It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no comet elenin??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

I think the following 'unscientific' images below more clearly illustrates by how much the asteroid will miss the moon by, surprisingly the figure I came up with is nearly exact to what JPL figured. First the side, then the top and the projected 'unscientific' total in the lower right.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
Hey fellow ats'ers, well i had the day off today so thought id catch up on some info about comet elenin seeing as its supposed to be breaking through the eleptic plane on the 4th of march, and theres not really that much information regarding comet elenin especially from actual astronomers even nasa they dont tell of its size, i just cant seem to find out its size at all, i mean we have its trajectory, the speed its going but its size still eludes me.

anyway while i was hunting for more information i came across this video which claims that comet elenin..is in fact not a comet at all, now leonid elenin (the man who found the comet) found it on an 18" telescope...

the person who uploaded this video used a bigger and better telescope but just couldnt find comet elenin anywhere, BUT where comet elenin should be...in its place he found a brown dwarf, u couldnt see it until he puts it on infrared then u see its heat signal...now surely a comet u would see it without infrared and u would certainly see its tail, but it was nowehere to be found.

have a look at the video..just scroll down...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I would embed but havent figured that out lol..if someone could embed for me id be extremely gratefull.

So we have that..then we have hilary clinton having and i quote "An unprecedented meeting" of all the U.S ambassadors..what this meeting was about i have no clue and i doubt any of us will either, but all very odd to say the least.

We also have the possibility or we have had the "heads up" that beetlguise could be on the verge of exploding which will give the illusion of a second sun in our skies...hmmmm really? or could this very well be a cover story for something else that may be appearing in our skies in the near future such as maybe...oh i dunno...a brown dwarf?

Im not claiming to know exactly whats going on here, the name elenin itself is somewhat creepy E.L.E nin

E.L.E extinction level event such as the name of the comet in the movie deep impact where the excellent actor morgan freeman played our president....

These are my thoughts on this whole situation...what are yours?

thankyou.

edit* i found out on a thread on here that its size is around 500km?!?! is that right can anyone verify this?
thread ; www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-3-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

What are my thoughts!
First, on the subject of the brown dwarf, I have a 'radical' view of my own in substitution to that theory ( I just heard that..."OMG!!! Another crackpot theory...GREAT!!!), which I'll get to momentarily. Furthermore, on the subject of the 'discovering astronomer' Leonid Elenin, I do not subscribe to the idea of his name as clear indication that it refers to an E.L.E, merely because the Man does exist
Now, since you did ask for others thoughts on the entire matter, I will be more than happy to oblige you. I must forewarn you though, this is something that is highly questionable because it's basis lies in hypothetical astrophysics/astrodynamics Not to mention, I am not professionally qualified in the fields of astrophysics or astrodynamics. However, I am quite adept at mathematics, I will not pretend that fully understand all the aspects of these dynamics. Therefore, before I continue, I already know that this is gonna probably ripped to shreds by many from both sides of 'the equation', and I really could care less. However, I do ask one thing that most theorists here don't ask...Do me a Favor!!! Prove Me Wrong!!! Back i up with known science, please. Cause in this case, I would much rather I be wrong...than be Right!
Anyway, my theory is based on the few basic facts, a few basic observations of coincidental events. conjecture, and a hypothetically astronomical object...
To start, it doesn't fully match the profile of a brown dwarf. Yes, it is suspicious that it appears to have had an effect on our planet (provided that it is more than a mere comet) on certain dates of seismic activity that appear to coincide with what is an alignment between Elenin/Sun/Earth (Elenin/Earth/Sun). Plus, I assume that there are only a few (compared to the entire count of members and employees of all associated agencies) within the system that would be privy to such info and position(s) to have ability and authority to initiate a 'psy-op' cover. Besides, it is true...Saturn's orbit would be "All-Jacked Up" because of a brown dwarf.
But, since I for one believe it has to be more, due to the seismic activity of the planet, which...if was mere coincidence, why does it appear to have happen every single alignment, at least since Feb. 2010! Comets 'Do Not' affect our planet in such a dramatic ways, especially from such a great distance as 6 A.U.
So, I ask...What the Hell could be so small as to be mistaken for a comet, yet have the gravitational force to affect our planet from such a distance, and also...for some reason...acting somewhat similar to a brown dwarf.
Well, there is Nothing that is Proven to exist that fits this criteria. So, enter the hypothetical...
I have recently discovered, through my own unique interests in astronomy and celestial objects/events. that in Oct. 2004 there was a document released by two gentlemen from the Department of physics at the Lulea University of Technology in Lulea, Sweden. In this document ( arxiv.org... ), they describe an object that has the size, mass, density, weight, and possible gravitational effects needed to fit this scenario. This hypothetical object, in further review within a blog at physicsforum.com ( www.physicsforums.com... ) ,posted in Aug. 2008, entitled 'Exotic Stars 2', there is a very detailed breakdown of the mathematics that would support the theory of the existence of these objects. Of course, due to the fact that it is based upon what little we do understand about neutrino stars, it does present problems for the mathematics. This is why I Do not claim that this is 'What Elenin' actually Is, just that it has an actual chance of being probable...hence the word, 'Theory'.
So by now you must be asking..."Well What is it???"
Go read....because in this theory, it's a Preon star! Not a Brown Dwarf...

en.wikipedia.org...

