It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

is it though? or is it a wealth of misinformation? seriously i've seen that same 528hz stuff posted dozen and dozens of times always by people suckered by the 'nice' appearances of the solfeggio material, articles, videos, marketing & advocates and who never bother to find out if they can trust the source & if they are being duped or not before they jump headfirst into charging themselves with these frequencies etc.

Its really really easy to make your own binaural beats. I suggest to everyone here that they do that rather than eat up the solfeggio stuff that Horowitz & his knights of malta buddies created from the work they more or less stole from Joseph.

even that tibetan bowl you bought from the markets could be a fake...most people don't bother to do the research.

its your mind, your body, your soul. Be careful what you do with it.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M
edit on 3/3/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ra10Marduk
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Have you ever done it? If so what was it like? If not why?

No I have never done it... don't think I will anytime soon, I am crazy enough as it is and the though of losing my mind scares me a LOT.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing

Originally posted by Ra10Marduk
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Have you ever done it? If so what was it like? If not why?

No I have never done it... don't think I will anytime soon, I am crazy enough as it is and the though of losing my mind scares me a LOT.

Thats the reluctant devotee syndrome.
The Ego (the self sense) doesnt want to
disappear, yet a part of it does.
It is said in the traditions that the spiritual
person may appear to go mad, but in
fact cannot go mad. Madness is the opposite.

The Kundalini awakens with True Spiritual Knowledge.
The two other forces that affect it are the Shaktipat
from the Guru and the unmentionable one.

Buddhist saying:
Better not to begin the spiritual path.
If you begin it, better to finish it.

edit on 3-3-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pilotx
reply to post by RANDOMguess

In terms of the methods, read through some of the posts here and you will find it.

There is a story I heard somewhere about a monk who asks his master, "if I try hard how long 'till I succeed," and the master says 10 years; "and if I try really hard", the master replies, 20 years. Motivation based on results (or skepticism, desperation, even enthusiasm) will be short lived, and if it endures, it will likely be at the expense of health and well-being. I speak from my own experience as I went along to fine-tune my own practices, and I am sure they apply just the same to methods that work directly with kundalini.

Thanks pilotx good answer.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That also was a great reply with some very good direction, witch I will follow. Thanks for your time and effort. I would love to hear some of you experiences.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It is important to note here that demonic power [kundalini energy] is the basis of all occult belief
systems. It is called by many different names around the world but in the end it is always
viewed as an impersonal “force”, “energy” or “power”. Kundalini energy, the foundation and
core of Hinduism’s pantheistic (and pan-en-theistic) belief system, is the exact same power that
fuels idolatry and the open worship of demons in countless other religions, not just Hinduism.
Furthermore, the awakening of kundalini energy, also known as kundalini arousal, is the ultimate
aim of all yoga practice. Interestingly, most Western yoga instructors never mention this and
many of them will purposefully avoid talking about it.

I must state as clearly as possible that anyone who gets involved with
yoga, and kundalini energy which is the aim of all yoga, is making a very, very big mistake. No
matter how committed a Christian may be, pastor or lay person alike, when a believer chooses
to involve himself or herself with the world of the occult, including any and all levels of yoga
practice, for “exercise” or otherwise, very powerful spontaneous demonic manifestations can
and do oftentimes occur. Many ignorant people say that yoga exercises can be separated from
yoga philosophy. This simply is not true. It is a well known fact that yoga postures/poses are the
outworking of occult philosophy. Yoga is an occult practice. It is the basis of the Hinduism.
Westernized as “Breath Religion”, “The Science of Breath”, and “Transcendental Meditation” it
leads individuals to believe the great lie of human “godhood”. Yoga is demonic in origin, it
comes from the teachings of demons, and it stands vehemently opposed to the God of the Bible
and to every Christians’ faith in the Person and work of Jesus Christ. Yoga, even done as
merely an “exercise”, has the power to produce occult phenomena dangerous enough to undo
the human psyche. Sadly, countless people, including many undiscerning Christians, believe
that yoga can be done as exercise or as an integrative worship practice - as part of a “transformative
process” of drawing “closer to the Divine”. Nothing could be further from the truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Squirt1

Gorman shut up and go sit down somewhere. Using multiple accounts to tell us that christianity is afraid of knowledge is not needed.

We all know how primitive that religion is. It is time for man to leave the dark ages.

All that mumbo jumbo you just went on about demons and such is abunch of old school b/s that causes blood shed. How many people does your belief system need to kill before you all realise you are your own prophesised anti-christs.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Ra10Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieisinlove
Have to admit, I only scanned most of these 12 pages of replies. I was wanting to see if anyone was thinking what I was thinking. It seems that no one is. Someone mentioned hatha yoga. I'm surprised no one's mentioned KUNDALINI yoga. Did I just completely miss that?

