It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverse polarity principle, AKA Heaven.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

The people that believe that the World began 6000 yrs ago, have made it into a science. They attempt to use scientific theory to prove their ridiculous claims.

I am familiar with the graviton, but again, we haven't found it yet. Another example of how the "laws" fall apart frequently, as the graviton is supposed to just disapear from the universe after it is released from matter. Impossible you would think.

My theory seems to allow for the suspected "higgs boson" particle as well. Another name for the Higgs particle is the "god" particle. If proven to exist, it would almost fully garuntee my theory to be accurate. so ill have to wait.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

We know a force exists, our conceptualization of it is gravity. we do not know if that is an accurate representation, only that it has been consistent enough to create patterns that are close enough to our understanding and perspective that they can be "observed" (though never directly in this case) and "measured." Our concept of what happens may or may not be accurate to what actually happens, as far as gravity goes, it has changed "faces" quite a few times.

Is this thread going to just argue about this stuff or actually explore the OP?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
My theory seems to allow for the suspected "higgs boson" particle as well. Another name for the Higgs particle is the "god" particle. If proven to exist, it would almost fully garuntee my theory to be accurate. so ill have to wait.

No, it wouldnt do that at all. What makes you think thats how it would work? Basically, "proving" the higgs-boson to exist only proves the higgs-boson to "exist," anything else without observation and testing is speculation and the very basis for pseudo-science.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

What about the stong force, weak force?? We know that things happen that could be explained by its existance, yet we cannot directly observe it, so how can it be proven to exist if it doesn't have a carrier particle or boson?

My theory pertains to how the electricity that makes up your conscience, can be inverted in its polarity so as to become aloof from this universe and its polarity.

This is similar to the Buddist belief that a soul will come back constantly unless it gains enough positive "karma". After the soul is refined enough, it is able to detach from the polarity of this universe and can never come back.

Im not saying your soul is dark energy or matter, Im saying that when the soul achieves this inverse polarity, it will act similar to dark energy in that we know its there, but cannot interact with it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It proves that all forms of energy are intertwined, and that doesn't proove it conclusively, but it does prove that your soul and body can exist seperate from each other and thats a big step.

If the higgs boson is proven to exist, it is common knowlege that there will be a "dark" version of this particle as well, as is the case with every other particle. And that proves that existance has a dual nature, and that is what my theory is all about. So yea, it would help prove it. Its yin and yang.
edit on 8-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

My theory pertains to how the electricity that makes up your conscience, can be inverted in its polarity so as to become aloof from this universe and its polarity.

What is there to say the soul is not made up of equal parts positive/negative? Who is there to say that the rules of physics that govern the parameters of this "soul" are bound to the same limitations of the dualistic universe? If a multi-verse type theory were true, then the iterations could be vastly different. In this line of thinking, the "quantum world" that we are currently exploring is representative of the physical structure and makeup of another universes iteration of the "laws of physics." From what we have seen, even the quantum world has significantly less focus on polarity and orbital mass. Perhaps ours just has a focus on dualistic balanced matter. It seems, that within this speculation, the soul could exist between multiple universes, and possibly "all" universes. And the general view towards illusions such as enlightenment, and even the christian "fall of man," all tend to point to the same possibility. Most even propose a transcending of duality while still in the physical material body, which dissipates the forces of "karma," or "polarity." The "fall of man" suggests that we fell into duality as a free will choice. It would seem to indicate that the polarity itself is contained only within a portion of the soul, and that dualistic concepts such as polarity do not govern such a system in any way. A reversal of polarity may not even physically apply to significant portions of the "soul."

It may help if you further explain your concepts using your own words and explanations of what you "see."

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

What is there to say the soul is not made up of equal parts positive/negative? Who is there to say that the rules of physics that govern the parameters of this "soul" are bound to the same limitations of the dualistic universe? If a multi-verse type theory were true, then the iterations could be vastly different. In this line of thinking, the "quantum world" that we are currently exploring is representative of the physical structure and makeup of another universes iteration of the "laws of physics." From what we have seen, even the quantum world has significantly less focus on polarity and orbital mass. Perhaps ours just has a focus on dualistic balanced matter. It seems, that within this speculation, the soul could exist between multiple universes, and possibly "all" universes. And the general view towards illusions such as enlightenment, and even the christian "fall of man," all tend to point to the same possibility. Most even propose a transcending of duality while still in the physical material body, which dissipates the forces of "karma," or "polarity." The "fall of man" suggests that we fell into duality as a free will choice. It would seem to indicate that the polarity itself is contained only within a portion of the soul, and that dualistic concepts such as polarity do not govern such a system in any way. A reversal of polarity may not even physically apply to significant portions of the "soul."

