It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Mathius Andrew wrote

The question is can any of you show me a satellite image of contrails that persist over China and look like the satellite images in the videos I provided.

Even if someone provided you with an image you would claim that is was fake!

And the evidence proving that is on this page.

This guy just gets off on arguing - he;'s not in the least bit interested in evidence - he's getting his thrills having everyone else jump to his stoopid.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

What was the point of that? I watched the video and it didn't contain anything. Quit wasting my time with your bogus links to forum threads and videos that don't have anything related to the question. I hope you're having fun practicing your dis-info techniques but you're doing a horrible job at it. Keep practicing you really need some improvement.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What will it be next, Mathius?

'Why no chemtrails in South America?'

TJ

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's what I am looking for. Something, anything like this or the images in the other videos I already provided

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Not very observant are you? The video shows 'chemtrail' images in China.

www.thebeijinger.com...

There you go the above Lady has hundreds of 'chemtrail' images in China. Why don't you contact her?

TJ

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

www.thebeijinger.com...

There you go the above Lady has hundreds of 'chemtrail' images in China. Why don't you contact her?

TJ

Another link to no where. LOL...what with you. You're making a fool of yourself you know. There are no satellite photos on that link and the only photo is a plane making a chemtrail/contrail.

What is it with you and all these links to forums? LOL...i know you're trying your best to find what I asked for I appreciate that you're committed to your duty. But you're not doing a very good job at it. Again I asked for a SATELLITE IMAGE of MANY persistent contrails over China..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I need to go run an errand. I'll be back later. Keep trying to find that satellite image I'd be really interested to see it.

I think I know why "chemtrails" are in the skunk works section here on ATS. After all that's what "chemtrails are a part of right ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Skunk Works is an official alias for Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs (ADP), formerly called Lockheed Advanced Development Projects. Skunk Works is responsible for a number of famous aircraft designs, including the U-2, the SR-71 Blackbird, the F-117 Nighthawk, and the F-22 Raptor. Its largest current project is the F-35 Lightning II, which will be used in the air forces of several countries around the world. Production is expected to last for up to four decades. The designation "skunk works", or "skunkworks", is widely used in business, engineering, and technical fields to describe a group within an organization given a high degree of autonomy and unhampered by bureaucracy, tasked with working on advanced or secret projects.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I found the best attempt at a contrail photo over China. LOL....why don't all you dis-info agents have this photo already. I'm surprised you haven't tried to pass this off as evidence over China.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d51df4a65d7a.jpg[/atsimg]

Try this website for Hong Kong, China satellite images........Where's all the persistent contrails ?

.www.hko.gov.hk...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

www.thebeijinger.com...

TJ

Another link to no where. LOL...what with you. You're making a fool of yourself you know. There are no satellite photos on that link and the only photo is a plane making a chemtrail/contrail.

What is it with you and all these links to forums? LOL...i know you're trying your best to find what I asked for I appreciate that you're committed to your duty. But you're not doing a very good job at it. Again I asked for a SATELLITE IMAGE of MANY persistent contrails over China..

It wasn't a complete waste of a link, the info on the page about Germany being the first to admit clandestine Chemtrails operations was interesting - here is a link to a video Mathias. Enjoy.

Germany admits Chemtrail operations

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

It wasn't a complete waste of a link, the info on the page about Germany being the first to admit clandestine Chemtrails operations was interesting - here is a link to a video Mathias. Enjoy.

HOAX!

Well, not quite.

But Germany admitting that chaff was deployed during a NATO air exercise is hardly the same thing as admitting chemtrails - unless you are claiming that chemtrails are anti-radar chaff, not visible from the ground, and only detectable on radar?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I found the best attempt at a contrail photo over China. LOL....why don't all you dis-info agents have this photo already. I'm surprised you haven't tried to pass this off as evidence over China.

Well considering that's the image I posted the link to earlier today ......
Don't you even read your own thread?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Again I asked for a SATELLITE IMAGE of MANY persistent contrails over China..

I laughed very hard on this question. First,Chinas pollution is SO bad,you couldnt find a picture of contrails with satellite data!!!!!! Heres pollution at its finest!! Who needs chemtrails or contrails!!

AirPollution.pdf

China has the world highest number of deaths attributed to air pollution. According to Chinese government statistics 300,000 die each year from ambient air pollution, mostly from heart disease and lung cancer. An additional 110,000 die from illnesses related to indoor pollution from poorly ventilated wood and coal stoves and toxic fumes from shoddy construction material. The air pollution death figure is expect to rise to 380,000 in 2010 and 550,000 in 2020. The Chinese government has calculated that if the air quality in 210 medium and large cities were to be improved from “polluted” to “good” levels 178,000 lives could be saved.

