It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the World by the Anons.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Anon as in "Anonymous" the hackivist group? As an aspiring programmer, I come across that name somewhat. Would I interrupt a communication medium like the internet to get a point across? No, that's infringing on freedom of speech. That thing your group claims to respect. No one likes a hypocrite, you know.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

You posted a link to whyweprotest and videos of some "achievements" and that's it....that was you reply....I don't know why i'm wasting my time with you.

To any ATSers who are reading this thread,question yourselves why Anonymous and their site whyweprotest are interested about the "poor","mistreated" people in Iran.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
They are making sure that the new era of humanity is dictated by the will of the majority and endorse and support the NOVUS ORDO HUMANAE LIBERTAS - NEW ORDER OF HUMAN LIBERTY!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Whoever wrote this is right. It's been brewing for the longest time and it's time to get this revolution started. I've waited a long time for a calling like this and soon things will change for the better.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
People who follow these kinds of groups such as anon are the same useless and worthless idiots that follow politicians blindly in hopes that they will do as they say or as they once said and bring freedom to the people. These masses claim to be educated because they can commit to memory what others said. That is not education. Education is applying what you have learned, weighing consequences, analyze, analyze, analyze, and coming to your own conclusion. Any type of blind recognition and endorsement is simply religion. And thus, I have the same qualms with these groups as I do with religion. What kind of god, president, or representative of the people are you if you must instill fear to collect a following and accomplish your sadistic goals? And in doing so what sets you apart from any other malevolent leader?

Lurking in the shadows serves a single purpose: so that you cannot be blamed when the # hits the fan.

You say you want rebellion and revolution? How many people would die for a cause with an outcome that is as uncertain as the the associates of these self-righteous organizations. Need I remind you of history? Of the French Revolution, or the Russian Revolution, or the the Germanic Revolution? Need I remind you of the greedy bastards who promised the world to their people but conquered it for themselves? Need I remind you that the only successful revolutions to EVER take place were in Rome and in America? All of these revolutions were born in blood, lived in blood, and died in blood. America was a little different because we had somewhere to go that was beyond the reach of our rulers. It in itself was no revolution, but a severance.

So what sets you apart from all of these greedy #s? Would you truly give all of the power you gain away so easily? No, because if you would you wouldn't be anonymous.

And what happens to the people who choose to be neutral? Or the ones who choose to side against you? Do they all die? Who are you to even begin to decide this fate? Do they really deserve to die because they have different beliefs than your little group? The answer is no. But this is what every revolution comes down to.

The powers in the shadows remain hidden while using the useful idiots as fodder. Once in power you must wipe away all conflicts to solidify your dominance. But in doing this you lose the faith of the people who claimed it for you. In doing this you solidify your ultimate demise. The will of the people will not be suppressed for you or for any of the other shadowy conspiracies. Sooner or late you always fall just in time for the next shadowy group to come along. Sorry. That's how it works.

You are no god. You are no savior. I do not have a deep rooted notion for religion. But I do above all else believe that the Bible has a great number of great lessons. I value morality. And what my morals tell me is that if a true savior were to ever come he will do so without the need of anonymity. He will bring light to all the shadows and not lurk in them. People lurk in shadows because they are shadowy people.

Do not # with my rights. My rights are etched in stone and you are a but a scribe with a pen.

My rights are mine alone to protect. To lend that protection to someone else would be just as foolish as it always has been.

We do not need any more revolutions. On the road to true freedom we need only self-awareness, self-assurance, self-justice, true education, and fundamental truths. This and this alone will inevitably guarantee us true peace and true prosperity.

So all hail Anon, the next in line of the shadowy groups that will one day be ridden from existence. All hail the inevitable cleansing of you and your corrupt associates.

Thank you,
A true freedom fighter

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
reply to post by mr-lizard

A network is built like a tree or a wagon wheel it has central points,they all do everywhere. I wont get into specifics. If you had spent the last 30yrs building them like I have you would know this. Lets just say I have been all over the nation building this network you so love,doing what they said couldnt be done. Developing products they said wouldnt work, crossing or going under rivers,interstates,lakes,swamps,mountains over hill over dale. I could cut off half the US in a matter of hours and nothing could be done about it,nothing, unless your me, which your not. Or I could simply go unplug what I'm authorized to do,unplug the fiber to the router,its really rather simple. Cut of networks specifically and leave others up its really easy to do and they can do it rather easily. I could shut off thousands of modems in a matter of minutes were I told to and believe me if you anons foment revolution here in America thats the first thing I'll do.

