It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

It is hey this is exactly how I would of acted at that age. I just can't get over how people think they would act tough or grab the camera straight away and hold perfect pose, while an Alien lifeform is just scurrying about you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'll embed those vids now for you. Thanks for the answer mate. Are these the only time this entity has been there or is this just the times you were able to catch it?
edit on 6-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I'll embed those vids now for you. Thanks for the answer mate. Are these the only time this entity has been there or is this just the times you were able to catch it?
edit on 6-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

The only times. Where is that guy from last night, who was abusing me and you? about our typing? I am happy to answer any question

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
For what it is worth, I would just like to say what think I have observed here, a very well thought out publicity stunt, with the presumed attempt to make a name for the " contactee ", Instant fame is becoming a requirement in present times, as working hard at something for years and years before hitting fame, is below the modern generation, they are entitled to get everything they want NOW !

I have painstakingly gone through this and the other thread, printed both out, observed the frequency and pattern of posts, noticed the similarity of grammer and punctuation of a number of posters, and it is crystal clear that there is one poster, with a number of names, asking himself questions and replying to himself, these different identities all joined within about two months of each other. ATS is being used as a platform for personal gain, the sad thing is that while we are tied up with this sort of thing, the real stuff is happening, and we are being mis-directed, yet again, it almost makes me say, Bernard Schnitzle !

I suppose they will have to start dis-owning him now, just to prove that they are all different posters !
edit on 6-3-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yeah they seem to all go quiet when your around, I mean you think they would have numerous questions since they are all so vocal in their disbelief of the subject.

I really applaud you mate, It would take alot of guts to come out with something like this. I imagine some others around your age have probable given you a hard time about this as well.

Now I'm just asking this question, more for the benefit of others here, but Can you please state whether or not this is a Hoax? whether you really believe this happened to you? How it makes you feel? (scared, worried, happy)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
For what it is worth, I would just like to say what think I have observed here, a very well thought out publicity stunt, with the presumed attempt to make a name for the " contactee ", Instant fame is becoming a requirement in present times, as working hard at something for years and years before hitting fame, is below the modern generation, they are entitled to get everything they want NOW !

I have painstakingly gone through this and the other thread, printed both out, observed the frequency and pattern of posts, noticed the similarity of grammer and punctuation of a number of posters, and it is crystal clear that there is one poster, with a number of names, asking himself questions and replying to himself, these different identities all joined within about two months of each other. ATS is being used as a platform for personal gain, the sad thing is that while we are tied up with this sort of thing, the real stuff is happening, and we are being mis-directed, yet again, it almost makes me say, Bernard Schnitzle !

I have no idea what your on about, i don't know slipdig, I don't know what i can do to prove it but i don't know check IPs , i really don't know

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Yeah they seem to all go quiet when your around, I mean you think they would have numerous questions since they are all so vocal in their disbelief of the subject.

I really applaud you mate, It would take alot of guts to come out with something like this. I imagine some others around your age have probable given you a hard time about this as well.

Now I'm just asking this question, more for the benefit of others here, but Can you please state whether or not this is a Hoax? whether you really believe this happened to you? How it makes you feel? (scared, worried, happy)

This is what i believe to be real, I am not in anyway making this up, I feel scared and worried that this being could come at anytime and attack.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

If you think I'm him your ridiculous? Report it to the mods, don't get on here and post your weak excuse for a conspiracy theory. I really don't like people assuming things about me. I'm sure the mods will tell you your ridiculous as well, and that we are posting fro to different IP's miles apart and we are definitely not the same person. Why post that here if your sure anyway? Why not go straight to the Mods? It's because you know its not true and you just wanna confuse people on here with false information.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Thank you very much mate, I honestly don't know what you got there, it does look alot like the grey aliens that everyone goes on about on here.

Maybe it wanted to eat your cat like on Alf. (not making fun just lightening mood.) I hope it doesn't hurt you or your cat and I hope you aren't attacked or hurt by this in anyway. Stay safe and don't try to do anything silly just to prove anything to people on here. You know what you think it is that is all that really matters?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I have no idea what your on about, i don't know slipdig, I don't know what i can do to prove it but i don't know check IPs , i really don't know

Well I have been in contact with ATS about people using more than 1 account, so it would be usefull to know how many accounts certain people have, just to clarify this to us. If I lived almost next door to a mystery, I would not be wasting my time glued to a computer screen, I would be knocking on your door trying to solve it, also if I had aliens in my backyard, I would be far from my computer as well. I suppose it takes all sorts. I hope you have informed social services about the fact that an Alien violently attacked you, you wouldn't want them to think your mother did it, would you !

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Can one of the master CGi dudes do a screenshot of the entity at around 1:09-1:10 and enlarge it?

Surely at this moment you can all see more than a head on a stick.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I have one account and nothing to hide, so contact them please and when they tell you we are not the same people come back and apologize like a bigger human being and also tell everyone else the news you recieve, instead of accusing things like Bad Wolf and then not showing up again.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Perhaps you should become his agent !

