It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

very nice!! where do i sign up?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
OP,what does "anonymous" mean?I hope you'll be back soon,i feel like chatting around.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

How then does that stop anyone from releasing an Anonymous fake !

you dont need permission to upload anything to the internet , I could create a fake Anon poster with and equally interesting message , and pass it off as an anonymous release , who could tell it was fake or real !

Whilst anon are hacking away at whoever they decide to target , they could be at least frying some of the bigger fish that actually would make a difference
for a start they could take out some of the big players presently causing the world alot of problems

If they were that smart they would at least hack into the nuclear defense networks and disable everyones nuclear launch facilities thus causing complete nuclear black out , so that no nation had the ability to remotely launch or track nuclear missles.
Wouldnt that seem like a good idea , I appreciate they are all on networks which are in no way connected to the internet , but they should start there !

they could attack each nations cyber warfare divisions thus stopping each nation from fighting each other in a virtual sense

I suppose though Anon are taking one step at a time and building momentum , are Anon out of their league ?
is there some branch of government somewhere that holds the most brilliant minds capabale of beating Anon and its multitude of hackers . Like does the US have some brilliant computer genius somewhere who has the power and technology at hand to defeat anon in a head to head cyber war ?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

exactly what is says in the dictionary mate!

anonyimity , without identity

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

exactly what is says in the dictionary mate!

anonyimity , without identity

Are you an "anon" too?If not i'd like the OP to answer my Q.Like i said,i feel like chatting and to be precise,i feel like chatting with an anonymous fella.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

No need to sign up Anonymous is not a group or an organization. Just go to the link at the OP and click on the IRC on the top of the page.

Anonymous and anonymous are different at least to us (there's really no us and no YOU and I) and to everyone else.

When I talk here I am speaking on my behalf, not the Anons.

And if you want to chat with me, I'll be on chat here (chat by ATS).

reply to post by sapien82

Well that's the point of the Anons, some do it for the "lulz" others do it for a very mature reason. There is no fake or real when it's comes to the Anons, you can check the link in the OP though to confirm if it really came from the Anons as a whole.

And to answer your questions about the Hackers, you can be (well in fact you already are) part of the Anons. The Hackers there are just small part of the collective.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Added some content

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Hold on-How can you be talking just on your behalf and yet in earlier posts of yours you say "we"?You even invited people to "your IRC" channel,you know,for "anons".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Yes "we" the collective but I have my own agendas and that should not be mixed with the whole collective or the Anons.

It's not "my" IRC channel, it's like one of the hang-outs of anons for now, you could go check it out. There are tons of helpful "guise" there.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

Yes "we" the collective but I have my own agendas and that should not be mixed with the whole collective or the Anons.

It's not "my" IRC channel, it's like one of the hang-outs of anons for now, you could go check it out. There are tons of helpful "guise" there.

I didn't really mean "yours" personally anyway.
I meant that it belongs to anons.

Well,at least some part of your agenda have to be similar with the rest of the group otherwise you wouldn't join them in the first place.

Now,let me get this straight.You say that you're an anon,so you're behind a proxy right now or anything like that?I mean,that seems the whole idea,not being able to be traced,identified etc.Am i wrong?If yes,don't you think that you could get in trouble by being a part of such a group?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Yes I'm behind a super duper cool proxy that nobody could trace my IP
and no I only write some stuff for us so how could I be in trouble?

We are also releasing a tutorial for the newbloods (n00bs) I also helped a little bit in doing that, also the part that confuses people is when they think that all Anons are Hackers or tech savvy that should be dropped in my opinion because Anon has grown away from /b/ most if not all Anons are now fighting for a much nobler cause.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

We are also releasing a tutorial for the newbloods (n00bs) I also helped a little bit in doing that, also the part that confuses people is when they think that all Anons are Hackers or tech savvy that should be dropped in my opinion because Anon has grown away from /b/ most if not all Anons are now fighting for a much nobler cause.

If you're an anon noone can really tell which anon is only typing stuff in a forum and which one is hacking here and there,so normally i'd expect the whole group to be expected to have the same amount of responsibility.

