It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Have you people lost your minds? Have you? What did you accomplish in Egypt anon? A bunch of people dead and the military in charge? Boy thats a shining example of win isnt it? Get real,I am a patriot, a real patriot,the constitution as written will stand or I will be dead. You people better wake up and research useful idiots because thats what you are.

You think our military and veterans will show the love when you try and take down our constitution? LOL it'll be a blood bath and the blood will be yours. Go on ahead, I stand with the constitution AS WRITTEN. See you on the field.

Well then why aren't you on the warpath to DC since they long ago trashed the Constitution? You talk big talk, can you walk the walk?
edit on 3-3-2011 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Vizzle

Me and my childrens liberty as written in the declaration and constitution will be preserved over my dead body and I fight well so bring it on. Thats why I'm done talking and its late.

This is the reason you clutch to this piece of paper so hard? What you fail to realize is that the constitution does not give you liberty. Its purpose is to restrain the government from infringing upon it. As the current situation clearly shows it didn't work. So say you reinstate 1776 how long before it fails again?
edit on 3-3-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Well then why aren't you on the warpath to DC since they long ago trashed the Constitution? You talk big talk, can you walk the walk?

He can't - he is all talk. He sounds just as bad as any 'terrorist.' He is so wrapped up in his own BS he strangles himself. These flag wavers wave the flag so hard they don't realize that they keep getting hit in the head with the pole.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If he/she works anywhere near an Internet backbone, and is in a position of authority, yes he can do that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't get it.
What I do get is that movies have a great influence on keyboard "revolutionaries" which makes me chuckle.

Evolution NOT revolution.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Star and Flag. (and kudos. also die hard Tool fan)
I am right on board with this type of revolution and pretty much the entirety of the letter. It's idealistic as hell, sure, but it could actually help to save ourselves.

TOOL! FTW but even better to me Puscifer.com

Change has come, "Momma Sed"

We can cross "The Humbling River" together.

because right now we are looking like the "Polar Bear" on its last bit of ice flow.

Its all a choice, now is the time of the "Indigo Children".

I think Anon is a great group and is true democracy in action.

Playlist here www.youtube.com... or at Puscifer.com .

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by raknjak
I don't get it.
What I do get is that movies have a great influence on keyboard "revolutionaries" which makes me chuckle.

Evolution NOT revolution.

Revolution brings you back around EVOLUTION rises you above. CHEERS! Your very right.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think that the best thing to do would be to get in on the ground floor of the n.w.o. so you aren't left behind. Its happening all around us. I just have to ask... what's so bad about a global community? I'm pretty sure the world is controlled by an elite group of people anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

you have your cover blown.

are you the NWO your self or some thing ?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Cover blown? I never hid anything from the very beginning, in fact I made threads that indicates I support the NWO. I also made a thread that indicates that the NWO I support is not the same as the wikipedia entry of the NWO.

No cover is blown and before you blame the Anons for this remember everyone is Anons.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This letter is thoughtful and surprisingly unprovocative, in my opinion. I really do not see how anyone can disagree with the sentiments expressed.

Kudos to Anon, and
to members who can't or don't read (think?).

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

You changed DC dramatically in 2010 by hiring a bunch of morons who don't know the first thing about hte constitution and in many cases seek to destroy whole chunks of it?

Hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Anon gaining a lot of momentum lately. They are truly on the front lines with Alex Jones whether you like that reality or not. Down the road these will be the heroes of history if things keep going the way it appears.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by nickoli

You cant fix a system that is broken beyond repair, you can only remove the old system and replace it with something that isnt corrupt and evil. If you dont want to stand fine, just dont get in the way of those who do, no matter what method they use to do it.

Nothing changed in 2010 and by the time 2012 comes along you will have lost everything and gained nothing. Its a real world out there. A world that cares not for the children, not for the individual and deffinatly not for you or me.

Respects to you

Our system is not broke beyond repair. We can repair it, but we need people with guts. People that actually know the Constitution and know that no laws created by this fool's gold congress (like the Patriot Act for example) holds water unless the people allow it.
All we have to do is all sit down where we stand and say to hell with you all. It doesn't take long either.
But as long as people rail on about their idealism and not real truth, we will remain in this funk til we finally take a shower.
PU!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

seriously. do. something.

stand up. help. create. break down. something.

I get it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

I hate to break it to you the but the "change" you cause in DC in 2010 is an illusion. You believe there is a difference between Right and Left. There are some superficial differences but underneath they are all the same. It took me many years to realize this. I think what made me realize it was 9/11, the Patriot Act and the war in Iraq. The Bush administration was as underhanded and criminal as they get. And this is coming from a conservative, registered Republican. It's all a ruse, my friend. See my sig.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oh please.

anonnews.org...
anonnews.org...
That sounds more like it

You do realize that this is an open letter to all of us...we are all ANON...

NO that little trick is the best thing they have managed to pull, it's like a cult is amusing.
edit on 3-3-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CerBeRus666
S&F

You do realize that this is an open letter to all of us...we are all ANON...
Every individual should strive to obtain the necessary knowledge for a counter attack, or a preventive stile, before Chairman Obameeeehhhhhhhhh tries to take over our only weapon: a totally free, transparent, and unedited INTERNET.

...and I'm thankful I am not ruled by your government and Obama has no control over my internet

line 2

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
There is no internet counter attack when they pull the plug.

There are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars wired/transfered via companies like Western Union and Online banking.. If they cut the internet for even 12 hours.. stocks would fall faster than African ladies panties at the Obama inauguration.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by mr-lizard

A network is built like a tree or a wagon wheel it has central points,they all do everywhere. I wont get into specifics. If you had spent the last 30yrs building them like I have you would know this. Lets just say I have been all over the nation building this network you so love,doing what they said couldnt be done. Developing products they said wouldnt work, crossing or going under rivers,interstates,lakes,swamps,mountains over hill over dale. I could cut off half the US in a matter of hours and nothing could be done about it,nothing, unless your me, which your not. Or I could simply go unplug what I'm authorized to do,unplug the fiber to the router,its really rather simple. Cut of networks specifically and leave others up its really easy to do and they can do it rather easily. I could shut off thousands of modems in a matter of minutes were I told to and believe me if you anons foment revolution here in America thats the first thing I'll do.

This little rant of chest-thumping I just read, is exactly the reason why there's so many problems over there. It's the I'm-the-Alpha-male blah blah blah. It's old and you, sir, I don't think you're Clint Eastwood. The Original Poster was giving a viewpoint that he believes in and, frankly speaking, you're making a fool out of yourself.
You may be a technician of a sort, but be advised, you're not the only 'big' person on this network. You are in the company of many academics and leaders in various fields.

Take a chill pill and relax. Let the person state his point.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join