It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

That sounds kind of neat

I've got the seasalt and there are flowers outside, plus some sun and half a moon, so now all I need are some crystals.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You make a lot of assumptions, ThirdEye. That's not a very healthy practice on a forum for discussing events in the hope of dissecting the kernel of truth from the miasma.

For starters, I did not ask you to translate the Bible for me. I simply asked you to point out the relevance of the quoted versus. I own several Bibles, and have read quite a few translations of it. I don't need someone to read it to me. Thank you for the offer though. However, if you have a book-on-tape version of the KJV, which you read, I may take you up on it; seeing as I could never stand the typos and mistranslations in that version.

I also never said that you couldn't see reason in the Hindu and Kemetic teachings. Only that Yahweh does not approve of spiritual and religious practices that are not ordained by him. It is kind of part of the Ten Commandments... "thou shalt have no other gods before me" and all.

Concerning the actual verses... I have no intention of berating you, or telling you how to read your own Bible. Asking you to support your use of Biblical quotation is not a threat, it is an invitation to expand upon the reasoning. If you see adding evidence to your claims as berating you, that is not my fault.

You bring up the Masons. Asking if I am one, postulating that I am not. Stating as a fact that you are not. My only question in all of this: why does it matter if I am, or am not, a Mason? The Masons are a brotherhood who teaches Fatherly values. It is a mens' fraternity which helps to make better husbands, fathers, and men of society through the use of Gnostic and Christian allegorical activities and rites. It has nothing to do with Kundalini Yoga, or '___' consumption.

So, why would you bring up the peaceful, helpful organization at all? Were you intending to stigmatize me if, by some manner, you discovered that I happened to be a member of my town's Chapter, situated about 4 blocks from where I live? Would you like to see my badge? Would that help push your blame-game further along?

As for understanding the value of the world's major religions... again, you have these assumptions based on non-existent evidence. I haven't discredited world religions. Not in the slightest. I just happen to realize that Jewish and Christian teachings are borrowed pagan and polytheistic teachings. So, my discounting of Christian and other monotheistic religion is because of the harm and setbacks it has caused, along with the racism, bigotry, illiteracy, and general unenlightened world views it helps breed.

The Mysteries are not my religion. Only a piece of it. To get to the whole truth you have to move beyond The Great Mystery. Thanks for taking more empty, misguided shots at me though.

And, once more, we come back to this great, big suppression of religious and spiritual motives movement. Do you people need a great, big, bad evil that badly where you have to invent these evil oppressive government agencies who's point is to stop you from... well, sitting there and thinking about yourself while you channel your internal small-body radiation?

The government doesn't care. If you think sitting and thinking of swirling spirals will help you understand your life, past lives, future purpose, et al then go ahead and do it. I've been doing it for years. I even brought it into my college campus, set up circles among my friends, invited my employers, co-workers, everyone I knew.

You know what happened when I did this? When I made these ancient Eastern practices known? Nothing happened. No black helicopters. No evil Disinfo agents. No N.W.O. infiltrating and locking us up. So, go ahead and start your own circle. Get together with friends. Spring is coming, go find a nice place in a park to sit down, and let inter-personnel meditation take it's effect.

You know who is most-likely to complain? Christians. They will come around shouting their Bible verses at you about how damnation and perdition await the sinners who stray from the flock, seeking these arts of the Witches and seers. But, once you've learned to internalize yourself enough, their words just fade away.

Good luck to you! Go and start a circle, it really is a wonderful experience!

Nicaea. The First Council of Nicaea is what I believe you're looking for. The group that met to decide what was canon and non-canonical (called Apocryphal) for the Holy Bible. Yes?

You do know how the council came to determine what was, and was not, canon, yes? It was based off common consensus of what was being preached at local Churches at the time, as well as the Books which contained the outlines of the faith, and God's commands for living properly.

If a Book was not being widely preaches, or a sermon not widely taught, or a Gospel contained information opposing that of the majority of the Gospels it was seen as irrelevant, or unimportant to the canon.

If you have a problem with certain Biblical passages not receiving proper translation or adherence, go ahead and start preaching them. People will flock to them. People always do. That's how we end up with snake-handler and poison-drinker churches. That's how we end up with flat-earth and young-earth creationism churches. On, and on.