It may help if you further explain your concepts using your own words and explanations of what you "see."

The energy that constitutes our "soul" has to have one polarity or another, we know that when you bring matter with an opposite polarity (anti-matter) together with matter, they annhilate each other. So how can you have both?

The "quantum entanglement" theory, would allow for one to experience a polarity shift while still residing in the physical body. Your "soul" being in its anti-polar stage, possibly billions of lightyears away, while your polar soul interacts with it here. Only through quantum entanglement can matter and anti-matter ever share information.

Im trying to say that when you die, your soul will condense into matter, and that matter will be acted upon by Earths gravity and magnetisim. It may even interact with the Suns immense gravity, and this could explain sun worship, and why people thing their souls go to distant stars when they die.

E=mc2 explains that the energy that you use to think, and feel, can be converted to mass. When that happens, my theory attempts to explain the various senarios that can follow. It fits perfectly with the belief in reincarnation and escape from the "Great Cycle" or Great Wheel of Time as the Hindus call it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If the higgs boson is proven to exist, it is common knowlege that there will be a "dark" version of this particle as well, as is the case with every other particle. And that proves that existance has a dual nature, and that is what my theory is all about. So yea, it would help prove it. Its yin and yang.

I think that the idea of the universe being dualistic is as old as the ages, and some have already accepted it as reasonable. if every other particle has been consistent, it isnt such a bad consistency to build upon. of course, whether or not the higgs-boson is even found remains to be seen. Duality stands as a valid topic on its own accord.

But, none of that says anything of even the soul itself, much less how such a system interacts with the material body upon death or even life. I think it is a possibility that it is linked to the physical body through em fields that are resultant of various currents within the body (or chakras). so, in this equally valid speculation, "release of soul upon death" has nothing to do with an overall system polarity switch, but a bio-magnetic system losing its "pull" due to the currents in the body slowing down and stopping. Meaning, that both sides of that polarity were always at play, and it is their combined action that we "witness" continuously.

edit: and you still didnt answer how you have determined that the soul is limited to duality and polarity, when terms like enlightenment are defined as "transcending polarity." If this can be done while living through a conduit, then not only does polarity not likely apply to the system of the soul, but the soul itself can over-ride it. I think it is this speculation that doesnt reconcile with me.

The energy that constitutes our "soul" has to have one polarity or another, we know that when you bring matter with an opposite polarity (anti-matter) together with matter, they annhilate each other. So how can you have both?

What makes you thing the soul is ruled by the laws that it can apparently overcome? How can you have both north and south poles on the same magnet?
edit on 8-3-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

I think that the idea of the universe being dualistic is as old as the ages, and some have already accepted it as reasonable. if every other particle has been consistent, it isnt such a bad consistency to build upon. of course, whether or not the higgs-boson is even found remains to be seen. Duality stands as a valid topic on its own accord.

But, none of that says anything of even the soul itself, much less how such a system interacts with the material body upon death or even life. I think it is a possibility that it is linked to the physical body through em fields that are resultant of various currents within the body (or chakras). so, in this equally valid speculation, "release of soul upon death" has nothing to do with an overall system polarity switch, but a bio-magnetic system losing its "pull" due to the currents in the body slowing down and stopping. Meaning, that both sides of that polarity were always at play, and it is their combined action that we "witness" continuously.

edit: and you still didnt answer how you have determined that the soul is limited to duality and polarity, when terms like enlightenment are defined as "transcending polarity." If this can be done while living through a conduit, then not only does polarity not likely apply to the system of the soul, but the soul itself can over-ride it. I think it is this speculation that doesnt reconcile with me.

What makes you thing the soul is ruled by the laws that it can apparently overcome? How can you have both north and south poles on the same magnet?
edit on 8-3-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

First off, your idea about the EM fields is a clever one. It is a major part of what I am trying to describe. The EM field does exactly what you described and in the manner you descirbed. The soul remains here on Earth, because it has KEPT the polarization it developed while alive. It does loose the attraction to the body, and get recycled into the "quantum foam" of this particular reality. This quantum foam is the medium through which quantum entanglement takes place. It is this quantum entanglement that produces your freewill, based off of your intention (potential electon field).