Originally posted by pilotx
I have researched two other major systems that work directly with kundalini and have found the methods of AYP trustworthy, safer, and more developed than the others.

These 'others' include kundalini yoga, which for a part is tied in with sikh elements. I didn't mention them directly because I haven't really practiced them for a long time, nor have I had access to them (expensive workshops) to really compare intellectually.
*Edit to add: and so because it is freely shared without holding back or hiding beneath redundant layers of complexity I chose it above others.
edit on 3-3-2011 by pilotx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hey there, I couldn`t watch the videos here on ats mobile. I think its because they were not embedded, but let`s be honest I wouldn`t have watched them all anyway. Not because there are too many or they are not considered to be useful but because that`s just the way my time spent online happens to be organized at this moment so I simply do not have the time. I wanted to talk about the spot in the center of the forehead. First of all, I smoke a Lot of pot. I have everyday for well over 10 years, so, I do not have uncontrollable fits of laughter or hallucinations from it like when I was 15, ok. It basically just keeps me from having anxiety attacks everytime I open my eyes to see the condition of our world, the way people treat one another, etc... I like to think it makes some things like movies and video games more "fun" but even that has worn off over the years. The most visible effect it would have on my behavior is I might either get quiet as my mind wanders into its thoughts, or I`ll start to ramble on a little about something I find interesting. Anyway... I don`t think what happened was related to the pot because it hasn`t happened in the past 10 or more years. The other day I was laying on my bed just thinking. The tv was on but I wasn`t payin attention to it. I guess I was doing what my parents and teachers used to call "spacing off", which I did back in kindergarten so it was way before the pot. All the sudden, right in that spot I feel a pressure. Right in the center of my forehead... 2bc

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ok so I felt something, like someone put their finger there on my forehead. It felt kinda warm I guess, and I even put my own hand on my forehead expecting my forehead to be wrinkled or whatever because I coulda swore I could feel an intensity there like when you furrow your brow, but it was completely smooth and relaxed and only Felt as if those muscles were flexed. It felt like whatever it was, was trying to penetrate into my head, and I wanted it to. I just relaxed and tried and I could feel it going deeper but I really couldn`t tell if it got through or not. I was actually worried that something was wrong and that whatever was happening wasn`t gonna work because of some kind of chemical/sound/mind/or spiritual poisoning I`ve been exposed to from our garbage dump of a society. Nevertheless I just laid there feeling this feeling for a while and pondering what it might be, and after a while I think I fell asleep. I take a lot of naps so that isn`t really strange. Don`t remember the dreams, that`s one effect about the pot I usually enjoy. I`m not sure if I broke the rule about drug use but this experience wasn`t related to the pot I just wanted to mention that I use it as a legal medicine in the state of washington just to be fair for those out there who would decide to write off my whole experience based on this information. Although if you knew the alternatives for anxiety meds, you would probably choose to trust the testimony of a person who has smoked pot for 10 years over someone who regularly takes xanax or klonopin(sp?) which is mentioned in the Eminem song "3am" which is about... 2bc

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
...about blacking out, and then "coming to" again but surrounded by dead bodies, and coming to the conclusion that you must`ve killed them all. Klonopin is the drug he chooses to talk about and I`ve heard stories of people who have lost their wallets and other weird stuff that maybe a blacked out drunk person would do. So of course I`m gonna trust mother earth over BIg Pharma...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So if the solfeggio frequencies are evil should we also avoid the radio and tv? Or are those one`s ok because our government fixed them to the nazi approved level?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

That also was a great reply with some very good direction, witch I will follow. Thanks for your time and effort. I would love to hear some of you experiences.

Hi, you are most welcome, and I would love to share my early experience.
A friend of mine introduced me to the School of Metaphysics when I was a teen, where I learned that white light meditation. At this place, they had a yoga teacher who taught the Iyengar yoga method, which I still highly recommend. I began regular practice. So I was meditating and practicing yoga. I want to mention that my friend had given me a foot massage and it seems to have released some sort of blockage in my solar plexus where the meridiens ran from the sole of the foot to the solar plexus. I felt a sort of popping in my solar plexus area. Then later as I was practicing, I felt the energy rising up through the solar plexus and up into my Third Eye. When this happened, my Third Eye was opened, and I saw what later was described as a thought form. This was a swirling pinwheel of golden/white light which was both inside my mind and seemed projected in front of me at the same time. This pinwheel continued to swirl both towards me and away alternately for probably about 5 minutes. It was a spectacular light show and very luminous and beautiful. What I believe is that when the energy raised, it went through the Third Eye and then up into the crown chakra. I later went to the School and asked somebody and they showed me a book called Thought Forms, which I read. It explained the nature of this vision.
Delighfully, I have just found the text of this book online: www.anandgholap.net...
I read Iyengar's book "Ligh On Yoga' which I also highly recommend for aspiring yogis.
Later, I would be able to see the white light in my meditations, and then even further on, I saw green and violet when I needed healing.
To this day, I am able to see flashes of color at various times. Sometimes I am alerted to evil projections when flashes of dark energy come my way.
I also recomend Autobiography of a Yogi, which gives a good interpretation of thought energy as well. It is said that in Atlantis, the inhabitants had a much greater use of spiritual faculties, they were highly developed, but today we do not have the faculties of thought transference developed as much.
So that is a synopsis of my first awakening and meditations.
edit on 3-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: sp