As for Christians not teaching reincarnation, again you're wrong. The Unity School of Christianity teaches it. Also, and I know this 'cause I've met and worked with some of them, the Christian Community - Movement for Religious Renewal group does as well. The Christian Spiritualists, and a couple of other groups and denominations teach it as well.

So, the big question: "do you need more commentary?" Well, ThirdEye, I don't think that I need more commentary from you. Not that I asked for commentary to begin with. All I wanted was an explanation, further expounding your Bible verse choices. Not that I didn't appreciate a walk through the misinformation you presented me with. It's not very often that I get to discuss the reincarnation teachings of the Christian Community movement. So, thanks for giving me that opportunity.

As for the N.W.O., sure I can accept that it might exist. In fact, I'll go further. I am at the forefront of the N.W.O., and here it is: "love your neighbors, protect your children, teach your community, support your country, and love one another." That is the New World Order. Is it a One World Order? Sure. I think if everyone got behind my New World Order and made it existent the world over then the world would be a much kinder place.

Oh, you were talking about a seedy, shadow government organization meant to outlaw the human spirit, enslave the race of man, censor and break down all religious teachings, and generally make the world a horrible place to live. Nah. That one doesn't exist. The closest we have, are a bunch of individual horrible, horrible people who somehow (through violence often) get control of larger groups of people. They're not all One though.

I for one, eagerly await the UN's skin-chip, ban of religious spirituality, and enslavement of the human species. Until it happens though, I'll just keep being my own normal spiritual person.

It was nice talking to you ThirdEye.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

First, let me just say that I thought the quote of Jesus chastising the scribes and pharisees was appropriate. You are the one who assumed that I did not undestand what I was posting or the meaning of it. I don't care how many bibles you own. Pick one.

You'll have to specify for me your use of Biblical quotations

I believe I did that at your request. You clearly did not understand what I meant by using that phrase. And this is how you replied.

However, if you have a book-on-tape version of the KJV, which you read,

[
Yes KJV is what I used for my quote.

Then you begin your proselytizing with this statement, which I take to mean that you personally believe that one cannot practice yoga and meditation and still believe in the bible. You are in fact doing what you accuse me of doing, "bible thumping" and telling me what Yahweh does not approve.

I also never said that you couldn't see reason in the Hindu and Kemetic teachings. Only that Yahweh does not approve of spiritual and religious practices that are not ordained by him. It is kind of part of the Ten Commandments.

By the way, where in the bible does it say not to meditate? Do you think there is much difference between Jesus' prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane and a yogi attempting to contact the Creator? And how do you know whether Jesus engaged in meditation? I find this all the time, where people are so stuck in one religion and insist everyone else must follow that line of doctrine. And yet you were berating me just for using one quote. If you are a true Mason, why do you not appreciate the mystical path of Christianity?

I have no intention of berating you, or telling you how to read your own Bible.

Berating me, well what was your suggestion that KJV was not the best version?

seeing as I could never stand the typos and mistranslations in that version.

Of course, aren't you the expert in all things scriptural.

In fact everything about your post suggests you believe that you know more than I do, and why? Because you are a Mason and therefore you must know more?
In one breath you talk about Yahweh, and then in another you state that Christianity is just a mish mash of old pagan religions. Ok enough of the Zeitgeist. I saw that thread too and I'm not impressed.

Do you people need

Who is "you people"? I gave you a specific example of where the Church controlled what people would read and accept and your response was to be the spelling police and tell me I misspelled Nicea. Ironically, wikipedia uses both Nicaea and Nicene "The First Council of Nicaea was a council of Christian bishops convened in Nicaea in Bithynia (present-day İznik in Turkey) by the Roman Emperor Constantine I in A.D. 325. The Council was the first effort to attain consensus in the church through an assembly representing all of Christendom.[2]

Its main accomplishments were settlement of the Christological issue of the relationship of Jesus to God the Father; the construction of the first part of the Nicene Creed; settling the calculation of the date of Easter; and promulgation of early canon law.[3][4]"

"Promulgation of canon lawThe council promulgated twenty new church laws, called canons, (though the exact number is subject to debate[40]), that is, unchanging rules of discipline. The twenty as listed in the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers are as follows:[41]"
So again, your attempt at trying to make others look ignorant falls by the wayside.