Quantum entanglement is what we believe to be Heaven, and the absence from this entanglement, as Hell.
Thats the hard truth.
When you INTEND for something to happen, that energy density acutally effects the outcome of otherwise random events. You should do some research into random number generator experiments, they have been peer reviewed by many well known institutions, and are begining to be widely accepted as an eventuallity concerning the subject of Chaos Theory.

When one prays, or meditates ect., if focuses your intention, and if foucused enough ( focus=syncronized neural activity), your REAL electorns effect the EM field (quantum foam) that dictates POTENTIAL electrons, thus creating order from chaos. Now, how the EM field knows how to interpret your intention and give you the favored result might be a better question as to WHY this theory works the way it does. That interpretation that is made is esensially "gods will". Otherwise the effect should be 50/50, and this seems to not be the case.

If you look back into my orginal post, you will see that I speak of the very same Chakras that you mentioned. This Chakra, or vital force, is an accumulation of quantum potential derived from the relative polarity of a given number of electorns within your body.
That relative polarity comes about through moving blood through energy centers ( ie..glandular organs) where they are exposed to energy (bio electricity) and particles that are already begining to show signs of wavering (ie..adreniline, dopamine, seratonin,ect).
The difference in polarity is what causes these chemicals to react with your tissue, giving you experiences ranging from super-human strengh via adrenaline, to extacy(nirvana,separate from "enlightenment") via dopamine. This leads us to your discussion point concerning Enlightenment.

Enlightenment truly exists, but it exists within a set of parameters ( very complicated parameters), it is not "magic" in the traditional sense. Before I talk about enlightenment, I will explain the phenomona of "nirvana" that is believed to come before true enlightenment.
Nirvana is thought to be the state of absolute bliss that the body attains when in a state of perfect focus through meditation (i.e..high neural activity=intention), this makes perfect sense. When you learn to release the different chemicals from your glands (Chakras), in the proper proportions (this negating the adverse effects of the individual hormones) your body will be able to maintain a state of wavering polarity, due to the high energetic potential (difference in polarity) of the chemicals present. This is Nirvana.

You experience a relative of nirvana, every time you go to bed at night. This is the REM stage of sleep, where dreams happen. These dreams (if they are really good) are almost identical to the state described as nirvana. The difference is the proportion of chemicals (hormones) present within the body tissue. The difference in chemicals, probobly the chemical seratonin, is what allows you or rather makes you, wake up. This to satisfy your instincts (also hormonal), for food and water, ect.. Wouldn't you want to stay in a blissfull dream forever? That is just like desiring nirvana.

Enlightenment takes place when all of your tissues are saturated with particles of wavering polarity.
When this precondition is met, those particles will begin to go ahead and flip polarity, but that outcome is impossible in this particular universe.
What then happens is the particle bounces back from its encounter with the anti-polar field (just like magnets that push each other), this motion causes your bodies bio-electric EM field to resonate.
This resonance is very similar to making a wine glass shatter with resonating sound waves, and this resonance allows your EM field to encounter the pure information contained within the quantum foam.
This allows one to access ALL information that exists regarding the matter and energy that exists within this particuarlly polarized universe (ie,you can't access the information that is "dark" meaning the oppostie of your current polarity). This explains the title of "all knowing" and the apparent abilities that Buddha's are said to have controll of, knowing the future, knowing when a lie is told with certainty, and teleportation among othes.

A lot to digest, I know. Bear with me, and in the mean time research the various elements of my theory individually.

This enlightenment is NOT a complete shift in polarity (you would blow up), but when you die in an enlightened state, your polarity can then completely flip. This explains the flash of light that occured at the moment of Buddha's death. (matter/energy encountering anti-matter/energy = complete release of potential energy)
That flash of light is one of the secrets of esoteric Buddhism, and for good reason as it explains rationally how your soul is energy, and that it escapes the "Great Wheel" by flipping from Yin, to Yang. This is why the Yin Yang symbol is holy to so many different and geologically seperated cultures.

The above stated struggle with duality, and freedom from that state (not to be mistaken for enlightenment), are what constitute all of the religious myths from across time and space.
This is why the word "Israel" means "to struggle with God", the "god" being duality.
Sun and Moon worship is an offshoot of the worship of the duality of existance. The two bodies being of course, very different from each other. The most holy phrase to the Ancient Egyptian's (and every mystery school, ever.) is "as above, so below". That about sums it up really.

