a result his conditioning has had on us turning us away from god/love and leading us into sin?

That's my question,I think if we could know the answer to why and who actually wrote the bible a lot of questions would be answered.The truth lies in our true history and is known by a few select people and they aren't talking.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It could be possible that at the top lies nobody, i've given this a hell of a lot of thought over the years. It could be possible that we are simply the victims of a game of monopoly that has gone on so long that all the players have forgotten it's a game altogether, and also forgotten that to play is only a choice.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Organized religion; Lucifer is the puppet master behind it. His minions twist the bible to justify hate and bigotry rather than spreading love and kindness.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

You wrote:

["Also Man has turned away from God, I dont care what your belief system is, or if your a non believer for that matter. Because its true for all."]

"Because it's true for all"......

.......Delusions of grandeur, megalomania, elitism, monopoly-fantasies, ideological fascism.

Christians are SUCH endearing people.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Wow, I wouldn't admit to reading those sites, much less consider using them as a reference. I love a good conspiracey theory as much as the next person; but if you want to be taken seriously, you'll have to come up with some better sources.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

The best way to tell the future is to look at history. And the best history book is the bible. Who was the great deceiver at the beginning? Lucifer. And he remains as such.

That was YOUR propaganda piece. Here's mine.

It was not Jahveh what did it, because he's a fiction (at least in his role as the ultimate creator god). It was Shiva.

Repeating spoonfed holiness doesn't really answer anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by movetovanuatu
It could be possible that at the top lies nobody, i've given this a hell of a lot of thought over the years. It could be possible that we are simply the victims of a game of monopoly that has gone on so long that all the players have forgotten it's a game altogether, and also forgotten that to play is only a choice.

I too, feel that this is a game. I'm sure that many out there are just as confused by all the contradictions and paradoxes that are found when on the trail of Truth. I have found, through trial-and-error, that the best answer to all questions is this...I do not know. By insisting that One knows, they can unfortunately limit themselves from "knowing" a higher truth. It is always a choice how we deal with anything. I'm sure I may get some flak, but Love is the answer. Not some superficial, faux-sincere, wishy-washy Love, but rather an all inclusive, unconditional Love.

By Choosing True Love, or put another way, the higher ground, we begin to eliminate the things that distort Us. I must say that this has been a difficult revelation to come to, due to my "belief" that this NWO was something to be defeated. The problem with that mindset is that it originates from duality, meaning that something is different from myself. Within me, exists All possibilities, it is only my choice that actuates or perpetuates anything. The point being that we can opt out, if we choose. Focus on the positive aspects that you encounter and reinforce that with Love. Hold true to this vision and stand in trust of yourself and something higher working through you. Practice mindfulness and really be careful what you wish for.

I do not "know" anything other than we are all One and until we learn to accept our current situation as a challenge to better ourselves and not an opportunity to attack ourselves, we will only peerpetuate (meant perpetuate but that actually seems to fit better) this b.s. We must find common ground or be lost within the Maya.

Love yourselves and each other,
ItsJustARide

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
C'mon people, step back, put your egos aside, accept that the truth is far more complex than you can even imagine. I really hate myself for this but have some of you religious types heard yourselves? You need to make your own mind up about existence, not unconditionally subscribe to something that is almost certainly a failed attempt by our forbears to explain existence and the spirit, nothing exists.. just as everything exists.. real is false and the reverse, acceptance is difficult.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Considering that you don't appear to have any method for finding 'truth' except expecting somebody to come forth and say: "I'm the global representative of cosmic (or trans-mundane) powers, which have the aim of taking over your planet. Please keep this between you and me as it could interfere with my plans, if it becomes public knowledge".

And considering that you, for a source, relate to a holy manual which most likely is a conctructed piece of propaganda (or if containing anything 'true' at all is so confused that even its adherers have been fighting about the meaning of it for 1500+ years), and thus are leaning on hear-say, secondhand information, which from the start frames your question.....

......that's not the best way to find answers.

It's been pragmatically demonstrated, that the best method to find answers is to start from observations (not speculations) and to develop a systematic methodology to examine these observations. It may sound as if I'm suggesting a strict science/logic system, but that's not my intention. There are parallel options 'outside' science/logic, which can be quite useful, if one cares to look for them and apply them.

