It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Rodriguez is a Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Yankee451

Another job of crappy research on the part of members of the truth movement. You are honestly claiming that the towers were completely empty?

I take it you haven't seen Phil Jayhans posts on ATS? Because yes, he's claiming exactly that. According to him, no tenants were present in the WTC towers at all

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I was giving him a chance to remove his skull from his alimentary canal. Ive read Phil's beyond crackpot ideas.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Practically empty, as most buildings are when they are demolished. Don't discount it until you've read the arguments.

The FOIA requested history of the tenants of the twin towers speak volumes…and the photos of the empty towers with the rising sun behind them don’t lie. They were mostly empty for their entire lives. Gigantic props for a world-wide horror movie, the towers were built with explosives in them. Can you imagine insuring a building next to a tower that if it fell uncontrollably, would wipe out your building? Can you imagine renting space in a high rise, knowing that it is wired for demolition? It makes perfect sense from an insurance perspective, and it makes even more sense that this would be a closely guarded secret.

No one wanted to rent any space in the towers for many good reasons, not the least of which being inside they were depressing and the space was too expensive. They were white elephants no one wanted, and which no one could afford to remove or fix. It would have cost billions of dollars to remove the asbestos in the towers, and because of the asbestos they could not be demolished, but 911 took care of all that.

Funny thing about asbestos...it doesn't burn.

letsrollforums.com...

“ALL ABOARD! Next stop - Floor 12

The elevators never stopped at floor 12 of the north tower until David Rockefeller stepped in yet again to save the day on 9/13/1993, again, after the 1993 bombing. Bank of America would be the only alleged occupant of floor 12 during the entire life of the structure. Floor 12 went totally unoccupied for 21 years. (Reference line 16 of Occupancy FOIA)

So now, at the time of the 1993 bombing, floors 7-9-10-11 & 12 were totally unoccupied. Are you wondering how long this pattern will continue?

Nobody likes being on floor 13, the unlucky floor. And it wasn't any different at world trade north tower 1. David Rockefeller would step in to save the day yet again by moving more of his corporate offices into wtc 1, floor 13, on 4/8/1994.

And also into floor 14 on 10/7/1994. Both floors 13 and 14 went totally unoccupied and vacant until 4/8/1994, the elevators never stopping there until then, we are to presume. Also after the 1993 bombing. So far we have floors 7-9-10-11-12-13 & 14 totally unoccupied at the time of the 1993 wtc bombing. And for the better part of the life of the towers as well.”

Firemen were quoted saying they'd seen 10 story buildings leave bigger debris piles than those towers. They were empty, they were even built that way:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/989360c1150c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Occupied by whom?

Did you take a tally of which supposedly occupied tower was actually occupied? Those towers were mostly empty for most of their lives, and when they were destroyed they were occupied by whom?

The topic is about Willy, but you're welcome to read up about why firemen were so shocked at how small the debris pile was. Read the articles, read all the comments by people who speculated about all the vaporized bodies, not to mention vaporized planes. Read the comments from the Fresh Kills land fill.

The easiest way to explain all the missing contents, is not that they were vaporized by mini-nukes or space rays or other mythological weapons...the best explanation is that the stuff wasn't there, and that makes all the sense in the world when looked at from the perspective of controlled demolition.

It's really fascinating reading once you can suspend disbelief long enough to wrap your head around it. It's the Ultimate Big Lie...right in your face, and they're taunting you to notice it. Check it out...if you dismiss it out of hand you're only benefiting the perps.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I don't know if you've ever worked in an office building, but there's a TON of crap that would have become projectiles had those offices been occupied. We all saw the explosions...there would be computer monitors, refrigerators, toilets, miles of cables, electrical panels, cubicles and so on, spread all over manhattan, not to mention serial numbered aircraft parts.

If anything, attempting to itemize the building contents demonstrates solid and tenacious investigation, not the opposite. Forget the evidence of a plane, where's all the office furniture? Any half-hearted investigator can recall all the surprised comments from search and rescue, construction and firemen regarding no large pieces of debris, very few identifiable bodies, not even a telephone.

Go to their site and look at the size of the exterior columns in the construction photos...there's no way a jet wing tip can cut through that stuff like butter. They used special effects. Check it out.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Occupied by whom?

How about Cantor -Fitzgerald?

They occupied 5 floors of North Tower (101-105) , 650 of their enployees were killed in the attack

Among them were the 2 sons of my neighbor who were there. Care to tell her what happened to her sons
if they did not die in the North Tower?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The tops of the buildings were probably hollow and unoccupied. How come, out of those alleged hundreds/thousands who were trapped, nobody was breaking windows and sticking their heads out seeking help and air? What happened to the remains? How many bodies were unaccounted for again?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Among them were the 2 sons of my neighbor who were there. Care to tell her what happened to her sons if they did not die in the North Tower?

Actually, I don't care to tell anybody anything. Especially, if they cannot conclusively prove to me that their family members perished in the WTC CD.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Occupied by whom?

They occupied 5 floors of North Tower (101-105) , 650 of their enployees were killed in the attack

Among them were the 2 sons of my neighbor who were there. Care to tell her what happened to her sons

If true...very sad and sorry to hear.

Care to divulge the names of these two individuals?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Care to divulge the names of these two individuals?

Sorry, but the guy has privacy issues.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Occupied by whom?

Care to tell me the names so I can verify that claim? I have family members who claim similar things, but no names are forthcoming from even them.

