It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Try the Binuaral Beats. I remember en training the theta frequencies... and everytime I fell alseep I would wake up in sleep paralysis... and one time I left my body.. weird experience. I started to train my delta frequencies because it was so bad I wasn't getting any sleep.

My sleeping patterns are more balanced now... I'm going to try to get into that state some time in the future.

It's a crazy powerful feeling when it happens... I just want it to happen when I want it.. not when I want to get rest lmao...
I think when I had that experience it felt like all my energy and vibration was localized right at my stomach, it felts like my body got lighter.. I thought I was dying or something, you literally feel your weight drop off..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I discovered it is a good idea to be in the best physical condition you can before going TOO deep...

All i did was ask for knowledge really dam hard one night , and then my skull felt like it was opened to the universe, nothing could stop the amazing feeling, and that lasted for a good 3 months.

Wow, it is time to do this again, i could not even work anymore as people would stare at me everywhere i went, obviously i turned something on that was out of the ordinary....

Let me say that women are entranced by this, when you are shining they can see it, people will need sunglasses or even welders helmets you can shine so much....i guess its soon time for this again !!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

It would be a good question for the members here who claim to have had a K. activation.

Side effects would be in terms of how prepared the central & peripheral nervous system is with respect to Shakti.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I agree with you on this. However as the instructions clearly indicate that one has to fully prepare their nervous system and perform yogic exercises/asanas to prepare the body ahead of even attempting a kundali meditation. It certainly is not for the weak mind and body.

What most of us forget is that it took centuries and many years to harness and perfect the practice of meditation described by the yogis in the shastras. Present day diet, environment and life in general among several things is lot different than what it used to be when the yogis were exploring this form of meditation few thousand years ago. This is another reason why it is not practiced by every single individual in India either. The Tantric Yoga especially can engulf one into itself completely and is poses several risks too. It is there for anyone willing to push their physical and spiritual state to its limit without the use of modern drugs. It also requires one to adopt to a way of life which is disciplined in its own ways just like several other religions.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by michaesteven1000
reply to post by romanmel

Ignorance is bliss.You must have a 10 mile smile.

Maybe he's missing his Parietal lobe, as per the image on the coin.. How else to explain such ignorance?

That was funny. I think the individual is curious but skeptical and does not want to admit they are curious and possibly willing to explore about this particular form of meditation.
edit on 1-3-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content.

edit on 1-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
forbiden knowledge is still forbiden for 99.9of humanity becouse humans are nor ready for this,

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I'am glad to hear that meditation has had a positive effect on your life. And yes cleaning up is always good. I used to drink Wild Turkey and do other kinds of things. But I have quit along with other things. And have recently contemplated giving up on beef and sausage.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Amazing post! Thank you so much! I've been doing a lot of spiritual reflection lately this opened my eye's to a lot of things... I have been working on balancing my chakra's as a matter a fact and this is really going to help..

Now let me tell you about my experience last night

I downloaded all these videos off youtube via vdownloader (or ripped them so to say)
and then synced them to my I pod. I lied in bed and listened down to the 528 mhz video and when I realized that we are part of this earth and all connected along with listening to everything else, especially the quantum theories. I felt waves flow through my body and I started to feel my body levitate and rotate 45 degrees. It lasted no more than a minute. INSANE. As I dive deeper into spirituality and learn about the self and life, and the universe, I feel more and more connected with it. It's amazing. And the '___' video was amazing as well! It makes perfect sense!

Isn't it beautiful? and to think dmt is illegal yet we all use it everyday of our lives. Keep on your journey my friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by metalholic

It is interesting how timely this thread is to me. I've been pondering abandoning my drive to educate people on ATS one way or another about the reality of UFOs and to withdrawn, perhaps entirely, and to get more into the spiritual areas. (I'm sure that will please some folks.)

This thread is especially timely because as an old TMer, I have been making some infrequent attempts to restart TM. Regularity of practice fails me at this point, however, and I have absolutely no decent excuse.

My instructions on TM never covered the cobra concept. So after decades, of puzzling over an experience during TM of having a "creepy-crawly" tingling going up my spine, I now have an explanation. I must admit, that I found the sensation disruptive and would break off the meditation rather than allow it continue. I did ask a TM trainer once to explain what was happen, and he said that it was my old self trying to dispell the positive changes of personality and being that the meditation was bringing to me. I guess that is true in a sort of reverse fashion of what it really is doing. So if I get to that point again, I can welcome the feeling in this new way and not see it as a inner disruptive force of something less than goodness.

It is amazing as I have only done it once myself I can say yes it's freaky. But then when you understand it more you want to do it again. Please allow it to ascend and open your crown. The best way I can explain it. Your body (needs) to orgasm. So does the spirit and this to me is a spiritual oirgasm.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Modern Science Catches Up with the Yogis

The seven primary energy centers--the chakras--were all defined and located by yogis using introspective
means; anatomical dissection was forbidden in the Hindu tradition. The yogis especially used meditations
that refined awareness of subtle bodily sensations to develop their map of man's subtle anatomy.
Although there are minor discordances between the chakra maps used in various derivative schools of
thought, it is interesting to note that all seven major centers correspond in location rather precisely to the
seven primary endocrine glands (see diagram below), which include two glands--the pineal and the
thymus--whose functions were unknown until quite recently.

IN OTHER WORDS, the seven chakras or endocrine glands release chemicals that create a self-induced drug haze that gives the illusion of euphoria.

Kundalini == Euphemism for Hormone imbalance
edit on 1-3-2011 by atpacc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
i dont know... to me its all a bunch of trippy patterns and pretty music. does this actually work? i mean, can the average layman awaken his kundalini? have you guys tried?

Every human is apart of the universe as the universe is every human. We all are god as god is us.

