It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest/Halt Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 09:32 AM
link   
For those who aren't familiar with the Rendlesham Forest incident, it revolves around a series of UFO sightings that are alleged to have occurred on the perimeter of two USAF bases, Bentwaters and Woodbridge, in Suffolk, England, in December 1980.

The following is an audio recording made by witness Lieutenant Colonel Charles Halt, as he and his men investigated unusual lights over Rendlesham Forest in December 1980.

users.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is Lieutenant Colonel Charles Halt's memo released in 1983.

Official Halt memo

Copy of the Halt memo (easier to read)

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 10:17 AM
link   
theres some good info and files on rendlesham amongst other things at this site

www.flyingsaucery.com

including a much longer version of the halt tape. go to the rendlesham files section and then documents section. the only problem is its really bad quality. so heres a transcript.....

Halt Tape Transcript Part 1

Halt Tape Transcript Part 2

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 06:58 AM
link   
YEh doesnt seem that bad, btw where did you get the awesome avatar dbz rocks where can i get one off vegeta or piccolo?

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i got the goku gif by searching on google and other message boards for dbz gifs/icons. i dont remember which sites they were. i'd have used a vegeta or picolo gif if i could find a decent one. btw, you wont find anything dbz at the link pacman gave, thats just where connie was kind enough to host the gif.

anyway, screw that, this threads been hijacked. what did you think of the rendlesham info?

i'll see about getting some pictures of the supposed landing site of the object and info on the unusually high radiation readings at that site.

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 08:02 PM
link   
you can go to www.gsarchives.com they have every video game sprite for use that you can imagine.oh and i thought the rendelsham info was great

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The 'Halt' tape that has been released onto the web is only a small section of what was actually recorded.

The released section runs for 18 minutes or so, but Colonel Halt recorded around THREE HOURS of tape. Each tape holds about half an hour per side, and he took 3 tapes with him.

The reason the quality is poor is because it was recorded originally with a small, hand-held tape recorder and is a copy of a copy.

[Edited on 27-8-2002 by TheCat]

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Is there a page where you can get the full 3 hours of the halt tape??

JAK

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
BOOM! It's been a while since this thread has seen the light of day

But thanks to the ATS search function I found my way here today to add this link:

www.bbc.co.uk...

I posted this here because there are two audio files available, the second file talking about the incident at Rendlesham Forest.

Although the first file, which I found more interesting, mentions amongst other things:

Britain's X-Files,

... uncovered a Top Secret MOD intelligence minute from August 1950 setting up a formal 'Flying Saucer Working Party' ...

and

Some about Air Marshal Sir Peter Horsley's two hour long encounter with the 'mysterious man' he called Mr Janus in Smith Street, Chelsea 1955.

Jack

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Some about Air Marshal Sir Peter Horsley's two hour long encounter with the 'mysterious man' he called Mr Janus in Smith Street, Chelsea 1955.

It wasnt me, i wasnt there i swear!

Some good info on this thread tho. I too would like to hear the full tape of the encounter. Didnt they try and say it was a lighthouse or something? I think ill have a scout round google and see what i can see.

new topics

top topics

join