It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

LOL. No actually I didnt ignore the articles. None of them provide a theoretical timeline of when the towers were "pre-demolished"..or how they were. I noticed you like to assume what other people have or have not done, or whether they have sisters and what not, all from behind your computer. You can beat around the bush all you want, but the questions still stand unanswered.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by Crapspackle

Originally posted by UrAllaBunchofIdiots

Lol. You completely ignored the question. Lets try again. How and when (according to your theory) did the "pre-demolition" take place without anyone noticing? Evidence please, besides conjectures?

LOL. You completely ignored the articles. There's a lot to read.

Come back again when you've caught up.

None of that articles answer that question. You seem to have read them better than anyone. Why don't you just answer the question your precious articles apparently cannot?

If I was trying to lease office space no one wanted, I'd try my damdest to make sure it appeared to be thriving. If it became clear they were duds, I'd keep it secret and if it was illegal to demolish them, but I had the city, state and federal government in my back pocket, as leases expired, I'd not renew them. As tenants left the buildings, contractors would demolish the space and leave, leaving the rebuilding of the space to other contractors. The vacant space may be filled by a dummy company or left empty, as the FOIA tenant records appear to show.

Over time, only Intelligence services, dummy companies, and corrupt financial services corporations are left, leaving operatives within those organizations to finish gutting the building, plant laser guidance systems for the missiles, and explosives and military grade smoke devices for the demolition.

The towers always appeared thriving because of the subway and tourism traffic, but that traffic would never go further than the concourse, or most likely just go to the top, but that traffic is what gave it its "thriving metropolis" reputation to begin with.

Honestly, must I do everything?

How would you do it?
edit on 28-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

Why are you being like this? Do you feel it is productive or are you purposely trying to be obtuse. I asked ONE SIMPLE QUESTION, yet again. Just answer it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If not all the floors for the towers were actually installed, then not all the stairs would be either, making Willy part of the scam, and part of the Controlled Opposition of the "truth movement".

You base that on his claim that he cleaned those stairs on a daily basis, not that day. So in order for him to be a liar, you need to know they were removed before the last time he was scheduled to clean them. None of your articles claim to explain how or WHEN the floors and stairs were removed.

Since you know he is a liar, you must know when it happened. When was that?

Catching someone in a lie does not automatically mean I know the truth, just as understanding the government's story is an impossible lie doesn't mean all the mysteries about it are solved.

However, I do appreciate your efforts as well as your sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Catching someone in a lie does not automatically mean I know the truth, just as understanding the government's story is an impossible lie doesn't mean all the mysteries about it are solved.

You do have to know certain truths in order to be able to call something a lie. The timeframe is essential to your claim. If you do not know that the staircases were removed before or after the last time he cleaned them, you cannot call him a liar about claiming to clean them.

However, I do appreciate your efforts as well as your sarcasm.

I am just trying to get to what you seem to think the truth is with some facts and evidence. I do not appreciate having to ask the same simple questions over and over in order to do it though.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UrAllaBunchofIdiots

Oh I see, so if I can't answer every question your little heart desires, my whole house of cards collapses.

Golly, I've never heard that one before.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Crapspackle

I bet if someone came here and told him that he/she has been on ever single floor of each tower and that they were not at all "hollow"; Yankee would just dismiss them as liars/actors/part of the plan. How convenient.
Besides, it's a lot easier to stage real plane attacks at the top and then mini-nuke the buildings from the ground up; rather than shooting missiles, "pre-demolitions", hollow buildings, fake lights, missing urinals/staircases, and hundreds of actors. Let's be realistic here. The conclusion would be the same...everything was pulverized, hence no urinals or staircases, or much of anything was found at the site.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by cayrichard

Its a long read...

But essentially it appears he made impossible claims of his own prowess, time frame and timing, and he makes conflicting reports throughout a transparently contrived story...from the article:

1. How it is that you cleaned the stairwells of t least 1, maybe (2) 100 story buildings each day, yet when these building fell, there was 16 miles of missing staircases. Where did those 16 miles of staircases go Willie?

