Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 5
21
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
He has messaged me and I can say that this is the person that is on the video. This time since he is here, please refrain from your skepticism and your personal views/beliefs and ask some real questions.




posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob
 


Right if that is you, can I ask you a few Questions, Where do you live? (not exact address just round abouts)

Are you certain yourself this is an Alien? Did anyone else see it? can you get them on here as well please?

What camera did you use?

I have a few more but those will do for the moment. Also can you message me back in You Tube so i can verify that this is you.



Hi, I messaged you back on youtube about 15mins ago.

I live at Bilambil Heights, about a 1hour and a bit south of Brisbane.

I am certain what i have seen is real, and my mother is the only one else who has seen it, But she would like to stay out of this stuff.

I used a sony handy cam, which records to disk, and because i had no idea how to get it off i recorded it on to another camera, then i uploaded it to youtube.

Thanks



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
Once again, another thread where these technologically superior aliens travel light years in sophisticated craft to .....watch cats play while standing in a field. This reminds me of the other video of the clumsy alien knocking over someones patio furniture, I am not buying it.


What makes you think aliens travel light years to visit Earth? They could have been based here or on nearby planets for thousands of years. If you need to use sarcastic arguments to refute ostensible evidence of aliens, at least make them plausible.


Whats not plausible is an alien standing in a field staring at cats. A grainy video of something bobbing up and down in a field is not evidence of anything. Everyone is entitled to there opinion based on the facts presented. If something else happens later in this thread to change my mind then I will change my opinion. But the track record for videos on this site is not good, they are usually de-bunked within ten pages or so.
edit on 5-3-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
cool thanks okay i thought you were closer. My mistake. Do you think anyone else could be playing tricks on you? What is your reasoning to it being there? How many times has it visited you?



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
cool thanks okay i thought you were closer. My mistake. Do you think anyone else could be playing tricks on you? What is your reasoning to it being there? How many times has it visited you?


I don't think anyone is playing tricks on me, I live at least 800m-1km away from my nearest neighbor, and to get to where i first saw the being, you would have to walk around the house, without triggering a sensor light and then all the way down the hill, So i don't think it could have been anyone, I have no idea why it is visiting me. It has visited me 6 times now, with the most recent being last week.
edit on 5-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: without



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Oh so you starred him


I didn't star ANYONE you jumpthegun twit - I just get sick of that accusation, which I made clear.

Perhaps learn to read, it does help...


I actually bent backwards to be nice too, oh well, kids just cant help it..


and then rant to me about vids, The simple thing is if I had vid, I would probably put it on You Tube, as I know no where else where I could. Where else do you upload vids too?


Umm Alert the media, the local people who are into these things, heck - and you might love this one, ATS MEDIA?

I know I know, you dont get 1,000,000 viewers here and get to have adverts for money.. Shame that..

There are MANY ways to get your clip out rather than relying on the known home video store of youtube. It's NOT a sanctuary of knowledge, it is just a repository for ANYONE to post ANYTHING. Post things on a media forum that actually discusses these things FIRST OFF... where it is scrutanised first before it is accepted as true..

Ugh...

Pfft, now if *I* had video evidence, I'd be calling the local police, local media, and get it out as far and wide as possible... Everywhere that people in MY area could validate my claim... Nah not with you mob tho - I guess, to be really taken as credible all I need to do is just upload it to youtube.. Good stuff.. Oh and add "REALLY TRUE I SWEAR" to the title... Makes it all the more reliable...


This bloke/kid has drifting vids,


OMG THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!!! I'll have to email him and thank him for his efforts.

And then start my own jet fighter account with just a few crap UFO vids and be one of the usual suspects, hey the Jets will make me credible right?!!!! Awesome!!!




mixed with six or seven Alien vids. No CGI, nothing very sinister. He even has a vid though about his weapon for if it comes back. Does that sound like the actions of someone who is Hoaxing something? If its not real why build something to protect yourself with?



Sounds like a kid who knows how to play people man...

Believe what the hell you want, some people believe in the tooth faery too..






posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Hi, I am the person who recorded these event, and you state that a media article must be written about the subject well i give you this?

www.tweednews.com.au...


I want the ATS Admin to check your account IP for verification you reside in Australia.

That will make me feel better about discussing with you the alleged events.

You once more talk like an Aussie in video, yet sound like a foreigner in text.

"recorded these event"

Recorded "These" event... Not "This"

Not "Recorded these events"

But opposing wording.

No you sound like someone being this person. Not the person.

If you are this textually illiterate in real life, I feel sorry for you, you are quite able to speak in the language on your videos.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


sorry chill out man, you have been nice i just thought thats what you were on about. Look old mate is here now have you got any good questions?

