It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wait...
so let me get this straight..
Yankee thinks that everything that happened on the day of September 11, 2001 in lower manhatten was all staged, CGI, special effects movie type stuff? And his evidence is tampered videos, no extra 3000 deaths in the social security list, and some alleged quotes from CIA directors (for which the sources are pathetic; one source is some forum post linked to a dead page, and the other source is some "news" website nobody has ever heard of.)
Then what happened to the towers? Did they ever even exist, or were they just holograms too for the past few decades?
Oh and he brings up some great questions regarding the "missing" debris, office supplies, stairways. That REALLY is a good questions, because if the towers went down according to the official story, we should have found all of those things more or less in tact...alas...we didnt...everything was pulverized. Hmm.
Yankee, I think a lot of people in this thread are still confused as to what youre actually proposing here. Come on spit it out.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Yankee451

How many more lies would you like to share? I didn't think you had any more in you.

Ahhh, the final desperate last act has started. When all else fails just accuse everyone of lying.

You're done now.

Again with the "everyone", when I clearly singled out only three liars.

Done? I don't know what you mean by that, please explain.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: everybody to everyone

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UrAllaBunchofIdiots

Yankee, I think a lot of people in this thread are still confused as to what youre actually proposing here. Come on spit it out.

I get a lot of flack from critics who claim to speak for one group or another, but I find that most of the confused ones are the ones who can't read.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think i get it now.
You are proposing that missiles brought down the towers? And everybody who says planes hit the towers are liars, along with the media who faked the images of planes going into the towers?
I find that feasible, except; why would everyone who claims they saw planes have to be lying? The missiles could have been designed to look like boeings, no?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by cayrichard

Its a long read...

But essentially it appears he made impossible claims of his own prowess, time frame and timing, and he makes conflicting reports throughout a transparently contrived story...from the article:

1. How it is that you cleaned the stairwells of t least 1, maybe (2) 100 story buildings each day, yet when these building fell, there was 16 miles of missing staircases. Where did those 16 miles of staircases go Willie?

2. Where are the 16 miles of staircase that you cleaned on a daily basis Willy? They are totally and completely absent from the debris pile. "Where did those 16 miles of missing staircases go to Willy? And why aren't those 16 miles of missing staircases at the world trade center part of your international crusade?

3. How is it that performed at bare minimum 97 minutes of miracles in only 17 minutes? From 8:46 a, till 9:03 am, the world wants an answer Willie Rodriguez, Mr. Last man out of the world trade center with nice white teeth not stained from tetracycline.

4. Whats your relationship again to James Randi, MASS Illusions and magic?

5. Where is a single piece of footage of any of your alleged claims on 9/11? To being pulled from under the fire truck, to everything else? There isn't a single credible reason you can give why there is no footage of you being pulled from the fire truck. News wires and reporters at that time would have descended the scene like seagulls in a McDonalds parking lot.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/4/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

I do not really understand what they are saying about the staircases. Are they saying he lied about staircases being in the building? Are they saying he lied about cleaning them? What does them being destroyed when the buildings came down have to do with his claim to be a stair cleaner?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

How many more lies would you like to share? I didn't think you had any more in you.

Ahhh, the final desperate last act has started. When all else fails just accuse everyone of lying.

You're done now.

Again with the "everyone", when I clearly singled out only three liars.

Done? I don't know what you mean by that, please explain.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: everybody to everyone

Really? I think you are accusing quite a few people of being liars:

The operation likely involved Pentagon Brass, USAF, the US Navy, NORAD, the Securities and Exchange Comission, the OEM, FEMA, NYC Mayor's office, FDNY and NYPD brass, the Federal Government, the Federal Reserve, select players in Big Finance, and the Office of Naval Intelligence, just to name a few.

I mean c'mon - The Federal Reserve Bank?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think this guy is a COINTELPRO disinfo agent trying to confuse the hell out of everyone in this thread with some baloney theories with alleged evidence which turns out is also baloney.
Yankee, youre all over the place, nobody really knows what exactly it is you're talking about. Your "evidence" has not supported your claim that "Willie" Rodriguez is a fraud, and everything you say is nonsensical. Case closed. Somebody close this thread, it should be in the [HOAX] section.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Thank you for your post.