The government doesn't care. If you think sitting and thinking of swirling spirals will help you understand your life, past lives, future purpose

And yes, the govt does care that people are awake. The govt is so busy trying to dumb down the populace. That is why they allow the NEA to promote all sorts of Humanist philosophy in the schools today. Ever read Antony Sutton's book "How the Order Controls Education"? I think it would be a great one for you to add to your library. You seem to have completely missed my allusion to the Illuminati controls in both govt and religion today. I cannot help you there but I have tried to open people's eyes to it. Who needs black helicopters when you can just brainwash everybody with Humanism and values clarification?

Spring is coming, go find a nice place in a park to sit down, and let inter-personnel meditation take it's effect.

You have just completely missed all the subtleties of this discussion, and even insult me by telling me where to go to meditate. Why would I need anything inter-personnel when I meditate? Oh to prove there are no black helicopters? Meditation is for self-attunement.

You know who is most-likely to complain? Christians. They will come around shouting their Bible verses at you about how damnation and perdition

Don't worry, I've had plenty of that in this forum alone. Why would I need to invite it more?

Go start a circle? Well I've done that kind of thing too, and it would be pointless to discuss that with you.

If you have a problem with certain Biblical passages not receiving proper translation or adherence

What was this? Oh that's right you felt that I did not understand the meaning of the quote I posted, ie that Jesus was preaching to the Scribes 2000 years ago and that it has zero relevance today. What was that statement, Jesus the same yesterday today and forever? What part of Jesus chastising the scribes for withholding important information from the common people don't you get? It is every bit the same today, only some people have figured it out.

As for Christians not teaching reincarnation, again you're wrong. The Unity School of Christianity teaches it. Also, and I know this 'cause I've met and worked with some of them, the Christian Community

Yes I have also met Unity pastors. And then there is Mary Baker Eddy as well, Christian Science. But these are the exceptions and surely you must know that, but you want to argue.

Not that I asked for commentary to begin with

Yes, in fact you DID ask for more commentary when I thought a sufficient quote from Jesus would do.

Oh, you were talking about a seedy, shadow government organization meant to outlaw the human spirit, enslave the race of man, censor and break down all religious teachings, and generally make the world a horrible place to live. Nah. That one doesn't exist. The closest we have, are a bunch of individual horrible, horrible people

Well, if one has studied the NWO one realizes that it penetrates the govt. We call that the Shadow Govt. It doesn't mean that everyone in govt is bad. But we do realize that the majority now are members of the CFR which is an apparatus of the NWO.
After all your blathering and bluffing and blustering and bullying and demeaning and looking down your nose at me and others, you say "It was nice talking to you"
Blah
Go take your own advice please.
edit on 15-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Orgone333

Oh yes, and I just noticed you mentioned me sitting and "thinking of swirling spirals". You must have read my previous post where I described my awakening of kundalini, wherein the energy rose through the chakras and into my third eye. You just didn't get the significance of that, or meditation in general even. It wasn't a matter of "thinking" of spirals, as thinking would imply that I forced that vision by mental activity. I hope that you come to experience something transcendental if you are conducting meditation circles on college campuses.
There is a time to be mental and a time to be meditative, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

If you have a problem with certain Biblical passages not receiving proper translation or adherence, go ahead and start preaching them. People will flock to them. People always do. That's how we end up with snake-handler and poison-drinker churches. That's how we end up with flat-earth and young-earth creationism churches. On, and on

So somehow out of my simple quote of Jesus and the Woes, you came up with that little gem of further insulting me and linking me somehow with snake-handling and drinking poison. You sir are the one to make false assumptions. You obviously have a big issue with Christians in general. I have seen a lot of hatred of Christians all over this forum. You are just seething with hatred and contempt and yet want all of us here to think you are an authority on the bible.
Now for the record, my parents were Episcopalean, I married a Catholic, and my son went to the Catholic Parish. My path has been entirely one of my own choosing. My choice has been to understand the deeper mysteries, and not merely engage in intellectual sophistry.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I wasn't part of this debate/argument, ThirdEyeofHorus.

