It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I also don't see how your link to Icke forum says anything but pure speculation. The original GBWR evidence about contrails has obviously been removed from the online website. I'm sure many attempts have been made to up the amount time that was stated in that record. The only thing I see is a person named Poshrat making the 45 minute claim and how funny you found it. He must be one of your dis-info buddies.
edit on 9-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
So I would like for any of you to provide me with some evidence of "persistent contrails" spreading over China.

Show me some evidence of commercial or military aircraft making contrails that last more than 20 minutes over China

digital-nomad.com...

You'll find mention of contrails over China in WW2 & China/Nth korea in the Korean war here - www.californiaskywatch.com...

Air China over St Petersberg – www.flickr.com...

over siberia – www.flickr.com... (just because it's a great photo - it's not China
)

this one covers both bases – Air China over Siberia – www.flickr.com...

MODIS satellite photo of Shanghai from today - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... - couple of contrails across the green bit at the bottom

You can see them a bit more clearly here - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... along with their shadows. Also just north of Shanghai there's a curving one in the cirrus cloud there - it's a bit fainter tho.

A few visible WNW of Shanghei here - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Hope that helps.

Your first link goes to a picture with a comment "contrail over china".......what a complete fraud...LOL

Your second link goes an article from a California based website..........another false claim in writing only

Your third link is of an Air Cina plane flying over Russia..........Did you even read your own photos ?

Your fourth link shows a plane over Siberia......if we believe that is Siberia how long did that contrail last? no info

Your fifth link shows a photo that doesn't even show anything to suggest that this cloud was made by a contrail

Your sixth link is the same as the last one.........no suggestion or evidence the cloud was made by a jet contrail

Finally your last link is again as bogus an attempt as the last two were. None of those photos look like the satellite images of the jet contrails in this video. Show me something like this.

edit on 9-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Aloysius- Do civil airliners make persistent contrails over China that look, act and last anywhere near the amount of time that these other so called persistent contrails over other countries do ?

Is this Chinese 'Chemmie' lying?

forum.davidicke.com...

forum.davidicke.com...

It is laughable that you actually think that China is somehow exempt from persistent contrails? If China had the air traffic of Europe or the US then the skies would be exactly the same.

If you believe the KC-10 video presented by Enemy Tanker, then these airliners photographed over China are obviously 'spraying'. Correct?

In flight China 2005

www.airliners.net...

In flight China 2006

www.airliners.net...

In flight China 2008

www.airliners.net...

In flight China 2006

www.airliners.net...

TJ

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Can't do it can you? None of you with all your knowledge and aviation knowledge and weather predicting skills can produce one shred of evidence of the "persistent contrail" phenomenon over China can you?

Don't be coming here tomorrow with some photo shop version of a picture either. If these kind of contrails we see in the satellite images over the USA and UK are so normal and common place one of you all should at least be able to produce some satellite evidence showing this same phenomenon happening over China. Don't tell me China doesn't have busy air traffic or they don't have jet airplanes. Come on, I'm waiting. Let's see the proof of "chemtrails" over China.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

More fake photos , please don't waste my time. None of your photos have any proof they are over China.

I want satellite images showing the land with the same kind of contrail images like the ones in the videos I provided.

And please tell me why you two have both tried give links to the Icke forum? Do you think I believe that those people aren't putting up the same false and misleading junk as you guys do?

Please I'm not buying it. Go try and pass that junk off somewhere else. No sale.

Yes, that "chemmie" is lying and he's probably not even from any where near China. Do you see the way he speaks? Do you see the way he types and uses words like "dunno" ? LOL....I bet thats you.
edit on 9-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Not even one satellite image of contrails that look anything like the images in the videos?

Come on now, this should be easy. If what you all say is true about the "persistent contrails" being a normal occurrence in the aviation industry. Why doesn't this happen over China like it happens here ?

Do you agree with the statement made by the USAF ?

www.solcomhouse.com...

