It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have a problem with the guy's reaction. Something about it makes it seem feigned. He is acting so freaked out and over the top, almost deliberate IMO, but then he runs down off the porch and, for some reason, wants to confront the thing by saying "Hello?" It doesn't seem right. Hey, I'm not saying that this isn't a genuine way in which someone would react in such a situation, but I'm following my instincts and I can't help but receive the impression that sh*t isn't 'altogether' here.

It also bothers me that the guy never keeps the camera still for long enough to get a good shot of the alien 'head'. It's the same deal when he zooms in - he doesn't give it time to focus in on the subject, even though the thing is largely in the same area and doesn't move around. Then again, maybe it's just me who thinks that way.

Another thing that I noticed straight away was the way he suddenly decides to divert away from filming his cat, looking around at the trees behind him, and then casually zooms in on some obscure area in the dark and 'happens' to get an 'alien' on camera. Out of everything, that bothered me the most.

It should also be asked why would an extraterrestrial entity want to bob around in the dark pointing some infrared light at some kid, whilst knowing that it was being shot on camera? It doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

WOW, that was most amzing Video i've ever seen, so real you can almost touch it.
It's so obvious it is NOT a hoax.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I agree with your thoughts, but who is to say what an ET might actually do, even while being filmed. And yes, it does look staged in a weird sort of way.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Another thing that I noticed straight away was the way he suddenly decides to divert away from filming his cat, looking around at the trees behind him, and then casually zooms in on some obscure area in the dark and 'happens' to get an 'alien' on camera. Out of everything, that bothered me the most.

Absolutely! but I was turned off at the language so much I didn't want to ramble on of his failed attempts to convince his grade school class. This person needs a bit of soap in his mouth.
The first thing I wondered was why he panned the camera to nowhere, but his foul mouth convinced me he's a sham. Maybe a fortunate kid with time on his hands and no need to work for a living, (thanks daddy).

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well yes, he does use 'foul' language. I see nothing wrong with that in the context of 'what' he was filming.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Okay, the one thing that I will point out about this video is this...

When he went down there to supposedly "search" for the "alien," the wind started to blow really hard and all of the weeds were moving erratically which was not happening when he was up on the porch. If nothing else, something weird was at least going on with the weather.

One other thing, just from what I noticed...at 1:50, you can see the laser light coming through the weeds again, but, the camera man is apparently oblivious to that fact as he notices only his own shadow just after this.

One way or the next, its at least interesting...
edit on 5-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

edit on 5-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add again

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It seems humanoid.

if so, it's fake.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Well, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but, after having checked his channel, he appears to be a film student who is trying to get sponsors for his videos.

Now, just because he's a film student doesn't automatically chalk him up as a "hoaxer," because amazing things can happen to film people as well, but, I personally believe that this is just an artistic film project with the intent of garnering attention to his talent.

So...don't go there calling him names or anything else. Obviously he's pretty good because he got the attention of many. Enjoy it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No humanoid looking aliens? Share your insights with us. Don´t be shy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Close encounters of the blurred kind -Kent Brockman (The Simpsons X-Files parody episode.)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Humanoid forms are for humans on a planet which we evolved on. A different species on a different planet will evolve differently. Aside from the fact that the typically described gray shows features that seem inefficient and poor given its situation, and that the reptilian is simply a joke to real science, one must recognize the fact that on Earth, there exist many intelligent species. And there is no prescribed form for that intelligence. Crows, more intelligent than apes, show no sign of going humanoid anytime soon. Dolphins, the species most closest to our own intelligent, has kept the same form since it was a land creature, and also shows no sign of going humanoid any time soon. Considering that the first species to evolve on Earth would be the first species forms likely to gain intelligence and get into space, the most likely form of aliens would be something akin to jelly fish, squid, raptors, or tarantula. These collections of species contain apex hunters, and therefore species to have the most amount of nutrition, and therefore the most likely to gain intelligence. Humanity's claim to fame was purely by chance, and a very low chance at that. Several events occurred to force us from where we were to where we are now. Events that, given to pure chance alone, are not likely to replicate themselves elsewhere any time soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

My friend, you seem to have quite a few answers and the know-it-all attitude of a chimpanzee.

So, you're telling me that you if had gotten "video evidence" you would automatically contact everyone you knew including media, police, and the military. That's funny stuff there.

