It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Reveal TSA Plan To Body-Scan Pedestrians, Train Passengers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by 46ACE

Predator FTW!

But yes, person who replied to my post, we have no idea what to put into the vacuum if we do take down the corrupt government.

My point is most Americans still are living in denial and think this will not affect them and that everything will be all right. We have to realize we have a problem with the people running this world and this country and we need to remove them!

I do have an idea what to put into the vacuum... Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And join the Ethical Planetarian Party. Link in sig.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That means shopping malls, federal buildings, concerts, sporting events you name it the tyranny will be rolled out in any large gathering of people that they mass at in the name of fighting terrorism and defending freedom. This stops now!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

How are things over in FEMA region 6?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Well down here in OKC they're gonna be building one the tallest skyscrapers in America (Devon Building) that will be constructed in early 2012 and it's just about half way up right now. Im just hoping they don't try to stage anything with it like they did with the WTC. I'd originally put ideas out there to the We Are Change group Im in to raise awareness around the construction site of the Devon Building about 9/11 being an Inside Job back in september and maybe get put on the a local news station but I was unable to make it. Other than that it's the same mindless sheep roaming everywhere, I saw on the news last night that Barry Levinson is going to be making a movie about the Murrah Building bombing. www.huffingtonpost.com...

How are things in Wonderland where your at?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Have food and water so can't complain. The anticipation of dollar collapse is killing me. Wish it would happen already and be over with. Or at least for enough people to get together and start the revolution that seems inevitable.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Yea I know. Did you watch AJ's interview with Lindsey Williams saying it will be dead by the end of 2012.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is like Nazi Germany but worse, get scanned, get felt up, have to produce papers(ID) just because you went shopping for some food and the TSA decided to set up a road side check stop.

I think this is preparation for something bigger.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Point taken. So here we sit in our "free" society and we register for school, apply for mortages and rental agreements, acquire licenses to buy firearms, drive cars, sign up for cell-phone accounts, Internet accts, Cable, satellite tv, dish tv, insurance policies, retirement accts, Library Cards, credit cards, postal services etc, etc,etc, etc.

For such a "free" society...there sure is a lot of "registering" and documentation required that must be updated periodically. So. All of these can verify who you are and what you do, and where you go, listen to, look at and buy. To check your "I.D.'s" and verify...at-any-time-upon request-by-any-enforcement personnel, is normal and required. We have set it up this way by allowing all these freedoms.

In the course of their duties, they are required to stop, detain, check, verify, affirm and otherwise find out who you are, what you are doing, who you are doing it with, when you did it and how often...and smell your breath and sniff out your home or car for "weed"...well? There you go.

They can...and are supposed to...check us all out for our own safety and theirs...Illegal searches that we think, and they dont. The laws are in their favor now-a-days...to protect us and assure our freedoms to have those things as we do.

Dont like it? Once you get out of detention...go file a lawsuit...that'll take awhile to even get to any court if it even does. And then? "Just doing their jobs". Might have been wrong to you...but they have that right and are enforcing it everywhere you go, visit, bank, buy, travel the freeways, roads, air, rails etc. All in check-pointed applications, in the name fo freedom. Ours. So, there you go. And that sound was the sound of the 4th Amendment slamming the door.

PS If you havent noticed...every law and guarantee by our Constitution we have...is in a check and balance-by-determination-of-credentials-and-proof of who we are and why we are doing what we choose to do at any given moment. This is the way TPTB snuck in ways to hassle us. By providing our necessary "Security".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yeah. Only time will tell >_

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Sounds like the mark of the beast to me. The bar codes needed to buy and sell. Maybe there was something to the Bible after all. And not just the Bible, what about the Mayans, Hopis, etc. ?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

You are absolutely right about that. But other modern & ancient societies have always had ways to identify cheifs, princes, medicine men etc...so in that way, its no different.

But with me having to be "bar-coded" by FEMA, well? It does make us feel like cattle...going to slaughter...and maybe we are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join