It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverse polarity principle, AKA Heaven.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you are familiar with the "21 grams theory", you would know that your "soul" has an energy field that converts partly to mass carrying particles after death.

Newtonian physics can tell you that there is a soul, with the laws of thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created, nor destroyed. The energy you use to think with , IS energy all the same. Not magic.
E=mc2 will have you believe that energy and mass are inexricably linked. They are two sides of the same coin.

Reverse the relative polarity of those energy fields, and you have what is termed "dark energy". Energy that cannot interact with "positive" energy. So right there is proof of an existance that is physicall, but unreachable in OUR reality.Some people have called this state of being "God". Are you getting it now?

Your particle energy, will not change polarity from one body/life to the next unless certain things are done to increase is ease of movement throughout the body, thus providing the proper friction and chemical environ for polarity to waver.

The Chinese call this energy field "chi" or "qi". The Hindu's call it "chakra". The Japanese call it "Ki'. When it moves thoughout the body, through glandular centers, its polarity can be affected in such a way that the cessation of circulation(death) will cause the polarity to finally flip. And your gone for real now. No longer will will your energy live in this crude world of matter. Heaven. Its just that simple.

If you do not culitvate you energy, you will simply be drawn towards the gravitational field of Earth, and eventually recycled into the magnetic field, as you are still a polarized form of energy. This explains some of the "EVP" phenomena. Souls that contained much energy, but still maintained a positive polarity at death, would be dissapated more slowly and allow for electromagnetic fields to be manipulated on cassette tapes.

So yea, with a little more polish that is the scientific religion of Earth. I call it the inverse polarity principle, as it relates to our relative polarity, which in turn maps out to be Heaven.

Thanks to all those incredibly brave scientists and philosophers, that often lost their lives in the natural human pursuit to understand God. Those honored men and women are as beacons in the night for humanity. May they find their answers in the here-after, as they have helped us to find ours on Earth.

edit on 6-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

Awesome post man.
More people should open their eyes to the reality of this scientifically backed information. Metaphysics are the way of the future when trying to understand our past, present, and of course future.
Peace and Light

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Newtonian physics can tell you that there is a soul, with the laws of thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created, nor destroyed. The energy you use to think with , IS energy all the same. Not magic.
E=mc2 will have you believe that energy and mass are inexricably linked. They are two sides of the same coin.

Although it's true that energy cannot be created or destroyed, you're forgetting the last part of that sentence: ...merely converted from one form to another. When we die, the energy is not destroyed, it is simply converted to another form. The energy in our bodies is consumed by bacteria over time.

Reverse the relative polarity of those energy fields, and you have what is termed "dark energy". Energy that cannot interact with "positive" energy. So right there is proof of an existance that is physicall, but unreachable in OUR reality.Some people have called this state of being "God". Are you getting it now?

How is that proof of anything? Do you even know what dark energy is?

So yea, with a little more polish that is the scientific religion of Earth. I call it the inverse polarity principle, as it relates to our relative polarity, which in turn maps out to be Heaven.

I don't know if you are trolling or something, but this would be torn to shreds by a pack of physicists (it's been a while since I last did physics, but I know when I'm reading a load of crap). This is just skewed science, if you can even call it that
edit on 8/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i]reply to post by Griffo

Your scientists would also have to be honest about the following fact: every single one of their "laws" fall apart at various places within our universe, like black holes.

Im not trolling, and like I said, it needs more polish. I was hoping that educated people such as yourself could provide that polish.

The energy that makes up the matter in your body will be devoured, yes thats true.

But the energy you use to "think" has no mass, so how will it be devoured? Research the 21 grams theory, it's not perfect but it does pose questions that I think my theory helps to explain.

And yes, I do know what "dark energy" is. Energy that is exactly opposite in its polarity from the conventional matter that we can see and interact with. cerncourier.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

First of all, yes, you are tolling. I came across this thread moments ago Eat this up you Christians. On how your god is inclined towards infants...,. In which you were trolling there too.

Your scientists would also have to be honest about the following fact: every single one of their "laws" fall apart at various places within our universe, like black holes.

We're not in a black hole though, we're on the planet earth.

But the energy you use to "think" has no mass, so how will it be devoured? Research the 21 grams theory, it's not perfect but it does pose questions that I think my theory helps to explain.

The 'energy' we use to think is just chemical energy, which will be consumed by bacteria and other things like fungi. I have heard of the 21 gram theory, but it was debunked by the medical journals around the time (1910)

Snopes: Weight of the Soul

No, dark energy is the proposed theory which explains the increase in the rate of expansion in the universe.

You may be thinking of antimatter?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

No, im not trolling. Your trolling.

Black holes exist in the same universe Earth does. Earths "laws" then are proven to be capable of error in that universe.

go do something else if you don't want to discuss the topic. and by the way, neuro-electricity is not chemical buddy.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't think either of you are trolling. However, it is distateful to refrence an unrelated subject to disprove another. You just have to deal with people like that.