2. Where are the 16 miles of staircase that you cleaned on a daily basis Willy? They are totally and completely absent from the debris pile. "Where did those 16 miles of missing staircases go to Willy? And why aren't those 16 miles of missing staircases at the world trade center part of your international crusade?

3. How is it that performed at bare minimum 97 minutes of miracles in only 17 minutes? From 8:46 a, till 9:03 am, the world wants an answer Willie Rodriguez, Mr. Last man out of the world trade center with nice white teeth not stained from tetracycline.

4. Whats your relationship again to James Randi, MASS Illusions and magic?

5. Where is a single piece of footage of any of your alleged claims on 9/11? To being pulled from under the fire truck, to everything else? There isn't a single credible reason you can give why there is no footage of you being pulled from the fire truck. News wires and reporters at that time would have descended the scene like seagulls in a McDonalds parking lot.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

They think the buildings were shells with no people in them at all... and are using Rodgriuez' testimony to somehow bolster that absurd claim.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The conclusion would be the same...everything was pulverized, hence no urinals or staircases, or much of anything was found at the site.

Yeah, I think the OP is pretty funny. Oh my god, they did not find any urinals in all that dust!!

Holy crap, they did not find lots of things in all that dust. They found a lot of dust though. I wonder where all that dust came from.

Ah...After they predemolished the buildings, they probably filled them up with urinal dust so it might stand up to testing later. That makes sense.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Oh I see, so if I can't answer every question your little heart desires, my whole house of cards collapses.

Golly, I've never heard that one before.

Well, to be fair. It was really just one question and it seems kind of important.
When and how did any of this take place?

Do you not think that would be important? As someone interested in the truth don't you want all the facts? It sounds like you like this story so you want to believe it. How about just looking at what is missing. How and when did they remove all the things you listed without anyone ever noticing, including up till that day. No one called home and said "honey, all the urinals in the building are gone!"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Lol. You completely ignored the question. Lets try again. How and when (according to your theory) did the "pre-demolition" take place without anyone noticing? Evidence please, besides conjectures?

LOL. You completely ignored the articles. There's a lot to read.

Come back again when you've caught up.

None of that articles answer that question. You seem to have read them better than anyone. Why don't you just answer the question your precious articles apparently cannot?

If I was trying to lease office space no one wanted, I'd try my damdest to make sure it appeared to be thriving. If it became clear they were duds, I'd keep it secret and if it was illegal to demolish them, but I had the city, state and federal government in my back pocket, as leases expired, I'd not renew them. As tenants left the buildings, contractors would demolish the space and leave, leaving the rebuilding of the space to other contractors. The vacant space may be filled by a dummy company or left empty, as the FOIA tenant records appear to show.

Over time, only Intelligence services, dummy companies, and corrupt financial services corporations are left, leaving operatives within those organizations to finish gutting the building, plant laser guidance systems for the missiles, and explosives and military grade smoke devices for the demolition.

The towers always appeared thriving because of the subway and tourism traffic, but that traffic would never go further than the concourse, or most likely just go to the top, but that traffic is what gave it its "thriving metropolis" reputation to begin with.

Honestly, must I do everything?

How would you do it?
edit on 28-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

Why are you being like this? Do you feel it is productive or are you purposely trying to be obtuse. I asked ONE SIMPLE QUESTION, yet again. Just answer it.

You mean these THREE questions?

I do not really understand what they are saying about the staircases. Are they saying he lied about staircases being in the building? Are they saying he lied about cleaning them? What does them being destroyed when the buildings came down have to do with his claim to be a stair cleaner?

Yes, yes and they weren't in the rubble so where were they when he was cleaning them?

Happy now?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, the missile theory is plausible. But, Yankee, you lost everyone when you started talking about urinals, missing staircases, and hollow buildings. Oh wait, am I speaking for EVERYONE again? Oh, no; here comes another pretentious remark by Yankee. Oh and he even referenced the image in his avatar as evidence for hollow buildings? He dances around most reasonable questions people in this thread have asked him, and responds with witty remarks when someone disagrees. What's that I smell...a troll?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The conclusion would be the same...everything was pulverized, hence no urinals or staircases, or much of anything was found at the site.

Yeah, I think the OP is pretty funny. Oh my god, they did not find any urinals in all that dust!!

