It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Cobra Awakening: Ancient, Mystical, Forbidden Knowledge!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yurasham

I believe it is the same kind of energy that was responsible for normal maturation, except it is used in a different way. Any time you deal with life energy extensively through regular practice, it can be considered dangerous; kundalini has the reputation of carrying even greater risk just because its onset is said to be sudden, and its effects in the body especially intense. It certainly carries a warning label by anyone who has experience with it and has worked with others.

It is important that the information is made available, however, for those who seek it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I've been a self healer all my life, and I have rarely been sick a day in my life. I get the sniffles and kill that stuff! A couple of years back I started vomitting for no apparent reason in the mornings. Could not figure it out. I gave up beef and pork and I am just fine now. No beef or pork in the last year except for a couple of steaks shich darn near killed me!

Now I do simple tai chi stick exercises, pushups, squats, lunges, and bicycles every day when I get up with this energy thrumming through me. I meditate before I go to bed, and start with simple chakra and breath meditation to focus me, and then I just let my mind drift. Since this has happened to me, my journeys have become exponentially more interesting, and the term shamanic journey has a whole new meaning for me now.

I can't wait to see what interesting things tomorrow holds for me, and I wonder in what sort of past life did I experience all this before, because I know all this stuff, I am just remembering it again finally. I've known this stuf since I was old enough to form cognizant ideas. Where did that energy being knowlege come from? Is it akashic in nature, or is it ancestral memory, or past lives?

It remains interesting....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Not that mysterious. All living things are related. They would all share some things.

There's no such thing as sexual energy. There is chemical energy the body directs to sexual gratification.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

No, I don't. because it's illogical.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Where did that energy being knowlege come from? Is it akashic in nature, or is it ancestral memory, or past lives?

probably all of those and more....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thank you OP and all contributors for this fascinating thread - starred flagged subscribed and bookmarked from me

A question if I may?

I began meditating in the evenings just over a year ago and for the past few months I get a strong tickling feeling on my back just right of centre and just above the mid point (all though occasionally it moves around) it's like someone firmly drawing a random shape on my back (it is quite snake like in sensation), happens when I'm relaxed, when I'm driving, cooking you name it - it feels mostly random but does seem more active when I'm thinking about future events.. I also have the feeling that my hair is being touched or is charged with electricity that's sensation has only really started the past month or 2 ... all very strange.

My question? Is this a Kundalini experience of sorts? No idea so any thoughts welcome

Thank you

bB

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by RANDOMguess

It will happen when it is meant to happen. When I done it I wasn't even trying to do it.

Kundalini Awakening is really just another way of saying Spiritual Awakening
or Spiritual Conversion from the Ordinary state of Consciousness.

This occurs when a person stops seeking. Ordinary life is seeking,
nothing more.

Rarely in 1 in a billion this awakening results in the complete
annihilation of the ego mind. For most it is less intense.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

What does ego mind even mean? I sometimes think that I don't have some silent subconscious, but very loud "applications" in my brain that analysis things and gives a calculated opinion. They are there to give an opinion, but do not actually do anything more. Like little AI subprocesses that tell me what is best or worse, and I can go against them or not.

is that what you mean?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Good thread dude I have been making my way through these videos and I have also tried similar stuff like this but nothing happens. Any tips on awakening the Kundalini Cobra

Continue meditation, and try some hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is a great physical exercise and can naturally stimulate all the chakras and the kundalini. Try focusing on the Third Eye chakra, imagine that place in the center of the forehead and you can just start with 5 minutes. Imagine a pin point of white light in that center, and imagine the point of white light expanding and expanding, till it fills your whole aura, then let it expand past that to fill the whole room. I did this and it is amazing what you will see when the chakra opens. But don't give up. When the student is ready the teacher appears.

Also it is important to know what exactly it is that you are doing. The goal is higher consciousness, so google kundalini, yoga, meditation, chakras, auras, and so on and get some information. Browse the bookstore. If there are any metaphysical bookstores in your area that is a good place to start. Just be careful not to get into witchcrarft. Study the Vedas and the Puranas(you can find books and also online materials). I also recommend the books from the I Am Temple, and you can find them online. Unveiled Mysteries and The Magic Presence by Guy Ballard. Also, attune to higher frequencies. Colors violet and green have excellent healing qualities.
edit on 2-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Here is a page that focuses on the great Indian yogi Paramahansa Yogananda who brought yoga to the West in the early part of the century. He made his final Mahasamadhi. You can read his book Autobiography of a Yogi.
www.learn-to-meditate.com...
edit on 2-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

It does have a proximity to emerging awareness, but at a finer level of distinction it does not necessarily lead into expanded awareness. I believe one can have active k but without an associated change in awareness, at least to the degree you are referring to.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Raising any energy prematurely has a possibility of affliction. It is the same with many things. For example, if you speak about a subject you aren't quite fully knowledgeable on you may seem a fool when explaining your idea(s) to others.

Every person needs something different. It may be Christian devotion byway of going to church, praying, and volunteering...or Hindu meditation, raising kundalini, focusing chakras, revealing the 3rd eye...
or One can even be an angry atheist like I was...then be tossed into an adeventure full of strange coincidences, read a great deal, research thoroughly, and mix many different devotional and spiritual techniques to create your own quasi-illumination trek.