Claim: There are reported outbreaks of illness after the appearance of "Chemtrails"

Fact: There is no such thing as a "Chemtrail". Contrails are safe and are a natural phenomenon. They pose no health hazard of any kind. If there are massive outbreaks of illnesses, your local health department should be able to tell you if it is an abnormal event. Local health departments generally network together when they start seeing problems. If there is a problem, the CDC will get involved.

Everyone knows that exhaust emissions from any vehicle pose many health hazards. Is this not an out right lie by the USAF ? Face it fellas you've all been fooled by the man again.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
MathiasAndrew wrote

Next this photo from inside a "chemtrail" plane. Provided by Craig Roberts, who is himself a former (now retired) heliocopter pilot for the Tulsa Police Dept. I consider him to be an expert in his knowledge of the "chemtrail problem".

Please tell me you are not serious about that image? Where exactly do you think these con artists get their images from? Do they think that nobody will notice? It just shows you how gullible you are when you present garbage such as this.

I'll present the link again as you can actually contact the photographer via the Airliners forum.

www.airliners.net...

Now what will your response be? Will you claim that the phtographer has edited his image? Is he now on the disinfo payroll? Fooled by Tanker Enemy's KC-10 video and now this. How many more pratt falls are you going to make?

Will you be contacting Craig Roberts for an explanation for the image? You regard him as an expert, so please get back and inform the thread of his analysis of the image?

TJ

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Yet another epic fail. Go onto Airliners forum and contact the photographers themselves. Are you that paranoid?

Airliners also have a strict policy on faked or manipulated images. If you think that they are faked then why don't you report the photographer? What excuse will you provide for not reporting the photographer? You are the one crying fake, so why don't you contact the photographer, provide the evidence and see if he sends you the raw image as shot on the day? I await your investigation?

TJ

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Yup. If you were walking around up there at 38,000 feet in the middle of that contrail, you'd be breathing burnt kerosene. Nasty stuff that. Actually, I kind of like the smell.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Quit trying to change the subject. It's not about one photo being real or not. Are you that gullible ? You know you're so full of crapitola it's starting smell way over here. The question is can any of you show me a satellite image of contrails that persist over China and look like the satellite images in the videos I provided. It's not about making personal attacks. If you want to make personal attacks and have me respond then send them in a U2U. Otherwise keep your big fat mouth full of lies shut. OK ? Thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Yet another epic fail. Go onto Airliners forum and contact the photographers themselves. Are you that paranoid?

Airliners also have a strict policy on faked or manipulated images. If you think that they are faked then why don't you report the photographer? What excuse will you provide for not reporting the photographer? You are the one crying fake, so why don't you contact the photographer, provide the evidence and see if he sends you the raw image as shot on the day? I await your investigation?

TJ

I don't care about busting some photographer. You go report it. You're the one who got fooled by it. Again I don't want to see an image of a plane making a contrail. I want to see a satellite image with lots of persistent contrails over China. How many times do I need to repeat myself ?

Images over China like the ones found in the videos I posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Mathius Andrew wrote

Do you see the way he speaks? Do you see the way he types and uses words like "dunno" ? LOL....I bet thats you.

Seriously Mathius,
You really need to stop breathing those 'chemtrails' You really do believe in 'chemtrail disinfo agents'. It is quite pathetic!

This person films 'chemtrails' in China (Hong Kong).

www.youtube.com...

Is that me too?

Will you be contacting that You Tuber to discuss you theory? Will you be informing him that he is incorrect?

What about Craig Roberts? It is no use hand waiving these things away. You are the one presenting this image as genuine. Do you not feel like an idiot that Craig Roberts has led you astray with a crude photo shop?

TJ

edit on 9-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yup. If you were walking around up there at 38,000 feet in the middle of that contrail, you'd be breathing burnt kerosene. Nasty stuff that. Actually, I kind of like the smell.

lol - me too - I grew up on the smell of RR Dart fumes - jets don't quite do it for me tho' I'm afraid

Maty - do you really want to argue that whether the evidence is genuine or not is irrelevant?