Realistically, you'd end up in a MENTAL ASYLUM, especially if you were the ONLY ONE who filmed it. Do you see what they do to kids who show any amount of normal adolescence in Western Countries? THEY DRUG THEM TO THE TEETH. Now, what do you think they're going to do to YOU if you were running around with a video tape screaming, "HA! I've got evidence of an alien arrival!!!"

People are always quick to say what they would do if such a situation would occur to them, but, something tells me that alien beings are probably smart and pretty evolved. They don't show themselves to the guys with the big egos for a reason.

Why don't you read your post again and see if anything you said was conducive to an intellectual discussion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Are you threatened by this teenager? Do you know how psychotic you sound? Its pretty much harassment, and something tells me that you may not be the most balanced individual.

Why don't you cool off a little.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by badw0lf

Are you threatened by this teenager? Do you know how psychotic you sound? Its pretty much harassment, and something tells me that you may not be the most balanced individual.

Why don't you cool off a little.

Yes I agree, He attacked me about the way i typed...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Really horrific acting as well.

Sorry but I've seen better film on teeth.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I bet his name is Paul.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This thread really saddens me, I feel terrible for our friend Alex sticking his neck out in MULTIPLE VIDEOS as well as posting MULTIPLE TIMES in MULTIPLE threads for you people here on ATS. And you treat him like scum.

Those who come into this thread and don't bother doing ANY investigation are absolute fools. You're fools and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Alex has done everything in his power to spread word about these videos. Filming multiple times, posting descriptions, replying immediately to youtube inquries and meeting all demands of people made... how much more proof do you want?

You ignorant, rude, foolish people. Denying ignorance has never been so easy when you live a simple life of claiming everything is BS right off the bat. I believe this is a forum for respectful discussion and trading of thought, not 4CHAN blatherings of personal mockery and insult!!! What a terrible image to bring upon yourself and the community.

Now aside from how horribly the members here have treated the situation and our friend Alex, talk about the videos. And actually READ a thread before spouting more ignorant BS.

The videos are safe to say inconclusive, but not hoax. As has been mentioned, debunk it. Don't just run with an idea, sit down and plan on it. Prove it's a hoax, as Alex has done, so far, everything in his power to provide proof it is anything but.

There's local media attention on the subject, ongoing UFO activity in the area, multiple videos even showing physical proof of harm done to him. Bet you haven't taken the time to check out his channel, have you?

We should continue to provide support, proof, and a healthy and intelligent dose of discussion on this subject until we can take the next big step for this subject, or we can definitely say it was a hoax. Can you at the very least say it's a very interesting video and deserves further attention, proving it as hoax or otherwise?!?

I'm not convinced either way, all I know is that I'm genuinely pissed off at the know-it-all god complex hate mongering, hoax screaming bigots that populate any decent thread. Take a step back and think before you post, oh and also read the god damned thread!!! There's seven pages for a reason.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Beyond stupid, this one is.

Aliems have nothing better to do than pointing lasers and doing squats in the grass.

This one is PREWF.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

the person who created this hoax is doing a great injustice to this cause. It is because of lame wanna-bes like this guy that the rest of the movement must suffer ridicule and disbelief.

Stop posting non-sensical garbage. It is anything but productive.

Why this type of bull crap is allowed on ATS is beyond me. Whats next, admins & mods? Will you allow "elvis" pictures to pose as proof of extra terrestrial involvement on planet earth?

Maybe someone will create a post with evidence to show that Will Smith & Tommy Lee Jones are really hiding something at MIB head quarters?

All in the name of denying ignorance

Amazing.
edit on 5-3-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

the person who created this hoax is doing a great injustice to this cause. It is because of lame wanna-bes like this guy that the rest of the movement must suffer ridicule and disbelief.

Stop posting non-sensical garbage. It is anything but productive.

I respectfully request you to do the same.

Please, sir, show me proof that this is a hoax. If you can't legitimately prove anything, then add to the discussion.

What are you doing to improve the justice contributed to this cause? How have you recently assisted in anybody with potential evidence properly display it to the world?

I'd like to label this as a hoax, but unfortunately more matches up with it being legit than anything brought forward displaying it as a hoax. Thanks for showing your ignorance, play again!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join