It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO video ever recorded?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This case never found the anonymous person/people who gave this to Maussan.

I know skeptics in here despise Maussan, but this has got to be one of the most impressive UFO videos ever recorded. Lets also take into account the people analyzing the video are from Hollywood.

(I know this has got to be in here somewhere for sure, but I think this is worth posting again).

edit on 3-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: typos

edit on 3-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

You can not be serious !!!!
This video has been around for ages and is pretty poor cgi , I mean ....really ....Best UFO video ever recorded

I thought the only person to buy this as real was Maussan .
edit on 3-3-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hmmm, for education purposes, entertainment, and real mysteries involving ufos, check my signature link, ufos a good start

This vid is very poor by comparison...

spec

edit on 3-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Best UFO video ever recorded?

this video has been around for ages and is pretty poor cgi , I mean ....really ....Best UFO video ever recorded

yes, it was shot in 1997, the technology wasn't around like it is today, especially in Mexico. Even the CGI people who worked on the movie Titanic tell you that.. I'm guessing you didn't watch the video. FYI the tv clip aired on 1999-2000
edit on 3-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
People will call Hoax whether it is or not..

Fact is we just don't know...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OMG the 1950's movies were RIGHT... ufos DO wobble

Lay off the moonshine ET's, dont drink and drive now and be safe out there!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
All you need to use is your eyes , does it look look real ? .... I would say it looks like a model on a string imposed onto the background .
Where are the witness reports , broad daylight and a disk is hovering by , and then behind high rise buildings and nobody reports it , all there is is this bit of footage .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The short answer to the question in the post !
Err NO
The long answer
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This video has been around for ages and is pretty poor cgi ,

Actually it's pretty good, for its day. (that's if it is CGI - I've not seen an analysis)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
your title would be more at home on you tube ,to me your best ufo video ever looks like a saucer hanging from some fishing line but then again am no expert so it could very well be real but i dont think so

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This video has been around for ages and is pretty poor cgi , I mean ....really ....Best UFO video ever recorded

I thought the only person to buy this as real was Maussan .

Do you even watched the video or do you just scream hoax because everybody does? And why so aggressive?
Do you debunked the video by yourself?

I think it´s at least 50/50.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm not even going to post a comment on this thread...

well, # I just did...

Answer to the question:

NO

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video way back when on some TV show (maybe "Sightings").
Anyway, I still say it looks like something suspended from a thread, and then digitally manipulated into the scenery.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Aggressive ?
Somebody posts a thread that contains a video that's obviously fake and asks the question "Best UFO video ever recorded " and nobody can be critical of that ?
I am not a skeptic , I just don't buy rubbish like this , I don't despise Maussan , I just think he's dishonest in his reports , probably to keep his audience ratings .

Believing stuff like this is evidence of ET visitation does nobody any good , we all want evidence but imaginary evidence like this video gets us nowhere .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The most convincing video I have ever seen was similar to this. The disk shaped object clearly rotated and wobbled slightly in this video too. This has been on ATS before(the video im going to link) and was shot in the 90's I believe, in Costa Rica. This is the only version I found on a quick search. Please excuse the lame piano music and watch the video. This was taken from a cell phone camera. At one point the person filming turned to yell for his buddy to come look, that is when he loses it for a second. When he gets back on the object it does an amazing flip and just zooms off. I would like to know if this video has been discussed on here and if so, what was the diagnosis? I'm sure a lot will cry hoax. I for one find it amazing. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
that is the worst video ever of a ufo hoax, come on man...

try to debunk this one

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Somebody posts a thread that contains a video that's obviously fake

David Froning, a a propulsion engineer and "30 year veteran" of McDonald Douglas, says it's an intelligently controlled craft. And you say it's fake. The difference is: he gives intelligent reasons for his conclusion (something which seems nonexistant in this thread so far...).

Is anyone going to contribute something insightful into this "hoax"?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

David Froning, a a propulsion engineer and "30 year veteran" of McDonald Douglas, says it's an intelligently controlled craft.

A link to a quote of David Froning making that conclusion would be nice .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by FOXMULDER147

David Froning, a a propulsion engineer and "30 year veteran" of McDonald Douglas, says it's an intelligently controlled craft.

A link to a quote of David Froning making that conclusion would be nice .

...or you could watch the video in the opening post in which he makes the statement.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Silly people. There is no such thing as empirical evidence of such a phenomenon. Video is just not good enough. Eyewitness testimony by credible witnesses is not good enough. Photographs are not good enough. A mass landing will not be good enough.

See the problem here folks. Nothing is ever good enough for anybody.

And I believe in UFO's and ET's!!!!!!!!

Oh btw, show me a picture of a black hole. Better yet, show me ANY evidence whatsoever of a black hole.

lol. Crazy scientists! What a bunch of baffoons believing in such drivel. What a waste of time and money.

....But seriously....

Enough of the pseudo-skepticism and drive-by postings with pre-formulated responses. I'm beginning to think that ATS has been taken over by A.I. members.

Duhnye Ignerants!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join