It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

in a molecular essence type of way. which is not the same to you. so you really don't get what I get.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

you may say.. if it's an incredible spiritual awakening.. why don't they see it as such??? ... all dependent upon your initial info you have before hand.. if you have ZERO info on the process.. and it happens to you (like me) ... you jump to conclusions.. AND you pick up all the other jumped-to conclusions that people have spattered in panic across the web...

it's frightening when it happens and you're not ready for it man.. and it REALLY feels like insects all through your body....

ya, personally I had bad experiences with scratching myself, like skin-lesions and-or hives.
So I refrain from doing it period. I usually prefer to just wash skin with some cool water,
that usually gets rid of various contaminants.

However this doesn't work for internal-contaminants, such as pesticides, which are abundant in genetically modified products like soy/corn and other products which are simply sprayed excessively like conventional potatoes.
I've found that eliminating these pesticide infested foods in-time typically greatly reduces the itching.

I've had kundalini awakening, but for me it was more of an experience of electricity on the inside going outwards like sparks.

For a time I felt like I was being electrocuted on a regular basis,
but now I think it's cause I had destructive karma,
since as soon as I started being more creative,
and peaceful with my thoughts and actions,
the electric pain turned into pleasantness.
edit on 2/3/11 by lowki because: karma electrocution

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
In Gopi Krishna's book on kundalini, he says that he wandered around, basically out of control of his nervous system for two years after raising kundalini.

Now, wandering around, out of control of your nervous system, is socially acceptable in India.

People over here, in this thread, who are set in their ways, might find that a bother. That could become a highly irritating situation. Being on a two year long acid trip, for example, is something that people might acknowledge, would interfere with earning a living.

Gopi probably chuckles about those two years now. He's in the spiritual advice business now. Do you want your life dominated by this stuff from now on?

Kundalini is very serious. Don't play in traffic. Get expert advice if you are going to "raise kundalini" and get expert advice on getting expert advice. There are lots of users and abusers among the experts.

Power corrupts. Be your own parent on this one. Love that little swine that is you, better than you deserve.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

What exactly do you find threatening to you about this thread? Maybe it's the fact that it's not shooting rainbows and sunshine up jesus's arse. Which we can bring him into this discussion if you want.

I know all about his travels to the east.
edit on 2-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerberus00
Question.... Can this kundalini serpent still ascend through the spine if you have a lot of back, neck, or posture problems? My back has been all messed up lately and I can't afford to go to the chiropractor all the time as he says I need "a lot of work". The farthest I've been able to meditate has usually been around the time I go to bed. I just lay there and sometimes I get this weird tingle feeling in the middle of my forehead. I found I could concentrate on it to make it more intense, not by moving my eyes towards it while closed, but more so just drawing attention to it. Along with that sometimes I hear a high pitched noise.. but I'm wondering if this is just my tinnitus. I've focused on this as well to make it louder, but I'm not sure if I'm hurting myself... as focusing on this tingle or the sound tends to make the center of my head feel like its exerting pressure on everything around it which is sustained for the better part of the day, like a headache that doesn't hurt. What the heck is this? Am I going to pop a corpuscle up there?

Edit: Also wanted to add that sometimes it seemed to cause weird spasms around my solar plexus, which kinda freaked me out as those kind of sensations sometimes excite my vagus nerve as I'm sensitive to that kind of stuff. Is that normal in meditation?
edit on 2-3-2011 by cerberus00 because: (no reason given)

I honestly couldnt answer that question you might have to seek advice from an instructor or monk who works in the field.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Their is a good video at the end of page 4 that might interest you aswell.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Hi, everyone. For anyone who has been searching and would like to begin to approach this subject matter safely I would suggest this site...
www.aypsite.org...

Thank you for suggesting that site. It is probably on ATS that I have first heard about yogani, but on first glance did not see that path as holistic and complete as that of the Taoists, but after having explored what the Taoists say, I have come to realize (intellectually, and partly from tangible experience through regular practice) the value of what yogani freely shares with the world and how the two systems go hand-in-hand.

I have researched two other major systems that work directly with kundalini and have found the methods of AYP trustworthy, safer, and more developed than the others.

Originally posted by atpacc
IN OTHER WORDS, the seven chakras or endocrine glands release chemicals that create a self-induced drug haze that gives the illusion of euphoria.

Kundalini == Euphemism for Hormone imbalance
edit on 1-3-2011 by atpacc because: (no reason given)

Glad you raised a very good point, and my answer is a hormonal imbalance would render one's physiological and mental capacities at less than optimum, not more so. Also, something that promotes healing and restoration, as others claim, despite taking many years if not ongoing for a lifetime (comparable to normal maturation from infancy), is not a sign of a hormonal imbalance but in fact the opposite; peak hormonal functioning and the uncovering of humanity's true potential.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I'm sorry Prevenge, I really hadn't meant it as an attack. I am not sure if Morgellon's is really kundalini misunderstood, or nanotech or some horrible thing from GM foods. I just believe that kundalini is a natural life force. That is all. We in the West just may not understand it the way they do in the East. That is all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I think we are making a big deal out of nothing. Their are plenty of idiots on the internet in the government and directing movies. Who spread all kinds of fear and paranoia throughout the world.

Take the movie hitch hiker for example. People don't pick them up much anymore b/c of fear and paranoia or they just don't care.

In no doubt murders happen all over the world and no doubt people have been killed by hitch hiker's. But people get murdered in their own bed rooms. And what about the people who pick up hitch hiker's and do the killing's themselves.