So basically, you are admitting that you have the authority to "shut down the internet".

Who gave you that authority for something that was paid for WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS?

And you are willing to pull the plug, to silence speech that you oppose? So much for that good ole Constitution, eh?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
While this is very true. This argument has nothing to do with just the Internet. It's about principle. Yes we are losing our freedoms everyday. But this is because radical groups like these Anons, the unions, and pretty much all of the radical movement groups all over the world and their influence on our democratic party. There is never a simple answer to a complex problem. Overthrowing one group just leads to another taking their place. But the more radical people that are funding the democrats, the more corrupt and unjust the nation and by consequence the world becomes. This is obvious considering the past century. I personally believe that these Anons are members of google/facebook among other computer oriented groups. There is one fact. They are very radical obviously. Which means they are probably influenced and/or have ties to the radical groups in the modern world. All of whom are obviously grouping together right now to bring down the western way of life. The problem is that they want communism. Although communism is fundamentally a remarkable concept, it will not truly take hold in the modern times because it is far to easy for the people who gain a little power to become greedy like all people do and then take control. Historically radical movements like communism have made it very easy for these people to assume complete dominance. It will not truly work until people can stop being being seduced by the desire of power. This obviously will not happen anytime soon.

If you truly are a proponent of this I want you to truly think about what it means and think back to what you have learned about the revolutions I mentioned in my previous post. These have all been terrifying nations to live in during radical shifts. Think of Robespierre and The Terror. Is that what you want the world to be like? Because with the magnitude of the shifts and the sheer number of groups that is where it's going. These Anons are no different.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Another thing to consider is that just like politicians these people do not care about the individual. Just the numbers. They could care less what happens to you or me. They could care less about the will of the people. They could care less if a few people die for their cause. As long as they are around they will only care about establishing their twisted goals and they will mark all deaths as necessary for the good of the people. What about the good of the individuals? This is a common flaw in revolutionary thinking, and something which they could never hope to understand because they view people in numbers.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Personally, I'm waiting for the day that humanity as a whole establishes organic telepathy, as opposed to what we have now, the synthetic, non organic, controlled by an outside source telepathy known as the internet. The day that happens, we truly will be living in a Golden Age, not to mention the megalomaniac control freaks in charge currently will get screwed over royally. I doubt a revolution would even be needed after that point, as TPTB will destroy THEMSELVES in a panic when they realize that they have lost power. Pride comes before the fall.

This type of telepathy is coming, that's why so many new age videos and articles stress that you harbor love as opposed to fear. Have no fear, and just let fear destroy itself so the rest of humanity can live in peace.

Also, this telepathy will be established from the heart and other chakras, seeing as the signals emitted between the neurons in your brain aren't powerful enough to leave your skulls, but the signals emitted from your chakras sure can! BTW, chakra is just a fancy word for powerful clusters of nerves located in several places along the centerline of your body, with a few located off the centerline, such as your hands for example.

I'm an empath.

Telepathy and telempathy will eliminate government and monetary control systems. Also, this post is relevant to my signature.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Have you people lost your minds? Have you? What did you accomplish in Egypt anon? A bunch of people dead and the military in charge? Boy thats a shining example of win isnt it? Get real,I am a patriot, a real patriot,the constitution as written will stand or I will be dead. You people better wake up and research useful idiots because thats what you are.

You think our military and veterans will show the love when you try and take down our constitution? LOL it'll be a blood bath and the blood will be yours. Go on ahead, I stand with the constitution AS WRITTEN. See you on the field.

nickoli,

Your love of The Constitution and basic ideals that built the US is admirable and I share that with you.

What I and so many others disagree with you on is that the Government is broken again.

1913 Creation of The Federal Reserve a PRIVATE central bank!

1914 Creation of The IRS to enforce taxation on the people to PAY the Federal Reserve for loaning us money at interest.

Corporate Law

PAC funds

it goes on and on. I want my country back! I want the real USA as it's supposed to be not this Banking/Corporate Plutocracy.

If you are on a forum like this and don't understand these things well...

That leaves only 2 possabilities. I'll give you the benefit and am just going to say, WAKE UP, we need you.

Best Wishes,

Frater

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
But they have too much fun bullying people, it goes from ego to hey wait guys unity.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cardicorona

The best ATS post ever. Period.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

The irony is they are using masonic symbology in their artwork.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join