It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You're the liar and dishonest one here.

It's not me who manufactured false evidence!

They can use that formula where ever they want. Just because they list it's use for one thing in the patent appplication doesn't mean that they can't use it other places. Don't be so stupid.

So why don't you post evidence that it is actually being used??

I thought you guys don't believe that patents have any credibility anyway.

another example of your limited comprehension.

Why are you taking that patent and saying that word for word that patent is the truth?

the patent is exactly what hte patnet is - someone's idea - you bought it up as evidence - why do you now suggest that it isn't actually evidence? Because you didn't read it properly??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's very good evidence and I already presented plenty of evidence it's being used. I don't care what you think. You're not impressing me or proving anything I said to be false. Go ahead and keep on trying though.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Mathias - do civil airliners leave persistant contrails?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is some more evidence on chemtrails

First part 1, 2 and 3 of ex-CIA member A.C. Griffth radio interview on "The power hour" This is a 5 part video series

Part 2 talks about more details of Operation Cloverleaf

Here's part 3 where he explains how the chemtrails are part of a radio frequency system called VTRPE

Next this photo from inside a "chemtrail" plane. Provided by Craig Roberts, who is himself a former (now retired) heliocopter pilot for the Tulsa Police Dept. I consider him to be an expert in his knowledge of the "chemtrail problem".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ddd4ba559e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Next is a statement made by a retired USAF officer, Vietnam veteran and Concerned Citizen
www.fourwinds10.com...

THE CIA FRONT...EVERGREEN AIR...located at PINAL AIRPARK-MARANA ARIZONA..a LONGTIME CIA/NSA SECRET FACILITY FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS..is the PRIME MODIFICATION CENTER THAT MODIFIES A WIDE RANGE OF AIRCRAFT TYPES TO CONDUCT THE "COVERT" CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS THAT BEGAN OVER THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES IN NOVEMBER OF 1998...PRIOR TO THIS..SELECTED AREAS OF THE U.S. HAD CHEMTRAIL OPERATIONS TO TEST ALL THE TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYED IN THESE CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS AND TO DETERMINE THE OPERATING PARAMENTERS RELATED TO AIRCRAFT PERFORMANCE ENVELOPES AND OPTIMUM ATMOSPHERIC CONDITONS...ONCE THIS WAS ACCOMPLISED....THE NATIONWIDE PROGRAM BEGAN AND IS BEING CONDUCTED UNDER MORE THAN ONE PROGRAM CODE NAME...THE 2 PROGRAM CODE NAMES MOST OFTEN DISCUSSED ARE "OPERATION CLOVER LEAF" and "OPERATION RAINDANCE"....WITHIN MONTHS OF THE OPERATION OVER THE UNITED STATES BEGINNING...CHEMTRAIL SPRAY OPERATIONS BEGAN OVER WIDE PARTS OF DOZENS OF COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST NOTA BLE EXCEPTION BEING CHINA..... Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(USAF),Concerned Citizen ,

Last I have another video that claims to be taken inside the cockpit of a "chemplane"

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So I would like for any of you to provide me with some evidence of "persistent contrails" spreading over China.

Show me some evidence of commercial or military aircraft making contrails that last more than 20 minutes over China..
edit on 9-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The photo of the hazmat sign is a deliberate fake known to be such for a while now.

It is another lie - however in this case it is one you have falen for, rathe than one you have made (at lerast I presume you didn't make teh original fake!)

the photo is taken from a Boeing book - you can see it HERE on google books.

Here's is the original:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would like to introduce some new technology that is being created that also utilizes some of the same technology that the systems involved with chemtrails and HAARP use.

www.optoiq.com... ons-__markets/defense_-security/2010/9/portable-laser-scanner.html

3D mapping: Portable laser-scanner backpack quickly maps building interiors

Arlington, VA--A portable laser backpack for 3D mapping has been developed at the University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley), where it is being hailed as a breakthrough technology capable of producing fast, automatic, and realistic 3D mapping of difficult interior environments.

Research leading to the development of the reconnoitering backpack was funded by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) and the Army Research Office (ARO) under the guidance of program managers Jon Sjogren, AFOSR, and John Lavery, ARO.

