It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

That is a very interesting stone! I'm definitely going to look into that one. It's interesting that it has surfaced as of recently. I'm starting to think that there a variety of these enlightening stones of similar or different origin. I think they all serve a similar purpose which is to "wake us up" so to say.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thank you so much! this is very informative and helpful, I'm currently getting into meditation and I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I begin. Thanks to everyone who contributed as well

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I've recently begun my own journey with serious meditation, and would like to share a brief story that happend to me a few nights ago.

I've been at a low patch for the past year or 2, and my frustrations had well and truly led me to depression. Through pure "chance" while listening to meditation music on youtube, I linked to a description for contacting your higher self/spirit guardian. Intrigued, I followed these steps into deep meditation. I felt a presence around me, and while it shocked me at the time, I continued through with the meditation, asking if there was any message, almost pleading.

The meditation ended, I stood up and took 2 steps, fell to my knees and started sobbing like a child. I was unable to move as wave after wave flowed through me and out...and it has changed me in ways I can't put into words. In the few days since, my whole way of thinking has changed, and I'm filled with an energy both my friends and family have commented on.

This is the only place I have shared this story, for fear of the normal ridicule and disbelief that comes with such a story, esp for a young male.

With that in mind, I also linked here by "chance", and was wondering if someone more experienced could put me on the correct path to begin preparing myself for Kundalini. Still a long way off, but I always work best when I know what I'm working towards.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soltari
I've recently begun my own journey with serious meditation, and would like to share a brief story that happend to me a few nights ago.

I've been at a low patch for the past year or 2, and my frustrations had well and truly led me to depression. Through pure "chance" while listening to meditation music on youtube, I linked to a description for contacting your higher self/spirit guardian. Intrigued, I followed these steps into deep meditation. I felt a presence around me, and while it shocked me at the time, I continued through with the meditation, asking if there was any message, almost pleading.

The meditation ended, I stood up and took 2 steps, fell to my knees and started sobbing like a child. I was unable to move as wave after wave flowed through me and out...and it has changed me in ways I can't put into words. In the few days since, my whole way of thinking has changed, and I'm filled with an energy both my friends and family have commented on.

This is the only place I have shared this story, for fear of the normal ridicule and disbelief that comes with such a story, esp for a young male.

With that in mind, I also linked here by "chance", and was wondering if someone more experienced could put me on the correct path to begin preparing myself for Kundalini. Still a long way off, but I always work best when I know what I'm working towards.

You need to make sure all your chakras are well balanced. This means from the root all the way to the crown. You need to make sure you frequency vibration is higher. This done through balancing out the chakras. Aswell as removing fear and hatred from your soul. It takes time cleansing yourself as I'am still in that process. It's really difficult if the environment your in isn't helping the process.

But work on your meditation learn mind control being able to clear your mind at will. For example I can sit here at the computer be typing or listening to music and will catch myself meditating without even knowing it. It's got to do alot with the center of your mind where the blue pearl is located. But I would deffinately wait awhile before doing kundalini.

The only advice I can give you after all that is once you feel you are ready and have taken all the precautionary steps. Then take your step forward. As far as knowing when it will happen when it is meant to happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

lmao

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Saw that the Sacral Chakra was removed so took the liberty of adding another. Hope you don't mind op.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soltari

I don't think it was "pure chance", if you had a profound emotional and spiritual experience it was probably brought on in an effort by you're higher self trying to realign and put you back on the right path.

I don't think anyone needs to point you in the right direction, you are already facing forwards and all you have to do now is walk the path. This path will have it's occasional barriers, road blocks and pot holes, but keep on pursuing you're goals and understand that along this path, there will be many people trying to keep you down and in a negative frequency, just stay positive and stay true to yourself and who you are and you'll do fine.

As for the Kundalini energy, everything you need to know can be found either online or in some meditation and chakra books. The best way of awakening the Kundalini or even striving towards that type of energy is to read the first hand account of some of the members in this thread and on the overall forum. You'll need to find a master that can teach you in a safe, peaceful surrounding. I have no idea if this will cost anything or even where to find a master but if you truly want this and spend time working your way up to it, I'm sure you'll find a way to awaken it in the right way.

If you need any help with the basics of meditation all you have to do is PM me and I'll help to the best of my ability.

I hope you're journey is a prosperous and enlightening one.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Soltari, my brother. at the beginning of this year I was in the deepests transformative depression I have ever been in. I was just damn unhappy with my whole game, and it was bothering me on a deep soul level. Instead of crawlin into a bottle and feeling sorry for myself, I meditated through it. I asked my higher self to help me find the motivations for my depression and they were all crap.

Then I felt the first stirrings of the kundalini in my back. Still my lower self was yammering all these depressive thoughts into my head. Then one day driving I had my mind blown by it, and I also found myself in a place of peace love and joy, that was very unusual for me. I strived to keep that, and it has stuck with me now for three and a half months, and has changed my life again for the better.