I find that feasible, except; why would everyone who claims they saw planes have to be lying? The missiles could have been designed to look like boeings, no?

I discuss this in the missile thread I linked to above.

I know its a long post, but 911 isn't something that can be explained in a sound bite.

You may have scanned the missile thread to get the gist of the post, but there are good reasons for my conclusions. Because the intended audience is already skeptical of planes being used, the thread doesn't delve too deeply into WHY planes couldn't have been used to caused the damage, so what I'd sincerely like to see is someone take the available images of the damage and show how it is CONSISTENT with a plane crash, because I think I make a good case for the damage being consistent with missiles.

But that's just one man's opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Google is your friend Hoop, not me.

Brady Bonds, Operation Brownstone, Operation Code Angel, Golden Lily treasure, Black Eagle Trust, Marcos Gold smelting, MMC, Cantor Fitz, ONI, OSI, Etc.

Or, you could always talk to your sister.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sure, the damage could be consistent with missiles, but you havent answered my question. Why would everyone who claims they SAW planes hit the towers that day have to be actors? They could have seen missiles dressed up to look like planes, and genuinely believed that they were planes, no?

Are you also suggesting that the towers were empty that day?
edit on 28-7-2011 by UrAllaBunchofIdiots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Brady Bonds, Operation Brownstone, Operation Code Angel, Golden Lily treasure, Black Eagle Trust, Marcos Gold smelting, MMC, Cantor Fitz, ONI, OSI, Etc.

Answer the question - are all those folks lying too? FEMA? OEM? etc.? Everybody is lying, huh?

And most importantly is everyone that said they saw a plane strike any of the World Trade Centers an automatic liar?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crapspackle

reply to post by cayrichard

Its a long read...

But essentially it appears he made impossible claims of his own prowess, time frame and timing, and he makes conflicting reports throughout a transparently contrived story...from the article:

1. How it is that you cleaned the stairwells of t least 1, maybe (2) 100 story buildings each day, yet when these building fell, there was 16 miles of missing staircases. Where did those 16 miles of staircases go Willie?

2. Where are the 16 miles of staircase that you cleaned on a daily basis Willy? They are totally and completely absent from the debris pile. "Where did those 16 miles of missing staircases go to Willy? And why aren't those 16 miles of missing staircases at the world trade center part of your international crusade?

3. How is it that performed at bare minimum 97 minutes of miracles in only 17 minutes? From 8:46 a, till 9:03 am, the world wants an answer Willie Rodriguez, Mr. Last man out of the world trade center with nice white teeth not stained from tetracycline.

4. Whats your relationship again to James Randi, MASS Illusions and magic?

5. Where is a single piece of footage of any of your alleged claims on 9/11? To being pulled from under the fire truck, to everything else? There isn't a single credible reason you can give why there is no footage of you being pulled from the fire truck. News wires and reporters at that time would have descended the scene like seagulls in a McDonalds parking lot.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/4/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

I do not really understand what they are saying about the staircases. Are they saying he lied about staircases being in the building? Are they saying he lied about cleaning them? What does them being destroyed when the buildings came down have to do with his claim to be a stair cleaner?

Well, the research is still ongoing...and there's still contention about a lot of points, so however daunting the size of the OP is, and that forum is in itself, the only way to wrap your head around what the evidence is saying is to dive in.

Here's how its shaking out:

Based on the impact points of the "jets", it appears 911 was designed to give a pretext for global war, demolish the white elephant, asbestos-bomb, real estate duds known as the WTC, destroy investigations at the SEC and the Office of Naval Intelligence (among others), and their investigators, and their evidence of massive fraud in Big Finance (the Federal Reserve), the US Military, the US Government, Big Media, and Big Business in general.

So far the evidence appears to show that like most demolitions, the towers were "pre-demolished", meaning that in order to ensure 10000 urinals didn't become projectiles and go raining all over Manhattan when the towers were demolished, the urinals were all removed.

This sort of thing is too big for most folks to wrap their heads around, so they often resort to calling me "crazy". It's a blessing; its a curse.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Answer the question -

No.

You've already lied to me about your sister (much creepiness), so I'm not obliged to answer you.