You could get to keep 100%

I would gladly inform others that I was wrong about anything, because I am old school and honour is more important than self acclaimed importance !
edit on 6-3-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So you guys have the kid here for another night and you can't think of anything to ask him. You come forth with no intellectual questions and no evidence. You call this intellegent discussions do you?

And when some of you don't win you start threads, to mock people.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Look at how many alien/UFO videos the youtube poster has. Then think about this: Someone who is that interested in aliens FINALLY gets an opportunity to obtain undeniable, close-up proof of an alien being and what does he do? He stays on the porch.

I'll call this a hoax based upon that alone.

in terms of his personality, that would make sense, but sometimes the human mind convinces you not to go near danger if you think something is dangerous, for example how this kid acted with the laser pointer, he thought it was a weapon so he hid.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shagula

I'd like to label this as a hoax, but unfortunately more matches up with it being legit than anything brought forward displaying it as a hoax. Thanks for showing your ignorance, play again!

*Sigh*

Okay lets approach this from a common sense point of view.

"Aliens" have the technology to travel thousands or millions of light years in order to come to earth and "visit" us. Yet the only people they ever really seem to show themselves to are whack jobs that happen to be pointing a camera off into the scariest place possible on the darkest of all nights.

So what makes more sense to you? An alien lands his spacecraft, cloaks it (or "beams down" from the sky) and hides in some bushes and keeps peeking around, watching a kid play with a video camera?

Or - some kid got bored and decided to make a cheesy video about an "alien" in the bushes?

If Aliens want to spy on you - i'm sure they have technology to do so. If our government can read your nametag from space, imagine what ET is capable of doing.

This *is* a hoax. To give it the benefit of the doubt, in a sea of hoaxes, is simply being gullible.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This thread is a shining example of the sad state that the UFO/Alien debate has fallen to. A perfect example of why, when one looks up "debunk" in the dictionary, one finds "Synonyms - disparage, ridicule" because apparently that's all it takes these days. It's a dismal state of affairs seeing someone actually rack up over 20 stars for claiming it's fake because "He stays on the porch" when a simple viewing of the footage clearly shows otherwise.

Personally, I don't find Alex's reactions unnatural for a youth of 16 years.

I don't see evidence (unnatural pixelation artifacts) of anything being superimposed into the footage; so it appears that something actually is out in the yard.

At 0:57 there appears to be clear iris glare from the "eyes". For me this is a strike against the cardboard cutout-on-a-stick theory because, with a flat cutout, the glare would generally stretch across the entire two dimensional surface, and not be localized to just the "eyes".

As for the shakiness... yes, it's definitely apparent, and a hindrance; however, people are far too accustomed to Hollywood steadicam rigs, and if/when adrenaline is flowing things will get shaky in footage from a lightweight handycam.

Focus is also a serious issue here. I've seen a lot of non-controversial night vision footage, and it seems pretty common that auto-focus systems often have serious issues focusing on the nearest object (such as the back lip of the pot at 2:39) instead of the "intended target", and in the amount of time they take to refocus while the system is deciding the intended depth (such as the closer tall-grass in the lower left corner at 1:47, back to the further bushes ahead) while using night vision.

I've also gotta wonder about the "wobbly head" and "unnatural crouch" arguments. As for the "unnatural crouch", I can't find a single clear frame of anything below the "neck"; so there's really no crouch footage to judge. I admit the head appears to wobble at times, but I've never seen an "alien" so I have no basis for comparison as to what one's natural head movements would be. The stereotypical "alien" is usually portrayed with a large head and a very slim neck. Unless "they" are extremely accustomed to functioning in Earth's particular gravitational field (or one stronger), such a head/neck physiology would seem prone to "wobbles".

Overall, between the NV auto-focus issues, and what appears to be adrenaline-induced shakiness... this footage isn't clear enough evidence of anything more than the likelihood that something was out in the yard. It seems possible that it could be something alien, but probability tends to lean towards a neighbor/friend prankster when looking for the simplest answer. Either way, I see no clear evidence of Alex trying to intentionally perpetrate a hoax.
edit on 3/6/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Thank you, with my typing skills I could never portray my words as well as that I bravo you. You have intellegent answers and have given some evidence on your reasons why! I would like some one if possible as I admit I can't really do it well with the software I have at the moment, to take a screen shot of the alien around 1:09-1:10. I think here we see alot more of the body and this to me shows signs that it isn't a cut out.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
gee, its too bad that this is a fake... i think everyone is ready for first contact! but not with the greys... many of us have been waiting patiently for whatever is going to happen, to ACTUALLY happen! ive already bought my lawn chair. have the peanuts. and im going to watch the show... as soon as "it" happens...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by egregore

And how do you know its fake my dear friend? Something to back up your call would be good, otherwise I could just claim your fake and wash away your comment in a second. Actually pity you are fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join