It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
William Rodriguez is a fraud according to the intrepid lads at Lets Roll. They ask everyone to copy and paste it in its entirety, but I'm not able to get all of his embedded videos when I try it, so here's the link to check his work.

letsrollforums.com...

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!
by; Phil Jayhan & Larry McWilliams

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/4/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is ok to say that the Rodriguez is a liar but another thing to prove it. It would be really nice to give specific examples to support your assertion than to simply make hollow claims. Rodriguez was present that day and he is not the only witness that heard and felt explosions in the towers. So please give specific examples.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

Its a long read...

But essentially it appears he made impossible claims of his own prowess, time frame and timing, and he makes conflicting reports throughout a transparently contrived story...from the article:

1. How it is that you cleaned the stairwells of t least 1, maybe (2) 100 story buildings each day, yet when these building fell, there was 16 miles of missing staircases. Where did those 16 miles of staircases go Willie?

2. Where are the 16 miles of staircase that you cleaned on a daily basis Willy? They are totally and completely absent from the debris pile. "Where did those 16 miles of missing staircases go to Willy? And why aren't those 16 miles of missing staircases at the world trade center part of your international crusade?

3. How is it that performed at bare minimum 97 minutes of miracles in only 17 minutes? From 8:46 a, till 9:03 am, the world wants an answer Willie Rodriguez, Mr. Last man out of the world trade center with nice white teeth not stained from tetracycline.

4. Whats your relationship again to James Randi, MASS Illusions and magic?

5. Where is a single piece of footage of any of your alleged claims on 9/11? To being pulled from under the fire truck, to everything else? There isn't a single credible reason you can give why there is no footage of you being pulled from the fire truck. News wires and reporters at that time would have descended the scene like seagulls in a McDonalds parking lot.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/4/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yankee 451,

I had a chance to look at some of your post from earlier in the day, although I can't say that I agree with your perspective, they were somewhat eloquent.........................now in this thread you are ranting, it's like you have no clear thought pattern, so..........

either 2 different people are writing for Yankee451, or you have hit the sauce a bit too much this evening??????

Which is it?

Parker

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Willy is one of the many paid actors involved in selling the 9/11 hoax to the general public. NO TERRORISTS-NO PLANES-NO VICTIMS...What we saw on television that day was computer generated imagery delivered via a complicit main stream media. FAKERY UPON FAKERY UPON MORE FAKERY. The only non fake aspect is the brutal genocide of 1.5?million people from the Fake wars on terror, which includes the murder of 300,000+ beautiful innocent children. What punishment will fit the crime of all these despicable deceivers?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Biggest snuff film in the history of movies. And it's still ongoing.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
Yankee 451,

I had a chance to look at some of your post from earlier in the day, although I can't say that I agree with your perspective, they were somewhat eloquent.........................now in this thread you are ranting, it's like you have no clear thought pattern, so..........

either 2 different people are writing for Yankee451, or you have hit the sauce a bit too much this evening??????

Which is it?

Parker

Golly thanks...but it really depends on how much I've been drinking...however in this case I was pasting quotations from the article written by some guys from the Let's Roll Forum...their writing style is much different from mine, but their investigative prowess is second to none, IMHO.

I haven't written much on this thread yet, but then I'm only on my third beer...stay tuned and thanks again...

edit on 3-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Willy is one of the many paid actors involved in selling the 9/11 hoax to the general public. NO TERRORISTS-NO PLANES-NO VICTIMS...What we saw on television that day was computer generated imagery delivered via a complicit main stream media. FAKERY UPON FAKERY UPON MORE FAKERY. .......................

This whole thread is a fraud.

All I can say is give it up...... is it that boring at JREF?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
Yankee 451,

Which is it?

Parker

Thanks for the reply,

that would explain why the writing style was so different.................carry on LOL

Parker
Golly thanks...but it really depends on how much I've been drinking...however in this case I was pasting quotations from the article written by some guys from the Let's Roll Forum...their writing style is much different from mine, but their investigative prowess is second to none, IMHO.

I haven't written much on this thread yet, but then I'm only on my third beer...stay tuned and thanks again...

edit on 3-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Blah blah blah.... "LETSROLL911" Blah blah blah.... was all I needed to hear....

Letsroll911, friends of Fetzer and the originator of the missile pod hoax and promoter of all the other truther smearing hoax's.

They are known to be working to make the official story more believable by leading the opposition with vile, truth smearing theories ahem hoaxes.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If Willie were a fraud, it does not make sense.

Willie was paraded out in front of the cameras and portrayed as a hero. Then all the "positive" publicity fell off the map the more he continued to speak about explosions and go against the Official Story. Willie would have easily had more to gain by confirming the official story of 9/11, not contradicting it. Willie does not believe in some no plane theory hoax nonsense, so it makes more sense why the creators of this bogus theory would attack Willie.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

There's a lot of things that don't make sense until you do the legwork.

My stance is that 911 itself was the biggest movie set in the history of movies, and you don't just wake up one day with that understanding. It has taken me many years of fighting false leads and disinformation, not to mention overcoming my own assumptions, presumptions and prejudices to get to the point of even investigating the notion that 911 as we know it is just a movie.

I am happy to expound on the work done by the likes of the guys at Lets Roll and many other sites.. The easiest explanation and the shortest way to answer all the nagging questions and anomalies about 911 is that it was just special effects. Many investigators have dedicated most of the last decade to refusing to leave any stone unturned on 911.