You did say rant, i wasn't being smart or snide.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Hi, I am the person who recorded these event, and you state that a media article must be written about the subject well i give you this?

www.tweednews.com.au...


I want the ATS Admin to check your account IP for verification you reside in Australia.

That will make me feel better about discussing with you the alleged events.

You once more talk like an Aussie in video, yet sound like a foreigner in text.

"recorded these event"

Recorded "These" event... Not "This"

Not "Recorded these events"

But opposing wording.

No you sound like someone being this person. Not the person.

If you are this textually illiterate in real life, I feel sorry for you, you are quite able to speak in the language on your videos.



So your only problem is the way i type?

If you want me to verify, I happy to send you a message from my Youtube account.(Account with the alien videos)



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
I live at Bilambil Heights, about a 1hour and a bit south of Brisbane.


Ok, I've posted to a Mod to ensure you are in Aus, asking to check that you indeed are, and stated that I will refrain from posting further till I hear a reply.

If you are, I apologise.

If you are not, I hope you understand why.

cheers.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I was taking a look at this.....

www.tweednews.com.au...

...and then I saw this part....


UFOs can hover and make no sound or shoot off at a high speed. In the footage you cannot see if the creature is hovering,” Mr Gottschall said.


Does this Mr Gottschall guy think that aliens are supposed to hover and fly around like ufo's as well ? Isn't it supposed to be a video of an alien ? I don't see any ufo's at all.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Thats your veiw, One in Australia the police would just laugh at you and hang up if you rang. I didn't know about ATS until like five months ago, so I wouldn't have alerted ATS media, I wouldn't have known about them. I honestly would of went to You Tube first because I know that it has the most veiwers worldwide and I would want it out as fast as I could.

He may have contacted the right authorities and obiviously did as there is one person using his footage in a Documentary.


Question for Thepolishedknob:

Who have you notified? Do you need any help doing this? Can any members help with this?



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superjamez
I was taking a look at this.....

www.tweednews.com.au...

...and then I saw this part....


UFOs can hover and make no sound or shoot off at a high speed. In the footage you cannot see if the creature is hovering,” Mr Gottschall said.


Does this Mr Gottschall guy think that aliens are supposed to hover and fly around like ufo's as well ? Isn't it supposed to be a video of an alien ? I don't see any ufo's at all.


Yes I know, I couldn't understand it at all,He must have been told it was a Ufo... The paper rectified it the next day, and a Alien Expert was interviewed, www.tweednews.com.au...

There is the link from the next days paper.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Superjamez
 


Yeah i read that too. I didn't quite get what he meant, I think its sorta an attempt at misinfo there, confuse people a little?



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Trust me his other vids are from Australia, and he is the person who emailed me on You Tube.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Thats your veiw, One in Australia the police would just laugh at you and hang up if you rang. I didn't know about ATS until like five months ago, so I wouldn't have alerted ATS media, I wouldn't have known about them. I honestly would of went to You Tube first because I know that it has the most veiwers worldwide and I would want it out as fast as I could.

He may have contacted the right authorities and obiviously did as there is one person using his footage in a Documentary.


Question for Thepolishedknob:





What is your question i do not understand what you mean?

edit on 5-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by badw0lf
 


sorry chill out man, you have been nice i just thought thats what you were on about. Look old mate is here now have you got any good questions?

You did say rant, i wasn't being smart or snide.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)


Ohh Fair call!! Oo

BTW Im out for a bit, waiting for confirmation, so said I wouldnt post here till then.

So Thanks buddy, or o'l chum!!


Catchya soon!



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

Originally posted by Superjamez
I was taking a look at this.....

www.tweednews.com.au...

...and then I saw this part....


UFOs can hover and make no sound or shoot off at a high speed. In the footage you cannot see if the creature is hovering,” Mr Gottschall said.


Does this Mr Gottschall guy think that aliens are supposed to hover and fly around like ufo's as well ? Isn't it supposed to be a video of an alien ? I don't see any ufo's at all.


Yes I know, I couldn't understand it at all,He must have been told it was a Ufo... The paper rectified it the next day, and a Alien Expert was interviewed, www.tweednews.com.au...

There is the link from the next days paper.


That article's a bit better. Nice vids anyhow. I'm pretty close to where you are too, I'm at Redland Bay. I hope that alien doesn't come near me
it looks pretty freaky.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The acting alone discredits this old video. His buddy in his yard with a Gray alien mask I say. The last thing I would do if I see something like that in my yard would be swear and make a lot of mouth noise to startle it.
Ridiculous attempt for attention.

Exactly my take on it, too. Also, the video is really bad quality. His reaction seems also fake to me. But that's just my impression and I have nothing to back that up.
edit on 5/3/2011 by WalterRatlos because: grammar and spelling and syntax





new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join