It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverse polarity principle, AKA Heaven.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

When you say 5 mins from now is like 5 ft up river, this is just an image in your head, something that you believe to be true. It is not visible, there is no conscious contact, it only exists as an idea.
See really, the universe as a solid real thing does not exist. Only this present moment exists and it only exists because you are looking at it.
The only thing you can know for sure is that you are having an experience. That is the prime fact, but what is experience and what is 'you'? In a dream all sorts of things happen and there are people and places, you experience it all, but when you wake up where is the dream? Where are those people and places? They only existed in your experience, but were they solid and real?
This is no more real than a dream and each night we are given the loudest reminder.
Waves of potentiality become 'solid' when they hit this flat screen receiver. Call it me, you, now, this, here, awareness, consciousness, life, aliveness. What ever it is it is only ever happening now.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You are incorrect. Just because you arent looking at something, does not mean it does not exist. Other people could be doing the observing if anything.

There is currently a plan to use the LHC to prove time travel. They theorize that the Higgs boson (the particle that gives other particles their mass) is so abhorent to the polarity of our mass/energy universe, that it actually cancels itself out BEFORE it even exists. www.nytimes.com...

That right there proves there is energy both in what we call the past, as well as the future.

BTW, when a tree falls in the woods, with nobody to hear it, it still makes sound. Just not noise.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm sorry but theories and predictions are not true, they are ideas that are not proven.
As for time travel, if i was to go back even five minutes into the past there would be no one there, just me. Because everyone else is here in this present moment, unless of course there are more than one of you. Not only that but if you believe in a solid world as we've been taught, i would appear in space because the earth is moving very fast.
Please tell me the difference between sound and noise.
If a tree falls down in a forest and there's no one there to hear it, it won't make a sound, in fact there would be no tree and no forest.
Have you heard of the double slit experiment?
Even without knowing of the double slit experiment, i would say that without the ear drum, electrical signals and a brain, 'noise' is only a vibration, some would say light, some energy. If you had a stereo and it was plugged in, but had no speakers would it make a sound?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Scientists are looking to find matter, a solid particle, each time they smash these so called particles together they are looking to find the primary building block (they have named this imaginary thing the god particle - Higgs boson). What they find is 99.999% empty space. Look around you right now, go outside, especially on a clear night, you will see 99.999% empty space.
Scientists and society are working on a world view that only includes matter, it's a material world and with that we get materialism. Quantum physics is the new world view and explains even where religion comes from.
Consciousness is primary, it is the space that allows all things to appear.
The building blocks (particles) are things that appear presently, like apparitions, mirages.

Check this out if you dare;
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I am quite familiar with quantum mechanics. Your double slit experiment is a reference to interference patterns.

That experiment only proves me to be more and more correct.

How can the quanta know what another quanta did, say, 20 years before when passing through the slit? I don't know, but my theory gives a possibility. But, make no mistake, the quanta DO share information regardless of "time".

If your a fan of Eienstein and Bohr, you would know that empty space isn't really NOTHING. It is like the thinnest water you can imagine, it has an energy constant.

When you compress that empty space, it becomes particles (dense forms of energy). When you smash said particles (and overcome the Strong Force), they revert back to their orginal energy constant.

You got to leave the New age faith at the door when you are taliking about fundemental physics in an abstract fashion.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Did you watch the you tube video?
Have a look at this;
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Ya, I watched it.

You are attempting to call conciousness the reason behind being, but fail to explain how conciousness exists as a stable wave. ( how it exists in the first place.)

You can't explain rain, by calling it water.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Consciousness is primary. We can not understand consciousness, but without it there would be no science.
It's not a new concept, it has been hidden for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I said that it has been hidden for thousands of years, but it has been hidden in full view. Reality is staring us right in the face, yet some how we fail to see it. We fail to see reality because we are always looking for it, for an explanation of it, looking for words that make sense to us, we try desperately to make sense of the world.
The 'I' that experiences the world is sense, sensation itself. Words are not needed to sense. To sense is pure knowing. To be or not to be? Try not to be and what you will find is inescapable being.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How about this;
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join