Investigators like Leslie Raphael, who should have a bronze statue for his exceptional deconstruction of one of the worst propaganda films of our time: 9/11 by the Naudet brothers.

frankresearch.info...

It was Arthur Conan Doyle's fictional character Sherlock Holmes who was famed for coining the phrase: "when you've eliminated the impossible, what you're left with, regardless how improbable, must be the truth" Well, Doyle took a lot of creative license with Sherlock's deductive reasoning at times, but I believe he was onto something with that one.

Face it, anyone who wants a quick, pat answer to what happened on 911 best go back to watching TV. You'll only answer it if you embrace every possibility until it becomes an impossibility. Eventually you'll be left with the truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Blah blah blah.... "LETSROLL911" Blah blah blah.... was all I needed to hear....

Letsroll911, friends of Fetzer and the originator of the missile pod hoax and promoter of all the other truther smearing hoax's.

They are known to be working to make the official story more believable by leading the opposition with vile, truth smearing theories ahem hoaxes.

Since you already know what leads are worth investigating and what are not, don't let me keep you.

They are known by whom be making the official story more believable to who? You?

I'm not married to the guys by the way, I just posted a link to an article they wrote which makes many very good observations and salient points. Have you read it? No, you didn't have time.

So what's your point? If you're point is that you think the Lets Roll folks are disinfo agents out to smear a legitimate investigation, you'd better start with your definition of what a legitimate investigation is, or make your point something i can better understand.

Perhaps you need to examine your own prejudices.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: added a by and a who and moved a whom

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by pshea38
Willy is one of the many paid actors involved in selling the 9/11 hoax to the general public. NO TERRORISTS-NO PLANES-NO VICTIMS...What we saw on television that day was computer generated imagery delivered via a complicit main stream media. FAKERY UPON FAKERY UPON MORE FAKERY. .......................

This whole thread is a fraud.

All I can say is give it up...... is it that boring at JREF?

I don't know what you mean by JREF.

It sounds like you've got all the answers...your confidence is contagious, I must say. Please share your views about what happened on that day...show me your tireless research on the matter and I'll compare your notes with those of some other serious investigators. Since I try not to discard information out of hand (rather unsuccessfully some times) I have undoubtedly read your stuff in the last 8 years. Can you direct me to your work?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

There was no stairwells at the world trade center. 16 miles of missing staircase is an impossibility under every circumstance but one. That they were never there to begin with.

While I know Mr Rodriguez's story in its current version stinks to high heaven, after reading your post, I am curious. When was your last drug test?

Why, do you want to hold the cup for me next time?

letsrollforums.com...

The 16 miles of missing staircase refers to just one of the anomalies about that day. Namely that if those towers were even close to being fully occupied (they weren't), there would be quite a lot of debris to be accounted for, and much of it would have been projected outside the buildings when they were destroyed::

Originally Posted by Phil Jayhan View Post
Missing Contents of the World Trade Center Debris Pile:

14, 700 Toilets, Sinks, Urinals (1,2,& 7)
45,000 desks
45,000 chairs
245 Acres of Carpeting
40,000 File Cabinets
40,000 Cubicles
75,000 Telephones
50,000 Staplers
20,000 miles of wiring
300 Mainframe computers
45,000 Computer monitors
45,000 Keyboards
45,000 mice/computer aid
650 Fire Extinguishers
3000 Copy Machines
2000 Water Coolers
3000 Printers
20,000 doors
40,000 door knobs
22,000 Stainless Steel Elevator Doors
450 Refrigerators
5000 Snack and Soda vending machines
3000 Wallets & purses
3000 Employee ID cards (Required after 1993 bombing)
3000 Employee personal cell phones

edit on 3-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: added link

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Another job of crappy research on the part of members of the truth movement. You are honestly claiming that the towers were completely empty?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by vipertech0596

There was no stairwells at the world trade center. 16 miles of missing staircase is an impossibility under every circumstance but one. That they were never there to begin with.

While I know Mr Rodriguez's story in its current version stinks to high heaven, after reading your post, I am curious. When was your last drug test?

Why, do you want to hold the cup for me next time?

letsrollforums.com...

The 16 miles of missing staircase refers to just one of the anomalies about that day. Namely that if those towers were even close to being fully occupied (they weren't), there would be quite a lot of debris to be accounted for, and much of it would have been projected outside the buildings when they were destroyed::

Originally Posted by Phil Jayhan View Post
Missing Contents of the World Trade Center Debris Pile:

14, 700 Toilets, Sinks, Urinals (1,2,& 7)
45,000 desks
45,000 chairs
245 Acres of Carpeting
40,000 File Cabinets
40,000 Cubicles
75,000 Telephones
50,000 Staplers
20,000 miles of wiring
300 Mainframe computers
45,000 Computer monitors
45,000 Keyboards
45,000 mice/computer aid
650 Fire Extinguishers
3000 Copy Machines
2000 Water Coolers
3000 Printers
20,000 doors
40,000 door knobs
22,000 Stainless Steel Elevator Doors
450 Refrigerators
5000 Snack and Soda vending machines
3000 Wallets & purses
3000 Employee ID cards (Required after 1993 bombing)
3000 Employee personal cell phones

edit on 3-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: added link

Your source for all this nonsense is Phil Jayden? There's your problem right there.

He cannot even count to 343, let alone anything else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join