Or is it only that you want to argue that whether YOUR evidence is genuine or not doesn't matter?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

All the evidence I have seen you and your gang present has been totally false and bogus. I believe the evidence I presented to be true and so far all I have seen is you try to avoid the question I am asking. Since you all claim to be the experts and I am not an expert. Why is it none of you will answer the question I'm asking ?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

More fake photos , please don't waste my time. None of your photos have any proof they are over China.

I want satellite images showing the land with the same kind of contrail images like the ones in the videos I provided.

I want, I want, I want - just like a 2 year old

How about you do a little work for yourself for a change - why don't you post just a little bit of evidence showing that chemtrails exist - anything at all? Just a smidgen? Any tiny little bit of verifiable evidence??

Go on?

Or why don't you tell me whether or not civil airliners can produce persistent contrails?

You get given all sorts of stuff on here you can check yourself - satellite photos, air-to-air photos, scientific reports - you claim you have a dossier but all the stuff you post here shows you don't actually read whatever you have.

Why should we jump through even more hoops just to satisfy your ego that you're pulling the strings?

You've alreayd been proved a liar - manufacturing false evidence. You now say that whether your evidence is genuine or not doesn't matter??!!

UN-#ING-BELIEVABLE!

You are what we call a piece or work - you have the crassest double standard, you can't read, you are a liar, you won't answer basic questions.....

.....and you still expect everyone else to jump to your tune?

Nah - I'm done answering YOUR questions - you've had evidence well beyond your just deserts and still you come back with bull-dust.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yes, some "persistent contrails" are normal.

So how do you tell the difference?

The Guiness Book of World Record's held the record of longest lasting contrail to be somewhere about 20 minutes. Some of these other "persistent contrails" last for hours and now NASA is claiming they can last for days.

There is no such record - you made that up.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Mathius Andrew wrote

The question is can any of you show me a satellite image of contrails that persist over China and look like the satellite images in the videos I provided.

Even if someone provided you with an image you would claim that is was fake!

Those 'disinfo agents' get around. Do you think that there is a conspiracy against you Mathius? I was very busy back in 2008 in preparation for debating with you in 2011

projectavalon.net...

Do a search on You Tube for a video entitled

'Chemtrails in Russia China Iran North Korea'

TJ

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Yeah that was expected. Because you won't be able to show any evidence that persistent contrails exist over China and that debunks your entire theory that persistent contrails are a normal phenomenon in the aviation industry. Why is it I can find so many satellite images of it happening over the USA and Europe, but none over China ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Your first link goes to a picture with a comment "contrail over china".......what a complete fraud...LOL

Prove it

Your second link goes an article from a California based website..........another false claim in writing only

Prove it.

Your third link is of an Air Cina plane flying over Russia..........Did you even read your own photos ?

did you even read the line I put on it? "Air china of St Petersburg.." - where do you think St Petersburg is dummy??!!

Your fourth link shows a plane over Siberia......if we believe that is Siberia how long did that contrail last? no info

It is such a nice photo it deserves recognition.

Your fifth link shows a photo that doesn't even show anything to suggest that this cloud was made by a contrail

Your sixth link is the same as the last one.........no suggestion or evidence the cloud was made by a jet contrail

I didn't say look at the clouds dummy - do you not recognise a contrail in a satellite photo - you don't even know what it is you are whining about??

Add another tick to Maty's lack of comprehension skills - visual acuity!

Finally your last link is again as bogus an attempt as the last two were. None of those photos look like the satellite images of the jet contrails in this video. Show me something like this.

No - you show me something that looks like a chemtrail!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah that was expected. Because you won't be able to show any evidence that persistent contrails exist over China and that debunks your entire theory that persistent contrails are a normal phenomenon in the aviation industry. Why is it I can find so many satellite images of it happening over the USA and Europe, but none over China ?

Be are you are stupid - China has a fraction the aviation of the USA dummy - so go back to about 1980 - that's the level of contrails you'd see ther - like I showed you - a handful that you didn't' even recognise as contrails!!

Weren't you going to give us some evidence that chemtrails actually exist??

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join