(Assuming you read through the above links, and have come back to post...the following statement is for You!)

See...I Told You it was a Radical Theory!!!
Now please, and sincerely...Prove it Wrong!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

To start, it doesn't fully match the profile of a brown dwarf. Yes, it is suspicious that it appears to have had an effect on our planet (provided that it is more than a mere comet) on certain dates of seismic activity that appear to coincide with what is an alignment between Elenin/Sun/Earth (Elenin/Earth/Sun)

To base any theory on erroneous impossible data simply invalidates the entire theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Contrary to popular opinion, a brown dwarf would not be invisible. It would emit light of its own (if it was hot enough), and also reflect light in a similar way to a gas giant planet (if it was cooler). In either case, if a brown dwarf was in the same current position as C/2010 X1 Elenin, it would be the brightest object in the night sky after the Moon, and it's gravity would be causing absolute havoc to the orbits of the inner planets and asteroids.

When will people learn to check their information before posting, eh?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

your title indicates that you beleive it doesnt exist,,,you would be wrong,,dead wrong

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

try out web of trust and see what comments are made about that place LOL wouldn't go there if you paid me

WOT Reputation Scorecard godlikeproductions.com

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Catch up on some info about comet elenin

Wouldn't it make MUCH more sense to go to an astronomy site or buy a astronomy book if you are looking for "info about Elenin" instead of wasting your time with those idiotic web sites where idiotic people without ANY science background post moronic and false messages?

Do you really think that new age freaks who are posting on GLP/Youtube etc. haven even REMOTELY the intellectual/technical ability to make some reasonable assumptions about comets - let alone the ability to detect a dwarf star?

I bet that 80% of those people don't even know what side to look through a telescope.

edit on 20-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think this is worth a watch,

www.youtube.com...

- Info from the project people that studied x10 - planet elenin - I think that this object is still coming, and lets hope that after we pass the trail of the planet we survive.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One of the most ridiculous theories that I have seen to date....and it has plenty of competition

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
People these days
. Listen, no one will know the "exact date", it is an ongoing process, it is not something that just "happens" on a "specific date". There is a window of opportunity between Sept. 29th - Nov. 22 (Earth moving through Elenin's dust trail), because I do believe Elenin actually exists. The reason most people discredit its possibility of existence is because of its lack of appearance, but apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing, which has shrouded the star's visibility altogether. These celestial bodies are so cold that they aren’t correctly detected on telescopes. This kind of phenomenon happens with dwarf stars.

The whole solar system is heating up, the Sun is becoming active and earth change events are becoming more frequent with greater intensity. Many fail to realize that while the 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches at the Elenin alignment, the water tables reportedly rose in Florida like with the 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis last year. March 11, 2011 is the same time that Texas aquifers fluctuated with the 9.0 Japan Quake, which now seems more likely to be caused by the Sun/Earth/Elenin alignment than an earthquake halfway around the world. In fact, earth change events appear to be escalating (like earth wobble) with the approach of the Elenin object

FEMA is buying billions in food for the Elite and prepping without you right now as we speak

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

There's so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin. First, it is physically impossible for us to pass through Elenin's "dust trail." This isn't just because Elenin has broken up either. On its current orbit Elenin is above the ecliptic and going higher. When it crosses Earth's orbit it will be well above its orbital plane. Even then when Elenin's tail was at its longest it wouldn't be long enough to reach Earth if it were pointed directly at it, which it wouldn't be.

We'll next move on to your claims of temperature. An object's visibility, at least in the visual spectrum, has nothing to do with how much heat it produces. Just look at Pluto. It is extremely cold, but extremely bright for its size. This is because it contains a lot of frozen methane which is highly reflective.

Finally we get to your claims regarding gravity. Let me ask you a question. Can we see our own Sun? I hope you answered yes. Now our Sun is many times more massive than any dwarf star (except maybe a white dwarf) and it doesn't display any of the gravitational effects you have ascribed to this dwarf star. Furthermore, no objects absorb light except for a black hole. And before you say it, Elenin is not a black hole.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yup you got me there
, but well we shall see in a couple months who will be saying I told you so

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join