It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO video ever recorded?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

David Froning, a a propulsion engineer and "30 year veteran" of McDonald Douglas, says it's an intelligently controlled craft.

A link to a quote of David Froning making that conclusion would be nice .

See what I mean? Here you have Mr. Douglas quoted on video, but it is just not good enough.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

...or you could watch the video in the opening post in which he makes the statement.

I have no speakers on this computer so could not here what was being said , neither did I watch it all ....seen it [the "ufo" so many tines .

Is this the same David Froning who gives credibility to Billy Meier ?

“My colleagues and I may have made breakthroughs in our understanding of possibilities and ways for traveling faster than light from Billy Meier's accounts of his encounters with the Plejarens.” He also said, "If what this Meier is saying is just a hoax, he's being cued by some very knowledgeable scientists. I've only discussed this Meier case with scientists who are fairly open-minded about interstellar flight, but I'll tell you, the majority of them think it's credible and agree at least part, or sometimes all, of the things talked about by the Pleiadians."
www.theyfly.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

find some speakers? They can't be that hard to come by.
Or even headphones may work just as well. Just a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

I'm so sorry OP...I was attracted to this thread from the Title.

I watched the beginning of the video and cracked up laughing. Still am.

Nothing personal but the mysteriously wobbling Billy Meier style UFO isn't really convincing!

Anyone believe this to be true?

Count me out.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That was without doubt the worst UFO video ever hoaxed.
Did Billy Meir film this?

OP, you should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Is anyone going to contribute something insightful into this "hoax"?

Okay Fox Il'l play ! I'll tell you what i think it is !
I think its a radio controlled blimp ?
Just an idea !

And I do believe in alien craft !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Let me guess: you pasted "David Froning" into Google and hunted for the first piece of mud you could throw at him? Dismiss a man's career and integrity in 10 seconds? Very tabloidesque "investigating" there...

I don't see any evidence of Froning giving "credibility" to Meier's claims and certainly not in the quote you have kindly posted, in which he states some [other] scientists he has spoken to think them "credible".

Please show me where Froning says he believes Billy Meier's claims.

edit on 3-3-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

Is anyone going to contribute something insightful into this "hoax"?

A radio controlled blimp??

Thanks for contributing something insightful !!

This looks like a saucer on a string. Shoved in a background. Just awfully terrible footage !!!

We need to analyze this ?? Really ??

Gortex has said it and I will say it too. How do I know it's fake??

Two good reasons: my eyes.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Okay Fox Il'l play ! I'll tell you what i think it is !
Just an idea !

Could be. Even the guy in the video who thought it was a hoax admitted it was probably a physical object (suspended from "a helicopter").

Certainly the seamless blend of object and building, as it disappears and reappears, suggests it was either top-quality CG effect (for 1997) or an actual physical object.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Oh btw, show me a picture of a black hole. Better yet, show me ANY evidence whatsoever of a black hole.

Just a quick note, you're setting up a strawman here. Science hasn't proved the existence of black holes, and is in fact still in heated debate about them.

Science, in fact, doesn't "prove" anything. It creates theories, which are continually re-evaluated (scientists are still working on the theory of gravity, for example).

The "proof" everyone is looking for when it concerns ET visitation is the common knowledge factor. When aliens are here, public, and interactive with a great mass of humans over a long period of time, ET visitation will have been "proven". At that point, there will be no denying it (unlike times like right now, when you hear very often that "you can't deny it". We absolutely can, and there's no piece of evidence, or mass of evidence, that can scientifically change that).
You're absolutely right when you say that no video, witness testimony, photo, etc will be enough to convincingly say that yep, aliens are visiting. Those things will be very valuable once (if) the common knowledge bit happens, though.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
This looks like a saucer on a string. Shoved in a background. Just awfully terrible footage !!!

"shoved in the background"...?! seriously? Look at the way the object moves behind and emerges from the buildings. Slow-mo it. Do you know how difficult that was to do in 1997 on camcorder footage?

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Gortex has said it and I will say it too. How do I know it's fake??

Two good reasons: my eyes.

Very poor, disappointing attitude.
Will get us nowhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Very poor, disappointing attitude.
Will get us nowhere.

Thank you Fox.

It's not the poor disappointing attitude that will get us nowhere. It's the Footage !

But you want deep and complete analysis, it's fine by me.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

also what impressed me was what they said about the zooming in.

how difficult it is do seamlessly, like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Oh btw, show me a picture of a black hole. Better yet, show me ANY evidence whatsoever of a black hole.

I suggest you visit Hubblesite.org.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

They are working on that.
Black Holes Take Light For A Spin

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

a cell phone with a camera in the 90s ?
2nd line ........................

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
reply to post by DisturbedToo

a cell phone with a camera in the 90s ?
2nd line ........................

camera-phone-history

I thought the same thing.
I wouldn't say out of the realm of impossible, just highly unlikely.
But then again... phone with a VIDEO camera?
Even more unlikely.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Take away the wobble give it shiny black like "liquid black?" skin and a red/amber bottom and only have the bottom spin then make it about 18-23 times bigger and you will be looking at what i seen over my city back in mid to late 90's.

If you don't see it with your own eyes in person then you will never think any of the videos are real.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Many reports of spinning disks describe wobbling. I've never seen one ( a disk) in person so I don't know. I think you have to debunk the video by other means than how an UNKOWN craft behaves.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
the debate will rage on round and round in circles for many years to come am afraid till we have total disclosure ,while most of us on ATS dont need our government to hand feed us truths alot of the population of earth does .so while we wait on the big D we must strive to deny ignorance and never take anything at face value such as a shoddy wobbling ufo ,the technology it would take to travel light years in space and they cant keep their craft steady i do not think so

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join