Data acquisition while walking
The backpack is the first of a series of similar systems to work without being strapped to a robot or attached to a cart. At the same time, its data-acquisition speed is very fast, as it collects the data while the human operator is walking, in contrast to existing systems in which the data is painstakingly collected in a stop-and-go fashion, resulting in days to weeks of data-acquisition time.

Using this technology, Air Force personnel will be able to collectively view the interior of modeled buildings and interact over a network in order to achieve military goals such as mission planning.

Under the direction of Avideh Zakhor, lead researcher and UC Berkeley professor of electrical engineering, the group has developed this more-portable method of mapping that relies on sensors or lightweight (less than eight ounces) laser scanners.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Aloysius- Do civil airliners make persistent contrails over China that look, act and last anywhere near the amount of time that these other so called persistent contrails over other countries do ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So I would like for any of you to provide me with some evidence of "persistent contrails" spreading over China.

Show me some evidence of commercial or military aircraft making contrails that last more than 20 minutes over China

digital-nomad.com...

You'll find mention of contrails over China in WW2 & China/Nth korea in the Korean war here - www.californiaskywatch.com...

Air China over St Petersberg – www.flickr.com...

over siberia – www.flickr.com... (just because it's a great photo - it's not China
)

this one covers both bases – Air China over Siberia – www.flickr.com...

MODIS satellite photo of Shanghai from today - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... - couple of contrails across the green bit at the bottom

You can see them a bit more clearly here - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... along with their shadows. Also just north of Shanghai there's a curving one in the cirrus cloud there - it's a bit fainter tho.

A few visible WNW of Shanghei here - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Looks like thread hijacking to me - what has it to do with chemtrails that have supposedly been with us for 15 years now?

Just more info spam

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Aloysius- Do civil airliners make persistent contrails over China that look, act and last anywhere near the amount of time that these other so called persistent contrails over other countries do ?

Do civil airliners make persistant contrails at all??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Your photo from the book does not match my photo. Notice the bright neon green jacket over the seat. I'm sure that photos and stories were created ahead of time to create doubt and give explanations. That's standard operating procedure during covert missions carried out the military.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes, some "persistent contrails" are normal. The Guiness Book of World Record's held the record of longest lasting contrail to be somewhere about 20 minutes. Some of these other "persistent contrails" last for hours and now NASA is claiming they can last for days.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Your photo from the book does not match my photo. Notice the bright neon green jacket over the seat. I'm sure that photos and stories were created ahead of time to create doubt and give explanations. That's standard operating procedure during covert missions carried out the military.

you are right - wrong photo sorry - it is jsut a simlar setup.

your one is here

www.airliners.net... - the sign is there, but there's no "Caution HAZMAT" around it.

I am sure your explaination is a convenient story cooked up because you cant' actually ahndle being conned.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

None of those show duration of the contrail. Nice try but none of your so called evidence meets the criteria for proof.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Someone called Poshrat on Icke claims the longest in the GBOWR is 45 minutes - forum.davidicke.com... - how come his is over twice as long as yours? I hope you dont' get contrail envy!

He even has the same faked photo as you!

but I can't find a contrail record on the guiness site at all. Are you sure it has one, or is this something else you have invented?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Thread hijacking ? I created this thread jack arse. How can I high jack the thread I created ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Notice the bright neon green jacket over the seat.

It is a bright fluorescent yellow, actually.

LOOK at the photos....you will see some portions of airline names on the backs of the "Safety Vests", as they are called. "Qantas" on one, that is often used by the "chem"-trail hoaxers... (Normally, these are meant to be worn during ramp operations).

IN FACT, and annoying as hell, in Ireland even we pilots who just need to go onto the ramp for the preflight walk-around are REQUIRED, per the aviation authority of that country, to wear the stupid bright yellow vests, over our uniforms. Humiliating, it is!!).

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yeah, as soon as any evidence gets leaked out there is an immediate attempt to suppress and discredit the whistle blower. You can keep flapping your gums and laughing all you want. You're just a schmuck who's been fooled or you're a contrail con-artist who's purpose is to be a dis-info agent.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Leave it to you to comment on the least important factor of all the evidence presented. I don't care what color you want to call it. I say it's neon green. But of course you'd love to argue over that because then you could distract attention from the relevant parts of the evidence. Total obvious attempt at distraction.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join