It appears that you accidentally clicked on my post when you meant to respond to Wandering Scribe's post.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orgone333

I wasn't part of this debate/argument, ThirdEyeofHorus.

It appears that you accidentally clicked on my post when you meant to respond to Wandering Scribe's post.

Oh dear I am so sorry. You are correct, that was all intended for the scribe of the diatribe
I cannot change it either. I wish there was a way to edit these things after the time runs out.

My profuse apologies dear friend

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It's quite all right, dear friend. I'm sure he'll wander back in again, looking for another fight, instead of looking for enlightenment. Please don't bloody the poor lad too much, for he is clever, and he might actually find a few truths if his vision isn't too clouded by swollen eyes and dripping red drops.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Was I that hard on him?

I woke up today thinking to be kinder and gentler else I become that which I dont want to be.
I messed around trying to upload an avatar. Apparently it didn't work. I need lessons on uploading avatars here.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, there it is! Success!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh - I wouldn't worry about him. I'm glad to hear of your morning resolution. It's a much nicer energy to live in, plus it leaves a person open instead of closed.

OK - who's pictured in your new avatar? Mine is a Fairy Dragon, but for some reason you can only see the tail. One of these days I'll have to figure out how to fix that.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It is a pic of Le Comte De St. Germain, aka the Wonderman of Europe, alchemist extroardinaire

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Does anyone know of any monastaries in the U.S. that still ordain monks? I've been comtemplating giving up this materialistic view on life. And becoming a monk.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, I check back in on this thread after all this time, and find this totally irrelevant (to the point of this thread) argument still being waged. If anyoine finds this stuff to not be of their taste, they should keep their negativity and go peruse another thread. This sort of interaction doesn't improve or solve anything. We all know the history of the bible, if some folks want to see that as scripture then that is their right. I would not go into a Christianity thread because I have nothing to contribute, despite the fact that I spent a large part of my life following that path.

Through meditation and energy circulation work, I am now almost three months into trying to adjust to my new energy level with this kundalini energy. I get up every morning now and do a vigorous exercise routine, and I have more than enough energy to take care of what i need to do during the day, and at night I meditate without circulating energy, just going inside and going wherever my mind wanders, or healing the Eartrh through visualization and focus of my thoughts.

My meditations have become bizarre and interesting since the rise of this energy almost made me go to the hospital. I am very humbled and thankful that this has happened to me. Like I said in an earlier post, I did not really believe in the kundalini, so when it came I was very pleasantly surprised. I am sorry to see this thread has devolved into an argument about religion, because I belong to a group made up of a whole cross section of different people who are interested in how our thoughts influence our molecular reality.

Peace people...Please...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Does anyone know of any monastaries in the U.S. that still ordain monks? I've been comtemplating giving up this materialistic view on life. And becoming a monk.

Do you mean a Zen Buddhist monk? or a Shaolin monk? There is a Shaolin group in my city, but that is Chinese Kung Fu. Perhaps in California there may be a Zen monastery. Or perhaps you could join up with the Tibetan monks.

Here's one in California www.forestmeditation.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Buddhist or Tibetan would be great I don't think shaolins would allow westerners in. And they prolly don't have one in the states. I think there might be a tibetan monestary in Wisconsin but ain't sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

That is the title of this thread. Here is the definition of "forbidden" according to the online Merriam-Webster dictionary:

1. not permitted, or allowed.

2. not conforming to the usual selection principles—used of quantum phenomena

Now, the Kundalini Yoga practice is a Hindu practice wherein meditation is used to awaken the Chakras of the body. The human spine is analogous to the sacred Kundalini Serpent, ascending from it's coiled position up the spine into activity.

This process is considered, by some, to be a dangerous spiritual practice which can lead to all kinds of physical and mental instabilities. By other parties it is considered a beneficial meditative journey which will inevitably help the participant come to a better understanding of him/herself, and their position in the Universe.

