It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Well, after cleansing the rose quartz, (the last being at least 8 hours of soaking up that huge full moon,) my wife did Reiki on them, and then lastly I charged them myself. Then I decided to activate all of my 7 chakras by holding the largest rose quartz to each chakra as I listened to the coinciding videos that you all provided.

I got a different sensation from each of the chakra points, with some of them being more intense than the others. Also, as I slowly activated each chakra, I could feel the Energy rise from the Root til the Crown Chakras at the end of the session.

The sensations to note:

Root Chakra - I felt an Energy building up.
Sacral Chakra - I felt a warmth and fluidity.
Solar Plexus Chakra - I felt warmth again.
Heart Chakra - I felt a much stronger warmth, and then Love, whereat I began crying and smiling.
Throat Chakra - I felt warmth and fluidity, then I naturally started singing and chanting my heart out.
Third Eye Chakra - at first I felt off balanced, as if I was being pulled towards the crystal I was holding up to my forehead. But when I held another, smaller crystal to the back of my head along with the one in front, I then felt balanced. After that, I started seeing a lot of lucid images and colors.
Crown Chakra - I felt soft warmth, I saw purplish, lavender, whitish all throughout my brain, then the top of my head opened up. But at that moment the video ended and so did the experience.

It's like I came down off a high, and I wanted more. But then I noticed how good I felt, plus how the ringing in my head had become slightly higher in pitch, so I went to sleep wearing one of the crystals.

Because of this positive experience, I decided to go back to the shop and get the proper crystal for each Chakra, and now they're all going through a cleansing period. Come this Thursday night, I'll try reactivating/charging all my Chakras with these new crystals.

Thanks for all the help you all have given me!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Orgone333

No problem, it seems like you've had an awesome experience. It sucks thought when you get into an awesome meditative state and then the videos end, if you message MountainMystic on Youtube he'll link you to the MP3s he has made that are 45 minutes in length.

Falling asleep to the 174 frequency was not only relaxing but I had some pretty lucid dreams afterward.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi

is it possible to activate kundalini chakras of our own or others during astral travel. Anybody tried?

Naveen
India

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by naveenahsn
Hi
is it possible to activate kundalini chakras of our own or others during astral travel. Anybody tried?
Naveen
India

Hmm, and that is a good question.

I'm trying to be humble here, but (forgive me if I'm wrong) but I haven't seen any reference here in this thread of any spontaneous kundalini awakening.
What about those poor people that have had their K awakened and have had no idea what is going on? And more specifically, those who have never heard the word before?

And as to the abovementioned question ... ?? Any takers?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

There are instances where you can awaken you're Kundalini energy partly and not know that you actually did until it's actually activated. There was a story in this thread of a member who was driving his car one day and he unleashed the Kundalini energy and didn't know why.

It can be awakened pretty much anytime, sometimes by accident.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by naveenahsn
Hi

Naveen
India

You could actually...not initially. At least, it has to happen in your waking or meditative state. It happens to me once a while. I would be in my vision and experiencing the Kundalini energy within my vision. At that point, I couldn't even tell if I felt it in my real life or just in my vision. I do regularly experience the Kundalini energy or Chi during my sleep meditation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
reply to post by Netties Hermit

There are instances where you can awaken you're Kundalini energy partly and not know that you actually did until it's actually activated. There was a story in this thread of a member who was driving his car one day and he unleashed the Kundalini energy and didn't know why.

It can be awakened pretty much anytime, sometimes by accident.

From some of the reading I did and based on my experiences, spontaneous Kundalini energy rising is possible if you have already opened all of your Chakras. Initially, it will take some great deal of psychic tensions (inner psychological and emotional struggles) to trigger the Kundalini energy to rise up....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Given the relevance of gemstones to this thread, I have linked a thread I made a while back on Moldavite. Probably the most unique of gemstones.. You should read it and see if you can incorporate it in you meditation / see if it will assist you in your awakening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy Trails!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I like the thread, I just got my Moldavite in the mail and so far even without meditation I could immediately charge my bodies. It's an amazing stone and I suggest everyone order one before they are all mined up.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I agree!!!! I wish everyone would catch on

Glad to hear you got one and its working out for you!!

Awesome!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I found another stone that can aid in the Kundalini awakening, it's called Quantum Quattro.

Link

It's only found in Nambia, Africa and only recently hit the gemstone market, some say it's now only being discovered due to the approach of 2012.

