It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spy in your computer? Here is what to do about it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Thanks for your (heavy sigh she is nuts) answers, guys.

Could you please explain why a draft was replied to?

Not sent, remember (gotta spell it out).

None of the posts you are responding to with this came even close to being condescending toward you...but that didn't stop you from whipping out the old victim card....poor you, they're all so mean. Jesus.

People the "reply" from the "spy" was the clock going back to the regular time...but if you suggest there's no conspiracy here OP will make sure you know how mean you are being...silliest thing I've seen all day.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

are you at your computer when you are asleep, kinda like sleepwalking only at the computer
instead?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fabless
reply to post by tristar

I very nearly understood what you wrote there: Do some software
applications and even the operating systems have backdoors?

Offcourse they have, why else would i indicate such a thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i think you a bit to much ....hm...paranoid?

my clock was also gone wrong for 1 hour ..cause i accidently had the time on UK time
and allways whe i changed it ...next windows time update put it back...

theres so many reasons why your time can be wrong sometimes....

and by the way...you rly think a "hacker" or "spy" is so stupid to change to change your time when he "spys"

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Depending on how old your computer is it might be the watch battery on your motherboard dying. It's what keeps your computer clock working.

Run Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.org... and see if you have any spyware/malware.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

A woman should know her limits....

That was just too much input for my brain capacity. I know you just made me delete something very important to make room for this information. :>)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
how good can they be at monitoring websites. didn't the phoenix shooter post on ats. that didn't prevent him from going on a murder spree.

i think they are spending their limited resources spying on important people, like foreign diplomats, military corporate computers, financial centres etc.

important and relevant information that can be used.

plus free speech protects you. even if they read all your emails they can't do squat. so it's basically pointless.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Maybe it's Santa Clause checking to see if she's been naughty or nice.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Hefficide

I know you answered, Heff.

I understand the software. Does the software suddenly get a fright when it reads my draft?

Come on.

Do not speak down to me. I do not speak down to you (well maybe, if you keep saying I am dumb...)

Dump perhaps, but most assuredly rude and rather defensive. I could understand being so defensive if the story you proposed was real and it had unsettled you but if you are so smart why didn't you perform the simplest of actions and screen dump so everyone could see it?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You know...the same thing has happened to me as well. I actually send emails to myself talking to "them" that they CAN read freely. Cat, do not fear a thing and to stand up for what you know is right. Some of the things Eye've said in my emails are in regard to the actual person who reads that email. Not the government in general. That person specifically unknown to me who is reading it.

Eye question how submissive and and slave minded they could be to follow commands from what is undoubtedly another PERSON. A person just like they are in all equality that actually commands or employs them to do things. Eye do also attack their self confidence by saying things like you have been trained... not unlike a k-9 used for sniffing out drugs. Trained like a dog and commanded like a dog. Used like a dog.

Its amazing to me how many people trade there freedom and sovereignty for dollar bills. Dont people realize they can grow their own food and build their own houses.

People actually leave their families and unborn children to fight for other peoples causes in hopes of enough money to buy things they actually could create and sell to others. Don't wanna rant...Eye'll leave it at that.

Goodluck, and don't fear. You are just as powerful as they are. You really are...that's why they are threatened and inevitably why they watch you!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I did not mean to come across as sour, and referred to myself as "half brained" as well, in an effort to lighten things up (apparently not very effectively). To note, also, I never called you stupid.

But I do apologize if my words came across negatively. Such was not my intention.

~Heff

Damn you Hefficide. Is there no end to the extent to which you commit horrific atrocities online?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The WWW World Wide Web... The word web ?? Does it not come from the meaning from what a spider makes ? And what does a spider make a web for ? So who controls the WWW web ? who is the spider ? we dont see... The spider is watching !!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Unplug the computer wrap it up in aluminum foil, turn off the lights, and hide under the bed.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Funny someone should post a topic like this, Ive been kicked out of my facebook account twice for posting things there, nothing bad just some stuff about apollo18-20 and some stuff about what they found. Hell the damn things been up there for a couple of million years i thout it was old news.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You can create a email in outlook and save it as a draft. You can then reply to the unsent draft. If it did not get sent, then it will sit in the drafts folder. Tested it with Outlook 2003. Now if the hacker actually took time to type out a reply, that would be impressive.

Windows has just under 90% of the market. From most US corporations to foreign government computers. Of course there are backdoors. Green Lantern gov. hacking program from years ago come to mind.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

green lantern? was that magic lanterns bro?
2nd
f

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Nope. Green as in the color of SIGINT.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

en.wikipedia.org...(software)
it may send you to the disambiguation page. if this is the case look down the page at software link.
apparently just an fbi toy.

f

edit on 14-3-2011 by fakedirt because: funny link

edit on 14-3-2011 by fakedirt because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join