It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something not visible with the naked eye near the Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Personally, I think its this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df1f57a3d8d1.jpeg[/atsimg]

What they won't tell you SOHO is depicting. And I find it very alarming.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That picture was from about a year and a half ago. The recent SOHO pictures do not show the same object.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by TrueGrit

I was taking pics of the sun today and got 5 or 6 with an anomaly in them. One pic shows 3 objects.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Notice how it seems to be in a different position in each picture. It's definitely just a lens flare/sundog.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conflagrated
Notice how it seems to be in a different position in each picture. It's definitely just a lens flare/sundog.

Nope, he said himself, he figured out it was just the camera phone he was using.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I found this link on a thread on GLP, and I don't know enough about photography to say one way or another, but it does fit this thread, for something to show up on camera.

unhypnotize.com...
Easy Way - Step by Step to proof PLANET X (NIBIRU) Using Your Phone Camera !!

something to do with negative mode and inversing the light and color on the photo.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I found this link on a thread on GLP, and I don't know enough about photography to say one way or another, but it does fit this thread, for something to show up on camera.

unhypnotize.com...
Easy Way - Step by Step to proof PLANET X (NIBIRU) Using Your Phone Camera !!

something to do with negative mode and inversing the light and color on the photo.

I find that really silly.... this "planet" is drastically changing size and location, just like most of these other supposed planet x sightings.

Originally posted by Pr0t0
Same as these I took today in the UK. Posted in another thread earlier but here you go:

Yet another example of supposed nibirus floating around, that change in color, size, and location. So it goes from being a tiny little yellow dot far away from the sun, to a huge red half-circle right on top of the sun? Why are people posting these ridiculous pictures?

I have seen pictures like these for AGES, now all of the sudden with this nibiru hype people are calling lens spots a planet. If it is, than this planet has been there for years so it's obviously nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by Skate
I think it's possible that something is unconsciously cloaked that can only be seen through some sort of object that can reflect or through glass. It may not be a "lens flare" after all. I'm sure somewhere in Science, this anomaly can be explained. It's strange how all these pictures, not only his, and videos are showing the same phenomena. Something may be happening after all. If you are open-minded, you could agree.

Yeah something is definitely happening... cameras aren't perfect and project imperfections some times. If you are open-minded, you could agree.

Especially considering the OP already de-bunked his own thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I've not said it was anything other than a picture of the sun with a probable lens flare. Looks like the suns out again today so I'll go to the same spot and do the same as OP and see wht results I get. I'll take video as well to catch the lens flares movement to make sure the lens flare on mu U900 is constant. The fact that several of us went outside and pointed a camera at the sun is helping to disprove the nibiru theory for everyone. So a bit more appreciation from the debunking crowd for the contributions here wouldn't go amiss.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why don't you make sure that all can see the pic without going through various sites and register, i wish you idiots would do things right the first time instead of wasting our time

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Just taken pics & vids of the Sun.

Just the Sun there. There was some lens flares that looked like other 'Suns', but seeing as by simply moving my camera I could move these 'Suns' around the real Sun, this showed me that there is indeed, nothing next to our Sun, as seen in our sky.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Most definitly lens flare without a doubt in my mind, i have heared and seen enough about this so called planet x or nuburi or whatever its name is today. Theres nothing coming our way at all so lets leave the subject alone and get along with our lives for god's sake.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i was looking around on the internet, to check the pic i made on july 4th 2011. Maybe these two 'dots' are planets, stars or whatever. Maybe some cam (iphone) reflection, though the pic was not taken through glass. I photograph the sun often, but never got anything like this. These dots were not visible with the naked eye. Thought to check here if someone knows what these are..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
Anything like this, that can't be seen with the naked eye but only turns up when a picture is taken, is an optic anomaly in the camera...

Actually cameras, particularly old film cameras, are quite capable of capturing images which aren't visible to the naked eye... Take the remote control for your television, point the led into your digital camera and mash a button on it while you take a picture or video. Infrared light can be captured on a digital camera but is invisible to the naked eye. Take a roll of film and run it through an X-ray machine, or snap a picture of something very hot, radioactive, or electromagnetically charged. I'm not saying that the OP has captured anything signifigant, but your statement is incorrect.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by innerworldz

by the way..maybe it is important..this was taken in the netherlands :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join