Now, there is good evidence that we are not the only beings in this universe to realize this fact of duality and it's ability to create enlightened states. In fact, all of our earliest creation stories state that we were GIVEN this information from people more advanced than ourselves. (Prometheus legend).

The Ancient Astonaught theory fits like a puzzle piece into my larger perspective. The ancient Summerians recorded that their society was founded by people from the sky. Those people from the sky or, anunnaki, gave man this organization so that they could perform complex tasks, most specifically mining. What where they mining for?? Ill tell you.

Gold of course. Why? That is more interesting.
See, gold is the most conductive material known to science (exempting super conductors), also the most reflective. These properties allow for curious phenomena within the body when present in the correct amounts.
When mono-atomic gold of the proper isotope is ingested, your bio-electric conductivity sky rockets. This makes it much easier for the electricity within your body to move, and this ease of movement allows for your particles to waver in their relative polarity due to the increased EM field that results from the increased conductivity. A cheaters way to enlightenment if you will.

That explains the supernatural element associated with the anunakki, which is Sumerian for "those who from the heavens came", and their obsession, which later turned to our obsession, with the element gold.
I am sure you are aware of the instinctual desire to posses gold.
Gold was a useless metal to humans until only very recently. Yet is one of the most expensive elements out there.
Why? Our natural desire to posses it creates a market.

Now wouldn't you say that that desire for gold is genetic? I mean, everybody, everywhere reveres gold and WANTS it. This would make sense, as those humans that accumulted more gold (due to increased genetic desire) would be the ones who would be most able to support numerous offspring, ensuring continuance of the gene sequence. This genetic alteration took place during the time of the Ancient Astornaughts's stay on Earth.

Now, my head hurts from the computer screen, and I will finish this disussion as soon as I get some rest. I hope that I have elaborated sufficiently enough to keep you enthralled, and I am sorry that I did not take the time to just type this all down in my OP. I hope you like the theory, and hope you can provide some constructive critizism.

Keep in mind, that I am self taught with only a GED and twenty one years of life on this planet, so forgive me if I am not as elaborate as an old college professor in the discussing of extremely complex topics and issues.

peace
edit on 8-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

I appreciate you putting the time into not only thinking about the universe around you, but posting about it. It is not too much to digest, it is your personal conceptualization of "what the doins is here." when one has actually thought about it, it tends to line up in many regards to how others have thought about it, but its always through the conceptualization limited by our perspective. The similes, conceptually, have remained a relative constant for quite some time, but the contexts have changed.

How would a multiple universe type theory work into how you are thinking?

It seems your theory proposes that the soul is contained solely within "this" universe, which is made up of exclusively of the "traditional physical realm" and the "quantum physic realm" interacting. am i understanding you correctly?

I also feel that no matter the extent of "growth," it is only as good as the one "using" it. There is no "false" way into enlightenment, because we are all already "enlightened." The only place such a reality does not exist is in our free will perspective. Meaning that perspective growth might be true driving force, as discernment grows for when one is making true movement. As the perspective grows in "mass" and em, on some level, it compresses the previously gathered "energy," (perhaps through multiple universes) in a process similar to the growth of some other systems. In this way, i speculate "enlightenment" is simply a return to a natural state in ones perspective, and being "without" it was an illusion in the first place. This free will separation between ones perspective and "what is" creates an unbalanced em field which can result in unbalanced extremes, perceived as karma, or heaven and hell. the "actions" of moving our body and em field in such a state tends to be polarized, resulting in the effects like karma. When one "aligns" their perspective fully to "what is," the "closing" of that duality of "me" and "that" results in true balance of the north and south "poles" of our bodies em field. i speculate that would lead to a balanced and stable em field conduit, which yields growth to the "soul" instead of "balance" exclusively.

I think we all have a little story to tell about it. There are "many" ways to look at all this (life and the universe), and very few (if any) real testing platforms for the things beyond our direct observation. But that continually grows.. In the end, i think it is a fun thing to come up with our own "myths" and stories explaining the world around us, but i think to have a "set" system might be disingenuous in that the bubble of perception, knowledge, etc, is constantly growing, especially over generations. it seems that what we think is so clever and cutting edge, will be looked upon as mythical nonsense in 2000 years
c'est la vie!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I'm working on a post that will explain another crackpot theory of mine that explains multiple universes, Big Bang and Big Crunch, and also doesn't use magic to describe the process that takes place.