The 21 grams theory has not been disproved 100%. This experiment was one of the talking points at CERN when they discussed the possiblity and ramifications of interdimensional physics, and is partly responsible for securing funding for the LHC.

The Institue of Noetic Science would be a good place for you to find polish for your theory, which seems to be pretty ingenious, but still has a few holes.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No, im not trolling. Your trolling.

What by providing the alternate (factual) side to the argument?

Black holes exist in the same universe Earth does. Earths "laws" then are proven to be capable of error in that universe.

Antarctica is on the same planet as the Sahara desert, it doesn't mean that Antarctica is an extremely hot place.

go do something else if you don't want to discuss the topic. and by the way, neuro-electricity is not chemical buddy.

I do want to discuss this topic, that's why I'm providing my take on it and posting in this thread. Or would you prefer me to agree with everything you say and s&f this tripe? (Which then wouldn't really be a discussion).

It is chemical, someone obviously didn't pay attention to biology in school.

The cell membrane of the axon and soma contain voltage-gated ion channels which allow the neuron to generate and propagate an electrical signal (an action potential). These signals are generated and propagated by charge-carrying ions including sodium (Na+), potassium (K+), chloride (Cl-), and calcium (Ca2+).

Stimuli cause specific ion-channels within the cell membrane to open, leading to a flow of ions through the cell membrane, changing the membrane potential.

Neurones use chemicals to pass an electrical signal to other neurones. Without brain activity, this process doesn't happen and there are no electrical signals to pass on. As a result there is no breaking of the law of thermodynamics

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

It is distasteful to reference unrelated posts in order to discredit another.

The 21 grams theory has not been conclusively disproven either. In fact it was a talking point at CERNS discussions about the ramifications of interdimensional particle physics, a discussion that helped secure funding for the LHC.

Your theory does need more polish like you said, but seems to be pretty ingenious, you should check out the Institute of Noetic Science to find that needed polish.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The 21 grams theory has not been conclusively disproven either. In fact it was a talking point at CERNS discussions about the ramifications of interdimensional particle physics, a discussion that helped secure funding for the LHC.

Your theory does need more polish like you said, but seems to be pretty ingenious, you should check out the Institute of Noetic Science to find that needed polish.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It is distasteful to reference unrelated posts in order to discredit another. You just have to deal with those types SunTzu.

link   
It is distasteful to reference unrelated posts in order to discredit another. You just have to deal with those types SunTzu.

link   

The 21 grams tests were awful. and this is coming from someone who believes in a "soul" or whatever concept best suits you. It is pseudo-science. I know you are not espousing them totally, but i wouldnt use them in any credible discussion on anything. The idea in science is to narrow down the possibilities by reducing variables and testing. There is never absolute certainty, only perceived consistency.

Its good to think about things, though. I would say that the universe is directly available to all who wish to study it, so perhaps come up with concepts of your own instead of using ones you are not completely comfortable with? Be one of those "brave" scientists.

It could be that the duality and polarity present in many material items in this universe is not contiguous between all universes. Even in the quantum realm, these things seem to lose their distinct "hold" between up/down, here/there, or positive/negative. It seems possible that the physics that apply to this "scale" are not necessarily applicable beyond it. One must determine where the soul begins and ends amongst these scales to be able to even affirmatively postulate that the consistency in perceived physics is the only "set" that will apply. does the mainstream christian belief of heaven happening exclusively after death influence your hypothesis on this as well?

There is no need for "religion," we all must find the "truth" for ourselves. I find the notion especially odd for someone so critical of other religions.
edit on 8-3-2011 by sinohptik because: question

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ya i no. Is ur computer double postin or what bud?
edit on 8-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongPatrol
reply to post by Griffo

I'm a little confused, I see you're replying to me here; but towards the bottom of the reply, you're talking to sun. Which of my links was unrelated? I thought they were all related, myself

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

my "trolling" in my other post has nothing to do with this one. that what I think he/she meant.

if you don't like the theory, conclusively prove it wrong. show your work

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ahh, I see. I merely thought that you were one of the ones who signs up just to cause grief.

You have to conclusively prove something for me to debunk it. And, as you can see, I have already pointed out some flaws in your hypothesis

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Christian doctrine has never been conclusively proven, yet there are intelligent people that choose to debunk what they can.

Gravity hasn't even been conclusively proven, yet you all reference it as a law, although we don't know why it is there.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Religion is not a scientific theory, it is a belief.

Gravity hasn't even been conclusively proven, yet you all reference it as a law, although we don't know why it is there.

Why don't you go see if it hasn't been conclusively proven by jumping out of a widow? We know gravity exists, we just don't know what causes it. It is suspected that it is the graviton.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join