Any type of Chakra work, Kundalini or otherwise, is geared towards connecting the participant with the Chi, Prana, Tao, Wakan Tanka, or natural energy of the Universe/God. So, Kundalini Yoga is meant to empower the inner spirit, while simultaneously connecting the participant with the Universal energy.

Sects of the Hindu religion practice Kundalini Yoga. Theosophical societies like the Golden Dawn, Aurum Solis, Order of the Inner Light, and the Argentium Astrum practice Kundalini Yoga. The religion of Thelema has Kundalini Yoga, along with many other practices, as a source. The Joy of Satan, an order of Theistic Satanism, practices Kundalini Yoga as a base of it's path working. These are just a small faction of the completely legal organizations which openly practice Kundalini Yoga. They also teach it, freely, without governmental intrusion.

Not even taking into account yet the hundreds of books, widely available online and in book stores, which teach you how to awaken the Serpent and begin your ascension—as well as the hundreds of videos on Youtube and elsewhere demonstrating it—how can this practice, and the accompaniment of knowledge it brings, possibly be considered "forbidden" by any possible view?

That was the initial question that I brought to this thread. A valid question, considering that even on ATS the Kundalini Yoga method is not unknown. The amount of threads one can find concerning these topics by using the "search" function is phenomenal. I came to this thread with a simple question. In asking it, I did not profess any beliefs about the practice, or those who utilize it, other than that I do not believe it is forbidden knowledge.

It was your initial response, ThirdEyeofHorus, which first sparked the supposed-ill temper now flowing freely through our exchanges. It was a Bible quote:

Matthew 23:13 — "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye shut up the kingdom of Heaven against me: for ye neither go in yourselves; neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."

You also quote from Luke. The message of these quotes is dualistic in intent. The surface meaning, is that Jesus is attempting to point out the hypocrisy and harm that the scribes and Pharisees (law-makers, and religious leaders) of the time are committing. Additionally, this section is also a warning to Christians, that if you let your own gospel become likewise, Jesus will shun you too.

I understood the passages the first time that you posted them, ThirdEye. What I did not understand was how you saw my inquiry (section I above) as being akin to the hypocrisy of the scribes and Pharisees. I asked you for clarification, possibly with your own words, because I did not understand how I was being hypocritical in my inquiry.

This all lead to a bunch of confusion over Biblical translations, Nicaea/Nicene (sure, both translations are used), and whether I am some kind of anti-Christian militant. All of which seems completely unnecesary, if you would simply answer the question directed at you: how is my original response akin to Jesus' rebuking of the scribes and Pharisees?

For the record though:

• The KJV contains many mistranslations. YHVH (the sacred name of God) is given as "Jehovah"; it is a blasphemy, trying to pronounce the unpronounceable name of the Lord. Additionally, the KJV also purports the existence of Unicorns as animals, which is obviously not right. That is why I do not prefer its translation.

• The audio-tape quip was meant to be a joke. I cannot stand to read about Unicorns and Heaven in the Clouds in the KJV. However, if you possessed an audio-book format, then I could stand to listen to it. This was not, as you stated, my reply to your interpretation of the quotes.

• Proselytizing requires me to try and convert you to a belief you do not already possess. Being spiritual in nature, I also practice meditation, chakra work, and more. So I would not need to try and convince you of practices I know we both partake of.

• I am not "telling you" what the Lord does, or does not want you doing. The Bible does that for itself. God gives commandments, and plain old commands, numerous times throughout the Bible to His followers. Among them are commands not to worship false idols, honor graven images, have gods before Him, etc. If you have read the Bible then you know that YHVH is a jealous, wrathful deity, who does not want competition.

• Meditation is mentioned in the Bible! However, you are misinterpreting what kind of meditation. Biblical meditation (mentioned 20ish times) is not based on Chakras, the Kundalini, or anything like that. Biblical meditation, as in Joshua 1:8, is based upon meditation on the Word of God. Meaning: Biblical truths. God does not want meditation on non-Biblical concepts. Where in the Bible does God support the Kundalini, or Chakras?

As a quick aside, Jesus conversing with His Father in the Garden is similar, but not the same as a Yogi reaching out for his Creator. God does not allow for any other divine beings, aside from Himself. So, yes, meditation is in the Bible, but it is faulty interpretation to assume this gives you free reign to include any practice of similarity, as the Bible contains very strict guidelines on what it allows, or does not allow (see Deuteronomy).