You know Hoop, I don't really care if you or any one else disagrees with my conclusions, but if you're not going to discuss how the evidence doesn't fit them, or how it better fits your conclusions, then why should I respond to your rantings?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So far the evidence appears to show that like most demolitions, the towers were "pre-demolished", meaning that in order to ensure 10000 urinals didn't become projectiles and go raining all over Manhattan when the towers were demolished, the urinals were all removed.

All right, I gotta ask...just WHY are any of the rest of you even remotely taking this guy seriously at this point?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Sure, the damage could be consistent with missiles, but you havent answered my question. Why would everyone who claims they SAW planes hit the towers that day have to be actors?

They wouldn't need to be, they could have seen a JASSM missile at 500 MPH and thought it was a plane. The Media, who were broadcasting the same images from a single, central feed, were involved and could have simply not broadcast anyone reporting something other than a plane:

It was a bomb

They could have seen missiles dressed up to look like planes, and genuinely believed that they were planes, no?

Quite possible, or after seeing jets on TV, didn't want to be called "crazy".

Are you also suggesting that the towers were empty that day?

The jury's still out, but according to the FOIA releases of the tenant list, they were mostly empty most of their lives. And if you can see my avatar, the towers are capped and the exterior walls are in, but there are a lot of floors not there. They could have been so innovative for their time that they were designed to not need all the floors and that they would only need to add them as they sold leases.

These towers supposedly housed 10% of all of NYC real estate, but the Real Estate Market in NYC didn't even feel them when they opened up...check the history of real estate sales.

If you worked in say, the Windows on the World restaurant, how many times would you stop the elevator on the way to work or the way home to check the other floors? If much of the towers were empty shells with a few floors occupied as show floors, and a few others occupied by powerful banks and Intelligence service front companies, who would know? The elevators wouldn't even stop at empty floors.

This is where Willy comes in...HE CLEANED THE STAIRWELLS. Well, what if there were a bunch of missing floors? Your cover story would need to include a janitor who could vouch for all the floors being there.

Crazy? Sure, but only if you haven't looked at all the available evidence.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

All right, I gotta ask...just WHY are any of the rest of you even remotely taking this guy seriously at this point?

Oh hey, lookie here, more ridicule without looking at the evidence; how unusual to be coming from an ATS regular.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You've already lied to me about your sister (much creepiness), so I'm not obliged to answer you.

How, exactly, did you determine that I was lying? Or is it, as I suspect, that I need to be lying in order for you to keep up your little charade?

You know Hoop, I don't really care if you or any one else disagrees with my conclusions....

Oh, this goes well beyond simple disgreement. We could disgree about little things, like the exact time the planes impacted the buildings, but this is well beyond the scope of simple disagreement.

but if you're not going to discuss how the evidence doesn't fit them, or how it better fits your conclusions, then why should I respond to your rantings?

Ok, again, there are numerous witnesses that saw the planes hit the buildings. That is the end of the story.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

How, exactly, did you determine that I was lying? Or is it, as I suspect, that I need to be lying in order for you to keep up your little charade?

Your beady eyes...they betray you.

Well, that and the damage is pretty conclusively not possibly caused by a jet.

Annnd, it's how you broached the subject, it was as if I'd painted you into a corner and your only chance to shut me up was to fabricate an eye witness. Again, if my sister had witnessed such a thing, I'd come out swinging with that, complete with images of a map of her location at the time, and a few descriptive details that would remove all doubt, but details to a lie can be traced, so none are forthcoming I'm sure.

Oh, this goes well beyond simple disgreement. We could disgree about little things, like the exact time the planes impacted the buildings, but this is well beyond the scope of simple disagreement.

Yeah, we don't like each other. But at least I'm on record for having the capacity to admit it when I'm wrong, and to change my stance accordingly.

Ok, again, there are numerous witnesses that saw the planes hit the buildings. That is the end of the story.

And again, I've linked witnesses who claim otherwise. What does the evidence of the damage support?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh hey, lookie here, more ridicule without looking at the evidence; how unusual to be coming from an ATS regular.

Dude, what evidence could you possibly have that shows all the urinals were removed from the WTC?.

All I can say is DON'T change a thing. The more you try to push out these weird claims of yours, the more ridiculous you're making the rest of the truthers look by association, so you're only discrediting them better than any way I ever could.. Accept or deny this at your own cost.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: duplicate post

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join