I mean the when you ask about the beginning of everything, a scientist is like "oh the Big Bang happened and then there was stuff." That is ridiculous, and my theory at least provides a more likely senario than nothingness as the beginging.

I also understand where you are coming from when you describe your view of enlightenment, as there are many views and perceptions. When cavemen first painted for the heck of it, that is when humans were enllightened by the sheer simplicity and instinct of life.

However, I am talking about a transended form of awarness that has been recorded by many, many faiths and cultures, and they all talk about the crazy things that happen when this state is achieved. I believe in all those legends, but only within a scientific context.

You can find some very interesting information regarding mono-atomic gold on this site.
halexandria.org

And you can find some truly amazing articles concerning duality on this site. Cool free e-books that are pretty engrossing.
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I also understand where you are coming from when you describe your view of enlightenment, as there are many views and perceptions. When cavemen first painted for the heck of it, that is when humans were enllightened by the sheer simplicity and instinct of life.

However, I am talking about a transended form of awarness that has been recorded by many, many faiths and cultures, and they all talk about the crazy things that happen when this state is achieved. I believe in all those legends, but only within a scientific context.

You make the common mistake that who you are talking to knows less about the subject than you do, and needs to be "educated"
"This" has been an intense area of study and research for over fifteen years in this ones life, though experientially, only about a decade. And by "intense area of study," obviously i mean an obsession
This has also been an area of study for human race as a whole for thousands of years. You are expressing no new concepts, only a different context with cultural "refinements." It is exactly what has happened throughout history with religion, humans just get stuck on the context and cultural parts themselves, instead of the experiential concepts. You seem proud that you are coming at it with a "proper cultural context," that you might be susceptible to missing the forest for the trees. The conceptual cultural context we have of the world, no matter its base, is a result and not the "action" itself. due to how time and space work here, it is the action that leads to the result. with topics like these, most tend to try out the result as the action itself, which is similar to trying to grab a piece of debris in water.

As long as the ego (or more specifically the perceiving body defined as "self" in totality, as a verb and not a noun) itself is trying to grasp those "crazy things" they will never, ever be.. "attained." they are a result, not the action itself. just as a "clear mind" is the common result of activities like meditation, and not the activity itself. this is specifically why this one labels enlightenment as the starting point. those who are hovering near such a collapse have.. very distinct qualities. those who have experienced the collapse are as easy to see as the stars and suns amongst this universe. This collapse creates what could be seen as a specific type of multi (or omni) dimensional star. Neither of them would minimize it as not being a "transcended state of awareness." In fact, most would claim it as The "transcended state of awareness" from which All things originate. This is not a "dime a dozen" realization, as it were. at least not yet.. the legends of such states are true, regardless of their cultural context. the scientific context you are searching will be considered primitive, mystical nonsense in 2000 years, but the concepts will remain the same. the balanced growth that allows such things to be attained is through enlightenment. It is a "transcended state of awareness" that is conceptually beyond a perspective that does not already have it. There is no higher place to "go" than as an equal, vibrant, intrinsic part of "infinity." enlightenment is the "activity" and those crazy things are the "result." It connects the edges of the perspective experientially and seamlessly to the perceived infinite micro and infinite macro scales, connecting them as one continuously and experientially, as they are anyway.

have you truly collapsed that field to talk properly of such a state? do you truly feel no separation between you and the world around you? if there is no separation between ones free will perspective and infinity you will still ask for "more?" dont answer these questions to me though, the answers are only relevant to you.

Its nice to think about ones arm moving, but that doesnt actually move ones arm.. You have thought about all these things, but have you brought them into your perspective, experientially and continuously? As in, are you too caught up in the context and culture of your own world to see and "be" the experiential concepts?

I do appreciate the links, but this one would rather explore such things experientially than just mentally.
That, and i have already been through hundreds (literally) of books from all different perspectives and then have done years and years of testing platform development and experimental testing. At a certain point, one must find it for themselves in their being
the experiential perspective exploration based on that lead to this for this one. i decided to break everything down and come up with my own conceptualization from that stable base, what i "found" was quite interesting. After that, i now explore "other worlds," such as your own conceptualization of the same universe that everything is a part of. i enjoy that your theories are so similar to what my own were years ago, its like listening to myself talk from back then, even down to "sun tzu." i think thats pretty neat.
Its why i even commented in the first place!