We tread different paths even though ultimately we are facets of one another. All this arguing throughout this thread ellucidates clearly that division slithers just as quickly as the rising serpant. Keep your energy positive and don't "waste time" judging others' opinions while trying to trump them at the same time. It's futile. Everyone is entitled to their own personal convictions-- and as long as they do no harm one should only know what is right in their heart for that is all that matters.

I hope that everyone, when approaching any new endeavor researches it until their minds are filled to the brim. Weigh out the pros and cons, use your own sound judgement. Are you in a place where a sudden change won't harm your mind? Are you open?

Then proceed with caution... and more importantly Love.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Raising any energy prematurely has a possibility of affliction. It is the same with many things. For example, if you speak about a subject you aren't quite fully knowledgeable on you may seem a fool when explaining your idea(s) to others.

Every person needs something different. It may be Christian devotion byway of going to church, praying, and volunteering...or Hindu meditation, raising kundalini, focusing chakras, revealing the 3rd eye...
or One can even be an angry atheist like I was...then be tossed into an adeventure full of strange coincidences, read a great deal, research thoroughly, and mix many different devotional and spiritual techniques to create your own quasi-illumination trek.

We tread different paths even though ultimately we are facets of one another. All this arguing throughout this thread ellucidates clearly that division slithers just as quickly as the rising serpant. Keep your energy positive and don't "waste time" judging others' opinions while trying to trump them at the same time. It's futile. Everyone is entitled to their own personal convictions-- and as long as they do no harm one should only know what is right in their heart for that is all that matters.

I hope that everyone, when approaching any new endeavor researches it until their minds are filled to the brim. Weigh out the pros and cons, use your own sound judgement. Are you in a place where a sudden change won't harm your mind? Are you open?

Then proceed with caution... and more importantly Love.

Yes Love. Plain and simple. And peace of mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Thank you OP and all contributors for this fascinating thread - starred flagged subscribed and bookmarked from me

A question if I may?

I began meditating in the evenings just over a year ago and for the past few months I get a strong tickling feeling on my back just right of centre and just above the mid point (all though occasionally it moves around) it's like someone firmly drawing a random shape on my back (it is quite snake like in sensation), happens when I'm relaxed, when I'm driving, cooking you name it - it feels mostly random but does seem more active when I'm thinking about future events.. I also have the feeling that my hair is being touched or is charged with electricity that's sensation has only really started the past month or 2 ... all very strange.

My question? Is this a Kundalini experience of sorts? No idea so any thoughts welcome

Thank you

bB

It might be that you need to open and or balance all your chakras if you havent done so. It is possible that your cobra is being blocked by one. However I could be wrong. But I would deffinitely make sure that my energies are balanced before anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Have to admit, I only scanned most of these 12 pages of replies. I was wanting to see if anyone was thinking what I was thinking. It seems that no one is. Someone mentioned hatha yoga. I'm surprised no one's mentioned KUNDALINI yoga. Did I just completely miss that? Has no one here heard of Ravi Singh and Ana Brett? They have about 50 kundalini yoga videos just for harnessing/awakening kundalini energy. They include chanting and meditation.

Also, if you do research on kundalini awakening, the majority of what you'll get are warnings. They can be very dangerous. I guess the main point is if you awaken the energy PREMATURELY, it can cause a lot of problems... some as serious as psychosis. Other people have complained of constant pain. I myself experienced problems with kundalini energy... I only recently found out that was my problem, though. Someone mentioned akashic records, which I found interesting, because my problem with kundalini energy was that I was astral projecting involuntarily for years. That doesn't sound like a problem to those who haven't experienced it, but it was terrifying. It started when I was 13 and stopped maybe a year ago. I'm 25 now. The feeling of being pulled from your body and having to fight it all night... night after night... being paralyzed and not able to scream or wiggle a toe to snap out of it... is traumatic, to say the least.

Anyway, I guess my point is that for some, such as myself, practicing things like yoga and meditation with the intent to *control* kundalini energy can be good... but trying to awaken it without knowledge and doing research can be incredibly dangerous. Like I said, many people have claimed to have experienced psychosis after such an awakening. Some people have been hospitalized. Do your research.

Again, sorry if this warning has been stated and I missed it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Beware though awakening Kundalini can be hazardous to you health.

1. An overload of one's nervous system with the potential to cause a break with reality, necessitating a hospital stay and medical treatment. In other warnings about Kundalini even madness is claimed to be a pitfall for a person who unwittingly forces an awakening without a guru (though having a guru is no guarantee of a trouble-free awakening: see Jerry's Kundalini Experience, A.D.'s When The Serpent Bites), and Kundalini And The Guru. I know from personal experience that if you force Kundalini you can overload your nervous system to the point that you feel like you are walking a tightrope between sanity and insanity for days, weeks, and in extreme cases, even years.

Doesn't seem like a lot of fun??

Anyways check this out for more info before you try waking Kundalini.

Kundalini Complications

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

I hope at least one of the videos states the dangers of Kundalini releases. Having had many, I recommend reading The Kundalini Experience: Psychosis or Transcendence by Lee Sannella before rushing off to induce these experiences. These experiences can really mess you up for a long period of time.

Lee Sannella Kundalini Book - Free Download

And while you're at it, look into the effects of severe hallucinogens like Datura Stramonium or Amanita Muscaria, which can resemble a Kundalini release.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join