It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 8
21
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Damn right. Walking down my driveway, I had the hell scared out of me by a raccoon in a tree. Now, if that raccoon was able to show intelligent agency, and pointed "a red thing" right at me... Yeah, I think I might be leaving a mark on my pants.

Before I made a survival decision to go out and kick that raccoon's ass. Only room enough for ONE technology-using species on my planet, Ranger Rick.




posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yippee-ki-yay, mothertrucker. Believe none is what you hear and half of what you see.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My guess it's someone in a costume with a laser pointer.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1
 


That vid is freaking hilarious, especially the dudes reaction of the little grey type alien, or whatever it is. And it looks like it's just messing with him, and just pooping up in different places, with his little laser pointer. Or maybe the alien was messing with the cat and the annoying kid just happened to be there, I do that sometimes with my cat. You know point the laser at the ground and get the cat to chase it. In the beginning of the vid the cat keeps looking at that area like she expects something to be there, and the cat ain't freaked out about it. Cats aren't the most perceptive of animals but still in some ways they are more perceptive then a kid with a camera, so it's either a fake as in a dude in a suit in the grass, and the cat knows that, or its just used to it and does not feel threatened by whatever is going on over in the grass were the alien is, like it happened before. Thats my theory at least involving the behavior of the cat.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant
 


he was filming somethinf and turned when he obiviously heard something, What is your point? The rest is personal opinion, its not evidence. I love it how you are all attacking it hard while the kid isn't here to defend himself, why don't you come back tonight and ask some realistic questions then?

I also don't think that it is quite a laser light. I have seen laser lights filmed and if it hits the camera square on as this one does many times, it lights up the whole screen, as far as I had seen. It does seem to have laser like qualities.

I think everyone should stop going on about how they would act as you never know what you would do if confronted by an Alien! I would react something like this accept worse and probably have a cardiac fit as well.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by pretty_vacant
 


he was filming somethinf and turned when he obiviously heard something, What is your point? The rest is personal opinion, its not evidence. I love it how you are all attacking it hard while the kid isn't here to defend himself, why don't you come back tonight and ask some realistic questions then?

I also don't think that it is quite a laser light. I have seen laser lights filmed and if it hits the camera square on as this one does many times, it lights up the whole screen, as far as I had seen. It does seem to have laser like qualities.

I think everyone should stop going on about how they would act as you never know what you would do if confronted by an Alien! I would react something like this accept worse and probably have a cardiac fit as well.


I am ready to answer any questions they have.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
I am ready to answer any questions they have.


Did you hear back from the ufo researchers yet ?



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superjamez

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
I am ready to answer any questions they have.


Did you hear back from the ufo researchers yet ?


They phoned me many months ago, I think they were from the Australia UFO society or something, saying they had a bloke in my area, who could bring some equipment and help me get some good footage of the being, but i have yet to receive a phone call back.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
but i have yet to receive a phone call back.


Might be worth giving them another call. Could you set up a trail camera or something like that ? Something to get some better shots of it.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superjamez

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
but i have yet to receive a phone call back.


Might be worth giving them another call. Could you set up a trail camera or something like that ? Something to get some better shots of it.


They called me up originally, What is a trail camera?



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
They called me up originally, What is a trail camera?


Oh, I meant just give them a call to see why they're taking so long to come and help you out.

A trail camera is like a remote camera. People use them to film deer and other wildlife. You strap it to a tree and leave it running all night and it has motion sensors that active the camera if something comes nearby. There's lots of images on google of the kind of photos it takes.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superjamez

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
They called me up originally, What is a trail camera?


Oh, I meant just give them a call to see why they're taking so long to come and help you out.

A trail camera is like a remote camera. People use them to film deer and other wildlife. You strap it to a tree and leave it running all night and it has motion sensors that active the camera if something comes nearby. There's lots of images on google of the kind of photos it takes.


The idea is good, but i have no idea if the being will return and if it does it could be weeks,months away, And it must be pretty expensive.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
The idea is good, but i have no idea if the being will return and if it does it could be weeks,months away, And it must be pretty expensive.


Yeah, it probably is pretty pricy. Well, hopefully the researchers help you out then. While the news articles are good, the footage you have is a little flimsy. Hopefully you get some better shots of it at some point. Good luck

edit on 6-3-2011 by Superjamez because: .



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon
 


I think the light at 1:50 is from his camera.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good to see your still there Polished, It would be even better if some body could ask you some decent questions instead of just attacking you, or sharing with us their opinion of what happened at your event. Can you post the videos in order of 1st sighting to last and then your explanatory videos aswell? When you do it can you list a timeframe of when these things happened? Like 1st sighting on 2nd may 2055, 2nd sighting 3rd may 2056, I hope you get my drift.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i call a HOAX


just by the way of shaky hands and stopping filming, like, i saw an alien, an yeah, ill film it for 30 seconds only, right!



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anubis1
 


;And who are you the local expert or something? Why do people think its a vaild way to debunk or prove something is a hoax, by claiming there opinion. Your opinion doesn't really matter much unless you provide some sort of evidence. Otherwise it's just your opinion, not fact.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm not saying this is the real thing or not. I think its very interesting and the reaction is what I think, I would do. The problem I have is the lack of a discussion. The problem I have with everyone claiming it is fake is no one has offered evidence, just their veiw that it is. You even have the person on here that made the video and you still can't ask intellegent questions, this shows half of you haven't read the thread, just watched the video and replied.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
As for the reacting like that. That is exactly how I would expect a youth of Australia to act like if they saw an Alien.

I totally support this statement... that’s exactly how any young aussie bloke would talk and behave.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Good to see your still there Polished, It would be even better if some body could ask you some decent questions instead of just attacking you, or sharing with us their opinion of what happened at your event. Can you post the videos in order of 1st sighting to last and then your explanatory videos aswell? When you do it can you list a timeframe of when these things happened? Like 1st sighting on 2nd may 2055, 2nd sighting 3rd may 2056, I hope you get my drift.


1st = October 5 2010 - 7pm
2nd= October 24 2010
3rd = November 20 2010
4th = November 28 2010

Then i did a video showing the locations of the sighting in daytime on December 15th

5th = 19th of January 2011 - 11.30pm
6th = February 26 2011



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join