Take what you will from it, I personally have never meditated with it so I can't deduce how reactive the Kundalini energy would be with it during meditation.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Does turqoise help any? what about topaz, and garnett? Pretty interesting that you can increase vibrational frequencies with gems and stones. I know hemotitte works pretty good aswell.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

Does turqoise help any? what about topaz, and garnett? Pretty interesting that you can increase vibrational frequencies with gems and stones. I know hemotitte works pretty good aswell.

Many gemstones have great qualities. Citrine is used a lot in Feng Shui. Plain quartz crystal as well. I have liberal amounts of Citrine, rose, plain quartz, and amethyst in my home, and keep quartz crystals near my electronics to absorb the negative energies. Emerald and jade have healing qualities(green or 5th ray). Quartz crystal contains all the colors of the prism but is considered White Ray or 4th ray(base of the Spine) sapphire and lapis are blue(throat chakra-1st ray)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

I don't know if they help with the Kundalini energy but they do help facilitate meditation and energy control.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

What do you know about breath of fire? I know it's part of a meditational excercise! but that's about all I know.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

What do you know about breath of fire? I know it's part of a meditational excercise! but that's about all I know.

You mean pranayama? I haven't pursued pranayama in some time other than controlled breathing during hatha yoga practice or quiet breathing during meditation, but it is controlled breathing exercises. Prana is in the air we breath. It is a vital life force. It is all around us. Whenever you do any type of pranayama, imagine that with every breath you are taking in the vital energy life force. When you go outside in the sunlight, you may even see the particles of light energy darting about.
Here is a nice vid, and I just tried it before posting and felt a wonderful rush. It's a bit hyperventilating, so just be careful.

ok here's another good one. It is a bit more attention to the diapraghm for a clearer understanding of the breathing technique. But I like the first one, because of the way it brings the energy through the palms of the hands.

edit on 29-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

I Like this technique as well. It may seem very onobtrusive but it really is very good.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
about Prana www.arizonaenergy.org...

yogaforthenewworld.blogspot.com...
More Kundalini and Prana from Yogananda www.yogananda.com.au...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi i have been having a awakening my self. I think it is because of the stress that i have had of death thou my adolescent years. An interesting thing that happen to me the other day was that jolt of energy in the spine. It felt amazing. Also i have been introduced to the concepts of indigo children i was hesitant to believe it and still might be on the whole new age thing. But as each day passes i feel more sure about it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovepeace20
Hi i have been having a awakening my self. I think it is because of the stress that i have had of death thou my adolescent years. An interesting thing that happen to me the other day was that jolt of energy in the spine. It felt amazing. Also i have been introduced to the concepts of indigo children i was hesitant to believe it and still might be on the whole new age thing. But as each day passes i feel more sure about it

Hi LovePeace, someone else started this thread but I keep coming back to check on it. I believe that many gifted children were sent to earth to help her in her dark hours. The assault on these precious ones has been through vaccines, drugs, values clarification to ruin their education, keeping them cooped up for endless hours in what can amount to deliberate brainwashing of an agenda. The psychiatric assoc has played their part, naming every thing they see as a disease, which does not conform to their ideas of the Norm. Hence, every evil doctrine is introduced, while at the same time they suppress the natural talents of the kids.
I hope that the materials in this thread can serve to help you understand what is completely natural unfoldment of spirituality, and to let you know you are not alone. I've heard that the children of the next root race cannot incarnate until there will be a safe enough environment to nurture them.
Now, I want to say that the purpose of the kundalalini awakening is to become more aware of your Inner Being, the spiritual self. I do not mean one must withdraw from the material things but to not let them take you from your higher awarenes. Your God Self is always above you just a few feet, and you are connected by the crystal cord anchored within your heart. By meditating on that God Self Awareness you draw its energy to you. People may talk of seeing colors and so on, because the Third Eye is opened, but the true goal is knowing the Divine Self. The tri-Unity three fold flame of love, wisdom, and power is anchored there in your heart chakra. The fleur-de-lis is the symbol of that. These are Divine attributes.
I hope you will study the webpage I posted of Yogananda because he talks about the Second Coming of Christ within. This is an important concept as so many are waiting waiting waiting for Christ to appear, but they are expecting him to materialise his body. I was reading this last night. www.yogananda.com.au...
Be well, Namaste

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join