It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivor: Redemption Island...Boston Rob vs. Russell (possible spoilers)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Andrea...man, she's a beast! She gave the two most fit guys in the tribe a real run for their money in that challenge (and, she didn't seem as winded after!).

She was the right choice for Rob to get rid of. The added benefit may be her ability to beat the remaining Zaps on RI, and put them all in the jury.

Because, as we all know, if a Zap is in the final 3, they are basically guaranteed the money.

Mike made a MAJOR move in the game though, buying a lot of good will from potential jury members. After all, at least 3 of those guys will be on the jury, maybe even 4 or more, depending on what happens with RI, so if Mike can make it back in, and make it to final, he's guaranteed the prize.

The big factor remains RI. I really thought they'd have 3 go, and only 1 remain (or go back in the tribe). Seems we'll have to wait until the finale' episodes now, to see how the experiment shakes out.

I think that Rob's zombies are going to wake up, and try and oust him (only to have it blow up, when he plays the idol).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Looks like Rob Zombies will go marching right to the end with Rob, not even a hint of a plan to oust him.

Wise move really. Who wouldn't want him sitting next to them for the final vote? He isn't going to get the million. Sitting next to him is almost like guaranteeing yourself the money (as long as the third person is equally despised (i.e. Phillip)).

Had a feeling he'd get Grant out. Too much of a threat. Of course, he's still on RI, along with 3 other physical threats (all of them have done well in past physical challenges).

It should be obvious now that he wants to take Phillip and Natalie to the final. Otherwise, he would have gotten rid of Natalie last night to break up that little duo of her and Ashley. But, with Ashley's immunity win, it thwarted Rob's plan to vote her out.

The only things that can mess up Rob are:
1) The RI victor coming back but in the final vote.
2) The RI victor coming back and winning immunity.

Not sure how many tribals are left in the finale', but Rob will use his idol at the last opportunity, if just to show he had it. I'm predicting a Rob, Phil, Natalie finale', with Natalie winning the million.

Guess we'll see.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is unbelievable how Rob's zombies just march along. But like you said, it makes sense I guess.

I have a feeling that if Phil makes it to the finals with Rob and Natalie...he might take the million. I know that sounds crazy, but here are my thoughts. No one is going to vote for Rob, not even any of his old alliance he backstabbed. So that leave Phil and Natalie. The jury just may see Natalie as a freeloader who just went along with everything Rob did. Phil actually made moves...stupid moves it seemed...but he made moves. He didn't fly under the radar at all...and despite all that, if he makes it to the end, I think the jury might respect that.

I'm hoping Matt can get back in the game and win it all...him or Mike. Anyone else will be a dissapointment (except Phil, because that will just be hilarious to see Rob's face).

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

was a great show last night.

Robs Zombies dont think past the next decision Rob flops on the table. Rob literaly completes half their thoughts.So sad. Would have been a genius move of the girls part to find Grant and convince him to vote off Rob. Would have been an amazing blind side.

I think grant will pop back in. Matt, who i think may have had the best experience of anyone who has ever played the game, hasnt had to fight past anyone of grants caliber.

We shall see. The finale already?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

It's the 15th.

Matt hasn't won a single challenge since the group duels on RI. He's just managed to "survive" these challenges. I think Mike or Andrea may have a better shot at coming back. Grant's a contender, but depends on the type of challenge.

The big factor is WHEN the RI victor comes back in the game. Too soon, and they are just voted off again, unless they get immunity.

I don't think the jury will give it to Phil. Steve hates Phil. Ashley hates Phil. Ralph hates Phil. And the others just think he's annoying and/or crazy. (and they are right).

Nat may ride the coattails but these have been the winners lately.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow.

I never thought the jury would give Rob the votes, but I was impressed. About time they started to award those who actually played the game.

Rob couldn't have SCRIPTED a better tribal council. The other two basically stated they rode his coat tails and did what he said.

Then, there was David's excellent speech where he basically stated the same thing. I'd like to think that if I were in the jury, it was probably the same thing I would have said.

One of the best finale's ever. (and yep, I was totally right about Rob, Nat, and Phil being in the final).

Funny that they confirmed Phil's "special agent" status...I did that after the first show he talked about it, hehe....
(I think even in this thread).

Loved David's proposal too, (wasn't sure she was going to say yes), but she was definitely shocked.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I couldn't believe how dumb Natalie sounded in front of the Jury. I guess Rob saw that and they just didn't air that. I think what really killed her was selling out Ashley.

I really didn't want Rob to win, but after seeing Phil and Natalie in front of the jury...there was no other choice. At the reunion, Phil stated that he realized after awhile that the only way he was going to stick around was to become a bad guy...I think if he would of dropped his crazyness and made that argument to the jury...he might of had a chance.

I have one complaint about the finale, my stupid DVR started recording 1/2 hour late. So I completely missed the redemption island duel. My recording started right at the begining of the number challenge.

Overall...good season. Survivor is one of those things that me and my wife have always watched, and probably always will as long as they continue. It's been fun discussing it on this thread. See ya next season.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've learned with the Survivor finale you have to record before it and after it, to be sure.

I think if he would of dropped his crazyness and made that argument to the jury...he might of had a chance.

He can't drop who he is. He is just that crazy I think....
(and if not, this guy needs his own show, and an Emmy)....

Phil and Natalie gave it to Rob, and Dave's speech served it up on a silver platter. When do you recall a jury member supporting a finalist like that? Just amazing (and a class act).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join