Imagine how jesus said we are all children of god. We are all products of the universe. If in the beginning there was one ball of mass that exploded into the universe. We were all apart of that one piece of mass. WE ARE ALL ONE. So yes!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I enjoyed the videos and the info...pass the '___' dude!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

We may even represent, at least in potentia, the very highest expression of an eternal cosmic evolutionary process.. no small thing then to be a human being!

P.S. I attended a Dio concert at exhibition stadium in Toronto in the 80's, and it too was a real trip to say the least.

edit on 1-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Coopdog

Take it to a higher level now LOL...i experience incredible vision, telepathy, if i focus alot i have been emitting light to amazing levels.

You can take this to a point where you basically leave this dimension, THAT is where you start REALLY wondering about medication

That is what I'am trying to achieve. Got any tips and hints? Also i'd like to hear some experiences you are having.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
How is any of this forbidden knowledge? The Kundalini is a concept used by Hindus, Satanists, Theosophists, Buddhists (occasionally), as well as non-denominational spiritualists. I'm sure there are numerous other systems which embrace the Chakras, the spine, and the Serpent which rises up the spine-tree. It is hardly forbidden... Anyway, nice job putting all of the common videos on New Age meditation, Quantum Mechanics, the Pineal Gland, et al together.

It's forbidden knowledge b/c in a sense the government tries to keep it from us. Yet they throw it in our face every chance they get how?

why is dmt illegal? and on the same token dxm is put into cough syrup. Cough syrup basically goes into the brain and enhances your thought. Your taking it to not cough anymore and feel better. The Dxm enhances these thoughts and what happens? You tend to feel better and coughing slows down.

If you take a good amount of Dxm at one time well....Let's just say you get a new outlook on life and realise that we are all gods.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I am amazed how the gov't is going after the spirit molecule also. I am also frankly amazed that this thread was not canned because of the reference! So many incredible threads have been lost due to references to street drugs that I would hate to see this one go that direction before I get a chance to copy all those videos.
It's a shame that people can't discuss these topics like adults, as I think this one in particular is being suppressed for a reason. I am so impressed that the OP put all the time and effort into organizing this great post. Thank you OP.

I agree with the poster above, this stuff should be approached with a lot of prerequisite work on the self. At the very least look it up. Most people I have tried to talk to about it had never heard of it or thought it was an italian dessert or something lol. It is not hidden knowlege, it is knowlege that the mainstream has been conditioned to scoff at or see as alternative style, not mainstream as this stuff is suddenly getting to be.

It's going to be an interesting ride if this happens to the masses! Hold on to your butts, cuz it is going to get wild. I could barely contain myself when this happened to me, and I am still floating on a cloud of positive energy just crackling through me. My healing practice has turned towards Healing the Earth at the moment, as that is the base practice that got me to this point. Upon much reflection, I decided to use this energy to focus back on the mother, and try to ease her woes through my energy healing, since I was gifted this energy, and it demands to be used, I had to do something with it, and connecting to the earth has helped ground me in return.

Peace, and no medication in muy future I don't think. Meditation, not medication.

You will be interested to know that not to long ago i got sick. In 3 days with no medication it was destroyed. This stuff actually boosts the immune system. But I'am also someone who believes that the immune system is like a muscle. It needs to learn to fight off infections on its own. Let it run it's course.

Kinda like excersing. Your muscle rebuilds itself after every tear down to make it stronger then before. So I only take medication when i've been on the couch for like a week and I'm gettin worse. Which hasnt happned in years. So I think not only the way I handle my body, But the meditation gave it a boost. B/c honestly who gets sick and destroys that infection in 3 days anymore? Not anyone I know.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Sorry, nothing new here. Just old fashioned Hindu mombo-jumbo repackaged as New Age mombo-jumbo.

One only has to look at the poverty and desperation of the poor people of India to see where this kind of occultism leads.

Sounds like on an attack on religion or beliefs b/c one doesn't know their history or politics.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by volafox
Star and Flag for you, Metalholic. The timing of your post is almost uncanny, seeing as how I was looking for the very information you were kind enough to post via the videos. You're right, its sometimes easier to see and hear the concepts in pictorial and verbal format than the written word, and the links you have made will make my personal spirit walking a lot easier. Oh, and thanks so much for the Tool, Third Eye, also! Their Parabola CD actually got me started on my way so to speak. Post as many vids as you want, love. You're doing a great job!

Tool has so many awesome messages in their lyrics it's unbelievable! Even if someone didn't appreciate their music they could appreciate the lyrics. But that is a personal opinion. And thanks.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

People have been born without the pinal gland. And therefore, they still being human, have have to say its relevance to anything spiritual is bunk.

Hmm...And how much on this subject do you know? May your life experience lead you on the right path.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
More videos for those new to the thread and those keeping up with.

Parabola off of the Lateralus album.

Black then white are all i see in my infancy.
Red & yellow then came to be, reaching out to me,
Lets me see.
As below, so above & beyond, i imagine.
Drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities & i must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all i see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me,
Lets me see there is so much more &
Beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, i imagine.
Drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind.
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to,
I embrace my desire to,
Feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside & weep like a widow
To feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
To bathe in the fountain,
To swing on the spiral,
To swing on the spiral,
To swing on the spiral of our divinity & still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground i move myself between the sounds & open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up & reaching out.
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
What ever will bewilder me.
& following our will & wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end & may just go where no one's been.
Spiral out. keep going.
Spiral out. keep going.
Spiral out. keep going.
Spiral out. keep going.

Ride the spiral. This is all apart of meditation and enlightenment.

Parabola. If you couldn't tell is about enjoying this experience to be alive b/c this is what your soul wants. To experience the physical realm known as life (consciousness)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join