Additionally, it is narrow-minded of you to believe that I am "one of those people" who adheres strictly to a single doctrine, or religion. I move through religions, picking up practices which have meaning to my life. I do not remain in a single one. While I understand how you might feel like I am trying to convert you, I just simply do not enjoy misinformation being spread; misinformation like: Kundalini Yoga is a forbidden practice, who's adherents are closely monitored by the N.W.O.

A "true" Mason is an interesting concept. Since you are not a Mason, I am going to assume you get your information on Masons from conspiracy websites, and N.W.O. watchdog groups. Masonry does not require adherence to the Christian deity. Masons are allowed to have any belief which they wish. What unites Masons is:

- belief in a Creator, and His creation
- adherence to strict moral behavior
- service to the community

That is really all. The higher up the ladder one climbs, the more statutes and procedures that a Mason takes on. Initiatory stages though, only require those three things. The Creator does not even have to be named. It could be YHVH, or it could be Atum. Maybe Zeus or Thor if you so desire. It simply insists on Creator and creation.

If you know a Mason in your community, go and talk with him. That was what I did. They are agreeable people, who really enjoy when others' take an interest in the organization. With a Mason's recommendation you can attend the mandatory, free, luncheon which precedes all Masonry admission. The lunches are free, the people friendly, and the breadth of promotion ability in the organization is great.

Before you knock it, try it out.

Berating me, well what was your suggestion that KJV was not the best version?...

...Of course, aren't you the expert in all things scriptural.

I don't really feel like repeating everything about the mistranslations in the KJV. I hope that my lengthy section above about that is enough to clarify this for you. For the record, no, I have not practiced my Greek, Aramaic, or Jewish. I just know how to research things. A small footing into KJV criticism will reveal all, and more, of my complaints with it. I apologize again that my dislike of the KJV translation is so offensive to you.

The final things I want to cover here, and I apologize for the length of this reply, is the N.W.O. and the "dumbing down of the people" which you discuss as proof that the government is concerned with people waking up, practicing Kundalini, and seeking enlightenment.

Humanism. You seem to have a problem with this. Which branch are you so troubled by? Philosophically, humanism deals with human nature, our inherent good/evil/neutral state of being. The discussion of nature vs. nurture being important to this branch.

Secular humanism discusses ethics, morals, and values rising as independent human initiatives. This removes the need to believe that anything outside of human perception is needed to instill values and morals within us. What is wrong about believing that humans are capable of judging right from wrong?

Educational humanism I would think would be something you'd stand behind, since it allows for practices without substantiated scientific value to be taught; meditation, homeopathy, mysticism, etc. It also encourages studies of religion, performance arts, and more.

The artistic movement, I doubt, is where your complaint is stemming from. So, could you please tell me what you see wrong about humanism; and, in your eyes, how it hurts spiritual movements.

As for the N.W.O. existing as a shadow-government which monitors spiritual awakenings... why has it never encroached on me? I have been working in school systems, work systems, community systems, and the like preaching meditation, waking up, new religious beliefs, advancement beyond government corruption, and more. Yet, no Men in Black, no Unmarked Helicopters, no Government Harassment.

In fact, for everything I've done (including working on spreading a new religious view: concerned with awakening and reconnecting with spiritual energies) I have never encountered a shred of evidence that the N.W.O. exists. Could you tell me why I am unimportant, yet your critiques of them on ATS are so damning to them?

Or, if not, then at least point them to this: N.W.O., please come harass me, so I fear you, and stop preaching my own messages about awakening, and spiritual meditation. thank you.

The rest of your response, while continuously cherry-picking and quote-mining my reply, meanders around the same topics without ever actually arriving at any points that I haven't already covered here. So, hopefully now that I have put my words back into their original context you won't take them out of context again as you try to reply.

I even break my posts down into sections, so that those reading understand everything contained within is pertinent to a single topic. I figured it would make it easier for people to write back. Hopefully you understood that. If not, that should clarify it for you.