Did you believe, that there are spiritual/existential 'answers' metaphorically similar to TV dinners?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

In all respects I think you are discussing the other NATAS
.. Locate the difference and you may understand more.. 1 represents darkness the other represents the LIGHT. Note if darkness won last war then LIGHT evol influence is tought to all.. Dark wont tell truth if won war to keep minds distracted looking for light to HARM.
Be well
edit on 3/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

reply to post by vjr1113

You should. Those very stories were written in the bible depicted by the men of the time of the writings. That does not mean God influenced those acts. Could have easily have been Lucifer and would stand more to reason.

i changed my mind, i will not stop.
it doesn't matter when it was. murder is murder, and guess what? its WRONG!
are you seriously justifying murder?

yes i dont advocate killing but a certain someone told a certain someone else in the old testament to kill his own son.

just what god do you believe in?

:edit so god wanted to prove a point and he used said method to get it across? that's the most cynical thing ive ever heard.
edit on 6-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

just a bit curious.
To understand the story and the message you need to understand some of the facts.
Are you aware the culture that surrounded Abraham sacrificed their first born to moloch? It was in the culture.
Yah was giving this lesson for all the peoples to glean truth from using this cultural deformity as an example of what Yah intended. You see Yah never intended to use Jacob as the sacrificial lamb on that mount.
No, it was a forshadow of what is planned in the future in order to redeem man, not sacrifice them.
Since you always quote this in your msgs I have to assume you are seeking guidance in places like this where you get caught in a one-way-thought that restricts you from understanding the true meaning of it.
I am guessing when your father scolded you from sticking your fingers in the light socket you rebeled from his council because he turned on the light, which must have been a contradiction in his council to you.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Read the Hidden_Hands thread. According to him/her, the higher echelons believe they are true blood descendants of Lucifer/originate from Venus, which is why they keep their bloodlines pure. I'm not saying that they are.. but that's what they're brainwashed into believing, at the very least

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by SunTzu22

Thanks Sun I appreciate your efforts.
I will be honest and say i havnt actually read the book you refer to but i have read many books on religion and conspiracy enough to know they only lead to more questions.

I just want someone to step forward and tell it how it is. I know there are people on this site that know whats going on becuase of their direct involvement.

I want then to step forward and speak. I am honestly tired of reading and waiting.

Thanks all the same and yes i will probably check out the link you sent.

The Book of Enoch has an important key here, because it is the recording of the fall of Lucifer(you Masons can contradict me all you want, but that is his name as an Archangel) and the subseqent mating with the "daughters of men", which produced the hybrid of angelic beings and earth beings. Thus came the generations of Nephilim, as described in Jubilees: "Jubilees tells an account of the fall of the angels similar to that of 1 Enoch. God was displeased with the angels because of their lust for the daughters of men. The union of the angels and women is said to be the Nephilim.

"For it was on account of these three things [fornication, uncleanness, and injustice - see Jubilees 7:20] that the flood was on the earth, since (it was) due to fornication that the Watchers had illicit intercourse - apart from the mandate of their authority - with women. When they married of them whomever they chose they committed the first (acts) of uncleanness. They fathered (as their) sons the Nephilim.

- Jubilees 7:21-22" source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So we can see that from the original rebellion of the angels who were cast into the earth(as described in Revelation) they mated with earth women and produced the offspring who had a great deal of power. They have continued to this day with their destructive plans and programs. Instead of serving mankind, as God commanded them, they instead have sought to control all of mankind. Thus we have the monstrous One World Govt as the method of controlling the entire earth and her people.

spot on except that you equate satan and lucifer as the same beings.
The rebelious 1/3 of heaven followed the lead of satan (samael) when he came to Eve and seduced her. Adam came to her at this time as well.
She bore 2 sets of twins. Able and his twin sister, Cain and his twin sister, (lucifer)
They were the shining ones, the nachach.
It's easy to understand the relation in translation as luci was her fathers representation on earth being the beginning of his progeny as was cain. luci hated her mother and loathed Adam and considered both to be inferior to her (she inherited spiritual powers from her father) and the legends of lilith began elevating her above both Adam and mother Eve. Yes, Enoch is an important key, but so are the other mytho-historical records such as that of sumeria.
The mystery school religion which started then is still present to this day.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Yes, I'm aware of the Sumerian tablets. And Zecharia Sitchin's 12th planet and the whole understanding of annunaki aliens.

Thanks for the other info.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join