I will say, i like where you are going with your theories (no surprise there
)! they are so very similar to the earlier stages of my own about ten years ago. I strongly encourage you to keep up the effort, but also pull yourself towards such things happening continuously with us as an active part. Honestly, if you keep the line of independent thinking, and start to respect others a bit more, might have some work for you down the line

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ucabearbone

Awesome post man.
More people should open their eyes to the reality of this scientifically backed information. Metaphysics are the way of the future when trying to understand our past, present, and of course future.
Peace and Light

Agree, why do religion and science have to be opposites? humanity would achieve great things if both fields work together

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Religion is what you create when you achieve perfect understanding of science. Near perfect understanding anyways.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Religion is what you get when you have no understanding of science.

E.g. "How does thunder work?"
"It was god"

Whereas now, it is:

"How does thunder work?"
"The sudden increase of temperature and pressure from lightning produces rapid expansion of air surrounding the bolt of lightning; it causes a sonic boom"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

Religion is what you get when you have no understanding of science.

E.g. "How does thunder work?"
"It was god"

Whereas now, it is:

"How does thunder work?"
"The sudden increase of temperature and pressure from lightning produces rapid expansion of air surrounding the bolt of lightning; it causes a sonic boom"

I would have to agree with you. Religion as almost everybody understands it is just ignorance, justified with myths.

However, the REAL religion, the one medicince men have been practicing for 60,000 years, is very much scientific, although those shaman wouldn't call it science.

I believe when the New Ager mentality, is excersised with a Hawking-esque understanding of physics, we might just get some of the answers that we have been looking for.

I think that the end result will be something that can pass as a religion, in the sense that it could provide the HOW but maybe not totally the WHY. Though its possible that the "why" could be provided as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

i]reply to post by Griffo

Your scientists would also have to be honest about the following fact: every single one of their "laws" fall apart at various places within our universe, like black holes.

Im not trolling, and like I said, it needs more polish. I was hoping that educated people such as yourself could provide that polish.

The energy that makes up the matter in your body will be devoured, yes thats true.

But the energy you use to "think" has no mass, so how will it be devoured? Research the 21 grams theory, it's not perfect but it does pose questions that I think my theory helps to explain.

And yes, I do know what "dark energy" is. Energy that is exactly opposite in its polarity from the conventional matter that we can see and interact with. cerncourier.com...

So the moral of the story is: "Don't die in a black hole"?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

That would actually be a very important part of this "religion". Good job.

What could be more like hell, than being pulled into a singularity? It would literally take ETERNITY.

Now you are thinking!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Everything is energy, that's what Einstien said when he said E=mc2. All that 'energy' is only ever happening now, we don't need to include all the so called history, past to future.
There is a big problem when we start talking about particles. See, particles don't actually exist until we look (observe) at them. Science is still working on the old paradigm, Newtonian and Aristotles model. They told us that the world is made of particles, the word atom originates from the meaning uncuttable, something Greek i think. We (quantum mechanics) now know that the atom is cuttable. What is found inside is 99.999% empty space. Also an atom is spread out (wave of possibility) until someone looks at it.
Everything appears in consciousness, then disappears.
Everything you see (while conscious) is appearing and disappearing. And never the same, always changing.
There is nothing solid here, matter does not really exist.
Five minutes ago does not exist. Five minutes into the future does not exist.
Then, when and there do not exist.
Only here and now does the world appear real. Like an atom, the world is only solid when you look at it in this present, eternal now.
What is going on?
edit on 15-3-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Ur kind of right, but kind of wrong as well.

See, quantum mechanics teaches that "the future" is a field that deals in "potential" electrons. Quantum foam is the river in which our universe exists.

Now, five minutes from now is like being say, 5 feet upriver. You may never be able to overpower the current, but the stream DOES exist five feet ahead of you, even if you can't reach it.

That does not mean everything is predetermined, quite the opposite. Thinking about the potential electrons is akin to "observing" particles in the now.

That does not mean you can't see what the likelyhood of a certain outcome is, even before it happens.
Things like I Ching, have the ability to create pattern variables, depending on the "density" of potential electrons "upstream".

Its hard as hell to explain, I am gonna try to summerize it better in another post maybe.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join