Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

nope your wrong. but that's ok. you eventually have to go back where you came from. which is the one consciousness.

if the universe began as one ball of energy this means everything in the universe including us came from this one ball of mass. so we were initially one.

yeah you can stretch something until you can see it..that does not mean it doesnt exist anymore. that means your eye can't perceive what is going on anymore.

you dont see the wind. you see and feel evidence of it!

and my bad the macrcosm is in the microcosm.

edit on 1-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thank you for providing so much information on this topic! In the past two weeks, I have began to meditate routinely every night. I have noticed a vast improvement in my health and mind over these two weeks and I am glad you have offered this information for me to continue to advance with!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Nice post op s&f 4 u.

This is a song i made about Kundalini back in 2009. Hope you enjoy it!

Peace and blessings

Very well done Man nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks OP, this would explain the Serpent's presence found in many ancient civilizations !!!!!

edit on 1-3-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

No, a singularity. Neither mass nor energy nor light. A realm where time was paused and nothing happened. When it exploded for whatever reason, energy was formed. This condensed into light and small particles soon thereafter. Some would say spacetime itself was the source. That all light is condensed space time, because it is a fact that all mass is condensed light. Anyway, mass soon formed.

There was no consciousness. In fact, consciousness itself does not exist from a purely scientific perspective. It is merely an electric current that your cells generate so that they may better stay alive.

Now if you want to go religious, the soul is a parasite on this wave. Learning and observing us, but we not they.

I'm not going to watch your video. because the title has perception. perception is flawed. This is why we do not use human perception as a standard.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Kundalini is raised by yogis of the Hindu tradition, by Buddhists, by Sikhs and anyone doing serious meditation.

And by American under-achieving couch-potatoes on the bhakti path of devotion instead of the meditation path.

Namely, yours truly.

For people who can't stomach meditation, all is not lost. Meditation is only ONE path. There are others. Just FYI.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And that is why your logic is flawed. But it's ok.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You cannot say this without saying why.

Without why, you are flawed.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi, everyone. For anyone who has been searching and would like to begin to approach this subject matter safely I would suggest this site...
www.aypsite.org...

Fun thread, OP.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Kundalini is raised by yogis of the Hindu tradition, by Buddhists, by Sikhs and anyone doing serious meditation.

And by American under-achieving couch-potatoes on the bhakti path of devotion instead of the meditation path.

Namely, yours truly.

For people who can't stomach meditation, all is not lost. Meditation is only ONE path. There are others. Just FYI.

What is it that you "can't stomach" in relation to meditation?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who can't stomach meditation but who is raising kundalini should be made a ward of the court.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I agree with that. Why is the whole reason we have come as far as we have.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Here are the other parts aswell as better quality.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Then you admit you have no case for yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I admit that "why" is the reason for "this"

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Then you are assuming, and therefore not correct.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

sure. so therefore your mission is done

only to send you on your way. b/c any logical mind who has been through this whole thread will see there is more of case for what i'm saying then what you are saying.

hell I have the world governments proving me right. what do you have? deceivability? nah you aint tricked or deceived me at all. are you phage's other account? if so please invite him in as the einstein theory of relativity has already been discussed in an earlier video.

this does not exist. it's an illusion. a dream. enjoy the matrix.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Star n Flag!
I don't have much to say yet but I wanted to have this link on myATS

I will look more into your post and videos and reply shortly

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

There are also vids on page 4. You may be interested in them aswell.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
while "Kundalini" sounds way cooler than meditating, there is such a phenomenon as kundalini poisoning that can happen if you have no idea what you're doing, and it will shock and mess your body and mind up, and its really easy to do. everything is about balance. sometimes small does of a poison can heal you, improper doses will make you sick.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You know. Loughner had the same philosophy. Not to take a hit at yours. But this mind game silliness is just plain silly.

Listen, you sound like you just lost a debate to Phage. Which is simple, considering you have no evidence for your claim. My 2 cents about people born without that gland is just topping on the cake. So, in a very respectable manner, what exactly do you have that proves you right?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I've awakened it through meditation. You do not need yoga. But that is my personal experience.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join