Other than that,i highly doubt that the users you're gathering in this thread are indeed hiding they're true IPs and info.The ones that will agree with your ideas could be traced and,who knows,even be held responsible in behalf of Anonymous.Don't you think you could get someone in trouble?I didn't see a post of yours giving a heads-up about it,something like "if you're gonna agree with me/us cover your asses".
If you did and i missed it i apologise.
Also,how can anybody be sure that only anons (or anons-to-be) will be joinning your IRC channel?You gave an open invitation after all.

Don't reply yet!I'm editing!

edit on 4-3-2011 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)

EDIT:Something that i forgot to add.
You said Anonymous are fighting for a nobler cause.What cause is that?Make it simple because i'm a bit stupid. (if there are more than one i'd be glad to know them)
edit on 4-3-2011 by Oceanborn because: Adding something.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

super duper cool proxy ???

since you're so intelligent
I wonder if you knew about
a sub-project of Echelon
which the NSA and CIA buys
up servers in many different countries
and allows them to be used
openly as proxies just for the
sole purpose of inviting the
sheep to dinner. If you are
using one of those proxy servers,
then you are not anonymous.
But you knew that already I'm sure

How do you think those anon hackers
in Britain were caught after they attacked
Pay-pal and Mastercard ???

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Whats with the picture? That come with anons message? There will be no meaningful revolution in America that doesn't uphold and love the constitution. Anon be warned, I built the network, I run the network and I can certainly shut down the network,satellitte included,in five seconds.

Im no hacker,cracker,white hat,black hat etc but I can sure shut down large areas of the network for very long periods of time should I chose to. No amount of comp skills can fix the havoc that I can bring.

We just changed DC dramatically in 2010 and we'll do it again in 2012 so our system isnt broke. To foment and incite a revolution against my constitutional republic will make you enemy #1 and you will lose,badly.

I am not a fan of Anon but neither am I a fan of blind obedience to the constitution. The constitution has several flaws that need correcting because you see where it has led us. It was a document governing the union of the several states for mutual defense and protecting free trade not a document governing the people. It does not apply to the people. It was a restriction on that governing body specifically telling them to keep thier hands off the people and the states except were it applies to thier mutual agreement. The commerce clause needs to be stricken and the taxing authority needs to be stricken. Then is might be workable. Still it is not a guarantee against abuse.

If you changed DC dramatically in 2010 how come nothing has changed then? Patriot act got passed, obama care still there, Still 17 trillion in debt and climbing, still fighting illegal wars, etc etc. NOTHING HAS CHANGED! So I suggest you stop the flag waving and face reality. Which is the corruption and the phoney monetary scheme have set us on an irreversible course to economic destruction, it is a mathematical certainty. The constitution will not save us and I don't need a piece of paper to tell me "no harm = no crime" and taking money or substance against ones will is theft even if you call it tax.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Real life calls and i gotta go.Sorry for that and thanks for replying.

I might be back in this thread later.

To boondock-saint: Your avi is f*cking creepy!

Take care!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Can't you take a joke?

No need to scare them, I bet they already know that.

Everyone can be a part of the Anons and we are not doing a crime sir, since when did it became a crime writing things? Since when did it became a crime to chat anonymously? Internet is a REALLY serious place, huh?

And it's never right to assume that someone is super intelligent by the stuff they write.

I really have no reason to respond to you any further unless you can provide some topics that can be discussed here.

Mark Twain said "It's better to stay silent and look a fool, rather than speak and remove all doubt." (I guess I should follow that more.)

I send you a U2U (PM).

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
To boondock-saint: Your avi is f*cking creepy!

oh dude
that's Darth Soros
the leader of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer42

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Anonymous does not have my respect.

Anonymous ruined my friend's life, when they hacked paypal and caused her to lose hundreds of dollars worth of business, which was her sole income. She ultimately lost her apartment and was living in her car until I convinced her to stay with me until she got back on her feet.

This is a blatant lie as the attack on paypal only affected traffic to their main page portal. Financial transactions were not impacted at all. I am sorry your friend was having financial problems but for either of you to blame Anon for that is beyond ridiculous.

Are you kidding me? Yes you must be. Her financial transactions, were indeed interrupted which led to her losing her home. Thanks for playing though.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

lol
I'm not accusing you of a crime

I'm just advising you about proxy servers

no threat intended

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hmm...interesting recent development in this thread.

I'm going to watch this closely...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Hmm...interesting recent development in this thread.
I'm going to watch this closely...

ummmmm,
what recent development
would that be ???

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join