It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO video ever recorded?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Best UFO video ever recorded?

Hi all and OP, Not sure if it's the best but am convinced it was the real deal. Some unfortunate Mexican rec'd significant burns by being exposed under its path that day. The young girl who was involved with the recording came for forward a few months later and talked w/Jaime_Maussan on tape.

But yes, if it's true it certainly deserves a special place in the trphy class of ufo witnessed film.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

a picture of a black hole? Thats priceless

I guess a picture of a galaxy being sucked into one isnt good enough?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I just joined ATS and I have a video that is related to this post. I don't know how to embed it as I am not very familiar with this type of website. I am very interested in your comments about this video. Should I just post the link or what do I need to do?

Sophia

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Slowly I am figuring out how to post things to this forum. I am attaching a link to a video that is the best UFO video I have seen. I am very much interested in your comments.

Mexico Contact Point

Thanks,
Sophia

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SophiaSmith

thanks Sophia some nice videos on that site
edit on 8-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

It's interesting the perspective of the craft - it has to be enormous if it is actually there, given the fact we can glean some idea of scale because it passes behind a building. I like all teh comments here by special effects experts who think they know more than the guys who did the effects on Titanic...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
if this is the best video of a UFO ever ever ever ever ! and it can not be debunked or proven that its a hoax then why is it not the number one ufo story of all time ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
if this is the best video of a UFO ever ever ever ever ! and it can not be debunked or proven that its a hoax then why is it not the number one ufo story of all time ?

probably because the UFO is wobbly so it must be fake.. right?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i never said just because it wobbles means its fake but i do not think any race that is able to cross light years of time and space would have a craft that looked so unstable ,thats not the only reason .Another point is the craft is said to be about a mile from the camera this would make the craft quite large and no one else spotted it no radar no other footage. it was 1997 so there would have been plenty video cameras in mexico city but only one in the entire city got this footage .

edit on 9-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Enter Ruin

You can not be serious !!!!
This video has been around for ages and is pretty poor cgi , I mean ....really ....Best UFO video ever recorded

I thought the only person to buy this as real was Maussan .
edit on 3-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

What? The proffesional cgi people themselves, in this video, said if it was cgi, it was amazing work. So dont sit there and say its poor cgi pal.

Now, to ME, I always found this particular video, and the 1996 Israel UFO as being THEE, top 2 smoking gun video evidences, of all time.
edit on 9-3-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The problem is seen through the entire video; the UFO image is always sharp regardless of the camera bounce. This indicates the UFO wasn't in the video when the camera was shaking, but was added later.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

I've seen that video before and did you notice that in the one black and white footage in space there was a ufo hiding in the clouds...Hey maybe the aliens create the clouds..and possibly the weather.Sure,there are scientific explanations for it but that don't mean there isn't some other force at work here!Maybe aliens.from a different dimension who knows?But the ufo sightings are happening everywhere almost every day too.
edit on 5-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
IDK, it deff looks like it has more evidence of it being fake then evidence that it's real, cool video though!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join