It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
DISCLAIMER : I do not own anything here I did not create it but it is for US, do what you will. It's up to you to do something.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f2563732e56.jpg[/atsimg]
www.anonnews.org...

We stand at a unique time in our history, the rise of the internet and computer technology have contributed to an unparalleled rate of prosperity for the First World.

We have created for ourselves and empire unlike any other, a global network of constant trade and communication, a new age of technological advancement. We have come a long way from our humble roots in the Industrial Revolution and the days of Manifest Destiny. We are now pioneers on new digital frontiers expanding our domain from the quantum world to the far reaches of space.

And yet, the empire faces a crisis, a global recession, growing poverty, rampant violence, corruption in politics, and threats to personal freedom. As it was before in other times of crisis, the old stories have begun to repeat themselves. The half truths, this time repeated nightly on cable news and echoed through a series of tubes onto the internet: the empire is strong, change is unwise, business as usual is the answer. In times of uncertainty there are those who seek to add to the confusion, to prey on our insecurities and fears. Those who would seek to keep us divided for their own gain. The pervasive strategy takes many very convincing forms: Liberals and Conservatives, Christians and Muslims, Black and White, Saved and sinner.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ec9646f3f37.jpg[/atsimg]

You still fear unity? You still fear the NWO?

Fear won't get you far in life, do something.

(Read my signature for "our" definition of the NWO)
edit on 2-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Do not play their game by their rules.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Damn should've remembered to put the Disclaimer.

Mod Note: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS– Please Review This Link
Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on Wed Mar 2 2011 by Jbird because: added ex tags and link

edit on Wed Mar 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote length

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Star and Flag. (and kudos. also die hard Tool fan)
I am right on board with this type of revolution and pretty much the entirety of the letter. It's idealistic as hell, sure, but it could actually help to save ourselves.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I lul'd hard at the "devided by zero" poster.

S&F

I feel good things about to awake inside the people soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
S&F

You do realize that this is an open letter to all of us...we are all ANON...
Every individual should strive to obtain the necessary knowledge for a counter attack, or a preventive stile, before Chairman Obameeeehhhhhhhhh tries to take over our only weapon: a totally free, transparent, and unedited INTERNET.

Great letter. Now go learn how to best become ANON - ..."for we are Legion"...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Whats with the picture? That come with anons message? There will be no meaningful revolution in America that doesn't uphold and love the constitution. Anon be warned, I built the network, I run the network and I can certainly shut down the network,satellitte included,in five seconds.

Im no hacker,cracker,white hat,black hat etc but I can sure shut down large areas of the network for very long periods of time should I chose to. No amount of comp skills can fix the havoc that I can bring.

We just changed DC dramatically in 2010 and we'll do it again in 2012 so our system isnt broke. To foment and incite a revolution against my constitutional republic will make you enemy #1 and you will lose,badly.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is no internet counter attack when they pull the plug. There is a real counter attack, which involves another tool you may or may not own.

Originally posted by nickoli
Whats with the picture? That come with anons message? There will be no meaningful revolution in America that doesn't uphold and love the constitution. Anon be warned, I built the network, I run the network and I can certainly shut down the network,satellitte included,in five seconds.

Im no hacker,cracker,white hat,black hat etc but I can sure shut down large areas of the network for very long periods of time should I chose to. No amount of comp skills can fix the havoc that I can bring.

We just changed DC dramatically in 2010 and we'll do it again in 2012 so our system isnt broke. To foment and incite a revolution against my constitutional republic will make you enemy #1 and you will lose,badly.

Do you have any clue about the united states, the spirit it was built upon and the writings of the men who created the constitution. Revolution is not your enemy, it's your only friend. It's a necessity. Please go learn. Go read the writings of the man who authored the constitution you so blindly use a weapon. Too bad you're holding it backwards.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If you could get enough people united they could make there own new world order.

anon world order...eh

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

We are not afraid, we are a legion and we shall prevail. Pull the plug you say? Do you think we are entirely dependent on the internet for communication?

The new age is coming (this may take years to achieve completion), would you stay in the sideline or would you join us?

You choose, it's been your choice since the beginning not ours.

What's with the picture you ask? Symbols and emblems (including pictures) can be used as a means of communication.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Replied to the wrong person.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Are you advocating hacking and encouraging others to do the same???

I'm pretty sure that is against the T&C....is it not?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Do something, do something! Second thread about doing something.

I am sending information, formed a planetary "political" party, and writing, writing, writing! Here are the links to most of my work:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I welcome all to take the ideas and spread them, claiming them as their own if they wish. It's not about me but the ideas and what we CAN do about the mess TPTB have us in.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

No you are entirely wrong about that, we do not advocate anything that is against the T & C of ATS.

What you do and how you do it is the challenge.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Saturn ascends.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Whats with the picture? That come with anons message? There will be no meaningful revolution in America that doesn't uphold and love the constitution.

While I adore the Constitution, Humanity must think on a global level if it is to pull itself out of the clutches of TPTB. Keep the principles of that document, and the Bill of Rights. But remove yourself from this "patriotic" divide and conquer mentality.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

No you are entirely wrong about that, we do not advocate anything that is against the T & C of ATS.

What you do and how you do is the challenge.

Anonymous is a known hacking group...is it not?

We can choose to use new technology for radical positive change or let it be used against us. We can choose to keep the internet free, keep channels of communication open and dig new tunnels into those places where information is still guarded. Or we can let it all close in around us.

When you are telling people to "use new technology for radical positive change"...and it is coming from a known hacking group...we are suppose to believe you are not talking about hacking

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

You cant fix a system that is broken beyond repair, you can only remove the old system and replace it with something that isnt corrupt and evil. If you dont want to stand fine, just dont get in the way of those who do, no matter what method they use to do it.

Nothing changed in 2010 and by the time 2012 comes along you will have lost everything and gained nothing. Its a real world out there. A world that cares not for the children, not for the individual and deffinatly not for you or me.

Respects to you

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I built the network, I run the network and I can certainly shut down the network,

Al Gore ????
Is that really YOU ????

no offense brother, just a pun.
But will have to agree, if there is
no US Constitution in the deal
with anon, then I have no use
for them.

A lot of good men and women died
for that piece of paper. Letting it
go to waste would be like spitting
on their graves.

And besides, anon hasn't proved to me
that they are not left-wing biased.
They seem to only attack the right.
hmmmmmm, actions speak louder
than words.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Believe what you want sir.

A radical change, does that mean hack everyone? No, you can change the world by doing what I do here. To tell you the truth I have no abilities to hack you (heck I don't even know how to check your I.P. address) but that is clearly not the message here.

Figure it out, and I see no point in responding to you any further.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm intrigued. How can you do this but claim not to be a hacker?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Have you people lost your minds? Have you? What did you accomplish in Egypt anon? A bunch of people dead and the military in charge? Boy thats a shining example of win isnt it? Get real,I am a patriot, a real patriot,the constitution as written will stand or I will be dead. You people better wake up and research useful idiots because thats what you are.

You think our military and veterans will show the love when you try and take down our constitution? LOL it'll be a blood bath and the blood will be yours. Go on ahead, I stand with the constitution AS WRITTEN. See you on the field.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Have you bothered reading the letter sir?

We advocate a non-VIOLENT revolution.

The Egyptian revolt is a FAKE revolution, you ask me why? Because they might be able to overthrow their current dictator but they are still under the rules of ALLAH.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
but they are still under the rules of ALLAH.

are you saying that they should not have
the right to worship the deity they wish ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join