Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

actually I haven't been in a debate with that account in a long time.

number 2 you come in here trolling and for what? to derail a thread? you havent offered anything to back yourself up.

so really bub case closed. rant all you want.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I started meditating more than 20 years ago, from initially reading Bhagavadghita and Krsna Consciousness books, then onto various forms of Buddhism, it really is a good way of 'awakening Kundalini', 'consciousness' etc, essentially vibrating on the correct wavelength with Universal harmonies and truths.

People should also know it doesn't mean sitting around chanting all day, and with practice, one naturally finds a wavelength that happens naturally, like being naturally in tune and transcendental meditation could happen instantaniously in the most relaxed and natural way, people need never know it's meditation.

Solfeggio harmonics are good too, there's a lot on the likes of youtube with some really good stuff. I recognise some of it in the links you posted.

And, essentially, the world would be a nicer place if more people meditated.

I should add, that meditation should be something approached with the correct intentions, it's a journey, a gentle journey that, if approached correctly will allow knowledge and consciousness according to Universal truths and laws.

Meditation shouldn't be misused, for the ill effects would only return manifold to the perpetrator. Whilst ''Kundalini Cobra Awakening'' sounds very macho and heroic, all conquering forbidden power, be assured that the nature of the Universe and natural laws ensure that real knowledge and consciousness is only achieved with the right intentions. It is wise to treat Universal energies with respect for such energies are infinite and superior to any human. There is no fooling Universal Consciousness.....remember the addage...''you can't lie to your horse''.

See any superhero / villain movie for any lesson on how abusing energies is unwise.
edit on 1-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

That's how I feel about it. Everyone should find inner peace and express that peace to the world. I honestly feel that if we stopped worrying about spreading hate and fear amongst one another. We could achieve impossible feats. that we percieve today.

In a world where all the countries build one space program for space expansion for humans. We can stop warring over the resources on our planet. Because those resources are infinite through out the universe.

But we will never reach space until we work together.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

'reaching space' ....reaching peace'....solving world issues....etc etc.

If one is in the correct mindset, one makes the correct decisions, something politicans / decision makers everywhere should practise.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Actually I have. But you ignored it.

And just fyi, meditation has revealed different things to different people.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

People born without the Pineal Gland have a mutation, weakened immune system and are basically meant to die.

I'd say there connection to the physical realm from the spiritual is almost non existent.

You really have no point here except to argue for the sake of arguing.

It is also so rare that isn't even any information on it. Except a yahoo link saying it's a mutation and they die.

edit on 1-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's of my opinion that what people are terming 'Morgellons Syndrome' is merely a modern folk-title which is in actuality, a misinterpreted kundalini awakening.

now hear me out...

you may go online and research morgellons syndrome, and see all sorts of fibrous bundles and hear of all sorts of different theories...

but imagine this.... your kundalini wakes up... the zig-zag serpent path shoots up through your chakras through all of your organs.. and you mispercieve it to be a creature in your stomach like from the movie 'Alien' .. this is what people are saying... also the prana.. chi.. raised bioelectricity flowing through your body causes stinging and 'insect-like crawling sensations' in and on your skin...

and you have NEVER heard of 'kundalini' .. nor have you heard of it having direct identical parallels in other religions.. ie' the caduceus of thyrsus and caduceus of greco-roman mythologies... or the brazen serpent which moses is told to tell the israelites to raise up a 'standard.... to avoid the biting of the fiery-flying serpents....

IMO there is a specific bio-active agent in the form of electro-magnetically motile fiberous strands which is currently activating the kundalini/holy spirit/chi-force within people of a specific genetic makeup throughout America, Australia, and Europe...

The physical sensations are identical to the ill aspects of a kundalini awakening.

people report a swelling sensation in the center of the head... sEVERE crawling sensations around the crown of the head and tip top of the head.. intense pressure between the eyebrows...
body-wide muscle fascillations and tremors.. deep vibrating within the fatty tissues..

to not draw any type of correllations between these two would be ignorant.