Two things, you are getting a huge boost in life by starting meditation early, and it shows you are doing well at it that you are having awakening experiences allready. I would give anything to have gotten started on this when I was younger. Look for online books by Robert bruce on Energy Work to augment your meditations. You don't have to still your mind, just guide it in the right direction. I usually still my mind with chakra meditation, and then go into deep meditation where I go on shamanic journeys and do deep healing work.

I rarely manage to "still" my very active mind. The best thing I can do is guide it into serene places, but in doing this I have achieved some incredible meditations, and they just get better and better all the time as my mind gets better at keeping track of the creation of my inner world.

Balancing your chakras sounds like am mouthfull. It is really a simple matter of visualizing them and breeding familiarity with them. Don't focus on one chakra too much, but instead make sure you cover them all in your meditations. The colors of the rainbow correspond, that makes it easier to remember as you go through them.

Second thing. There is not only a higher self. There is the conscious self and the lower self. You have come onto a powerful tool to help you through hard times. The Huna have a way of communicating with the higher and lower selves throught he use of a pendulum. Once you practice this a little bit it turns bizarre as hell. You can get good answers to difficult questionswith a pendulum. Google Huna, Pendulum you should get some good results, if you don't find what you need you can also feel free to pm me for more meditation help.

Peace and love, and welcome to the lighter side of life.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Soltari

Hi, soltari, do I detect a bit of relief in your post that there truly is a Higher Power in charge? And awe and respect for it as well. No one can take from you that experience. You will always have that. Your Higher Self is right where you are always. Yes, naysayers can be brutal. It is because they have not had the experience they do not have a frame of reference. They didn't find the knob on their dashboard yet

Keep following the straight and narrow path as it unfolds before you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Vicarious10000, CordDragonzord, and Coopdog thank you all for your kind words and advise. I will begin the cleansing meditations and an very curious about the Huna pendulum.

ThirdEyeofHorus, your post made me stop and think. Relief for a Higher Power in charge...allow me to ramble for a bit, if you would =)

It's more the sense of relief that comes from knowing there is so much more out there, so much we can not understand until we let go of preconceived notions that have been taught since childhood, and that within that almost infinite void of our own ignorance, we have the ability to reach out and touch the very essence of our "soul", and in return be touched by powers beyond our measure, and yet still be welcomed in to sit, to listen and to learn, like a long lost brother returning to the family dinner table. People on Earth are tearing themselves apart because all they can see is a narrow view of "Home", and can not see beyond their own sky, let alone that of the universe.

There is one thing I would like an answer to, if possible. I've sat here for a while trying to figure a way to word it, but rather then tainting an answer with my input, will instead am going to leave with a word that resonated within me since my first "experience", and again recently, and wonder if anyone can clarify.

Guardian.

Peace to all

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Soltari

You say "Guardian".
Have you also heard it as "Keeper"?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Soltari

I do find that quite interesting. Do you have any more to it then that? I'm sure in time you will figure it out.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Might I ask a quick question of those much more experienced?

Last night, I entered what I believe was an extreamly deep meditative state - Truly was an amazing experience =)

The point to the above, is I also did a full chakra cleansing while in this state. Today, my stomach feels as if I spent the entire night doing sit-ups, at the orange (2nd?) Chakra. It is not a painful feeling, more along the lines of doing a workout and then stretching the muscles out the next day. Hurts, but in good way lol.

My question being, has anyone else experienced something similar? Is this just my body "stretching" a dis-used body, have I done something in error, or is this something else?
Thanks for any advice

PS: And to those curious, I have had no further insight as to "Guardian". I plan on trying to contact my spirit guardian this weekend, when I have a few hours to free.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Soltari

This is the chart of your Mighty I Am Presence tsl.org...
Your own God Self, your Guardian, God individualized for you , as you are a drop of the Divine Ocean. The soul is the bottonm figure, the Christ Self is the middle figure, and your Higher Self the top figure. You are connected by the crystal cord which is anchored in your heart chakra. Be well, God Bless
edit on 7-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks to all those who contributed to the thread! I hope it inspires/helps someone find their way in the universe. Maybe in time we can all lose our petty differences and become as one like we are meant to.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Thanks for starting the thread, metalholic. I wasn't expecting to see the topic discussed on ATS, especially by people going through Kundalini awakening themselves, and it's been more than a pleasure finding your thread and all the people who contribute to it

There is a lot more to discuss, and I'm sure that in time people will come forward. I myself would like to hear more about ET contact. At the moment I'm contemplating the book '___' Spirit Molecule and my own ET experiences. Like just a few minutes ago when I started writing this post, I saw the flicker of someone or something move by the bureau and then the light above it turned on. And it wasn't an electrical short. I heard the distinct click of the switch. It's as if someone wants to get my attention.

Has anyone else had experiences like this? I'll write more in a day or so, after finishing the book.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This topic is very interesting but all the videos!

I like watching videos as much as the next person, but what happened to writing?

Give a summary of the important stuff, I can read a lot faster than the speech on those videos.

So please unless it is a step by step how to video, stop being lazy and write something.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Idk if you knew this but there is 25 pages worth of writing. Just to clear things up a bit.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Summary: How to activate your Pineal Gland

Process: Deep spiritual meditation

Est time: ? - over a lifetime.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join