Since, apparently, I am not allowed to enjoy discussions, or debates—because Heaven forbid someone be open to discussing beliefs against his own!—I won't let you know again that I do enjoy discussing with you about these things.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why didn't you make your post directed at the thread in general. As if I didn't already know what kundalini and prana and chi is. I knew this stuff when I was 18.
I htink you just like to hear yourself argue.
Humanism: which branch? all of them. They are all branches of the same thing with a slight twist. You just want to see if I know the difference between scientific, secular, and religious humanism. The problem I have with humanism in general is that it replaces Absolute Good with moral relativism, whihc is quite convenient for those wanting to destroy cultural mores.
All I can say to you is peace of Christ, Buddha, Brahma,Visnu, Krishna,Fortuna,Arcturus and Victoria, Oromasis and Diana, Neptune and Luara, Aries and Thor, Melchizedek, Kwan Yin, Sanat Kumara, Mother Mary, Archangel Chamuel, Charity, Michael, Faith, Christine, Hope, Gabriel, Zadkiel, Amethyst, Jophiel, Raphael, El Morya, St. Germain, Nada, Vairochana, Akshobiya, Ratnasambhava, Amitabha, Amogasiddhi, Vajrasattva, Paul the Venetian, Cyclopea and Virginia, Goddes of Purity, Goddes of Light, Queen of Light, Serapis Bey, Rose of Light, Kali, Durga, Laksmi, Shiva, Goddess of Liberty, Portia, Lord Ling, God of Gold, Lady Venus, Sarasvati, Cha Ara, Enoch, Hercules and Amazonia, Heros and Amora, Cosmos, Maximus, Padma Sambhava........
edit on 17-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

A joke for you, all in good fun of course

"A Unitarian Universalist dies, and on the way to the afterlife encounters a fork in the road with two options: "to heaven" and "to a discussion of heaven." Without pausing, the UU heads right to the discussion of heaven. "

On a more serious note, secular humanism is closely linked with socialism and is intended by the Power elite to replace fully all Christianity, and promoted in the educationaial system.

www.thenewamerican.com...

www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ok for the sake of discussion, neither I nor anyone else here has "forbidden" you from debate, although I think the general tone here has been to share personal experiences. It seems that you have picked the "forbidden" description in the OP post, and focused on that in particular. What if perhaps the OP has substituted "discouraged" in his headline, would that have made more sense to you? If by using the term "forbidden", you view this to really mean "not allowed" or aggressively stricken from use, you perhaps did not see the general tone of the heading as referring more to it as being "esoteric", as "esoteric" practices are very much "discouraged" in orthodox religions, and not just Christianity.
I never intended to imply that the practice of kundalini yoga has been policed in the same sense that Christianity was aggressively persecuted in Communist russia. But indeed, by the installation of humanism in our educational institutions, Christianity has indeed been persecuted and removed from textbooks. That is a simple fact, and noted by many individuals as a goal for humanism. My point with the Jesus quote was to simply show that those who are the Elite do not want the common people to have deeper mystical experiences, but they also want to eliminate Christianity altogether, not by the fascistic methods employed necessarily by Hitler, but by a more insidious means. However, for now, we see that they have used the judicial system to remove Christianity from textbooks.
The discussion of deeper mysticism in orthodox is another issue. Perhaps that is also part of the heart of this, that orthodox religions often omit the deeper mysteries while keeping the masses in a surface understanding of things. I believe this is what Jesus really meant. And why would they do that? For control. Control is also the reason why they have removed as many traces as they can of the Judeo-Christian religion from textbooks, and inserted humanist philosophy. Again, check the links from my previous post to understand why they would do that. I assert that the reason for taking Christianity out of the educational system is to subvert the Judeo-Christian moral ethic, because that is and always has been a goal of Socialism and Communism. Humanism is just another version of Socialism, and mostly devoid of any relation to the Deity. The evil ones do want to hide the true origin of our life by inserting Darwinism in place of the Deity.
A study of the mystery schools can have us asking the question, do they hide the deeper mysteries because of the scorn of casual onlookers and the masses? Persecution from the Church? My guess is that was the original reason. Today I think it is partly tradition, and partly because the Illuminati are hiding their true agenda.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join