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Dr J, it is perfectly natural to feel a pressure on the forehead. I also feel this pressure whenever my Third Eye is being activated. It will be interesting to see how you will view your world after this.

I see the Gorman personality is back on here talking about demons and such. This is nonsense. He has mixed up some real concepts with a vey inaccurate analysis.
The goal of all yoga is union with the divine, it just happens that kundalini is involved in that process because it is the life force energy which carries the current of life energy. It lies coiled at the base of the spine. Just because most people are not aware of it does not mean it doesn't function. Any chiropractor can tell you what the cadeucus symbol in doctor's offices represent. I had a chiropractor explain this to me: at the base of the spine lies the kundalini, in three channels. The Hindus call these channels the Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna. One is positive, one negatively charged, and the other neutral. As the positive and negative cross over the neutral channel, they change polarities. This crossing over creates the image of the cadeucus. It has been used as an iconic symbol of healing by doctors because kundalini is the source of life anchored in our bodies.

I happen to believe that Jesus traveled to the East and learned from the yogis there, and they most likely taught him to levitate.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pilotx

Pilotx I also encountered the people from the Golden Temple and took a vegetarian cooking class at their place. I did learn one kundalini yoga exercise and I purposely did not post it here because I want people to pursue a gentler opening first.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Wow that must have been awesome...like your in your own little world doing something many people have no clue about. Sounds beautiful too. I will follow the links you have provided and not try so hard just enjoy it. Can I ask has this changed you opinion on religion/after life, maybe reply in a pm encase this is going off topic too much.

I ask because my friend says he can travel to the Astral plane. He stairs at a candle for 8 mins, sits down in a dark room with his eyes closed and follows the burn imprint on his eyes. He says this is where his third eye is, then you kind off see a worm hole you follow in up and down. I have got this far but I lost the imprint, and meanwhile this loud ringing kind of three tone is in my head for a few mins after. Anyway he says you will go further and suddenly appear in this field of stars. He also reckons if you open your eyes slightly you can see a white spinning ring in front of you, and shadows and shapes leaning over him trying to see what he's doing.

Anyway thanks again.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Random, I have studied a bit about astral travel. It is a common knowledge in both Theosophy and suprisingly, Scientology. While I would never recommend Scientology, I was a member of Theosophy. I would highly recommend concentrating on gentler practices of yoga and meditation before attempting any astral travel. I myself have not deliberately done this. Whatever astral traveling I have done has been while asleep, although one time I was napping, and was in some kind of quasi state. This can produce what people have described as a paralysis, and I think it is because when the astral form is free from the constraints of the physical form, and then returns to the form, there is a kind of interfacing as the consciousness awakens. That is just my interpretation of it. I have had many flying dreams where I can propel myself forward using my arms. I also have called upon angels to intervene when encountering evil entities.
One time I was flying over a breathtaking mountain range with amazing trees. I remember thinking how beautiful it was, then a voice said I was too far and it was time for me to go back. I also heard the words "Blue Mountains", which I had never heard of. I later discovered there are some Blue Mountain ranges that really exist.
Anyway, I do not recommend pursuing astral travel to be honest. If it happens naturally, that's one thing, but even the Theosophists knew there are dangers associated with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Great post!!! However I noticed that as I was going through the videos that there was a bit of subliminal sexual suggestive imagery. Is that in there as an essential part of us awakening our kundalini? Or is it slipped in there as a means of ill intent to condition us as every other form of media, entertainment. Etc...? And by any means I'm not suggesting the OP knew anything about this. I was just curious because I noticed it in a couple of the videos, ie...9th video from top at 4:13, the smoke is in an image of a woman bent over in a doggy style position with a man behind her. And at 5:52 a man and woman are hidden within the water/smoke image engaging in very sexual acts. And of course you have to be careful of what you take in especially under meditative states or transes. If anyone has any input on this it would be helpful.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM...

Perhaps it was a veiled reference to Kama Sutra? I missed that, as I focused on the third eye and heart chakra meditations.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join