Point being. Since it took until 02 for that to come into light. That disease I would testify that like most delusionals at church speaking in tongues that they themselves are making up. And causing a big scene.

That it might be a conspiracy from the church and sheep. Against the eastern beliefs. There go USING FEAR as they always have done to keep people under control. And there by keeping money flow into the preist's and preacher's bank accounts.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

I think we are making a big deal out of nothing. Their are plenty of idiots on the internet in the government and directing movies. Who spread all kinds of fear and paranoia throughout the world.

Take the movie hitch hiker for example. People don't pick them up much anymore b/c of fear and paranoia or they just don't care.

In no doubt murders happen all over the world and no doubt people have been killed by hitch hiker's. But people get murdered in their own bed rooms. And what about the people who pick up hitch hiker's and do the killing's themselves.

Point being. Since it took until 02 for that to come into light. That disease I would testify that like most delusionals at church speaking in tongues that they themselves are making up. And causing a big scene.

That it might be a conspiracy from the church and sheep. Against the eastern beliefs. There go USING FEAR as they always have done to keep people under control. And there by keeping money flow into the preist's and preacher's bank accounts.

I hate to talk like that. But you can't put a blind eye to the problems of the world and the black truth's that we consciously ignore from a daily basis. And by some of the posts in this thread that are all negative. Against something that is supposed to be positive. Signifies to me the "demons" of the world.

They don't want peace. They want chaos. B/c chaos is what they rule. When it comes time to give up their pedastal and soap box. They will become that which they hate. Sadly they already are.

Again. I'm sorry but I'm tired of people trying to fling feces at everything that is meant to brighten up peoples lives and day.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Welcome to another pseudo religious pleasurable door of hell where you will never be satisfied -just like the rat hitting the button bip bip bip
What shall a man do when he gains the world and loses his soul?
y

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Metal that is why when the one guy started arguing with us, I thought to myself, why am I allowing someone to upset me about something I am thoroughly familiar with through my experience. So at that point I realized I had a choice to just reset back to the original enjoyment of the thread. The meditations in fact helped me reset. It is neat that we can share our experiences and support each other.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by metalholic

Metal that is why when the one guy started arguing with us, I thought to myself, why am I allowing someone to upset me about something I am thoroughly familiar with through my experience. So at that point I realized I had a choice to just reset back to the original enjoyment of the thread. The meditations in fact helped me reset. It is neat that we can share our experiences and support each other.

All we have is eachother. I don't understand how a species so based on social activity and events like ours. Where we basically HAVE to work together to survive. Sure we can move out to the woods and what not. But if it wasnt for the female giving birth. The doctor to help bring the child in and make sure it's healthy. The farmer's growing the crops. The guy's hunting the animals. The people making the clothes. And everything else that goes on.

You would think that people would realise we are ONE b/c we HAVE to be ONE. Until we all realise this. We are left arguing,killing,warring. Over stuff that we don't have to spill blood over. We can focus our attention to the survival of our species. Because that is what we are all about. Maintaining survival.

Getting off Earth should be our main goal as a human species. Instead it's focusing on well who has proof that their right today. Whose got the biggest guns. Whose telling the best lies today. Which god has a bigger penis. And which dogma offers me the most in the afterlife.

To bad so sad people. But I'd rather be a poor king then a rich slave.
edit on 2-3-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Good thread dude I have been making my way through these videos and I have also tried similar stuff like this but nothing happens. Any tips on awakening the Kundalini Cobra

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Much gratitude and thanks for the great information and videos. Like some of the other posters, I have really been into meditation lately. I have been listening to chakra music and learning how to activate and open them. I was recently doing just this, and when lying down after meditation, I could actually feel my third eye was open and a tugging at my scalp from the crown chakra opening. What an amazing experience!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

It will happen when it is meant to happen. When I done it I wasn't even trying to do it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

IN OTHER WORDS, the seven chakras or endocrine glands release chemicals that create a self-induced drug haze that gives the illusion of euphoria.

Are you sure? There's more to it then endocrine glands and release of endorphins or dopamine or whatever that it releases within the body.
KUNDALINI
KUNDALINI2

edit on 2-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Please erase this post, I just realized that alot of these videos have words so I certainly understand most of these videos now.

Chaoic out...
edit on 2-3-2011 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Are you sure? There's more to it then endocrine glands and release of endorphins or dopamine or whatever that it releases within the body.
KUNDALINI
KUNDALINI2

edit on 2-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

I have also hinted at the same thing you are, "uncovering of humanity's true potential." But even at the level atpacc is speaking at, you need a reference point to say what constitutes hormonal balance and imbalance. When people mature from infancy, the whole body's endocrine functions (to say the least) are in a different state of 'balance' than when physically matured. In a similar process, the more subtle aspects of one's constitution have the ability to continue maturing, and these subtle changes influence one physiologically but in accord with the whole body. Therefore, they are not out of balance, since they take into account the whole aspect of the person.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi everyone! everything is nice, but I think is dangerous! What kind of energy?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

In terms of the methods, read through some of the posts here and you will find it.

There is a story I heard somewhere about a monk who asks his master, "if I try hard how long 'till I succeed," and the master says 10 years; "and if I try really hard", the master replies, 20 years. Motivation based on results (or skepticism, desperation, even enthusiasm) will be short lived, and if it endures, it will likely be at the expense of health and well-being. I speak from my own experience as I went along to fine-tune my own practices, and I am sure they apply just the same to methods that work directly with kundalini.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join