Holy crap, they did not find lots of things in all that dust. They found a lot of dust though. I wonder where all that dust came from.

Ah...After they predemolished the buildings, they probably filled them up with urinal dust so it might stand up to testing later. That makes sense.

Now, Crap, can you tell me how believable it is for Willy to save people from elevators half full of water?

Have you ever had a burn, Crap?

Ever had a third degree burn with skin hanging off? With a third of your body burned and with your skin hanging off, how far do you think you'd walk before being reduced to a quivering mass of oozing shock?

That's a simple question for you, Crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Here's a thread for you

brainwashed

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Am I missing something here? How does missing staircases in the rubble = no/removed staircases prior to 9/11 = William Rodriguez is a liar? A more plausible/alternative theory is: the staircases (and urinals) were pulverized. Problem Solved.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Got an example of a reasonable question I missed?

I'm dealing with a lot of people a lot smarter than I am so i beg your pardon if I missed one.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Here's a thread for you

brainwashed

Very clever yankee, very clever. Also very typical for someone trying to dodge reasonable questions/concerns. You still haven't provided us with a THEORETICAL time-line of when and how this "pre-demolition" occurred. And I dont suppose you will. Keep trolling

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

reply to post by cayrichard

Its a long read...

But essentially it appears he made impossible claims of his own prowess, time frame and timing, and he makes conflicting reports throughout a transparently contrived story...from the article:

1. How it is that you cleaned the stairwells of t least 1, maybe (2) 100 story buildings each day, yet when these building fell, there was 16 miles of missing staircases. Where did those 16 miles of staircases go Willie?

2. Where are the 16 miles of staircase that you cleaned on a daily basis Willy? They are totally and completely absent from the debris pile. "Where did those 16 miles of missing staircases go to Willy? And why aren't those 16 miles of missing staircases at the world trade center part of your international crusade?

3. How is it that performed at bare minimum 97 minutes of miracles in only 17 minutes? From 8:46 a, till 9:03 am, the world wants an answer Willie Rodriguez, Mr. Last man out of the world trade center with nice white teeth not stained from tetracycline.

4. Whats your relationship again to James Randi, MASS Illusions and magic?

5. Where is a single piece of footage of any of your alleged claims on 9/11? To being pulled from under the fire truck, to everything else? There isn't a single credible reason you can give why there is no footage of you being pulled from the fire truck. News wires and reporters at that time would have descended the scene like seagulls in a McDonalds parking lot.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

They think the buildings were shells with no people in them at all... and are using Rodgriuez' testimony to somehow bolster that absurd claim.

Yes, "we" all think alike, as one mind...all of us are absurd, of course.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You mean these THREE questions?

I do not really understand what they are saying about the staircases. Are they saying he lied about staircases being in the building? Are they saying he lied about cleaning them? What does them being destroyed when the buildings came down have to do with his claim to be a stair cleaner?

Yes, yes and they weren't in the rubble so where were they when he was cleaning them?

Happy now?

No. If you followed any of that, the question was WHEN DID THEY REMOVE EVERYTHING. That was the one simple question I was refering to.

As for this nonsense. Obviously he did not claim to be cleaning the stairs after 9-11 so they were probably still you know, in the buildings when he was cleaning them. Before they were pulverized to dust.

Again, the one simple question is WHEN DID THEY EMPTY THE BUILDINGS. For someone so critical of what people have and have not read you should try harder.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Now, Crap, can you tell me how believable it is for Willy to save people from elevators half full of water?

Have you ever had a burn, Crap?

Ever had a third degree burn with skin hanging off? With a third of your body burned and with your skin hanging off, how far do you think you'd walk before being reduced to a quivering mass of oozing shock?

That's a simple question for you, Crap.

Sure thing. You just answer mine before I need to ask it a 5th time.
You know how this works right? You responding to my question with questions does nothing to convince me of your case.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Last chance bunchofidiots, what question?

I asked you a very reasonable question too, can you remember what it is?

Should be easy, I've already done much of the legwork. You can find the information here:

letsrollforums.com...

So, show me how to graciously answer a question properly. Your turn, bunchofidiots.

Can you show me how the damage to the North Tower is consistent with a plane crash?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join