I had my kundalini awake after a bikram yoga class in 06' and it's been active ever since...
I freaked out.. thinking it was some type of parasite crawling through me.
it was not funny.

thousands and thousands of people have convinced themselves that it is a type of parasite causing the incesstant crawling sensations and movement within their bodies...

the conspiracy underground media is having a field day with it.. garnering high ratings..

IMO this is in need of discussion,..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

That's funny cause I've never experienced nothing like that nor has anyone in the thread who have experienced it either.

If that was the case. A huge red flag would be on meditation and any type of practice that is considered connecting to consciousness.

Not saying their's not as you do need to know what your doing and all that. But if what you say is the case then alot of people wouldn't want to do it or try it.

As they would not want to feel "parasites" crawling all over them.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

overstimulation of synapses could be the cause from misuse of EMF vibrations.

Visualizing ones own body as surrounded by plasma, and centering the plasma, aligning and calming loops should ease any physical unease of a perceived 'organism'.

www.halexandria.org...
edit on 1-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
It's of my opinion that what people are terming 'Morgellons Syndrome' is merely a modern folk-title which is in actuality, a misinterpreted kundalini awakening.

now hear me out...

you may go online and research morgellons syndrome, and see all sorts of fibrous bundles and hear of all sorts of different theories...

but imagine this.... your kundalini wakes up... the zig-zag serpent path shoots up through your chakras through all of your organs.. and you mispercieve it to be a creature in your stomach like from the movie 'Alien' .. this is what people are saying... also the prana.. chi.. raised bioelectricity flowing through your body causes stinging and 'insect-like crawling sensations' in and on your skin...

and you have NEVER heard of 'kundalini' .. nor have you heard of it having direct identical parallels in other religions.. ie' the caduceus of thyrsus and caduceus of greco-roman mythologies... or the brazen serpent which moses is told to tell the israelites to raise up a 'standard.... to avoid the biting of the fiery-flying serpents....

IMO there is a specific bio-active agent in the form of electro-magnetically motile fiberous strands which is currently activating the kundalini/holy spirit/chi-force within people of a specific genetic makeup throughout America, Australia, and Europe...

The physical sensations are identical to the ill aspects of a kundalini awakening.

people report a swelling sensation in the center of the head... sEVERE crawling sensations around the crown of the head and tip top of the head.. intense pressure between the eyebrows...
body-wide muscle fascillations and tremors.. deep vibrating within the fatty tissues..

to not draw any type of correllations between these two would be ignorant.

I had my kundalini awake after a bikram yoga class in 06' and it's been active ever since...
I freaked out.. thinking it was some type of parasite crawling through me.
it was not funny.

thousands and thousands of people have convinced themselves that it is a type of parasite causing the incesstant crawling sensations and movement within their bodies...

the conspiracy underground media is having a field day with it.. garnering high ratings..

IMO this is in need of discussion,..

Since you provided no source or information on it I'll do that for you.

Morgellons (also called Morgellons disease or Morgellons syndrome), is a name given in 2002 by Mary Leitao[1] to a proposed condition referred to by the Centers for Disease Control as unexplained dermopathy and characterized by a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting, and stinging sensations; finding fibers on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). Current scientific consensus holds that Morgellons is not a new disorder and is instead a new and misleading name for a well known condition. Most doctors,[2] including dermatologists[3] and psychiatrists,[4] regard Morgellons as a manifestation of known medical conditions, including delusional parasitosis.[5][6][7]

Despite the lack of evidence that Morgellons is a novel or distinct condition and the absence of any agreed set of diagnostic symptoms,[8][not in citation given] the Morgellons Research Foundation and self-diagnosed Morgellons patients have successfully lobbied members of Congress and the U.S. government's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to investigate the proposed condition.[2] The CDC states that while it is not known at present whether the condition represents a new disease entity, or whether persons who identify themselves as having Morgellons have a common cause for their symptoms, share common risk factors, or are contagious, it has begun an epidemiological investigation of the "Unexplained Dermopathy (aka 'Morgellons')."[9]

Wiki

This in no way describes Kundalini awakening. Troll somewhere else.