Washington Post writer John Pomfret was based in Beijing for many years. When his family moved to Los Angeles afterwards his son’s asthma attacks and chronic chest infections stopped. When asked why he moved to Los Angeles he jokingly said “for the air.”

It has been reasoned that all forms of air pollution are 10 times more damaging to health than all forms of water pollution. According to the World Bank and WHO between 300,000 and 350,000 people die from outdoor air pollution and about 300,000 die from inside air pollution. Some think the true figure is much higher. Some estimate that indoor air pollution kills more than 700,000 people a year. The fine particles produced by coal-fired stoves exacerbates respiratory problems and is especially damaging to children’s lungs functions.

Air pollution causes premature births, low-birth weight babies, and depresses lungs functioning in otherwise healthy people. It has also been blamed for China's rising rates of cancer. Lung cancer is now the leading cause of death in China. In the last five years the number of deaths from the disease has risen 18.5 percent to 34 per 100,000 people.

Air pollution is also linked with a variety of respiratory aliments. Around some factories the asthma rate is 5 percent. It is estimated that 26 percent of all deaths in China are caused by respiratory illnesses (compared with 2 or 3 percent in the U.S.). Many people in Beijing and Shanghai get hacking coughs. In rural areas, respiratory disease is the number one killer. It is impossible to say how many are caused by air pollution though and how many are caused by smoking or some other cause.

Air pollution is believed to have significantly reduced crop production. Studies based on satellite imagery and ground-based observation suggest that particles of suspended pollutants scatter sun light over two thirds of eastern China resulting in harvests of rice and winter wheat that may be 5 to 30 percent less than if there was no pollution.

link

How could you even expect someone to find any satellite images of said contrails/chemtrails? Youre lucky to BREATHE in China. I would say they are geoengineering the easy way.

ATS Link

Need more Data? Wonder whats in the skys?
edit on 10-3-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Mathius Andrew,

As already been pointed out it is like watching a train wreck when you post. You've got your thread. Look at all the stars and flags! So where is it going? When is this ultimate disclosure going to be? You are going to be a very puzzled chap in decades to come. Do you honestly think that you are leading the way to the 'truth'?

Go back and evaluate the video and photographic 'evidence' that you have brought to the various threads. Do you not find it embarrassing that they are tired and often repeated presentations that have been debunked? Why are you not contacting those people and asking why they are using fake images? You are acting and posting like some sort of 'chemtrail guru' as if nobody else has posted the images? Have you taken any time to search ATS? If you had done you would have seen all those debunked images. All you have done is wash, rinse and repeat.

Also this image that you project of debating with 'disinfo agents' is wearing very thin. All you are doing is providing entertainment value. I will continue to tune in now and again to the 'Mathius Andrew Chemtrail Comedy Show'!

Have you worked out the aircraft producing three contrails video yet?

TJ

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Germany in no way admits chemtrails in that, why lie to people about it?
edit on 10-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The title you linked is very misleading. There were several threads on ATS three years ago about this same German TV story.

All it said was that the INVESTIGATORS said chemtrail spraying is happening. Their was NO admission by the German government whatsoever. That's like someone saying that "Seagle and MathaisAndrew saying that chemtrails are real" is actual proof that chemtrails ARE IN FACT systematically being sprayed. Someone saying something is real does not make it real.

I don't understand why you are so quick to believe this story by people you never heard of or sources you cannot independently confirm. So, why DO you blindly believe this German TV story? Is it simply because it fits with your pre-conceived notions? If that's what it is, then I suppose there is no convincing you of anything, because the only evidence you accept is the evidence that fits what you already believe, while you immediately disregard any evidence that contradicts your pre-conceived ideas.

It seems that in your mind, all evidence supporting the widespread systematic spraying of chemicals is ALL real, while any and all sources that say "the contrails we see are normal" is just bunk -- no matter the source nor no matter the details of the information.

edit on 3/10/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: speelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Excuse me?? Where did I lie about anything? I found that video via one of the links provided by one of your fellow paper aeroplane pilot friends. Isn't that typical of you, any information is credible if it suits your argument and a hoax if it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

You may have been duped. fair enough. You perhaps weren't to know.

But the video is is a lie since the German Govt no more admitted to chemtrails than they admitted to being responsible for Godzilla destroying New York last week.

Just goes to show: contrary to popular belief, you can't believe everything you see on youtube.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Excuse me?? Where did I lie about anything? I found that video via one of the links provided by one of your fellow paper aeroplane pilot friends. Isn't that typical of you, any information is credible if it suits your argument and a hoax if it doesn't.

You said that video admits chemtrail operations. IT DOES NOT any in any way. Just because other chemtrailers intentionally mistranlated it in order to spread the chemtrail religion, does not absolve you of doing your own homework into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join