Of course there would be "real" victims, and the guys at Lets Roll are ferreting them out, and in the process discovering a bunch of fake ones. Their work on the firefighter victims is eye popping.

Other investigators like Leslie Raphael are naming names. These guys deserve all of our thanks for doing the hard work of checking the facts in the face of so much denial and obfuscation.

If the concept of no planes and empty towers offends you too much, take a few days to pore over the remarkable research done by Raphael.

frankresearch.info...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

www.northjersey.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Has a personalized license plat for her car "2 GRAZ" in honor of her sons....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Their work on the firefighter victims is eye popping.

Nauseating is more likely

Given the bitch slapping they got claiming that the Fire fighters who died were faked would figure would give that up by now

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Their work on the firefighter victims is eye popping.

Nauseating is more likely

Given the bitch slapping they got claiming that the Fire fighters who died were faked would figure would give that up by now

Sorry man, no sacred cows where I live. I know you haven't read through Raphael's tome, so pipe down and list some specifics about the topic. If the topic offends you, please don't degrade yourself by hanging around.

It's not only the Lets Roll lads pointing out that the FDNY, like the NYPD, and all the other big city outfits are RIFE with corruption, beyond the ken of most normal folks. Wise Guys run the places, so this would be right up their alley...a big gigantic scam with the FDNY victims being top heavy in FDNY brass who's families received big government payouts (read payoffs) and get disappeared, while the front liners get social security. Not whole companies being wiped out en masse, as you would imagine, but just enough real firefighters (and a Father named Judge) to add believability.

If you think any lead on a crime of this magnitude shouldn't be followed up, if you think the firefighters are off limits, then that's my cover story if I'm the perp, so spare me your crocodile tears. If the real perps are their superiors, the dead firefighters would be turning in their graves to not have it exposed. If I was a family member of a murdered firefighter, I'd want every stone unturned, and I certainly wouldn't want my father\brother\son's death used as a lame pretext to kill brown-skinned people.

Talk about nauseating.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thanks, its important to try to eliminate the real victims from the fake...I'm sure this has probably already been followed up on since it was in the paper, but I'll see if they're on the list.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Occupied by whom?

I haven't verified the below. Did you ever meet Tom and John? Cantor Fitz sure had a thing for hiring siblings...and it's interesting how few have shown up on the social security death index, yet still collected from the Victim's Compensation Fund.

letsrollforums.com...

SSDI & VCF Analysis

Very interesting observation concerning same/similar last names for employees allegedly working for CANTOR FITZGERALD.

SSDI Results

I searched the SSDI for these victims. I search for the month of September 2001 (no specific day) and the last name without the first name. For common last names I use the first letter of the first name and a wildcard *. For example, Robert Smith would be searched as SMITH R*

From these 58 names, only 7 are listed in the SSDI (12%).

In they are listed in the SSDI, I list their SSN# and age at death. Otherwise, I wrote “no SSDI”.

Victims Compensation Fund (VCF) Results

From these 58 names, only 42 are listed in the SSDI (72%).

If they are in the VCF, I list VCF. If they are not in the VCF, I left it blank.

Summary: Based on the extremely low number of SSDI listings and very low number of VCF listings, these multiple name pairs for Cantor Fitzgerald "employees" are extremely suspicious. It looks like many of these victims are fakes.

ABATE Andrew - no SSDI
ABATE Vincent P. - 089-54-7564, age 40; VCF
(apparent brothers)

BURKE Matthew - no SSDI
BURKE Thomas – no SSDI, VCF
(no apparent relation - Irish surname)

CAHILL Scott Walker - 157-80-9307, age 30, VCF
CAHILL Thomas J - 139-72-8482, age 36, VCF
(no apparent relation /both have fathers called "James"/ Irish surname)

CANGELOSI Vincent – no SSDI, VCF
CANGIALOSI Steve - no SSDI
(not common Italian surnames)

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/4/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So your really trying to say all those people who did manage to get of the towers that day simply forgot when they showed up for work that day that the towers were empty??

You can not seriously believe this load of crap your trying to pass of as roses do you?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

How many of those folks in Cantor Fitz ever stopped at the 14th floor to wander around? 42nd? 57th? 13th? In an office setting you take the elevator to your floor, go to work, maybe go to another floor for lunch, and then go home. They could have been the only occupants of the building for all they knew. Elevators wouldn't even stop at sealed floors.

I've been in the "truth" movement for some time now, so I'm well aware of the stigma accompanying the no planers and the empty towers, but it's the only explanation that covers all the bases.

911 was a poorly produced snuff film on a gigantic scale. With a clear blue sky acting as a big blue "green screen", they could have simulated an alien invasion and probably pulled it off...not a wild claim if you look at all i-Tards we call our fellow citizens. They could have pulled off a TV version of the War of the Worlds, but that may yet be on deck.

Start with Raphael if Lets Roll turns you off...he's not a no-planer, but he makes an undeniable case against the FDNY brass and the Naudet operatives, among others. I'll still be here next week when you've gone over his whole site...I'm still not done with it, but much of it is a refresher course. He makes a good point about needing to have the Naudet DVD for reference, so mine is on order and I'll continue going over his work when it arrives.

I'm not going to convince you or anyone else of anything without you settling in for a few days and going over the data. You won't find instant gratification in this thread, lengthy reading will be required to wrap your heads around the size of this thing...even learning about slick Willy will take some time, but like they say at Langley, the truth will set you free...and truth in this case is not nearly as strange as the fiction our government wants us to believe.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't agree with this OP

and I don't think Willy is a fraud

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join