And lets say for the sake of nothing that someone was trying to enlighten themselves through meditation. And lets say that they were christian at heart trying to ruin the name,reputation of any "enlightening" activities and or dogmas. This is exactly how they'd do it.

Funny it wasn't brought up till 02. This tells me someone has an imagination either that is maniacle,or insane.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would say proceed with caution make sure you do some research before you let someone tell you that something is bad. Remember christians have done this constantly through out history. They themself can't handle being told that their wrong. They'll kill you for it.

Just like a demon would do.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

But it exists. They have souls. And if they can exist without it and still be human, then spirituality is not the source of man's intelligence and abilities. if so, then what is it's importance? Clearly therefore the spiritual world has no importance, is of no concern to man, and gives us nothing but some communal existence. Seems more dictatorial then anything else. You MUST be part of us, or else.

Also any mutation that causes people to die can also occur randomly and not kill the person. It's just a matter of time. What happens if someone with said mutation lives a fully productive life?
edit on 1-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Nobody said you had to be spiritual to be intelligent. Did you even watch the videos. Our expeirence has been the other way around. We've been intelligent without spirituality. We've hit a wall. Now scientists are realising there is more then meets to eye to everything. See thats why you don't ignore evidence being presented in a thread. Cause then your arguments sound redundant, and uneducated.

How do you know they have souls. They could be zombies as was referenced in a video I watch the other day.

A zombie in this context is not a brain eating zombie you would think. But instead someone who is on cruise control through out life. See there again you haven't paid any attention to the thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Is there any proof of this? Lets see a 20 yr old without a pineal gland. actually lets see some sources and some actual evidence to anything you say from now on. I have a whole thread to back me what do you have?

I aint trying to get anyone to "join" me if you feel that way hit the road SIMPLE as that.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If spirituality has no relevance to intelligence, then it has no relevance to man. It leads to archaic beliefs in sky spirits and building worthless temples to the sun. If intelligence is not linked with the soul, then by all means, to hell with spirituality. It is a waste of time. Far better be it to make a man immortal and intelligent in this life, than a worthless clump of a blob in the next.

This is why I do not watch your videos. To me, their points are null before they even spoke. Zombies? Really? If it can think and act, then regardless of its cruise control through life, it has value. Far more than to be a worthless entity in your hypothetical sea of consciousness.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Christians sacrificing other people exists to but do you see me saying that christians are the anti-christ?

Do you see me saying well their can't be a god because if their was one he wouldn't allow christians to kill people for their own beliefs.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So what are you doing here?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yet you show no evidence of none of your claims. Sorry bro. But it goes as follows. It takes a conscious mind to observe existence. It takes energy to power this conscious mind. That energy is the soul. The soul drives the physical body as it's own avatar. Thus connecting the spiritual being to the physical realm

Interesting way of putting it. I like the avatar idea. Yes the body is the physical vehicle through which the soul expresses itself. The soul is the anchor of the Individualization of the God Flame which is in all of us. We were all created in the Mind of God. But what is even more missed, is that we were all created with a Divine Counterpart, the Twin Flame. This Twin Flame has the same blueprint.

"He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created." Genesis 5:2 >>

This is the expression of the phsyical archetypes on earth as it is in heaven. In other words, Adam and Eve were the archetypes of Twin Flames which were created in heaven. This is also representative of the Father/Mother God, Alpha and Omega.. "King James Bible
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.Revelation 1:8 "
Thus we are all created in the image and likeness of God and His consciousness is locked inside the atom.

Somehow when I started typing this, I just let it flow and this is what ended up on the page.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I don't care what other Christians do. I am not them. I am me. Every group of people on this world has killed enslaved and done horrors. This is not enough to prove you right or not.

What am I doing here? Begging to question the sheer idiocracy of your view points. That's the point of a forum. To present your ideas, get critiqued, and defend them or change them.

So I ask you again. Why are you right? And what does your spirituality have that intelligence creating yourself immortal cannot do?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

If it's in the atom, then you'd be killing God in antimatter experiments .

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join